Bottles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry about interrupting them," Lyric assured him, reading his mind. "Serving you feels so good."

Eric heeded the woman still on top of him. He beckoned to the other two with a lazy hand. "Amber," he said softly, knowing she'd hear him. "Help me with Lyric. Eve...join us."

Amber shivered as she slid out of Eve's embrace. She came out of her trance with a grin and sank into the pool. By contrast, Eve slowly walked across the water, shedding her open robe and pulling one drawstring on her panties to let them sink behind her in a display of her nude body.

"Help you?" Lyric asked. "How...?"

"She'll know," Eric assured her. "I think we all know you're a dirty girl."

Lyric shivered with delight, but didn't resist when Eric shifted his legs to get them between hers. His knees spread her thighs apart, their open legs turned toward the edge of the island and his cock still deep in her pussy.

Her pussy suddenly got more attention when Amber emerged from the water between their legs. She crawled halfway up the platform to lean her face into their slow fucking, licking the lips of Lyric's cock-stuffed cunt with a magically deft tongue. She licked other intimate spots, too. Lyric wailed and seemed to almost lose her mind with this new pleasure. That only goaded both Amber and Eric on.

Feeling incredible, he watched Eve's nude approach. She settled in beside them with a smile.

"I'll need your help with Amber soon," he said.

Eve smiled. "As you wish. Take your time."

* * *

"This brings up something Eve said earlier." Amber accepted a drink from one of the conjured-up nude bathers. She looked back to the most experienced of the genies. "You said you helped your first master bed other women?"

"Many others, yes," Eve answered. She laid at Eric's side, once again lazily stroking his skin. "Azim loved me with all his heart, but he appreciated other women. I saw his attractions and offered to help. He refused at first because he thought it was immoral, or that it betrayed me..."

Eve turned closer to Eric. "He refused until he saw there was no need. The first lover he took was the sultan's newest wife. She was beautiful, but more of a status symbol and a means of ambition than a wife to him... or even a person. She was soon neglected by her husband and shunned by the man's older wives. It took only a wish. She and Azim made love often, and in him she found happiness. They were never caught. She was the first of many for him, and for the both of us."

Laying at Eric's other side, happily worn out and still stained with sex, Lyric spoke for the first time since Amber and Eric had finished with her: "That is fucking hot."

Eric's body agreed, even if his brain had reservations. "He wanted more than you?"

"He wanted me and more," she corrected. "So do you." Her lips brushed his. So did her chest. "This gives us more ways to pleasure you."

"Didn't he see that as a betrayal of the sultan? The guy who..."

"Gave me to him?" Eve smiled. "Even the arrangements and bargains of the genies have flaws. Yes, he valued Azim's service. In his time, the sultan was seen as a good man. What is that to a young woman kept as a possession? And then all but discarded? What did she owe the sultan, and what did Azim owe in the face of that?"

"Did she know about you?" asked Eric.

"No. No one knew about me. It was a vow Azim took when he accepted me, and I never asked for anything else. Even those we shared knew me only as another bedmate. I loved him, and I was happy to serve."

"Eve... I want to make you happier than that."

"You do." She kissed him softly. "Last night, before you opened my bottle, you told Amber that talking about your ex was hardly romantic. I see what you mean. I loved Azim and I owe him honor in memory, but... you have already shown qualities and care that he did not. Losing him hurt. The scar will remain, but with you, I feel no pain from it at all. And I would much rather talk about you and the life of pleasure ahead."

Silence held for a moment, but the glint in Eve's eye made clear she didn't need any sympathy. Her grin got the wheels turning forward again. "Our magic can't make anyone fall in love," said Amber. "How did that work?"

"I didn't make anyone fall in love. I used my magic to let her see the possibilities, and let her see what Azim had to offer. It was purely sexual at first. The magic meant that I could guarantee her safety and her pleasure without having to explain anything. She made the choice herself. They all did. Love came naturally when it came. When Azim did not feel the same, my magic easily prevented any disappointment."

"This didn't make him unworthy?" asked Eric.

"Not in my eyes, no. And not to my magic. I arranged many affairs and helped him manage them all. Aside from loving him myself, it was my greatest delight. Think of it this way, Eric: who is the richest person you could name?"

"The richest person in the world is usually either Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos. It changes from time to time."

"You can have far greater treasures than the two put together with only a wish," said Eve.

"Not sure you realize how 'rich' we're talking about here," Eric chuckled.

"He's got a point. The mortal world is a little more overwhelming than I expected," said Amber. She alone had been outside Eric's home. "Some of the technology they've invented is as good as our magic. Some, but not all," she added for Eric's benefit.

"Can those wealthy men have all this in an instant? With only a wish?" Eve smiled. "Can they buy longer days and nights? Or youth? Or perfect health?"

"Not like this, no."

"You can. And with all that wild power and wealth at your whim, you have spent all these hours fucking and playing with us. And then Lyric knew exactly what your pool was missing." She glanced over her shoulder at the nude playmates in and around the water before her seductive smile returned. "I think we know what pleases you most."

Blown away all over again, Eric unwittingly glanced to the other two genies.

Stirring with new arousal, Lyric rolled closer to him. Her hand slipped between his legs. "This is making me hot. I love this whole idea."

Amber only grinned at Eric. "You even wished for a greater sex drive."

"For you three," he noted.

"And for yourself," Eve told him softly. "This is what it means to have pleasure genies. If sex and beautiful women are your greatest pleasures, we need never stop." Her finger traced over the thick erection that his loose, comfortable silk pants could accommodate but did nothing to hide. "We would love to explore the possibilities."

"You can have anything you want, go anywhere, and you have all the time in the world." Amber shrugged. "If this is your greatest pleasure, why not embrace it?"

"Anywhere?" he asked.

"Ah. A point of our power we haven't discussed," said Eve. "Travel is easier with magic, though we still have to travel—at first. Once we've been to a place, our magic allows us to return instantly. We can go anywhere we have been with a wish."

"How is it easier? Can you do the flying carpet thing?"

"Only if we remain unseen," Eve grinned back. "We can make ordinary means faster and easier, too. There are many ways to avoid the difficulties of travel."

"Which only opens up the possibilities even more," Amber noted. "If you can have anything and go anywhere...you can probably have just about anyone."

Eve trailed kisses down his chest and his belly. Lyric had her hand around his cock, stroking him slowly, but when Eve's mouth neared she was happy to guide him inside. Awash in the sensory rush of another blowjob, Eric inhaled sharply and arched his back. Lyric only slid closer to him and kissed his side.

Dreamily, his eyes found Amber watching him with interest. It wasn't the first time. Over and over again, his genies kept seducing and fucking him. Whenever one might be left out of the configuration, she was still happy and eager to watch. He never saw jealousy or competition. It didn't even take patience; they cheered each other on with him. They enjoyed sharing.

Life before now taught him to doubt and to be careful, but their warmth was real, and so was their intimacy. He knew he was falling hard for all three. Kinks and magic aside, they deserved everything that meant. "What about you?" he asked, his voice weak from the pleasures of Eve's mouth. "What do you want?"

Amber laughed. "We've talked this out, silly. There's no price."

"No, I mean... nnngh, wow," he groaned with Eve's mouth all the way down to the base. Again, he felt even bigger inside her and all the better for it. Instead of derailing his thoughts, for once the magic kept his brain on track. "What if you could have anything you wanted?"

Eve pulled off his cock to grin at him. "We want you."

"Wait, Eve," said Amber. Her eyebrows came together and her smile faded, but not because she was displeased. Amber moved close, taking to her hands and knees over his leg. Lyric still laid at his right, with Eve turning to sit at his left. "You mean besides wanting you?"

"Yeah." He sat up partly, propping himself on his elbows.

"We already use our magic for ourselves," said Lyric. "The same restrictions on your wishes apply to us, too. Besides, we already share all of this. It's not like I don't like this pool or the bed," she grinned.

"Yeah, but you're still waiting for me to wish for these things. Can I grant you wishes? What would you want?"

Eve sat up. For the first time, she was the one left quiet and almost breathless. "You mean this?"

"Are you kidding? I'd have asked this hours ago if you didn't keep getting me distracted. I'm not complaining, but... I really want to make you all happy with all this. Not just with whatever conditions happen with magic because we're bound. What can I give you? What would you wish for?"

While Lyric and Amber looked to one another, Eve never took her eyes off Eric. "I would wish for us to live and love openly together," said Eve. "Our magic must stay secret, but I would wish to be known in your life outside these walls and this magic as your lovers. All three of us."

Amber frowned a little in thought. "Would that be accepted here? Doesn't this world generally expect people to have one lover at a time?"

"It's the norm, yeah. It's not a law," said Eric. "The worst we'd deal with are some judgy people, but screw 'em. At least it's honest. Eve, this isn't really much to ask for."

"It would mean more to me than you know," she whispered.

"Then yeah," said Eric. "Of course. I'd like that, too."

Almost with tears in her eyes, Eve laid against him and kissed him deeply. She kept him to herself for a long moment, but eventually slipped back to turn his attention to the others.

"Oh, my wish is gonna be really selfish," said Lyric, grinning.

"That's why I'm asking. This shouldn't all be about me," said Eric.

"It already isn't. I want all of this. I want more. I love being your whore, and I love being open about it with you all. I want sex and lust, and I want the two of you to use me, too," she said to the other two genies. "I'm here as a servant because I want all this for myself.

"What Eve wants sounds wonderful. I want that, too. If you're offering me a wish of my own? I want this to be our private normal," she said, twirling her finger to her fellow genies and then to the pool. "I want home to be lustful and free. I want you naked and hard and all of us horny and ready to play. Our bodies, our moods. I want to play while we're out, too, but for my wish, I want 'home' to mean this."

Eric swallowed hard. It sounded amazing, but... "Exceptions for tragedy and stuff? Or when one of us is upset? I don't want to deflect a real issue with this. Or come home from some funeral and jump straight into an orgy."

"You might," warned Lyric. "But I see your point. We can always ease up if we feel the need."

"Cool." Eric looked to Amber and Eve and found nothing but approval. "Okay, if I'm honest, I kinda want to live in a constant porn fantasy, too. If your wish involves magic, I wish it."

Grinning, Lyric gestured in a broad circle with open hands. Silver and black shimmers trailed from her fingers and faded out in mid-air. The room hardly changed, nor did the mood, but that was her goal. Lyric certainly seemed pleased with herself.

He turned to his first genie. "Amber?"

"I don't know," she admitted. "I think of things, but then I realize we already have them. Or I'm not sure how it would play out." A grin followed that last thought. "Now I see why you hesitate sometimes with wishes. Can I hold on to mine a while?"

"Sure. It doesn't have to be only one wish," said Eric. "For any of you. We can keep doing this. And it doesn't need to be permanent."

"I think we can start here," said Amber, suspecting the same from the other two. "Which brings us back to your turn, for a long while. What do you wish for, master?"

"I think we need to go out...soon. But not right now." He beckoned to Amber with one hand. The blonde beauty cast her glass into the pool and sauntered over, grinning as her fellow genies made way for her. She stretched out on top of Eric, kissing him, but once she had his cock inside her she pulled back and sat up again. Amber rode him in shared bliss while Lyric and Eve closed in on him once more.

* * *

"Shopping" for their first new outfits happened using Eric's phone and a few popular fashion image searches. Lyric chose a black top over a short black-and-white striped skirt, both of them tight and enticing. Eve found a short blue dress cut to drape from her shoulders with a plunging neckline. Easy to please, Amber went with an olive tank top and white shorts that sounded easy on Eric's pulse right up until he saw how she filled them out.

They agreed to "modesty" in the public eye, inasmuch as they didn't want to make a disruptive spectacle of their hotness. Not one of them agreed to tone it down beyond that, nor dial back their hold on his attention or his imagination for a single moment. He couldn't bring himself to make that a command or a wish.

Within the magical realm of Eric's apartment, they had talked and fucked long enough to pass an entire weekend already. When they finally emerged into the hall and headed to the garage space beneath the building, it was only late on a bright Saturday morning.

"I still haven't made up my mind where we want to go," said Eric. The circle of lovers had decided on going out to "shop," if only to window-shop for clothes and other things the genies could conjure up later. The real point was to get out and acclimate them to the modern world. It seemed more fun than "shopping" on Eric's phone.

"The place you found our bottles was a thrift shop, wasn't it?" thought Amber. "That's what the sign said. The word makes it sound like it's not the best?"

"No, thrift shops are for when you don't have much money," Eric smiled. "They have some other virtues. Sometimes it's nice to buy something broken-in. But it's not my first choice if money isn't really an object."

"It doesn't make much difference to me, either. But if there's someplace you would have gone if you had all the money you wanted, maybe we should go there?" Eve suggested.

"Hah. That's a lot of places, especially with the way things have been."

"We can try them all. We're happy to be with you anywhere." Amber's grin turned sly. "Let's go wherever pleases you most."

He knew what she meant by "pleases." Lyric and Eve obviously did, too. "So, I should probably note that public displays of affection rub people the wrong way. Especially sexual ones. I don't know if that's kept private where you're from. As much as I love all the attention and all the touching, it's not how people act in public."

"Eric." Amber slipped up to him, one hand on his chest. "Do I hear self-denial? What else is on your mind?"

"Nothing." He bit his lip when she kept grinning. Eve and Lyric seemed to know, too. "Maybe a little. Look, you're all glamourous and fucking gorgeous. Being your boyfriend—especially with three of you—it's, um..." He glanced over his shoulder. A middle-aged couple from another apartment walked through the garage on the way in from their car. They both did a double-take before getting to the stairs. The wife was better about covering it, but even she looked. "I'd be lying if I said it wasn't an ego-trip." He saw Amber arch an eyebrow. "We walked out of the apartment and all I could think was 'Big Dick Energy.' It's a dumb phrase. I'm sorry."

"Ooh, I like that," said Eve, surprising him. She made it look casual and slow, but her hand was on his swollen groin almost immediately, stroking him through the fabric. It felt good.

"So do I. Why the denial?" asked Lyric.

"Because it's ego. Especially if it's a matter of what other people see. I shouldn't care about that. You're not status symbols, you're people. It's one thing for us to be bound together and all that, but you aren't literally possessions and I shouldn't drift into anything that treats you that way."

Amber noted an understanding nod from Eve. The more experienced genie knew this better than others. "This is another of those problems of the real world we haven't had to deal with, isn't it?" Amber suspected.

"It is. I saw a great deal of it with Azim," said Eve. "I also didn't find many men who even considered it, let alone wrestled with it. Eric, what if I told you I see the problem, but between us, I find it... appealing?"

"Seriously? This, too?" he asked. "Look, privately and in my head, maybe it's a fantasy turn-on, but a lot of people would call this insecurity."

"This sounds to me like another way to pleasure you," said Amber. "We're always going to look for that. We don't care about your modern world baggage. It sounds fun."

Eve nodded in agreement. "You wished us to speak up when we are bothered by something, and we will. If you want to enjoy public affection without being disturbed, we can assure that. If you don't want us seen as possessions, but you do want any onlookers to know we're together, perhaps it's best if they understand why." As she said it slowly, her hand slid down his stiff cock.

"Oh god that feels really good. Except for these pants," he said. Then he blinked when that feeling of discomfort vanished, but that very physical sense of potency did not. He glanced down to see a minor bulge, but he certainly felt as big as ever—and yet completely comfortable. "What...?"

"I'm certainly not going to diminish the real thing when I can resolve the problem in better ways," Eve whispered in his ear like a kiss. "I like the idea of onlookers correctly guessing how you keep us happy and loved. I see several benefits."

"I'm not the only one turned on by serving you," Lyric whispered to his other ear. "These pleasures never need to end. Embrace this."

"Promise me you'll let your ego enjoy it," said Amber. "We can keep it from being a problem." The twinkle in her eye intensified, and not with magic. "And promise me you'll let us get you laid while we're out, as we've discussed. We don't have to stop playing. Ever."

"I promise," he said. "In fact, I wish it." The words set off grins and that magical sparkles in each genie's eyes. Amber sealed it with a kiss.

She stepped past him. Eve traced her finger across his chest as she followed. "You're welcome," she said. Before he could say anything more, Lyric passed his other side and slid her hand over his ass along the way.

"How do you know where to go?" he wondered.

"They're following me. I remember where to find your car. Not everything is magic," said Amber.

"I'm excited to see how these things work," said Lyric.

"It's amazing," Amber assured her.

Eric followed them to the end of the garage where his car sat in one of the least convenient spots, looked at his green Honda, and sighed. "Okay, this? This is not BDE."