Bottles Ch. 03

Story Info
Exploring powers, desires, and the world outside.
12.8k words
4.77
27.9k
97

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for reading, and especially if you've given any feedback!

My goal with this story is to go big on the wish-fulfillment and erotica. This is a long chapter, but fair warning: it's light on plot and heavy on sex. There will be plot and a little conflict, but I'm not planning a main plot thread about a struggle with bad guys or a tale of hubris. With everything going on in the world, I think there's value to something escapist and warm... and endlessly horny. It may be a light story, but I'm not kidding when I say "wish-fulfillment."

This chapter also includes the crew's first outing into the world. The location might be a little cliché, but after Joe Brolly and a couple other genie stories I've read, it feels like tradition.

Tags up front: genie, magic, harem, wish fulfillment, mfff, pool sex, public sex, blowjob, road head, enhancement.

*****

"This doesn't have to stop, Eric." Eve's lips were only inches from his ear. Her sultry and confident voice could seduce a man while reading a grocery list. That was the mildest of the pleasures that affected him right now, apart from the silken bedding beneath him. The stroke of her fingers along his scalp was only one step up. "We must speak of what a life with pleasure genies can mean. This can go on and on, as long as you wish."

The pair of sex-fantasies between his spread legs consumed most of his attention...and all of his cock. They shared and traded between them. Amber had his head and half his long and thick shaft in her mouth, staring up at him with green eyes and devotion. Right beside her California-blonde beauty was Lyric's beautiful face, dark-eyed and dark-haired and a little younger and just as smoking hot. She stared back at him, too, but never stopped servicing. While Amber sucked, Lyric licked his shaft down to the base.

They never broke eye contact. The only paused of their mouths came when they traded his big, sensitive tool between them. Amber kissed deeper and then dragged her lips back up his cock, slowly and sensuously, causing Eric to gasp and sending tremors through his groin each time. Backing out again, she swirled her tongue over the head of his rod and then tilted it into Lyric's mouth. The brunette beauty sucked down on his dick while Amber's mouth descended to kiss his groin between his cock and his inner thigh... again, all without either of them breaking eye contact.

Eric shuddered, gasped, and tried not to make even less dignified noises.

"Master," said Eve. Dark hair dangled around her stunning Pacific Islander face as she smiled down at him and stroked his scalp. "Let go. Enjoy."

"I've...already..." Lyric's service made him shiver. Only inches of his flesh were in her mouth, but he felt it like the rest of his body had to take on the overload of sensation. "Already come twice...feel like I should... mmnh... give back."

"You already are, and you know it," said Amber. The words left her mouth as she took her next turn. Lyric released his cock with a naughty "pop" and delivered it right to Amber's lips.

"We take pleasure in serving you by our very nature," Lyric reminded him. "Apart from that, one of your first wishes was to share your pleasures with us. Your wish doubled our rewards. This feels as good for us as it does for you." Her mouth descended on the lower half of his cock again.

"Forget your limits," Eve counseled him. "Come freely, and you will soon come again. Your wish made this rewarding for us. Forget about giving back. We are your servants, and we love it. Let us serve. Forget about time," she finished. "We will never tire of this."

"I could do this for days and nights without a break," Lyric vowed softly. "And then do it all over again... if you let me."

Amber handed him off again, causing another rush of pleasure. "So could I."

"And I," said Eve. "May I make it better for you?"

"H-how?" Eric asked without a voice. He couldn't imagine how she might make it better short of joining in, but if she had something else in mind, he wouldn't deny it.

"Do you remember when I told you we would take care of you?" she asked softly. "You have been strong for so long. You rule us now, Eric. You rule us, and we love you...and we are far more powerful than you. It is alright to relax and let us serve. We want that.

"You don't have to be strong here. You might even enjoy letting yourself be weak with us. We will still serve. You will still be the master."

Seeing no objection, Eve leaned in to kiss him deeply. He felt the touch of magic in her lips, but it was hardly the only thing great about Eve's kiss. That he didn't come in Lyric's mouth while Eve kissed him was a bit of a surprise. He certainly felt like he might. The magic of her kiss left his skin and his nerves even more sensitive and drained his muscles of every bit of strength. Everything except the thick member at the center of all this.

"Oooohhh," he moaned breathlessly when her lips came away. Lyric traded him to Amber again, who this time welcomed him with another long and loving swirl of her tongue over his head before descending down his shaft. "Oh god, oh god..." Eric shivered helplessly. This time, he couldn't hide how he felt with a deeper tone.

"Unh! Unh! Mmf!" Eric shook. His cock pumped wildly in Amber's mouth. Again, the sensation seemed too intense for his groin alone; it was like his whole core spasmed with each spurt. Amber drank greedily at first, but soon released him to share with Lyric. Powerful spurts of white erupted leaped into the air as he passed from mouth to mouth, staining both beautiful faces, but they weren't bothered at all. They seemed proud.

Lyric sucked and swallowed him down. Amber licked the drops running down his shaft. Together they kept him hard and renewed the cycle again.

At his side, Eve rose up on her knees to part her sheer bikini-like top at its center and pull away the fabric to reveal her full, luscious breasts. "Mmmhh," she moaned, smiling and leaning back. "Showing myself to you feels so good, master. I love your wishes."

Eve bent over to deliver her breasts to his mouth. The move answered a wish he hadn't fully formed yet in his mind, but the mere sight of her breasts in this moment left him wanting them, and her. He also didn't want Lyric and Amber to stop. The pair sucked on his cock while he kissed and enjoyed Eve's breasts and the grateful notes in her breath as she enjoyed him, too.

"You still rule us," Eve whispered. "Your strength will return with only a word. We should talk more about the life of pleasure that lies ahead... but we have a wealth of time. I hope you like being in our power for a while longer."

He did. They all enjoyed it until the sun came up outside...which meant hours longer in the slow bubble of time within their home.

* * *

"Sooner or later, yes, your wishes could run us out of magic, but you'd have to push it. We would recover with a little rest...and especially with a little attention from you." Amber sat on a couple of stacked cushions, dressed once again in her barely-there harem ensemble. She looked relaxed despite holding a show-us-what-you've-got pose fit for a glamour magazine. The spark in her eyes explained it: she liked being looked at by Eric. A lot.

They all did. Lyric stretched back against her own stack of cushions, running her fingers through her dark hair. The sheer, light purple fabric of what little clothing she wore wasn't meant to hide the nipples of her small but perfect tits and the dark strip of hair between her legs. It was only meant to entice, and it did the job. "One genie would be hard to wear down, magically," she said. "Three? I don't think you have anything to worry about."

"We are restricted from revealing our magic or changing the world, but our magic will work anywhere," said Eve. She stood by the table. Her thin blue robe was open in the front, leaving almost half of each perfect breast uncovered along with her taut belly, right down to her tiny matching blue silk panties. She poured wine from a bottle into a glass. "The magic comes easier in a private space we have claimed for our own like this one, though."

"So you could conjure a glass of wine for yourself instead of pouring one?" Eric grinned.

"Yes, but you like to watch me pour," Eve teased back.

"That's true," he admitted. Then his eyes drifted back to settle on Lyric. He was more than happy to watch these women do anything or nothing at all. He was also happy to talk, especially given the subject.

"If you could have anything you want, or do anything you want..." Lyric began.

"For yourself," Amber cut in, smiling. "We talked about those limits."

"Yeah," Lyric conceded. "But within those limits, if you could have or do anything, what would you want? Because we can probably make it happen. And we'd enjoy it."

"Kind of hard to want anything more than the three of you," said Eric.

"Besides us," said Lyric, though she clearly loved hearing that. "You already have us."

"And the endless sex?" Eric grinned, playing it off as half-joking.

"Granted," Eve smiled back. "What else? Material things? Think big. Think extravagantly."

He looked around the palatial white marble chamber that had replaced his tiny apartment living room. Much of the space was still undecorated apart from the trim along the corners and the many candelabras. Apart from their little gathering spot of cushions and the tables full of food, the only real feature was the big spiral staircase to the bedroom, with the waterfall in the center of the spiral quietly splashing down from the ceiling. He rubbed the side of his neck. "I always wanted a big indoor pool," he murmured.

"Like what?" asked Amber, her eyes sparkling.

"I don't know. It changes? I've never thought about it too hard because it was out of reach. Hell, having a home big enough for a kiddie pool in the back yard was out of reach. But I'd see pictures sometimes, and..." He stared at the water feature in the staircase. "Just big and extravagant and always clean and never cold. With lights under the water at night, or maybe a small hot tub attached. As for style and décor, I don't know. Modern? Roman?" He remembered that he didn't need to be reasonable about this. "Maybe the style changes to fit our mood from day to day?"

Lyric and Amber shared a grin, one nodding to the other as if to give her the first crack at it. A shimmer like golden glimmer appeared in Amber's hands. She flung it in a Disney-like effect to one side of the chamber, sending the far wall stretching much farther away to make room for the pool that appeared and spread out in all directions.

More golden glitter rushed up the walls and the ceiling as the space expanded. The pool itself spread at least an acre and more, bounded by graceful curves of colored tile. The walls took on columns of dark blue and white. Lounge chairs and even more of the genies' preferred styles of silk cushions popped up all along the sides. In keeping with Eric's thoughts, a side-pool appeared with the soft white bubbling of warmth from beneath.

"Hm. Needs something more," said Amber. She flung another little batch of glitter, this time in the center of the pool. The glitter conjured up a round island platform of more smooth mosaic tiles and another central waterfall in the middle cascading from the ceiling.

"God, that's amazing," Eric breathed.

"Yeah, but..." Amber frowned. "What else?"

"I know what it needs," said Lyric. She opened her hands to her sides, letting the silver and black shimmer of her magic flow out like leaves on a wind. The glitter split into a dozen streams and spread out around the pool, rising and spiraling to take on solid forms. Feminine forms.

They ranged in height and ethnicity and curves, but they were all beautiful. Some were dressed in erotic jewels at most. The rest wore nothing at all. A few swam through the waters. Others lounged in the chairs or against the columns. They seemed to enjoy one another's company. A statuesque black woman, nude and sultry, stepped out from the waterfall to beckon to a blonde in the pool. The blonde answered with a grin, climbing onto the island but rising only to her knees where she could offer a long and loving kiss between the black woman's legs.

"Okay, you're right," Amber said with a sly grin at Lyric. "This is much better."

"These are illusions," said Lyric, in answer to the question she saw on Eric's lips. "That brings up a limitation we forgot to tell you about earlier. We can create a convincing illusion, but we can't create actual people."

"So these women are just visuals?" asked Eric.

"Mmm, they're real in all five senses, so they're much more than eye candy if you want to play. But we can't give them minds or true life. As your genies, we wouldn't want to deceive you unless you wanted it. You should know it's really us playing with you through magic...though I'm happy to play that way, too. Or we could just take on their appearances ourselves." Lyric grinned up at him as she stepped closer. "You don't have to joke about your true pleasures, Eric. Not with us. Eve is right. This is magic. You don't ever have to stop fucking. We'll never get tired of this."

Eric felt the need to take Lyric up on that. A glance past her shoulder to Amber confirmed the other genie at the center of this new wish encouraged more one-on-one bonding, as she had with Eve. In keeping with that thought, Eve slipped in behind Amber, hands sliding down her arm and around her waist. Eve's lips brushed Amber's ear in some whisper that had Amber's eyes aflutter and her chest heavy with breath. Neither of them would be left out.

"Want to try out the pool?" Eric asked Lyric.

"Of course. The pool and anything else, master," she purred.

"Reading my mind." He drew her close with hands on her hips while stepping backward toward the pool. Fingers hooked into her sheer panties pulled back and away. The fabric fell apart in a wisp of magic. He did the same with his own pants a step before his foot crossed into the water. As he wished, it was cool but not at all jarring. He wished for one other thing...or perhaps two.

"Can you let me breathe underwater? Or let me hold my breath much longer?" Eric grinned.

"Either. Let's do the first," said Lyric, moving against him as they drifted into the pool together.

He kissed her softly, his tongue deepening in her mouth as they moved deeper into the water. "And I wish this water was more comfortable for sex than normal water."

"Already done, master," said Lyric. She kissed him again, this time all the way into submerging. Eric inhaled through his nose with no problem at all, breathing in only air despite the water over his head. He thought no more about it amid Lyric's kiss and the perfect bubble butt that filled his hands.

The floor dropped away from their feet, but it hardly mattered now. The pair drifted together in welcoming water and in one another's arms. Eric squeezed that perfect ass with his hands and guided her groin to his. Lyric welcomed him with a whimper into his mouth. His cock invaded her with all the ease of being coated in the finest sex lube.

Tight and slick as ever, Lyric whimpered with bliss. She gave herself over as a vessel for his pleasure and reveled in it. Eric felt a shudder of ecstasy run through her body with each thrust. Rather than buck his hips, most of their motion came from his lustful grip on her ass. The rest came with gentle nudges from their absently kicking feet in the water. They swam and fucked effortlessly together, turning almost weightless in the water with nothing to feel but sensation and intimacy.

Sex was far more consuming than the swim. It should have taken far more effort, but Eric and Lyric found it easy to lose themselves in rutting. Her reactions were another delight on top of that. Lyric felt like she might come at any second.

They couldn't speak. They didn't need to. Thrusts and little spasms said everything. Lyric never ran dry to begin with. The magical sex-lubricating effect of what was otherwise pure, normal water made for a new and immersive sensation for both lovers.

"Mmph. Mmph!" Lyric moaned into his mouth as they neared orgasm together. He felt her stiffen and tremble in his arms, going over the edge just before he did. New torrents of cum splashed into her womb. Every shot filled her with an additional pleasure on top of her own spasms.

Drained and relieved, Eric could still give her a slow and hard grind. As she settled from body-wracking convulsions of bliss, Lyric kissed him again and purred into his mouth. She trailed softer kisses to his ear, and whispered clearly to him despite the water: "I want to be dirty for you. Whatever you want. Make me your whore. It feels so good, master. I love it."

He grinned at her. He knew she'd hear him speak. They didn't even have to deal with bubbles or the warping of sound. "Keep telling me that. I like it."

"Yes, master. Fuck, my pussy feels so good."

"Yeah?" He pushed in a little more. It wasn't like he ever had to stop. "Tell me."

"Mmmhhh! It's everything you do. I'm so full. So taken. Mmh...so yours. Like I can't... can't do anything about it but let you take me." Sincere though she sounded, he could feel something a little different than that. He could feel her squeeze around him, like she could massage his cock inside her. Then again, that might be an involuntary pleasure response on her part, too. He liked that idea. She kissed him again, but this time it was softer. Submissive. Almost begging. "You're gonna make me come again, master. Please."

"I want you to come a lot, Lyric. Never resist it."

"Mmmmhh!" she whined again, right to the edge.

"One thing," he murmured.

"Mnh! What?" she whimpered.

Eric glanced up to the surface of the water. Blurred forms moved in the light. They weren't alone in the pool, but it was private enough. "Are you telling me this so the others can't hear?"

"We all love you." She sounded like she hadn't backed an inch away from the edge of orgasm. "And we're all your whores."

"Seems like more of a fetish for you. I don't mind." He kissed her neck softly. The contrast to the overpowering pleasure in her cunt made her groan, loving it. "Do you want to hide it from the others?"

"No? They know." A naughty quirk came to her eyebrows and her lips. She couldn't hold it with the vibrations running through her body, but the thought was there. "Do you wish it? Or want me to hide it? Just for you?"

He thought about it, though only dimly amid his own pleasured sensations. "No reason to hide it when you're all mine...whore." He kissed her neck again and clutched her ass once more, impaling her on his cock. Lyric buried her face in his shoulder and came hard on him all over again. Ripples of sensation in her cunt got him off, too, renewing the feedback loop. They didn't take as long this time, but it was another blissful moment of pumping and satisfaction.

As that satisfaction sank in, Eric nodded to the island in the middle of the pool. It was nearly in arm's reach. "Bring us up onto something comfortable," he instructed softly, but didn't let go.

Silver and black glitter drifted from her eyes like teardrops in the water, but they hardly looked sad. The water held and lifted them up like a giant hand, gently bringing them over the edge of the tiled concrete. With Lyric's thin, sexy body wrapped around Eric's and his cock still buried all the way inside her, the motion indulged them both. Every drop of water quickly receded, leaving them freshly dried on a bed of pillows.

Naked beauties stood and lounged to either side, smiling down at them both. Eric liked the sight but didn't worry about offending anyone by ignoring the pleasant illusions. He cast his gaze to the other side of the pool. Amber reclined at the edge, almost naked with Eve lounging behind her in a sexy embrace. Eve had one hand in Amber's bikini-like bottoms, and doubtlessly a couple of fingers inside Amber herself. They both met his gaze from afar with dreamy affection.