Bottles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for that," Amber murmured. It wasn't clear if she meant Eric or Eve.

"Huh. So you're anticipating my wishes?" Eric grinned, slowly driving into Lyric again. He'd just gotten off in her, releasing Lyric's own orgasm. They didn't need more yet. It just felt good. "That's allowed?"

"If you allow it," said Eve. "You don't always have to say, 'I wish,' either...though that adds an emphasis. We also have a different perspective on time, and you will find we will always want more of this. Endless sensual pleasure is exactly our role, and all the more after that wonderful wish you made for us all." Her lips spread with a sexy, smug grin. "And you told us to enjoy ourselves."

"I did," he conceded. Lyric groaned softly in his ear, but it was a groan of satisfaction rather than a plea for more. He was ready to come up for air...and more. "Is that why I haven't gotten tired or hungry yet?"

"Yes," said Amber, rising up on Eve in her own glory while smiling at him. "You didn't make any wishes, but you also didn't want to be interrupted."

"Neither did I," confessed the lover beneath him.

"Good call on that." Eric kissed her before pushing himself up and rolling over. "You don't have to stop if you don't want."

"We're still somewhat synched up together with you," said Eve. "I feel that need for a break, too. It's an effect of release from our bottles. We'll all process and feel at our own paces soon enough. Harmony doesn't make us emotionally identical."

"That's good," he chuckled. "I think coming up for air would be nice. Talking would be good. And yeah. Now that I think about it, I'm hungry. Is food an easy trick or is it harder than all of this?" he asked, gesturing at the broad bedroom.

"Even this is only a temporary space until you decide what you want," said Amber. "Do you have anything in mind?"

He glanced around at the marble walls and bright light from seemingly nowhere. The bed was big enough to accommodate four times as many as it did currently. Across the open space was the door to the rest of his tiny, ordinary, not even unpacked apartment. "I don't know if I'm ready for all that right now. But it's not like my living room is roomy and I don't have much in the refrigerator."

"Allow me." Eve casually flung a stream of purple glitter to the doorway. Beyond, the far wall spread back and took on that same look of marble. He saw the shimmer of firelight against the walls. Even the plain carpet was gone, replaced by a lush pattern on steps leading out to the new chambers.

"Wow," said Eric. He rolled over from Lyric and meant to crawl the rest of the way off the huge bed, but his legs came over the side. The change shocked him. He'd been at the center. Eric turned back to find the bed shrunk to a more reasonable California king-size, along with the three lounging women looking back at him. "Okay. That was neat."

"You're welcome," Lyric replied.

"But this is another, um... a little clothing might keep us from getting distracted? We really should talk. Maybe pants for me, at least, and...?" He stopped when the faint swirl of Amber's golden glitter around his waist left him in loose, soft pants he'd be perfectly comfortable sleeping in. Lyric, Eve, and Amber followed, each of them dressed once again in outfits somewhere between "harem girl" and "Slave Leia," made to welcome a lustful gaze.

Lyric passed him by with a stroke of his chin and a light kiss on his lips. His eyes followed her sheer, see-through pants showing off her tight, perfect bubble butt that could give him a heart attack. Eve sauntered into his vision with her tall and dusky curves. Her sash covered only half of her ass with obvious invitations to pull back the rest. A single glance over her shoulder had his heart wrapped around her finger.

Amber came last, taking his hand. He looked down at her body, framed in a dangerously tiny silk skirt and a bikini top to match. Though he caught himself before things came to gawking, her smile assured him that was her intent. "You made some specific wishes," she reminded with a grin and a kiss.

"You're not feeling left out, are you?" he asked. "I'm giving them a lot of attention."

"Keep doing that. I had more time with you from the start, and I want to share you. We're already settling into a nice dynamic. I won't feel left out. If you focus on one, I have more time to bond with the other, and they with you. This is wonderful. And haven't neglected me."

The stairway didn't go far, but the room had indeed expanded to another sumptuous chamber. Braziers and candles in wall sconces lit up an area of silk drapes, love seats, cushions big enough to sink into, and pillows everywhere. At the center, a curved and candle-lit table held a spread of food ranging from fruit to lobster tails.

"Uh...wow. This is real?"

"Yes."

He stared. "I have so many questions."

"Some of this food is new to me. You weren't sure what you wanted, but everyone has their favorites. Magic doesn't often make choices for you. Food is fundamental enough to be an exception. It's also enough of a pleasure to allow for the broadest range of our powers."

Eric grinned with intrigue and amusement, joining her and Lyric at the table. "I love how you casually make everything sound epic. You're relaxed and everything you say and do still has this stunning quality."

"You will love much more about me, master." Eve curled her fingers around his neck and kissed him deeply. A tremor in her skin and her breath mirrored the shiver she sent through him. "Much more about all of us."

"You're so hot," Lyric murmured beside them.

"So are you. I look forward to much more of us, too. And you, Amber," Eve told her. She flicked her eyes back to Eric. "Your wish was an incredible gift to all of us. Genies like us are brought into your world knowing they will find a lover. You have given each of us three."

"It's as simple as a wish?" asked Eric. "I can just wish for people to fall in love?"

"No," said Eve. "In fact, we cannot make anyone fall in love at all. That is one of our limitations. Your wish fills something of an exception because as genies we are more welcoming to change and we are easily influenced by your desires. Even then, your wish would not have gone so far without a natural attraction on our part. Our emotions and desires wouldn't run as deep if they weren't genuine."

"I'm not used to anyone skipping straight to love like this," said Eric. "Attraction and crushes, sure, but love is generally a bigger deal. Is that different for genies?"

"No, it's not," said Amber. "The rush surprises me, but my feelings say Eve is right."

"Same," said Lyric.

"It's the result of experience," said Eve. "I've had more time in this world, and I'm much more practiced with our magic. You were taught what to expect when you were chosen to come here, but you haven't had a chance to explore our limitations and our potential. If our feelings are rushed, it is because they are certain. As are yours," she added, smiling at Eric.

He had enough experience to know he should take his time with his feelings, but he also knew what falling in love felt like. Hell, Eric felt ever more certain his doubts were just due diligence and obligation after previous heartbreak before this. "So, do genies eat?" Eric grinned.

"Unless you wish otherwise," said Eve.

"Please don't wish that," Lyric spoke up.

"Don't you dare," said Amber at the same time.

Eric laughed. They said it as a joke, but he also knew they meant it. "Okay, hearing you say no to something makes me feel better about how much you say yes."

* * *

"I was an enthusiastic servant at the temple," said Lyric. She reclined to one side in one of the big sinking cushions, her empty plate discarded for a glass of wine. She spoke without shame, but her grin carried a little self-deprecating humor. "Everyone was a volunteer and nobody was pressured, but I couldn't get enough. I wanted to get fucked. I wanted it intense. Even rough. As long as my partner unleashed their desires, I wanted it. The elders saw something in that, I guess. I wanted to be chosen, but I never aspired to it. Never even thought I'd be in the running, so I didn't dwell on it."

"Do you still want that?" Eric asked. Like Amber and Eve, he laid on another such cushion, all arranged closely together for conversation. For the first time, he felt a genuine note of doubt beyond the ordinary disbelief. "I don't know that being rough has ever been a kink for me."

"You have your own intensity," Lyric smiled. "I like lots of different things. I like being soft and romantic, too. But I can feel your urges, and you started letting them go earlier. I want more of that. I know you want to possess me," she taunted. "And I want that, too."

He felt exactly that urge stir within, but he wanted to continue the conversation, too. Apparently all three of the genies noted his conflict. Lyric and Amber both grinned. Eve raised her wine glass to her lips and said, "Your wishes were perfectly clear, master."

"Yeah. Yeah, they were," he conceded. He loved it, too.

"I certainly aspired," said Amber. "Everyone said I had to be clear about what I wanted if I was ever to be chosen. I was tested and interviewed over and over. You must be special if they chose you without your knowledge."

"Oh, once I knew it might happen, I did all I could," said Lyric. She turned her seductive smile on Amber. "You must be special, too, if you were competing from the start. Everyone would've seen you as a rival, but you still made it through."

"What sort of tests were they?" asked Eric. "How was this competitive?"

"Some of the tests were magical, and the rest was questioning and conversation," said Lyric. "We don't hold a race or wrestle for it...although I think the genies devoted to protection do that sort of thing."

"Mostly they look for honesty and a selfless nature," said Amber. "Many genies want to come here, but a genie has to be bound to a mortal to be in this world. The elders want to know we'll be loyal and true. Otherwise, our magic could cause chaos. The best way to guard against that is to make sure the mortal is worthy, and to make sure the genie will be happy to devote themselves to that mortal. A bad match would be dangerous. It's also a waste of limited space."

"We have plenty of incentives to be here," said Eve. "It's not just the comfortable consistency of this world, although that's important. We enjoy using our powers, too." Eve gestured to their plush surroundings and the spread on the table. "We enjoy these luxuries along with you. We'll have suggestions. We'll have our own wants. But in a good match, a genie takes joy in granting mortal wishes, too. It's the joy of giving a gift to someone you love, only for us it is even more rewarding."

"You had someone else before me," Eric noted. With all the talk of love and bonds, he assumed this could be a sensitive topic. "Do you feel okay talking about that? If it's too soon or too close, I don't want to push."

Her smile was equally warm and sad. "Thank you, Eric. I had no doubt you would be good to us, but your gentleness still means much. I loved him deeply, and his loss wounded me... and I have had long enough to mourn. More than long enough. The chance to move on with all of you is more freeing than I can say. I hope that isn't wrong of me."

"There are no rules for processing grief and there's no right or wrong," Eric said softly. "Don't hold anything against yourself."

Eve's expression turned distant for a moment, that purple shimmer swirling briefly in her eyes. "It began...nearly a thousand years ago. His name was Azim. He was a young vizier to a powerful sultan, though you would not find him in the history books. The sultan was prosperous, and had support from our kind. He gave me to Azim as a reward for his benevolence and faithful service. I see your concerns," she smiled at Eric, "but that is how it worked, and the sultan chose well. Azim was a good man. The sultan asked only that I be kept secret in keeping with the secrecy of our kind, and to prevent jealousy among peers and rivals.

"Azim continued his service. He was devoted to his land, his people, and his role. No one else knew about me. In public, he was as he had ever been. In private, through my magic, we enjoyed extravagance and decadence with no one harmed," she smiled fondly. "I kept Azim young until it grew suspicious, and then conjured illusions to cover for his youth. When even that ran its course, Azim withdrew from service. We constructed a new life for him in the mortal world and lived on for another century.

"The changes of time weighed on him greatly. I could not grant the magical benefits I give my master to his every loved one. His city changed, like they do. As the decades passed, this weight became more than my pleasures could balance. Then the Mongols came," she continued somberly. "With the limitations of our magic, I could only protect Azim and a handful of those closest to him. Azim was a wise and good man, and he was brave, but... so many loved ones and so much of what he knew had already gone. To see his land ravaged and everything else he knew turned upside down was too much.

"We traveled a little, hoping to begin anew, but Azim was too fond of his homeland. I tried to help him adjust, to move on..." A tear fell from her eye. "A genie cannot bring back the dead. We cannot turn back time. He could not accept my help in working through his grief and the changes of the world. He felt it would all be an illusion at best. He could not move on.

"One day, he asked me to let him go. He'd lived too long, he said." She looked at Eric. "Without a master, I would return to the bottle. His last wish was that I would find someone who would adjust to longevity better than he... and who would love me better than him."

Eric's voice remained soft. "You've been alone in that bottle ever since then?"

"As Amber told you, we are not entirely awake, and mercifully blind to the passage of time," said Eve. "It was enough to mourn and turn my thoughts to moving on. The pain is mostly distant. Especially now...because I know his final wish worked."

"Eve," he murmured.

"Your wish worked, too, master. As wonderful as Azim was, and as much as he loved me, he never opened himself as you did, and he saw some pleasures and aspects of me as flaws to rise above. You have asked us to embrace them. I want to devote myself to your pleasures and be everything you wished, lover and servant and whore. It is more healing than you know."

He felt the pull of attraction more than ever, laced as it was in her voice and her gaze. Amber and Lyric watched in rapt silence as desire stirred in silence between Eric and Eve. He had no reason to resist. With a soft gesture, Eric beckoned to her.

Eve stood, her eyes fixed on his but fully aware of their other partners. She slipped the knot from her top free to reveal her full, luscious breasts with all the confidence of knowing her breathtaking beauty. Their cushions had been only a few steps apart, but it was enough to slip the knot on her sarong and step free of it. Slender hips and long legs framed the dark strip of hair over her pussy.

Settling in with one knee by Eric's hip, Eve brushed away his pants with magic. She laid on top of him, breasts softly crushing against his chest and her arms sliding around him while her nude waist slid along his. He was already hard, and had been all this time, but something in her kiss brought him from rock to steel. Her tongue slid into his mouth with skillful passion and poured even more arousal into his body. A whimper escaped her throat when his hands slid up her hips, her sides, and her breasts.

Despite the submissive note, Eve guided this. She didn't wait on foreplay. Still kissing Eric, Eve captured his cock between her legs, welcoming him with wet warmth. Eve brought him in line without the guidance of a single hand. She sank back against him, moaning directly into his mouth as her lips spread and her pussy welcomed him.

Again, he felt unnaturally larger within her. Eve clearly felt it, too, slowly rocking and gyrating to make the most of every inch. "Ohh, master," she sighed against his ear. Her moans rose with the grip of his hands on her ass. Eve spread her thighs and dug in with her knees to fuck deeper and longer. The wet flesh coating and gripping his cock throbbed with an early orgasm, one that overtook her breath and sent tremors through her body. It would only take the edge off and send her deeper into blissful arousal. He already knew the depth of her appetites.

Distantly as she kissed and fucked him, Eric remembered the sight of Eve beneath Amber, relaxing and enjoying her attentions as if allowing herself to be worshipped was a gift—and Amber looking like she wholeheartedly agreed. Part of Eric felt like the roles were reversed now. Eve lavished him with affection, her hips rocking against him to claim his cock, and though she blew his mind her every breath and move savored his body.

This goddess made love to him and thanked him for it. "Master," she whispered into his ear, her cunt tightening around him again. "Master...master!" It was all too much for both of them. Eric unloaded within her as Eve tensed and then unraveled. He laid beneath her and pumped away while she spasmed and wept with pleasure.

Everything about her felt decadent. The rush of climax and the cooldown left him feeling potent and satisfied, but ready for more. The magic was relentless. Like anyone, Eric loved having a good time with sex, but he really loved making his partner feel good... and he wanted to do it over and over. With all of them.

"Master," she whispered again, weak from orgasm but softly grinding like she couldn't stop working his cock. "Thank you... thank you..."

"I'm not done yet," Eric grinned. Still on his back, he raised both hands to beckon to his other lovers, still rapt with attention and shamelessly stroking between their own legs to enjoy the show. "Ladies, I think I need help to give Eve the pleasure she deserves."

Amber and Lyric eagerly came off their seats to crawl to his sides. With only a stroke, Eric guided Eve upright on top of him, still mounted and still possessed by the thick rod within her. She moaned with the joy of it before the other two genies settled in at either side as if they'd read Eric's mind. Lyric stroked and kissed one of Eve's full and sensitive breasts. Amber claimed the other with kneading hands and a loving mouth. Eve moaned louder. All the while, Eve and Eric continued their slow grind, his tireless cock and her welcoming cunt mutually massaging one another.

Pleasure and affection grew. His doubts fell farther and farther away. More would happen with time, but they appeared to have a lot of that ahead.

* * *

"So tell me what I need to know," Eric murmured. He laid back with a lover to his either side and another playfully laid across their legs. "You should tell me the rules and whatever else is important."

Lyric smirked at him, her head cradled in Eve's lap. "Is this a 'let's get dressed' sort of talk?"

"You know what? Yeah," he teased back. "Yeah, I think so."

She got up off their legs in a swirl of black and silver glitter, outfitting herself in a new blue-and-gold ensemble of jewelry and scanty, see-through fabric. She swayed that heart-stopping ass in a slow turn around to face him. His eyes went straight to the dark strip between her legs before rising up her taut belly and chest to her grin. "I have this visceral urge to be performatively sexy for your enjoyment," she mused. "It feels really good and I like it, but I can't imagine where the urge came from."

"Hopefully for all our enjoyment," said Eve.

"If it gets me laid, yes," said Lyric.