Bottled Wine

Story Info
One drink to many.
2.5k words
3.65
47.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written before "Bloody Mary". Unlike that story I had to edit this one myself. A very difficult task, I didn't know what parts to take out and what to leave in. I hope that you enjoy the story and welcome you to read "Bloody Mary" when finished with this one. I love hearing your thoughts and opinions. Enjoy!

My eyes weighed heavily. My head burdened by it's weight. I came to the conclusion I must have fallen asleep. I always had trouble staying up while reading. I cursed myself lightly. Then a stray thought occurred to me, I was having dinner, as a guest. I tried to rub my eyes but my hands just wouldn't make it. I pulled and pulled until I realized my wrists were restrained. I tried to assess the situation. My legs seemed to be equally immobile. I could hear talking, but I couldn't make out the words. I tried to think back to dinner, but the thoughts wouldn't come. I drank, I knew that. I could still taste the residue in my mouth.

I needed to figure out what I could remember. I needed the facts. I was vertical, that information was easy. I felt my center mass directed towards my feet, like the down slope of a roller coaster ride. My eyes could detect flickering light even with my eyelids closed. I was cold too, in fact I was freezing. My teeth chattered. My head pounded. No, more like it throbbed. It wasn't an ache as much as a reminder that I was drunk. Or maybe not. I knew I didn't drink much. In fact I only had one drink, and I never finished it. It was strong, to strong. My understanding became clear, unlike my eyesight, I must have been drugged.

"Hello?" I said. Well, in my head that's what I thought I said. My ears were in disagreement. What they heard was slightly different than the sound a frog makes when crushed. I heard voices coming to me, but I couldn't comprehend them. Single words with no meaning, no essence. They just seemed to hang in the air, like they were repeating. Then a word hit me. I mean it literally hit me. The force of hearing it opened my eyes. "Wake..." over and over again. "Wake..." this time louder. My eyes felt like they were full of sleep sand. "Wake..." my vision was blurry. "Wake..." one last time and then there was silence.

My eyes were free to stare around. Which was good, because my head seemed to want to stay where it was. The angle of my face was directed towards the ground. Close to a forty five degree angle. I tried to look straight down, a strong sensation crept across my neck. My air flow to my lungs began to wane. I relaxed and stopped trying to look down. I breathed deep. Turning my head as far as it could go, which wasn't far at all, I looked to my left. There was my hand lifted above my head, tied. The same was true for my other hand, and I had to believe my feet too. I couldn't look down for them.

I felt like I was placed in the shape of an X. My feet were behind my torso, ever so slightly. As slightly as my wrists were tied before it. I tried to speak again, but only heard the same frog noise. My eyes focused forward. There were two fires. Two rather large bonfires crackling to the sky. They roared as if thunder spread it's wings. It was beautiful how high they reached. This close I should have felt something. Some kind of heat. I didn't. Goose bumps covered my body, my shivering naked body. I saw how the light flickered over everything. It gave the surroundings a nice reddish glow. Everything that was, but her.

She was standing in between the monolith flames. Her hair was blonde. It's length reached down her back. Straight, long sensual hair. Her eyes were so demure. Her body was perfect. Her curves accented with the light fabric she wore. Gold was spread around her fingers, arms, and legs. Her face was beautifully highlighted by the makeup she wore, which was complimented even more with the flames. Her breasts were hidden carefully under the folds of silk that seemed to make up her outfit. They had the support of a young woman's supple soft flesh. The hint, or rather the hope of seeing them made me stir. Her skin was pure perfection, the light reflected a beautiful shade of bronze.

Her body seemed to be that of a young woman. Her eyes though, they showed more. I could look in them and see a story. A story that showed the mighty Cleopatra worshipping her. They showed Helen of Troy sacrificing her virginity to her with the blunt end of a sword. He looked back even further and saw her worshipped when the pyramids were just an idea. Her body appeared to be sixteen, being never born. It was the same ever since she walked into existence. She looked sixteen, to keep her worshippers wanting her. Her eyes and her actual age, they were a lot older. No one could say how old. I stood staring at this woman who was ancient, Whose age was lost before the first written words arrived. She was a goddess in times when the Bible was new.

She began to dance. It wasn't a dance of celebration. It was one of ritual. The slight little movements were all precise. Exact minute waves of a hand, or the flow of an arm. Each twist, each turn, every single bodily function was done for a purpose. She stripped. Layer after layer of her silken scarves were removed. Each piece thrown to the wind. They were drawn towards the burning embers. The need of air sucked the light cloth in and ignited them. Each cloth that was taken off was followed by a piece of jewelry. The gold was placed at her feet. The ritual continued while she stared at me. No matter how many times she twirled around, her eyes were always locked on mine.

With each item taken off I became more and more aroused. Every fiber that burned, every gold that was placed on the ground, I became more and more excited. I was shivering, but now not as much. My blood was flowing, flowing with excitement. It mattered not that I was tied and bound on a cross like some sacrifice. It only mattered that she danced. I heard voices in the distance. I couldn't make out what was being said. Like the ropes binding me to the wood behind me, I didn't care. I was lost with each fling of her hair. With each step her muscles tightened and relaxed. It was magic, or something damn close.

My penis grew to a full erection. The blood pumped through creating a light throbbing, unlike the pounding that no longer racked my brain. She stepped closer and closer, each step an action. She was bare of cloth and the glittering gold she wore was almost completely gone. A few more steps brought her completely naked before me. She still danced. I tried to get a better look at her. Straining my neck to look down at her I felt the rope tighten around my neck. It didn't stop me, my sight continued to look down. My body was held fast, but my spirit seemed free to move.

It was almost like I was ready to leave my body, I was just waiting for her to complete her dance. I was still cold, but no longer freezing. Although my manhood was hard as a rock my legs were still filled with goose bumps. The voices that I couldn't make out faded away. They were replaced by a slight drumming noise. It wasn't loud but it was recurring. She was totally naked now. No strip of clothing or jewelry remained. Her hands flowed and her arms waved. My eyes lost track of hers, they were now concentrating on her hands. I knew she still looked at me. I blinked, which takes less than a moment, and when my eyes opened I saw it.

It wasn't large, but it wasn't small either. It's tip was shiny all the way down to the handle. The blade curved to a very sharp point. My eyes followed the silver flash as it twisted and turned in her had. My excitement mounted. My juices began to flow as it slipped from my body. It glistened down over the tip. Gravity pulling it down to the base until it was not enough to travel. I should have been screaming, I should have been sacred as all hell. I wasn't. I was excited. I was turned on. I was horny as anything..

I waited with baited breath wondering where she was going with this. Then to my utter fear, or was it delight that I felt, she slipped the tip of the sharp blade underneath my testicles. My left one to be exact. Cold sharp shivers traveled along my nervous system. My spirit was thrust back into and through my body continuing onto the ground, as the cold steel sliced it's way through my flesh. I laid there outside my body, as I saw the incision, a full inch, begin to bleed. Her mouth was drawn to the red essence that was now dripping down my inner thigh. Or rather would have if she wasn't so quick. She sucked on the open wound as a baby suckled on a mother's nipple.

The drums continued to beat louder and louder, faster and faster. Each time she sucked a mouthful of blood I was lifted up. Each bit of my life's liquid she would drain pulled my spirit back into my body. The blood flow only went one way before it made it's way to escape. It traveled through my cock. It throbbed, it was like being teased by a girlfriend, just ten times worse. The pain, no the pleasure was unbearable. My cock bobbed steadily. It beat with the sounds of the drums. The two were in unison. I was so turned on, I was ready to cum. Although I couldn't see her I could picture her. I could picture her mouth placed under my meat in such a way that was erotic.

If vampires made them selves known to us, this is how I would like to lose my blood. Forget the whole neck thing. Each wave of pain was followed by immediate pleasure. My cock continued to pulsate. It pumped as if it were being touched by human hands. I could feel the blood slip out of my body. My balls started to constrict, I was about to release my excitement. I could feel the sperm begin to make it's journey.

I couldn't believe I was about to cum. I was about to spread my seed all over her face. Even if I could speak I still wouldn't tell her. There was something so totally erotic about having the woman be totally unaware. The first drop of semen spilled up and straight back down, some slightly on her cheek. It didn't stop there. I kept cumming. It sprayed up the same as the first wave, and landed just the same, covering more of her face. The drums burst louder and louder. She withdrew from her feeding when I was done cumming. The blade shivered with the fire light. It appeared and disappeared with the twist of a wrist.

Blood and semen covered her face. It was a mixture of what keeps one alive and what starts life at it's tiniest manifestation. Her eyes were still alive with passion and mystery. Her hair flowed behind her blowing in the absence of wind. Her arms raised with both hands wrapping themselves around the handle of the blade. What seemed like a war cry, she stepped forward in a rushed pace blade tip aimed at my chest. Cum and blood painting her breasts.

Everything seemed to slow. The blade was coming at me. The point making it's way towards my chest. My skin chilled over, or rather it felt like it froze over. Wind picked up giving no hint that it was even there. It felt like hours passed between the time it took for her to take a single step. The tip of the blade touched my chest. The pain shot through my body. My eyes closed instinctively. It was different from what I ever expected. I expected a sharp searing pain, what I felt was not that.

It was warm. In fact it was painfully hot. I opened my eyes to see what caused this searing heat. A knife was not in her hand as I thought. A candle flickered as my breath exhaled. The melted wax dripped on my bare chest. A smile wickedly placed on her face. Her eyes heated my body. Once again my blood flowed showing my excitement. I didn't understand this newfound longevity but I was ready for it, not matter what the duration. Each drop shocked me into a small but shallow exhale of air.

She kissed me. Her lips were still covered. The mixture of salt and copper left a sweet taste in my mouth. Her kisses went lower. Leading down my chest till she was once again between my legs. Pressure started to surround my scrotum. A small length of silk was being tied tightly. The blood was not allowed to return to the body. She wanted me to stay solid, to be erect. I was in heaven, absolute heaven. This woman knew how to entice me. How though? How did she know my secret desires when we just met?

Here I was bound, cut, and tied. Hopefully I would soon be gagged. As if on cue, she stood, ball gag in hand. She shoved the apparatus in my mouth and securely tied it behind my head. My cock twitched. My heart was fluttering. I didn't know what was to happen next. My mind created all sorts of imaginary fantasies. Some were age old ones, others were totally knew, being created right there on the spot. My thoughts raced. I wanted to cum on her again and never stop. I thought to myself "I must be dreaming"

"Keep thinking that if it makes you feel safe" she replied. My eyes widened in fear. How did she hear me? She looked into my eyes. Every hidden secret flowed to her, I was open. I couldn't stop the thoughts. I couldn't keep my secrets. "Remember Luv," she said without moving her lips "It's only a dream if I let you wake up." I watched as she disappeared from sight. She just faded out as a song would on a radio. I struggled to be free but it was useless. "Sweet Dreams" I heard before spending an eternity waiting for her return.