Bottles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric felt a deep, heavy sensation within his gut again—that sensation he always felt when confronted with some sort of sinful pleasure. "You're sure? Yes, you're sure, I don't even know why I ask."

"It's kind of you to care. It's very sweet," Amber elaborated, her eyes sparkling until she leaned in to kiss his cheek affectionately. "But yes, I'm sure. Very sure, now that I'm actually thinking about it."

"Does this go both ways? For you, too?"

"My first answer is to say no, but in truth I will take to your preferences with pleasure. You are as free to decide my desires as my appearance."

"Wait, what?" Eric blinked.

"I come from a world of constant change," said Amber. "Even I am not entirely the same person from day to day. That's not only about my physical form. It affects my feelings, too. Only the deepest parts of my emotions stay the same over time. This world offers some stability. Continuity. It's one of the biggest reasons so many of us would like to be here. Yet even here, I am far more malleable than you, and it is entirely natural to me.

"We were matched. I know I am safe with you. I am also devoted to you. Don't be afraid to wish changes upon me to suit your desires. I will tell you if they are impossible or if they would harm me somehow. Most likely I will be happy to obey."

"Uh. Yeah. That sounds a little freaky, to be honest," said Eric. "Were kind of attached to our sense of self here. And I'd rather you be yourself and who you want to be than have you change to fit whatever I feel like on a given day. You need to have your own thoughts and feelings. I need you to have that."

"Then don't wish to change me," Amber shrugged. "It's up to you. We come from very different worlds. Our outlook on this is not the same. And I know how well we are matched. Nothing you could want would ever hurt me." She caressed his cheek. "I like you the way you are, but being together will inevitably change us both. I'm looking forward to that, too.

"I want you to have all the pleasure I can give you. It seems like you will more than reciprocate. That's all I could want from you." She paused, looking at him seriously. "And I want you to have and enjoy the two genies in those bottles. They'll make you happy, and you'll make them as happy as you've made me."

With that, it was Eric's turn to feel speechless. Amber slid up against him, kissing him once more. Her hands roamed enticingly along his fit, naked body, reminding him of the unflagging hardness of his cock.

"Guess it's time we meet them, then. Have to explain all this to them, too."

"Wish it so, master, and I can assure you that they'll be all caught up with our conversations when they emerge. No sense having to cover the same ground again."

"Make it so." His voice remained low given the nearness of her lips to his. "Should we get dressed first?"

"Why?" she grinned against his lips, her hand now expertly stroking his cock. "They're your pleasure genies. Like I said, they'll be all caught up. They want to serve you just as I do."

"All the same things apply?" he grinned.

"Easily done. I assume your wishes for my enjoyment apply to them, too?"

"Yes." Eric decided to trust her advice. He brought the bottles close, gave Amber one last glance, and wrenched the stopper out of the first. As smoke and lights emerged, he opened the second. Amber sank into a reassuring and arousing embrace at his back, with one hand fondly reaching down to keep his cock completely erect and ready. "Rule us, master," she urged with a whisper to his ear. She wanted to make the arrival of his other two genies into a moment of pure decadence for him. He couldn't resist.

The light and smoke cleared, revealing two women now kneeling before the bed. Both wore the same sort of scarf-based harem girl outfits that Amber had when she appeared, complete with the veils. The first was tall, and slender yet well-endowed, with perfect, light brown skin and dark hair her hair well past her shoulders. Her appearance gave her the air of being slightly older, but with a beauty that only deepened with age. The second genie also wore her hair long and dark, though her slender figure and paler complexion struck a contrast to the first.

Each bowed, heads coming down almost level with their knees. "Master," said one after the other, "I am bound to your service."

Eric opened his mouth to reassure them that the bowing wasn't necessary, but Amber licked his neck and gave his cock a sensuous stroke. He remembered her words. She didn't change his mind, but the mere suggestion was a turn-on. "You don't need to bow," he said. "Come closer."

Like Amber, they both seemed to pick up on his desires without needing much detail. The pair crawled onto the bed to join him, moving with a deliberate sensuality that he greatly appreciated. The two women settled in close enough to touch, one to his right and the other to his left, but they kept their hands to themselves.

He reached out to take the veil from the younger woman. His breath caught with the same rush of excitement and arousal he felt when he saw Amber's face for the first time. Another private fantasy was fulfilled. Apparently he had porn on the brain tonight. Her arched eyebrows, enigmatic eyes and small, pouty smile were unmistakable. "What's your name?"

"Lyric. I am yours," she said, with just enough of a playful taunt to tell him she knew just how wrong and yet so good the power dynamic felt. As Amber promised, she clearly knew what had transpired before, and spoke as if she'd been part of the conversation all along. "I will love you and serve you as long as you will have me."

"Show him," said Amber. She still had hold of his cock.

Without hesitation, but slow enough to give Eric a good look at her grin, his new genie bent low, bowing her head into his groin to take the offered cock into her mouth. She smoothly enveloped his entire length, slipping further down than she should have been able on such a large tool just like Amber could. Within a breath, Eric felt every bit of his shaft in Lyric's mouth save for Amber's fingers around his cock's base.

He moaned with pleasure and approval. She got to work without pause, sucking him wonderfully and bathing him in warm, wet and skillful sensations. His eyes fluttered, threatening to roll back into his head. Another kiss on the neck from Amber brought him back to just enough lucidity to both enjoy the intense blowjob and yet carry on conversation. He had another genie to welcome.

Even as he turned to remove her veil, he knew she would be another pornstar lookalike. The fabric fell away to reveal exactly the confident Pacific Islander beauty that he expected. "This is more than I hoped for, too," she said. Her breath was heavy with anticipation and emotion, but she held her cool in a way that made her that much sexier. "My name is Eve. I'm older than these two. You are not my first master in this world. Nothing Amber has said is wrong, but I can tell you more. Our feelings and our loyalty are part of the magic, but they are also real. The magic that matches and bonds us only hastens the inevitable, and the natural. You wouldn't have been able to release us if we wouldn't feel this way."

Her hands reached up unbidden to caress his arms and shoulders. "You may also feel better to know that we were all chosen to become genies because of our natural desires. It's like a kink, but deeper." Eve paused, glancing down at the head bobbing up and down on Eric's cock. Her eyes sparkled with approval. "I will love you and serve you as long as you will have me, master," she said to echo her fellow pleasure genie.

It was all music to his ears. Even now, the hard knocks of his life and all he'd seen rolled around in the back of his sex-clouded mind. Words fell out of his mouth, though halted and shaken by the mouth around his dick. "If you're more experienced...is there a catch?"

"Catch?" asked Eve, her tones low and seductive. "There's no catch. No price to be paid. No dark side to this. We may find that having three pleasure genies multiplies the power at your disposal. It may increase your appetites that much more.

"Fortunately, we're here to provide."

The warm, lustful mouth servicing his cock never let up on him. The rest of Eric's concerns drifted away from him under the devotion of his three genies—with his possessive feelings growing stronger with every sentence he heard, every stroke of his skin and every bob of this head. "No jealousies?"

"None, master. Quite the opposite." Eve's confidence never waned. "We will enjoy proving that over and over."

Eric soaked up their attention for a minute more, saying nothing. He ran one hand through Lyric's hair as she lavished attention on his cock, and then he balled up her hair firmly enough that it wouldn't really hurt her as he gently tugged her away. Using his grip on her hair, he pulled her over to lay on the bed beside him, and caught exactly the aroused, naughty look he'd hoped for.

"Lyric," he said softly. He let go of her hair to move into position over her.

"Yes, master," she smiled, laying on her back. The hands of his other genies moved from his body to hers, pulling away the scarves that obstructed his view of her small, pert breasts and her pussy, complete with the sort of thick but well-groomed landing strip he liked best. Lyric spread her legs for him shamelessly, watching with eager eyes as Eric took up his spot.

Lyric let out a breath of appreciation as he lay his thick cock along her bush and then gyrated to move it down, brushing its head against her wet cunt. She was more than ready for him. Eric's other two genies settled in on either side to watch. He was fully aware of their presence, but his eyes were locked with Lyric's. He pushed in slowly at first, causing the first real break in her sultry composure.

Her eyes rolled back. "Oh fuck master," she grunted out as his head pushed through. Eric stopped and grinned, thinking at first that she was just overacting but then realizing the truth of it all. Amber had enhanced him already, but as Eve said, they were chosen for just this sort of turn-on. Lyric's reactions were entirely natural. "Take me," she whined when he was only a couple of inches in. "Fuck your whore genie, master. Make me yours."

Eric couldn't resist. He took gentle, loving hold of her shoulders and then speared her with his cock. Lyric let out a cry as he rammed inside of her, treating himself to another warm, wet and tight envelopment of his full girth. She felt tighter than Amber, just as slick but offering firmer resistance, or maybe that was just her clamping down on him. Regardless, once he bottomed out, he pulled back and then slid home again. Once more, Lyric voiced her enthusiastic approval.

The romantic feelings running through Eric didn't match the possessive fucking that followed. He already adored her, wanted to make her happy and longed for deep emotional intimacy, but he also knew the best way to start was with this. Eric kept himself partially upright as he and his other two women watched her take it for a long bout. Her breath grew heavy and her eyes fluttered as if overwhelmed by the ordeal of it all, but she was clearly in heaven.

So was he.

Eric lay down over her, holding his own weight by his elbows while embracing her. His cock pistoned in and out of her. His lips smothered hers with a kiss that she welcomed, though it set off her first orgasm and left her moaning into his mouth. Eric slowed his fucking to enjoy the wet, pulsating ride she offered his cock as she came. Once her spasms abated, he picked up his pace again.

Her thin thighs hugged his hips. Her arms came around his sides so she could clutch at his back. Her grunts were music to his ears. Before long, he knew she was close again. So was he.

"Tell me again," he hissed into her ear.

"Fuck your whore genie, master," she pleaded. "I'm yours. I love it!"

"Say my name," he grunted.

"Unf! Eric!" she sang out with pleasure. "Eric."

He grinned, his cheek against hers. His cock kept driving into her. "Say my other name."

He felt her shudder as she sobbed, "Master!"

They went over the edge together. Eric thrust in deeply and stayed there. His cock unleashed a torrent of cum that bathed her insides while she melted down all over again. Lyric's whole body was wracked with waves of pleasure while his cock continued to pump and pump more than ever. Eric, too, shook with ecstasy.

When he could lift his head once more, he saw Lyric's gaze on him. The natural arc of her eyebrows and crook of her lips still gave her a seductive look, but he saw vulnerability there, too. Her submission was complete. She was utterly his. Lyric gazed up at him with sparkling eyes. "I love this," she said. "Own me with this cock."

Eric grinned lovingly. "Is that all you want?" He leaned his head in and kissed her gently, softly, drawing from her a new whimper with a very different note.

"That, too," she admitted with a shaking voice. "I just...I want this. I want all of this. Someone I can be the bad girl for, but who will still...I've dreamed of this for so long. It's going to be so fun and so good for all of us, master."

Her words prompted him to look up. Amber lounged beside him, naked and beautiful and completely content to watch him fuck someone else. To his other side, a third gorgeous woman patiently waited her turn. Like Amber, she seemed to greatly enjoy the show.

The mere thought of that turned him on. He couldn't deny it.

"Take her," Lyric urged with a whisper. Eric bestowed another kiss on her, deeper than the last. When he dislodged himself from her tight cunt, she groaned with pleasure and rolled over to her side...where Amber welcomed her with a soothing caress.

Eric half-expected that, but seeing it still surprised him. "We're aligning with your desires, master," said Eve, reading his thoughts. "You wish us to live in harmony. As I said, there will be no jealousy. You will see quite the opposite."

They knelt on the wide bed facing one another. His hands took hers, with one of them sliding up her arm and then the back of her neck. He saw and heard her breath deepen. For all her confidence, he had an obvious effect upon her. "Eve, was it?" he asked.

"Yes," she nodded. "I like hearing that name from your lips."

He guided her down to lay on her back. Something in her eyes told him she was well beyond foreplay already. It was almost a relief, given how turned on he still was from his bout with Lyric. Eve slipped one leg around his hips, spreading herself in what would have been a lewd pose were it not for the reverence in her eyes as he moved in. "I want you naked," he said as he hooked two fingers under the clasp of her top. It slipped free without the slightest resistance, just as he'd hoped, revealing her incredible breasts. Eve tugged on the knot that kept the sash tied around her waist and swept the fabric away, leaving her nude before him.

They both feasted on the sight of one another's bodies. Eric wanted to explore every inch of her with his hands and his mouth, but he had a more pressing need to satisfy for both of them. His cock, seeming massive with the gravity of the moment, loomed over her pussy for just another second. He shifted his hips and brought its head against the wet lips between her thighs. A loud gasp of pleasure and relief escaped Eve as he invaded and claimed her.

Overwhelmed with pleasure once again at yet another slick and welcoming embrace of his cock, Eric let out a shudder that Eve shared. Yet as he thrust into her, he found that he didn't lose himself to animal passion as he had with Lyric or Amber. A different sort of passion filled him as he remained upright, fucking Eve while looking down at her and unable to tear his eyes from her beauty. Eve seemed to share that instinct. Her hands touched his arms and reached for his chest, while her legs stayed up in the air to remain spread for him.

He saw deep emotion in her eyes. This was different for her than it was for the other two. It seemed just as intense, but the experience they gave one another was simply not the same. Eric felt not only loved and wanted, but powerful. When Eve came, she let out another cry of relief and ecstasy, but it seemed as if she'd been freed from something. He saw tears escape her eyes. When he leaned in to kiss her, she received him gratefully and joyously.

"Fill me, master," she whispered. "Please."

That made it Eric's turn to let out a loud noise. He was already on the edge, and the trembling spasms of the gorgeous woman underneath him pushed him the rest of the way over. Eric slammed his hips forward against her, pounding her while his cock burst again and again with thick fluid. She shivered in pleasure in time with each pump of cum. Before his climax abated, he leaned forward into her embrace. He kept coming as she hugged him tightly and accepted him within herself.

"Oh my God," he groaned with his face almost buried in the pillow. "That was incredible."

"Yes, you are," Eve replied with a sultry grin and a kiss against his neck.

He realized he hadn't kissed her yet. Eric rallied just enough to rise up on his elbows and then his hands, only to find Eve's fingers on his chin as she kissed him. His spirits soared.

His body, however, remained fatigued. "Thank you," he huffed.

"Thank you, master," Eve smiled. "For claiming me. I am yours."

"That's good, because I think I'm spent."

"Wish it so, and you will have all of your energy back, master," said Eve. "However, if you wish..."

One leg hooked under his while the other slipped away to brace her against the bed. She pushed on one of his shoulders and pulled on the other. Eric found himself twisted around until he lay on his back against the silken sheets and pillows, with Eve still gloriously impaled on his cock. He would have suspected magic, but all he could really think was that it still felt so fucking good to be buried inside her.

He looked up at the beautiful woman now straddling him. His other two genies slipped around his either side. Amber drew him in for a brief kiss on the lips, while Lyric stroked and then trailed her lips down his chest. Eve pleasured him with a slow grind. His arms slipped around the women at his sides while he looked up at Eve.

"Your heart is weary, master," said Eve. "It has been broken, and we will mend it. But you carry so much on your shoulders. You have had to be so strong for so long." The genie shuddered briefly as she rode him, but her eyes remained half-open as if she were putting herself into some sexual trance that he, too, would soon fall under. "You can set it all down now. You don't have to be strong with us, master. We will take care of you. We're here to serve you."

"Relax," whispered Amber against his ear. "Lie still and enjoy."

"We'll take care of you," agreed Lyric. "When you're ready, we'll talk. But for now, just lie back...and let us serve."

* * *

Hope you liked this! I have more places for this story to go. Please leave a comment or hit the reader feedback button if you'd like it to continue. Don't worry about me dropping other story series. I'm gonna keep writing those, too. Gauging interest would make a big difference on my motivation. Thanks!