Both Sides Of The Coin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He released his grip, and sat back on the couch panting. I fell back on my haunches, covered, in a state of shock.

A long, tense moment passed. We stared at each other. Him with total satisfaction, me with total shock.

"I...I don't know what to do." I stuttered out.

"There's more to come later," he said, "but first, do what I asked you to. Drink. It. All."

I was confused for a minute, and then realized what he wanted. My mind raced, as I considered fighting, searching deep within me for some resolve to take my life back.

But my hand moved to my face. And I began to scoop his cum with my fingers. With each pass I licked my finger clean and swallowed. When I got as much as I could, I reached down into my own panties and licked up as much of my own cum as I could get as well.

"Good Girl" he said, "Now go to bed, there's plenty of fun to be had tomorrow."

12