Bottles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. I can tell from the bottles. They have obviously matched with you as I have. I can see it in the glow of the gold. These genies want to be released, and they want to serve you, just like me."

"So they're awake in there?"

"Not really," she shook her head. "It's more like a dream. You aren't leaving them in distress if you don't release them right away," she explained, guessing his concerns.

"And the other?" Eric asked, nodding to the third bottle.

"The other..." the genie frowned. "You are worthy, but not matched. I guess you must be incompatible with that one somehow. Perhaps...are you attracted only to women?"

"Uh...yeah," Eric answered slowly. The question turned straight to the other topic he wasn't sure how to navigate. "Yeah, I'm only attracted to women."

"That might be one explanation. That genie might well be a man, or one who is not attracted to men themselves. This one still slumbers in the bottle. I sense a mild reaction, perhaps because the enchantment recognizes your worthiness, but the genie within has not stirred at all to your touch. You cannot open it, nor can I."

"Guess that one is settled, then," said Eric. He looked to the other two, and to Amber. "Still feels too good to be true."

"Do those who use that saying know the truth about magic and genies?" Amber asked patiently. "This is as much for me as it is for you. The magic that binds us brings me as much pleasure as I give you. That magic also assured me of a worthy master. A master that I would come to love. Magic like this cannot be forced upon anyone. It wouldn't work if I didn't willingly agree."

The longer he spoke to her, the more he was taken in by both her beauty and her sincerity. Laying all of this out for him just made his heart pound harder. It made other things harder, too. "You'd come to love me?"

"I already have, Eric." She leaned in closer with her green eyes locked on his. "I know your heart. I knew it when you touched the bottle. I knew you would be good to me, and you're already proving that. Others have tried to claim me in the past. I don't remember when or whom, but I know it has happened, and I refused them. I chose you, master.

"What I didn't know was that you would be handsome or charming even without the bond. I knew I would find you attractive...but I didn't know how much."

"I don't think I'm handsome. Or charming. Not really."

"You are more than I could ever have hoped for." She drew ever closer, so close now that their voices dropped to intimate murmurs. "And you're humble," she grinned playfully. "I like that. But you don't have to be humble for me...master."

He felt her breath on his face. Their eyes both fell shut as they came teasingly close for a kiss. "What else do you know about me?"

"I know that you are weary. I know your heart has been broken for a long time," she said, "and that you have only just made the final break. I know that I will mend it.

"I know that some of your fantasies and things that arouse you also trouble you. I know you could never explore those things with your previous lovers because you knew you couldn't establish enough trust. You and I can trust one another with any intimacy."

Her hand brushed through his hair, bringing his eyes open. "As an example...I know that you want me to call you master. I know that you are excited to learn I am a whore. I am your whore now, master. I want this. So do you."

Their first kiss began with a tentative brush of the lips as first kisses often do. The spark was enough to draw them into further passion as if stepping off a cliff and into a deep fall. Only a heartbeat later, Eric had her in his arms, pulling her closer to him as their mouths and tongues joined. He felt her incredible body up against his and wanted more. He wanted all of it. He knew how badly she wanted to give—or for him to take.

His feelings soared rapidly. He heard and felt her whimper with pleasure as they kissed. He broke off just long enough to breathe, leaning his forehead into hers. "This is too good to be true," he said.

"This is magic. I am a pleasure genie. 'Too good to be true' is exactly what I'm all about...and what you will receive. This is only the beginning."

The kiss resumed. Eric leaned further back, letting her move in to crawl over him. He felt her deftly unbutton his shirt, but he also felt the frame of his futon digging into his lower back. Though his mouth hardly left hers, he managed, "We need a more comfortable bed."

"May I, master?"

"Please."

The wooden corner frame faded away, allowing him to lie back on a far softer and more comfortable cushion. In fact, everything beneath him felt more comfortable. He realized he was on silks, and that he must be on a full bed now. Eric didn't open his eyes right away, still consumed as he was by her kiss and the feeling of her body against his. Eventually, though, she had his shirt open and was trailing kisses down his bared chest. His eyes fluttered open again.

Everything had changed. The bed was bigger than his bedroom—except that his bedroom, too, had grown beyond the size of his apartment and resumed that lush décor from before. He lay in the middle of a vast mattress covered with silks and many pillows, all of it decorated in much the same sort of gold patterning as the bottles. Both of the sealed bottles still lay by his side, though everything else that sat in his bedroom before was now neatly stacked up beside his humble dresser in one corner. He saw candles in wall sconces, tapestries and small tables holding other bottles, glasses and bowls of fruit. Sunlight streamed in through thin white curtains and an open window that no longer carried the sounds of the city outside. Beneath that window were steps to what looked like a large, sunken bath.

His genie had changed, too. She was back to wearing the same sultry, seductive outfit she'd worn when she first appeared, minus the veil. Eric also found his pants, shoes and socks had vanished. He lay under the most beautiful woman he'd ever met, who in turn looked upon him and stroked his chest. She drew herself upward, straddling him at his groin to give him a full view of her body. The glint in her eyes told him that she knew full well how much he liked looking at her, and that she enjoyed his gaze in turn.

"Is there anything else you would like me to do, master?" she taunted. "Or should I follow my instincts?"

"Your instincts are pretty good."

"I like what I feel. I can tell you are a good lover, but I promise you will enjoy this far more than any previous experience," she said, running her hands up and down his chest.

"As long as that goes for both of us," said Eric. "I wish it so."

She quirked one eyebrow, grinning with a new glow. "Oh, I am more than happy to obey."

Her hands kept running over his body, but now he felt something different. He wasn't in bad shape before, but he'd never been quite this lean. "Did you...did you change my body?"

Amber's hips began grinding her crotch over his. Only a couple thin layers of cloth separated her pussy from his hardened shaft. "You did just make a wish for both of us," she replied, her tone conveying the pleasure from her teasing ride. "Am I free to interpret in our mutual interests?"

It felt like she already had. "Absolutely."

"Then let me show my gratitude," she replied. She shifted down almost effortlessly, moving with the sort of grace that only happened in film or in fantasy and never in real life. In one smooth motion, she brought herself to straddle his thighs while bowing her head toward his groin. Her hair spilled out to one side, allowing him to watch as she hooked her fingers under the seam of his boxer briefs and drew them away. The fabric faded into nothingness, just like his opened shirt, leaving him completely nude. Yet he was less surprised by this than by the new length and girth of his cock, and the renewed sensitivity of its skin as he felt her breath and the slight caress of her fingers upon it.

He couldn't believe how good it felt. He also couldn't believe that he had ever fit such a tool inside his boxer briefs without really feeling it strain. Then her lips fell upon his shaft, kissing it at its side and licking from base to head, purging his mind of those little practicalities. She didn't tease him so much as build steadily from that light touch to greater pleasures, warming him up until she brought the head of his cock to her mouth. She sucked in more and more of him, treating him to a long and slow penetration of her mouth until finally her lips came down around the base of his cock, encasing his full flesh with the warm, wet, tight embrace of her throat.

It must have been magic. She couldn't have taken in so much cock, certainly not at that angle, yet he felt himself completely enveloped and not at all bent. She consumed him with pleasure, drawing from his throat a loud moan. Then she drew back from him, giving his shaft a wonderful ripple as her throat and mouth slid backwards until she only held the head of his cock in her mouth, and she, too, moaned in bliss.

The moment repeated itself, again and again, slow and sensuous and completely indulgent. Eric understood what she meant by enjoying the pleasures she gave him. From her breathing and her touch, he had every indication that this felt just as good for her. He felt as if he might come at any second, but instead the long blowjob continued on until he was in an almost hypnotic daze of pleasure.

Amber knew when to draw back without his asking. As good as this felt, he didn't want to come down her throat. Not yet. Not this time. The gleam in her eye told him that she looked forward to the first time he would do exactly that. "You are wonderful, master," she grinned.

Eric sat up, pulling her closer for a kiss. Her breath and her taste were incredible, bearing no hint of the act she'd just performed on him. "I want you," he breathed.

"I am yours for the taking. Forever."

He guided her onto her back, finding it just as easy to pull her top loose as it had been for her to draw away his clothes. He saw her full, exquisite breasts for the first time, and found as his hands roamed that she fully welcomed his touch. Her back arched and she groaned softly to welcome more. Her body responded to his every move. When he pulled away the short, thin skirt around her hips, she sucked in a sharp breath of both approval and anticipation. The sight of her blonde bush only heightened the sense of vulnerability and need.

Eric shifted on his knees to get between her legs. The motion pulled a little on the silk blankets beneath them, causing the other two sealed genie bottles to clink together. He glanced over to them, then back to the beauty underneath him.

"Yes, master," she breathed. "I want you to have them, as you have me."

He lay down over her, propping himself up on his elbows and enjoying the feel of her breasts against his chest and the caress of his cock along her inner thigh. He was so hard and stiff that he wouldn't need a hand to guide him into her. "First things first," he said, looking into her eyes as his cockhead lined up with her welcoming lips and pushed inside.

Her wide eyes and the moan on her breath conveyed blissful, absolute surrender. Her arms came up around his body as he slid into her inch by inch, with her silky wet pussy offering up just enough natural resistance to let them both savor this first penetration. Her legs swept around his hips as if to pull him as deeply into her as possible, though when he pulled back to thrust into her again she didn't hinder him at all.

As with her incredible blowjob, she had him feeling like he was on the edge of orgasm within seconds. It forced him to slow his thrusts and even pause, though she pleaded, "Take me, master."

"I don't want to come too soon," he confessed.

"There is no too soon," she huffed under the joyful strain of being fucked. "We will come over and over. Let yourself go. Take me, master."

He couldn't resist her pleas or doubt her encouragement. Eric's thrusts grew harder and faster. Soon he was fucking her with a vigor well beyond anything he'd ever experienced. His sack slapped against her but never felt sore. Her pussy remained tight and wet under relentless, ecstatic punishment. No more words passed between them until she screamed out her first climax, which in turn put him on a wild ride toward release. Her throbbing cunt gushed around his cock as her spasms pleasured them both, until he began to spurt inside her with the heaviest, longest orgasm he'd ever felt. The sheer volume that he pumped into her went well beyond any prior experience, thrilling him with his newly enhanced potency and prowess. His lover seemed almost out of her mind with pleasure.

The moment abated. Eric slowed his thrusts, while her screams diminished to panting moans and then to a low, smiling purr. As she promised, though, he remained as hard and ready as ever. The wet and messy results of their staggered climaxes only encouraged more.

"This is incredible," he breathed.

"Yes, master. For both of us." The playful grin and gleam in her eye returned. "Enjoy me. This is the pleasure I wish to give you most of all. Whenever you want. However you want."

His eyes flared, both with surprise and irresistible lust. Eric's deeply ingrained common decency and sense of respect warred with his arousal. He couldn't deny the turn-on of having so much control—not when the sexual goddess underneath him so eagerly invited him to take it.

Eric's cock slid in all the way to the base again, joining him completely with her and causing her to writhe in loving surrender.

It was all too good to be true...except that it was meant to be that good.

* * *

Later, Eric lay on his back with his genie laying atop him, indulging him in the most amazing sixty-nine of his life. He'd only had such pleasures a couple of times, finding it difficult with previous girlfriends because of height differences or other uncomfortable factors. Amber, of course, seemed almost built exactly for this. Though her body rested fully on top of his, he found her weight entirely enjoyable. Her thighs lay open across his shoulders, offering up her incredible ass and her perfect cunt to his whims. In yet another display of her magic, Eric tasted none of the heavy loads he'd pumped into her before they took this position. Instead, he found her scent and taste to be simultaneously natural yet as sweet and delicious as honey.

Yet he didn't feel any obligation to reciprocate for the incredible cock sucking devotion she now offered. He learned more through sex than he could have through any conversation—or, at least, he learned many things with a certainty that words alone could not convey.

She wanted to serve him. She thrilled to his touch and absolutely loved the taste of both his flesh and his semen. With their first long, sensuous fuck, Eric understood on a deep and meaningful level that she really was his to fuck and enjoy as he pleased, and she loved him for it.

He also understood that she'd made him far more potent and capable as a lover than he'd ever been. He absolutely dominated her with his newly enhanced cock when he fucked her. He drove her to one orgasm after another, blew his load repeatedly and yet never lost hardness or sensitivity. He now felt the full length of his larger cock all the way from her lips wrapped around its base to the head enveloped by her throat.

Eric's cock was undoubtedly bigger than before he met her, but when he was inside her, he felt even longer and thicker than that—almost obscenely so. Though she barely moved up and down along his body, Eric felt a constant, wonderful up-and-down motion all along his cock buried deep within her throat. Somehow, she even managed to whimper and moan with appreciation.

His hands lazily stroked her sides, her back, her ass and her thighs, but he didn't try much harder than that to please her. Not while she had him on cloud nine like this. Besides, he'd already licked and kissed her pussy to one wet, delicious orgasm. He'd do it again soon enough. For now, he let the reality of his unreal relationship sink in: for all her enthusiastic acceptance of his attention, his new lover clearly enjoyed giving even more than receiving.

His lover. Both words felt more and more natural with every minute. Eric didn't know how anyone could have an experience like this and not find themselves falling hard. Moreover, everything about sex with her—making love, fucking, fooling around, they'd already done all of the above—left him with a possessive feeling like none he'd ever felt in a relationship before.

She moaned again as he considered that. He'd caught the pattern there. She seemed extra aroused whenever he got those possessive sensations. Eric let it roll through his thoughts, sliding his hands along her back to grip her head and push it down on his cock. The full-length suction and pleasure only increased, and soon he found himself shuddering and pumping in a long, body-wracking orgasm that his lover fully shared.

The head of his cock was well past the back of her mouth, but he felt contractions around it as if she was swallowing from deep down inside her throat. It didn't make sense, but he didn't really care. She was magic. She was amazing.

She was his.

She sensed his desire to disengage before he voiced it. Though his cock felt cartoonishly long within her, it was merely impressively large once her lips pulled all the way back from it. "Thank you, master," she purred, rising on her knees and then turning around to give him a good look at her full beauty once more.

"You're not even tired," he observed. "And neither am I. It's gotta be the middle of the night."

"It's still only the early evening outside this room," she corrected. "I can offer us more time when we're in a private setting like this. I didn't think you'd mind me taking that sort of liberty."

"All your liberties have been awesome so far. Why stop now?"

"Because I also like it when you take control. I know you better than you think by now," Amber warned. "Don't think I won't be flipping you shit sometimes, too."

Eric's eyes widened. "Wow, really?" he laughed. "We're there already? That doesn't sound like ancient genie talk to me."

"I told you, your style of language will come to me as time goes on. And I might be an ancient genie, but I'm not a groveling fuck-slave. Well, not unless it turns us on," she winked, but then her tone softened. "I wouldn't have come out of that bottle that was all you wanted. I feel so lucky to be with you...Eric," she added with a reverent whisper.

Eric sat up a bit, gathered her in his arms and kissed her deeply. "Master or not, I'm as much yours as you are mine," he said.

"Yes," Amber nodded, "and no. We will always be master and servant. But that's wonderful, too."

"Will we always be this horny for each other?"

"Always. Some wishes you do not need to speak out loud. Especially those we share."

He let the moment linger, enjoying her adoring, grateful caress before his mind turned to other matters. "Okay, so. These other bottles."

"Yes," she grinned broadly. "One at a time, or both together? I think you should do both."

"Hang on, we were just having a romantic moment here," Eric grinned back. "You sure you want to add in two other genies?"

"Of course!"

"No, I'm serious," he said. "You don't want me all to yourself? You can have that, you know," Eric offered gently. "You deserve that much, at least. Maybe it's master and servant for good, but that doesn't mean I have to take advantage of that. I can be loyal...what?" he asked, seeing the amused, naughty quirk in her grin.

"Master," Amber said, "I know your desires well enough to know that you'd love to have many lovers if you could manage it. I'm a pleasure genie. That sounds like exactly the sort of thing I'm here to make happen."