Bottles Ch. 02

Story Info
"Too good to be true" takes effort to unlearn.
9.5k words
4.75
37.5k
73

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seems like this has enough interest that I wanted to give it another chapter before I bounced around to anything else. Yes, new readers: I bounce from series to series. I also try to keep my series open-ended, so if you're frustrated when a series "doesn't finish" please understand I'm not likely to reach for an ending with a bow on it. Hope you're good with that because it's how I roll.

Also like my other stories this is heavy on magic sex fun and relationship talk, with a dash of dirty words and power kinks so it's not pure vanilla. I'm way more about enjoying the sex fantasy than building deep plot. This one also includes some magic rules and world-building. Hope you enjoy!

Tags up front: Genie, harem, wish fulfillment, enhancement, mfff, male-female sex, female-female sex, magic, lingerie, consent, oral sex

*****

"This is gonna take some getting used to," said Eric. He laid back on a vast bed of silks in a palatial bedroom. His body felt beyond relaxed after hours of fucking and soul-deep release with his new lovers—all three of them still nude, each a woman straight out of his fantasies.

Amber knelt on his left, the athletic, tanned, and well-endowed epitome of California blonde knock-out and the one to kick off this wild turn of his life. Eve sat between his thighs, a tall and statuesque Pacific Islander goddess with long dark hair and luscious curves, fondly stroking his cock just because she could. On his right, Lyric lay beside him, dark-haired and light of complexion, younger of image and slender compared to the others but with an endless naughty sex appeal that could stop his heart.

They were all naked, all of them intimately familiar and connected to him now, apparently for life...and each of them thrilled about it. When he woke up this morning, he was twenty-eight, newly single, and heartbroken. When he left work, he faced unemployment. Now he had three genie lovers. "A lot of getting used to," he sighed.

"I think we'll all enjoy the process," said Eve. "It's easier to adjust to joy than loss."

"I don't even know where to begin," said Eric.

"Assuming all the sex doesn't count?" Lyric teased. Her sultry grin challenged him with even more sex.

"This world is apparently much more deceptive and manipulative than I expected," said Amber. She rolled her eyes, favoring Lyric with a look of solidarity. "He's still waiting for a hidden price or a karmic backlash."

"Yeah. We're all caught up with everything you and Amber talked about," Lyric reminded Eric. She shrugged. "Begin wherever you feel like."

"It starts with..." Eric began, and then stopped. His eyes roamed their faces, their bodies, and their surroundings. The room shouldn't have existed spatially, to say nothing of its sumptuous décor. His body had been enhanced by Amber's magic, making him fitter, leaner, and far more sexually potent. He'd been casually confident in his body to begin with, but the tool Eve stroked in a slow, fond rhythm was as porn-worthy as they were and performed even better. She caught his eye and ceased her service to let him think, though her touch didn't leave. Nor did her patient affection, or Lyric's, or Amber's.

"I guess it starts with the three of you," he decided. "I mean, there's all the magic and the bonds, and that's a lot to understand. But you and our relationships and your feelings come first. I've only ever dated one person at a time. This morning I was single, and now poof, magic happens and all three of you are..."

"In love with you," Eve finished. "Yes."

"We are," Lyric agreed. "All three of us."

"It is magic, yes. It's a magic that makes a match. The emotions are real," said Eve. "You may embrace them, Eric. We have."

"I believe you," he said. "I see it in the way you look at me and the way you talk to me. It's amazing. I want this," he admitted. "Love at first sight is a nice fantasy. We're a little beyond that. Even if you know all you need through magic, I don't have that same sense. Is it love if I don't really know you? I don't feel like that's something I can just wish for."

"Do you feel it anyway?" Amber asked him, grinning. "Do you feel the way you should at the start? Do you want more?"

"Yeah," he had to admit. Every minute he'd been with her, he liked her more, even when she was fully dressed and bewildered by his car and the city. With Lyric and Eve, things skipped straight to sex and bonds and indulgence, but he felt it with them, too. "I've been mistaken about that before. I've rushed in before. And I don't want to hurt any of you, or get hurt."

"You won't," said Eve. "Feel however you feel. We understand. We still feel the same."

"I don't know how to make sure you each get what you deserve out of me. Does that make sense? Even if there's no jealousy, each of you deserves all of me. That's how it's supposed to work, isn't it?" Eric let out a mild, bitter laugh. "My ex talked about becoming polyamorous. I'm not against it in theory but I don't know anything about how to handle that. I never even considered it before she brought it up, and by then she was already cheating on me and I dumped her."

"We hadn't talked about her yet," said Amber.

"I think I already kind of hate her," Lyric laughed.

"I don't really want to talk about her at all," Eric muttered. "Going on about your ex is probably the least romantic thing in the world. I'd rather forget about her. The point is, I don't want to do wrong by any of you. Ever. You deserve better than that."

"And we have found better," Eve replied. Her hand roamed over his groin. She leaned in, her smile confident and breathtaking. "Eric, we share in all the pleasures we give you. That's part of the magic that binds us. You don't need to work at this relationship as you would with a normal mortal love. We aren't normal mortals. We enjoy this as much as you do.

"In fact, if you're worried about balancing your relationships with us, perhaps the best thing you can do is leave that to us. Relax and enjoy us, and we will work out the balance. We are lovers and servants. Let us be both."

"That sounds..."

"Too good to be true?" teased Lyric. She threw a wink at Amber. "I was listening." Then she moved close to kiss him sensuously on the neck. "Too good to be true is our role."

Amber bent over to claim a kiss from his mouth. "I told you before, if you want to change us or our relationship, all you have to do is wish it. Whatever changes you want, I guarantee we're used to faster and bigger changes. We're here to please you."

"That's way too easy," said Eric. "I can't just change your feelings with a wish."

"Perhaps not," said Eve. "But you might be surprised how open we are to a new approach, and to your influence. Try it, if you like."

"How can you say that? How do you know you'll like what I want? What about what you want?"

"Then run it by us first," Lyric suggested. "But be honest about what you want. Completely honest," she pressed—again, with a tone that would have had him rock hard if he wasn't already.

"We've enjoyed everything so far, Master," said Eve. "Serving you is our pleasure. Use us."

"I already am," he admitted.

"And aren't we enjoying it?" asked Amber.

"No, it's... I wish I could..." He noted three pairs of interested eyes. "That's another thing we need to talk about. I want to understand how wishing works. But that's less important than our relationship."

"What do you wish, Master?" Eve asked him softly.

All of the relaxation and comfort gave way to tense nerves and dread. He had to face this. Sooner or later, they'd have to find out. Wishing it away wasn't honest, and he didn't want to build these relationships on dishonesty. "I've gotta come clean about something. Maybe it's not a big deal, but I wish I could show you who you look like and why it matters."

The genies glanced to one another, intrigued and amused but not yet doing anything to make it happen. "That's a little too abstract, maybe?" suggested Amber. "Could you be more explicit?"

"If I wish for a big flatscreen television hooked up to the internet, can you make that happen? You don't know what that is yet, do you?"

Grinning, Amber rubbed the fingers of one hand together to conjure up golden glitter, which she flung up to her side. A flatscreen television appeared on the bed, upright but wobbly on the rumpled silk sheets. "Oh," she laughed, and then raised it into the air with only another flick of her fingers. It floated there, winking on to Google's home page. "Wow, that's neat."

"How did you... wait, how does that work?" Eric blinked. "Did you read my mind?"

"We are learning your language as you speak it," said Eve. "You don't have to explain every little thing. We don't need much familiarity with something in order to grant it as a wish."

"The magic brings it all together," Lyric whispered against his neck, practically kissing him with every word. "What matters is your desire for it."

"That's crazy," he breathed.

"That is genie magic," Eve replied knowingly. She winked at him when he looked back. "I'm familiar with that reaction." It reminded him of her earlier comments. Unlike Amber and Lyric, Eve had served another master before Eric. Her grin welcomed anything and everything, but she kept him on track with a gentle nod toward the flatscreen. "What did you want to show us?"

"Right. Is there a keyboard, or...? Wait, no. Magic." He took another breath, needing to steel himself despite three naked lovers all draped around him. "I wish to see Naughty America. Three split screens. Show us... your inspirations," he decided. "I wish to see assorted appearances."

They appeared in side by side screens: Amber, Eve, and Lyric, though not them at all. Images and video clips flashed by.

Eve stood between two men in a silken Asian robe. The men groped and stripped her into a state of submissive arousal. She sank to her knees and alternated between stroking one man's cock and sucking the other.

Lyric wore only a short skirt and a t-shirt in a darkened hallway of small doors. She looked at the camera with a smirk before she opened a door at random. Inside, she found a man sitting on a stool in a booth, jerking off to a porn video. His shock evaporated when she dropped her skirt and mounted him.

Amber was already half-undressed and fucking in an office scene when the screen found her, skirt hiked up to expose her stockings and her ass getting railed by a co-worker. The door opened with another woman looking on in shock, but that shock turned to temptation when "Amber" beckoned to her to close the door and join them.

Each scene blinked into another. The audience watched in silence. Eric swallowed hard. "This is porn," he explained. "There are all kinds of porn for all kinds of audiences, but this is the mainstream, and the mainstream caters to men. It's a big business, but this society is sexist and prudish, so most people who watch it don't admit to it. The performers aren't respected like they should be. Some of it is degrading and even when it isn't, it's still objectifying, and it's..."

"It's wonderful!" said Amber.

"Tell me she is famous and successful," Eve said amid her rapture.

"Wait, what?" Eric blinked. "I mean, yeah? As this business goes, definitely. You...they all are."

"Why would you think we would have a problem with this?" asked Lyric.

"Okay, Amber doesn't totally surprise me, but..."

"We were all temple whores, Master," she laughed. "Where we come from, that's a good thing. You fucked all three of us already. You know we love it. You know we want more."

"This is made for men? Women don't enjoy this?" Amber asked in disbelief. "Really? These women seem to!"

"Okay, I assume they like their work or they'd do something else, but maybe not quite as much as it looks. They're acting," he began.

"We aren't, Master," Eve assured him. "Not with you."

He took a deep breath to collect his thoughts. "Can we turn it off?" he asked. When it winked out and the genies turned to him, he explained, "Those women chose that profession. They look that way naturally. You look like them because I wanted it. I don't know them as people, either. I only know their images and the roles they've played. Even if I didn't ask for that intentionally, it's... do you see the problems there?"

"Yes," said Eve. "If we were mortal women from this world, yes."

"I shouldn't be able to dictate who you are," said Eric.

"You haven't," said Lyric. "I see the magic that matched us working as it was designed. This fits exactly the kind of servant I want to be. It's chosen for you and for us."

Eric looked at her unable to form words until she kissed away his shock. He turned to Amber, who rolled over again to face him with that sexy, confident grin that so charmed him from those videos. "You knew I'd love it," she told him, and kissed him deeply.

He looked back to Eve, but she was already on her hands and knees again between his legs. Her mouth descended on his cock. She stared up at him with dark, devoted eyes, sucking him down with skill that stole his breath. "I think you can see how Eve feels about it," said Amber.

"Open up your desires," Lyric whispered in his ear as Eve set his nerves alight and Amber ran her hands and lips up and down his naked body. "This isn't a test. It doesn't have to be about this world and what anyone else thinks or respects. This is about what you wish for, Eric. We want this."

"Oh god," Eric groaned. It was hard to do much while receiving such an unreal blowjob. Once again, his already large tool felt even bigger inside one of his lovers. Eve stared back with eyes that were just as likely to be direct and conscious as they were to be utterly mesmerized. He couldn't tell. He felt both ways at once himself. "I want... I want this to be as good for you as it is for me," he breathed.

"It is, Master," Amber assured him amid kisses and caresses.

"No, I mean... I wish I could..." He swallowed hard. Amber and Lyric perked up with attention. Eve kept sucking him reverently. He loved her for it. He loved all of them for this. "Damn. I wish I could articulate what I want."

Catching a nod of assent from Amber, Lyric grinned and crouched over him. Silver and gleaming black glitter fell from her lips as they descended on his for a deep, lengthy kiss...and then he could speak.

"I don't ever want to hurt you. I want you to feel free to object to anything you don't want or don't like. I want you to be comfortable telling me what you want, and I want you free to enjoy yourselves," he began, honestly and heartfelt enough... and then the wish unleashed the rest.

"I want you to feel physical, sexual pleasure when you show off your bodies to me and when you serve me. I want harmony and easy arousal between us. I want you to get off easily and often with me and I want you to come whenever I come, too. I want you to love sharing me, I want you to desire and enjoy each other like I do, and I want my stamina and my sex drive to rise to satisfy all of us.

"However good I feel to you now, I want to feel even better. I want my cock and my cum to feel and taste irresistibly good. I want sex with me to feel so good it's an even stronger bond than any magical obligation of service." He took a breath. "I want a safe, loving, respectful relationship for all of us, and I also want you to love being my servants and whores. I want that part more than I'm willing to admit and I fucking love it when you call me master."

He stopped. So did Lyric and Amber...though not Eve. "Mmmh," she moaned around his cock. Her tone of consent was impossible to misinterpret.

"Oh god, did I just say all of that?" Eric blinked.

"Yes," Lyric answered, and then gave her consent with an arched eyebrow and a grin. "Please, master. I want this."

Amber looked down at him with dazzled eyes. "I want all of that, too," she breathed.

Another long pull of Eve's mouth along his cock threatened to steal his breath, but his wish let him speak the rest: "Then make it so. I wish it."

That glittery effect of their magic swirled all around him: gold from Amber, shiny black and silver from Lyric, and from Eve, a deep purple spreading from her fingers as she dragged them down his naked hips and enveloped his cock with another long, deep kiss.

Eric groaned with the intensity of such pleasure, but not as much as Eve. "Mmmhh!" she whined and moaned, but kept slowly fucking him with her mouth. If she wasn't mesmerized before, she was now. It didn't affect her technique, but Eric had the satisfaction of seeing just how much she loved performing her service.

"Master," Lyric all but whined. New arousals had her overwhelmed, too. "Master, can I... can we...?" Her eyes flicked to Amber with wonder. He saw much the same intense arousal on his other lover's face as she looked back.

"Always," said Eric.

They kissed passionately over him, hands reaching for one another's arms and necks and breasts. The sight would've stolen his breath if Eve wasn't already doing that over and over again with every slide back and forth on his cock. Both beauties were so close, their thighs up against him at his either side. Though Eve's service consumed most of his sensory attention, Eric slid one hand up Amber's leg and the other along Lyric's until his fingers came to hot, damp lips. His touch lightly swirled and drew out new panting from the lovers. A new wish occurred to him: "I wish I was an expert touch with this."

His fingers probed inside wet cunts to either side of him. The glittering light of magic reflected against each lover's thighs, but he lost it amid more whimpers and kissing overhead. Eric fucked them both with his fingers to encourage the show.

"Mmmh!" Eve moaned again. She had Eric about ready to come, and sounded like she'd do the same. That broke the kiss between Lyric and Amber. They parted, both of them reaching down to encourage and welcome Eric's hands, but their eyes turned to the third genie with whispers of "yes" and more encouragement.

Approaching release overwhelmed Eric's body, but the others seemed to feel it, too. When his cock finally let go, he heard a chorus of satisfaction from Lyric and Amber. Eve drank him down greedily, never missing a drop of a long orgasm made longer by her savoring mouth. Muscles all across his groin and waist spasmed to deliver his climax, leaving him almost helpless until the rush tapered off.

Eve took her time in releasing him. "Master, thank you," she breathed, eventually sliding away with the glow of satisfaction and wonder. She responded to his beckoning finger, relinquishing her spot between his legs with a smile.

"Amber," he murmured. She and Lyric shared a grin. Amber straddled his hips, taking his slick yet still hard cock in one hand to tease herself. Lyric sank in at one side, Eve laid against the other, and Amber sank down on his shaft for a new round of shared bliss.

"We're going to be at this for a while," Eric whispered to Lyric.

"I know," she said. "I'm happy to wait my turn. Very happy."

* * *

"What time is it?" Eric wondered. "Like, real time? In the real world?"

"It's a little past one in the morning," said the lover beneath him. The brief shimmer of black and silver in Lyric's eyes explained how she knew that with such accuracy.

"No way," Eric breathed. The delicious grip of Lyric's pussy all around his magically tireless cock more than justified losing track of time. He knew it had been hours. The sun had still been up when he and Amber came home with the other bottles, and their magic had given them far more time together in this room than had passed in the world outside. "That long? Amber gave us more time, but..."

"We all did, master," confessed the woman at his side. Eve laid underneath Amber, letting the blonde make love to her with all the worshipful dedication they'd both given Eric. Eve looked entirely natural as an icon of sexual worship. "We all slowed time here. You clearly wanted it."