Bottles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve glanced to the other cars in the garage, and then back to his. Though she was new to the whole concept, she could tell the difference between an aging car with a faded paint job, a cracked windshield, and scratches and dents... and cars with none of those problems, "It is not a good car?"

"It was fine before I was old enough to drive a car at all. At this point I'm lucky it runs. The best thing I can say about it is I keep it clean." Eric frowned in thought. "You said I can't wish for riches if it's public, right?"

"I said we can't give you riches to sell or to give away," said Amber. "As long as it's not a danger of changing the world, you can have expensive things. Would a new car for you change the world for anyone else?"

"Not really, no. Something expensive would stand out in a complex like this, but we could cover that up with an illusion whenever it's here. Or just conjure it up whenever we needed it and never have to worry about parking again, right?" The thought made him smile brightly. It was funny, but actually helpful, too. Then his eyes widened with a much greater thought. "Oh my god. We could have a Tesla without giving Elon Musk a dime."

* * *

The drive was everything Eric hoped. He adored their fascination and their excitement with the modern world. Even Eve couldn't hold back her awe. To Eric, it was all simple stuff: streets, cars, the freeway, the sight of planes and helicopters in the sky, and all the rest. To the genies, it was all a new kind of magic, along with the stability they craved from his world.

Though he was curious about the benefits of genie magic in dealing with LA and Orange County traffic, a little natural luck kept him from needing to find out. The issue dropped out of his mind as he enjoyed his new Model 3 and the company of his lovers. The drive made a huge difference in letting them get acclimated to things like language, technology, modernity, and where they now lived. It gave them time to talk and enjoy one another. It also gave him a few ideas for covering some practical concerns.

He didn't want to undercut their joys of discovery. He didn't want to miss out on sharing it with them, either. A subtle, well-worded wish with Eve's help would ensure no one else would take more than casual note of their amazement or ignorance. No one would interrupt their day out... at least, not in the wrong ways.

Despite their amazement, inevitably an affectionate hand found the way to Eric's groin. He glanced to the front passenger seat to find Amber grinning back at him. "You've been driving for a while," said the blonde beauty. "All this time, sitting perfectly still."

He glanced down at the comfortable but serious bulge at his crotch and her fingers caressing it. "Y'know, I've had the fantasy, but the kind of attention you three deliver with that would definitely make me crash."

"Not with our magic, love." Eve relaxed in the back seat with Lyric beside her. Both women grinned with obvious approval. "You don't ever need to wish for our protection. That is constant. As for getting where you want to go, we can assure that even if you're distracted."

He glanced down again, and then noted the freeway signs. "We're almost there."

"So?" Amber taunted. stroke of Lyric's fingers at his neck from behind added to Amber's arousing touch.

Eric thought about it for only a second more. This was as much for his genies as for him, and that was exactly how he wanted things between them. "You know what I wish... is that I could get all this fabric comfortably out of the way with a pull of my thumb." He didn't wait for another glittery show of magic. He simply hooked his thumb in the waistband of his pants and tugged, and suddenly he was free.

"And I wish I could drive us to where we want to be on autopilot while you do... oohhh, fuck!" Eric's eyes rolled back and his head tilted against the headrest as Amber's mouth slowly and lavishly descended down the head and shaft of his cock once more.

He felt huge in her mouth but she took him all the way. Amber let out a muffled moan of delight when her lips came down to the base. Conscious of every inch of wet pleasure around his flesh, Eric felt a rush all the way up his spine that made him gasp. It also made his eyes snap open, but as promised, he drove on autopilot. His feet coolly tapped the brakes for a lane change in front of him as if Amber's mouth wasn't sending electric shivers all through his body. He, too, moaned.

Then he noticed the double-take from the woman in the passenger seat of the car beside him. She was twice his age and shocked, but at least she didn't seem offended or appalled. She grinned. It was a nice reaction and all, but, "Uh... I wish no one would notice us doing this."

The faintest wave of silver and black glitter wafted past his shoulders. The woman in the other car turned away again, though faintly smiling. Amber kept sucking him off. She added a stroking hand to the base of his cock while her lips worked him up and down, pulling from him another little groan.

Noise from the road drifted away. Soon the car fell into complete silence apart from the slight, occasional wet noise from Amber's mouth or a grunt or gasp from giver or receiver. Eric glanced to the rear-view mirror and saw Eve and Lyric watching as if fascinated... and deeply turned on. That explained the silence.

He drove in a haze of pleasure. His eyes fluttered open in time to catch the sign warning of the exit a couple miles ahead. He remembered where he was, even if he hardly had the brain power to think about it. Amber kept sucking. His right hand drifted from the wheel to caress her hair. "I wish... I wish..." he mumbled. She made it a little hard to talk.

"Yes, master?" asked Eve.

"I wish you knew how much you're giving me... wish you knew how much it means... not just to me. How wild it is in this society. How much it means in this world. How amazing this is." He shuddered with another deep plunge of Amber's mouth and the way he could feel her tongue with every stroke. "How grateful I am."

In another flutter of his eyes, he noticed that purple shimmer of Eve's magic. He caught sight of her grin in the rear-view mirror...and the casual affection she and Lyric shared with their legs spread for one another's hands. "You keep making us ever happier to serve," Eve grinned.

Eric tilted the seat back a little. He wasn't worried about how he drove. "Guess this is how we live now," he murmured.

"Mm-hmmh!" Amber agreed.

"Yes, master," Eve echoed softly. "Yes, it is."

* * *

Eric figured any big shopping trip would dazzle his lovers, but he saw no reason to start small. South Coast Plaza was the largest mall in Southern California, bright and upscale and modern. He didn't see a giddy outburst or shouting, and didn't expect it. All three of his lovers had their own intelligent, cool, sexy, and mature vibe going on. Even so, they were all smiles from the moment they walked in through the parking lot.

Though he didn't want to overrate shopping malls, they offered a lot to newcomers to the world, especially those who picked up on things with magical speed like the genies. Here they could encounter diverse crowds, experience modern material culture and technology, and quickly develop a sense of style that would help them fit in.

Shopping was easier with magic, too. Anything they liked could be conjured up all on their own later. Trying things on took no time at all. Many times, whenever Amber, Lyric, or Eve found a piece they liked, they merely walked around the rack until Eric found them on the other side in that very article of clothing, fitted perfectly. Then the genies would revert back to their previous outfits. Once they liked something, Eric knew he'd see it on them again later.

It was all much more pleasant than shopping with his ex. He didn't take a huge interest in this, but he also didn't mind if Amber was a clotheshorse or if Eve had expensive tastes. He didn't have to worry about how they'd cover more important bills after a shopping splurge. He never felt out of place or like a weight on their fun, either, and never felt like an accessory.

Much of that came down to magic. He knew it wasn't fair to hold that against ordinary people. But he could also see through the magical matchmaking bonds and the power kinks to find the real differences with his past. It didn't take a fawning harem and phenomenal cosmic powers to see how unhealthy his last relationships had been. All he needed was some casual consideration and warmth, and some care for his happiness instead of just what he could provide.

He could wish away all the magic and just have a normal relationship with any one of these new lovers, let alone be with all three of them, and be happy for the rest of his life. He knew that, and they seemed to know it, too... but they didn't have to wish any of that away.

They caught plenty of attention, of course. Lots of men made double-takes and a few were easy to catch staring. Women often watched, too, more often with admiration or "is she famous?" curiosity than desire... but Eric realized there was more than a little desire, too. None of it ever interrupted. Often, one or another of the genies would lean in and kiss or stroke Eric affectionately as if to respond to all the staring.

Eventually the staring overcame his humility. He noticed the attention given to more than just the women. He saw it from the woman at the dress rack, the one who kept looking back from the clearance corner, even the young blonde and Latina women working the counter. They were all attractive women. He noticed that common thread, too...at least, when the stares fell on a particular direction.

"Eve?" he murmured by a rack in a hip, upscale chain store. She was the closest of the three at the moment. Thumping music over the speakers and the chatter of other shoppers didn't keep his genie from hearing, thanks to a wish on the way over. All he had to do was whisper to his genies and they would hear, no matter how far or how loud their surroundings were. From there, they wouldn't have to worry about privacy. The sultry beauty came closer with a raised eyebrow. "Did you cast some new magic on me?"

"Hm? Not that you don't already know," she answered. Her fingers traced down his chest. "You're fit and healthy, and you wished for the virility and stamina to keep us all satisfied. Why?"

"I knew you three would catch some eyes, but I noticed I'm getting some looks, too." He didn't worry about being overheard thanks to some of the magic they'd already arranged. "Lots of stares. We talked about hooking up with other women. Are you already working on that?"

"Not actively. Not yet. I'm happy to start anytime you wish. We did agree it would be fun to make some answers obvious to interested parties."

"That's all it is?"

"You don't think that's enough?" Eve grinned. "Or would you like more?"

That had him intrigued. "Like what?"

"As I said, you're fitter and magically virile now, but we've done nothing more to your looks. I don't want to change a thing about you... but I can sense the difference in how people react to the three of us and how they react to you."

"It's the difference between having a nice face and being beautiful enough to make a living on your looks," Eric nodded. "A great living. Although most of the time that still involves a whole lot of work and professional make-up."

"So I'm learning." Eve gestured with a tilt of her head and her eyes to the racks, the shoppers, and the models in pictures everywhere. "Our beauty is real, but it does come from magic. Would you like the same?" She looked him up and down, reminding him how much she liked everything she saw. "Or better yet, would you like to enjoy the same effect without having to change a thing?"

Her grin was infectious. "Y'know, I think I would," he said softly. "And all that magical 'performance' enhancement, too."

"Mm, some of that may be a little too magical compared to what mortals experience," she warned, though she clearly liked it.

"Then make sure they don't connect those dots," said Eric. "They can have a little magic without questioning it, right?"

"Is this your wish?" she teased.

"Yes," said Eric.

Eve kissed him deeply. The tingling thrill of her tongue in his mouth had to be the sensation of her magic, but it was also just a great kiss. They all were. When she withdrew, she looked back at him with those dark, enticing eyes. "Good, because I think it's time you had some new fun."

* * *

"They've gotta be famous somehow," said Becky. She stood behind the counter and spoke softly with her headset mindfully muted. She didn't want anyone but Trina to hear her. Luckily, no one was in line to pay for anything. "Like, I don't know what they're from, but they've gotta be in movies or models or something."

"Models usually don't have tits like that," said Trina. She finished folding one shirt from the return pile and then unfurled another one just so she'd have something to do with her hands. As long as she looked busy, the boss couldn't complain. "Maybe the brunette, but not the other two. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but..." Trina shrugged. "Movies or TV. Gotta be. I'm not thinking of where, either, though."

They bantered about customers sometimes, but never with this particular fascination. Neither of them had worked in the store for more than a year, but it was enough to know the clientele and the business. Young and attractive people came in all the time, but celebrities didn't generally shop here. When celebrities hit the mall, they dressed down. They didn't shop at the mall in full knock-out mode.

Their looks had a little more impact on Trina than Becky. She was pretty sure Becky didn't swing that way, though she had plenty of appreciation for looks. Yet they both noticed the guy who kept getting the trio's attention. They liked him, too.

These women were enough to make anyone feel a little self-conscious. Trina was confident enough in her own looks. She came to work put together, at least. Her black store crew t-shirt wasn't the most flattering thing, but the slacks hugged her hips and guys always liked her ass. It wasn't even something she thought over all that much, except now she was thinking about beauty and sexiness and what people desired...and, though she didn't think the words, she thought about her own chances.

"Trophy girlfriends, maybe?" Becky wondered. "Maybe he's rich? He doesn't dress like it."

"No, look at how they treat him. Look at how they look at him even when he isn't looking." Trina's eyes kept coming back to the little crew since they'd come in. "That's the real deal. He might have money or maybe not, but that ain't why they're all with him. They're with him for somethin' else."

Becky stifled a laugh. "Thinking a lot about that, huh?"

"Tell me you're not."

"Maybe a little," she admitted. "He is cute."

"And there's three of them already, so..." Trina's voice trailed off as the saw the dark-haired and dusky beauty kiss him. That clinched it. The guy could kiss. And as if it was suddenly her first real good look at his face, she realized just how hot he was. Desire stirred within her, along with other more physical feelings in her core.

Wild impulses overtook her. Wild, but welcome. Trina glanced around the store, tracking her boss and other customers and other duties. She was due for her lunch break anyway, and Becky wasn't going anywhere anyway... not even if she looked a little dazed by what they'd just seen. It was only a kiss, but it was also more. At least, it was more for Trina.

She'd get away with this. She'd get away with this, and it was safe. She just knew.

"Okay, I'm going for it." Trina checked the mute on her headset for the third time and stepped around the counter. "Cover for me?"

"Cover for—ohmygod, what are you doing?" Becky gasped, but held it all in.

She didn't have a plan, but she felt good about it. Every step turned her on a little more. The heat between her legs grew and her breath deepened as she came over to the couple. "Hi, welcome to the store," she began. They'd been here a bit already and welcomed at least twice, but she had to say something to break in. They turned their attention toward her with pleasant smiles, though the guy seemed a touch surprised... and the woman did not. "I'm Trina. Is there anything I can do for you?"

"No thanks," he began politely.

"Actually yes, if you'd like," said the woman. She met his eyes only once, grinning as if at some private topic while she kept talking. "Our girlfriends and I are going to be shopping for a while. This is Eric. We don't want him to get bored. Could you take care of him?"

"Eve?" Eric began.

Trina's smile deepened. So did her desire, and her excitement. They'd only just met, but like a mind reader, Eve was on exactly the same naughty page and gave Trina all but a high-five. "Oh, I'd be happy to keep him entertained. Sir? Right this way."

Smoothly, Trina took his hand. She felt a cool spark between them, both in their touch and in his eyes. This wasn't his idea but he knew enough to go along with it.

The boss had her back turned when Trina walked him across the floor. Everyone else on staff was looking the other way, too. Everyone except for a stunned and trustworthy Becky behind the counter. Within seconds, they were in the dressing room corner, and then behind a door.

Desire and fantasy made Trina skip right past any banter or foreplay. She didn't need it, and they both knew why they were back here. "Just relax, sir," she told Eric. Her fingers came to his belt and his pants and found they came undone as easily as tugging down some sweats. She didn't even think about it... though as she knelt along with the downward path of his pants, Trina nearly swooned at the long, thick tool she found waiting for her.

Her eyes lit up. She took him in one hand, stroking him from mostly-erect to steel-hard in only a couple of seconds. He felt good in her hand, too: strong, shapely, and potent. Even the scent of him raised her arousal to new heights.

Trina looked up at this hunk she hadn't even yet called by name and took his cock in her mouth. All the appeal of that scent doubled as an experience of taste, which only added to the incredible feel of him inside her mouth and venturing near her throat. She'd tried blowing a boyfriend or two in the past, but it never felt good for her like this before. This rewarded her. She wanted more.

"Mmmph!" she groaned, sucking in a little more of him with each stroke of her mouth and her hand. She shouldn't be able to take all of him, but she took a lot. Took it and loved it. Eric let out a moan and leaned back against the wall.

I'm such a fucking slut, she thought, and that only excited her more. That groan from her man of the moment and his fingers trailing through her black hair said she was a damn good slut, too. If this guy had three girlfriends like those and still wanted her, Trina took it as the highest praise. She sucked his cock harder, loving the full feeling all the way to the back of her throat in ways she'd never enjoyed before.

Trina hoped his girlfriends would be shopping for a while.

* * *

Trina gave a great blowjob.

Eric leaned back against the wall and let her take more and more of him. His senses devoted all possible attention to her lovely face and her sucking and stroking mouth. She didn't have all the magical perfection of a genie, but that only made it a different rush. He knew it was part new-girl appeal, part slutty fantasy, and part power trip. The latter was especially pronounced as she stared up at him with her pretty face preoccupied by his cock, eyes fluttering and her breath heavy with the effect of all the magical enhancements that made this better for both of them.