Bottles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every little inconvenience and every big consequence could be brushed away with a wish. Trina was a stranger, on her knees and going down on him in less than a minute, and loving it.

Long minutes of indulgence passed. As with his other partners, Eric lived from one second to the next, with only the occasional stray thought of the world outside. Eventually he had a thought to act upon.

Eve was his first thought, but she set all this up to begin with. The others were apparently turned on by all this, too. Why leave them out? "Amber," he whispered. Trina kept at him, locked in a rhythm of primal, mutual bliss and completely unaware of the whisper, just as his wish arranged.

"Mmmhhh!" Amber whined back. "Yes! Yes. Master?"

Eric blinked. He liked hearing that tone from Amber and hardly felt suspicious, but... "Amber?"

"Yessss," Amber groaned. "Master, it's Lyric... I... I hope that's... okay?"

He thought about as much. Eric grinned. "Where are you?"

"In the... dressing room... next to yours..." A little thump on the wall suggested they leaned against opposite sides of the same plaster and wood. "Lyric wanted to... to... fffuck, yes..."

He glanced down at his current partner. As much as he liked the view, he liked another idea, too. "I wish to see through your eyes," he whispered.

His vision shimmered with gold, but the viewpoint wasn't entirely different. Instead of his own body he saw between Amber's bared breasts and down her taut belly, and instead of Trina with her mouth wrapped around his cock he saw the golden-haired strip over Amber's pussy and Lyric's face buried between tanned thighs. "Ooohh," Amber groaned and shook, suggesting a new depth from Lyric's tongue.

"Eric, is this okay?" she pleaded breathlessly. "You wished before... and I couldn't resist..."

"This is always okay," said Eric. "I want this. For all of you."

"Unhf, fuck, she's wonderful," Amber groaned.

"I want all three of you to fuck all you want," Eric whispered. "Don't ever feel guilty or worry about me. Not unless that makes it more fun."

"Mmh!" Amber replied. She grabbed a fistful of Lyric's dark hair in reaction to some spasm in her groin, but she didn't come. Not yet, anyway. "You... too," Amber sighed.

"Good. Because I wish for a little more time with Trina," Eric murmured. "And for you. Can you do that? I don't want to keep Eve waiting, but I'd like to take our time."

"Mmh-hm!" Amber nodded enthusiastically. He saw a gold shimmer around the edges of his vision again, but no physical effect. Yet he knew he had all the time he wanted within the space of far fewer real-world minutes now.

His vision reverted back to his own with nothing more than a blink and an effort to focus. Trina never stopped... not until he reached down and stroked her cheek. "Do you want more?"

Trina knew what he meant. She slowly drew back from his cock, still savoring every inch of him in her mouth, but rose and leaned against his body to kiss him deeply. Trembling with desire, she let him unfasten and unzip her pants from behind and then turn her around to put her hands against the wall. She looked back over her shoulder as he grinned down at her pink lace panties and then pulled them down.

"Yes," she pleaded as his cock slid in under her ass. He found her slick and soaking wet with full arousal. Her cunt resisted penetration only just enough to pleasure them both. "Yes!"

Eric fucked her up against the wall without a care in the world for any thumping or her cries. His lovers would take care of that. In the meantime, he had a new partner who deserved a stretch of slutty ecstasy and a couple of mind-blowing orgasms, along with final satisfaction of his own to find.

Trina enthusiastically welcomed all of it.

* * *

Eric couldn't help swaggering a little on his way out of the fitting room and on out of the store. Amber and Lyric weren't out of their room just yet. Eve answered his whisper and assured him of Trina's safe and comfortable return to her duties. His lovely playmate back in the dressing room would be riding this high all day long and likely tomorrow, too, with no one the wiser. In the meantime, after an affectionate farewell, Eric wanted to return to a much more permanent partner.

He found Eve right outside the store, leaning slightly on the second-floor balcony railing to look over the first floor of the mall. Shoppers roamed both floors, with more than one head turning for a second look as they passed her. Eve's figure could probably make anything look great, but that short blue silk dress showed off her curves and her long and perfect legs.

Without a word, Eric slid his arms around her from behind and held her close. She welcomed his embrace, knowing no one else would approach her like this. "Thank you," he murmured.

"You're welcome, my love," she answered. "I will gladly arrange many more before we leave for home, if you like."

"I think I want to be with you right now." He kissed her neck softly. She tilted her head into his, her jet black hair silky and soft and smelling of lavender. "I'm falling hard for you. All of you. But all of this seems so one-sided."

"It only seems that way." Eve leaned back against him, her hands on his arms around her waist. She nodded to the floor below. "At its core, this is not so different from the marketplaces I knew when I was with Azim, but every little detail is... so much has changed. There are wonders in some of these stores. There is such abundance. Women walk freely here, in whatever they wish to wear, in whatever company they wish.

"In the car, you wished we could understand how unusual our pleasures and our service are in this world. You wanted us to know the weight of what we give. I see that now. I know how much others would desire us, how they would envy you, and how much our nature would offend as something shameful or forbidden. What I can't express is how much more that makes me love this new life with you.

"I could speak of love and warmth...but that isn't so forbidden." Leaning back against him, she turned her head to whisper against his ear. "Lyric isn't the only one excited by taboo. I am thrilled to be your whore. We all are. Even more, now that I understand how rare this is, and how you love it. My only loyalty is to our pleasure. Enjoy us, master. Fuck me and use me, and know that I will love you for it."

Despite his good time with Trina, the sight of Eve from behind on his way out here already had his desires stirring up again. Her beauty had that effect. Talking like this took things way beyond the mere visual turn-on.

His hand found its way up the hem of her dress. His fingers hooked over her panties and drew them downward without difficulty. Eve signaled her approval with a deep breath, and another when Eric tugged at his waistband with one thumb. The magic freed his erection without letting his pants drop. All anyone saw was a man hugging his lover from behind on the balcony rail. It would stay that way, too. "Yes, my love," Eve gasped softly at the first slide of his cock against her wet lips. "Yes. I can... conceal us."

It gave him a naughty thought. "Only from anyone who would have a problem with it," he told her softly. "Anyone who'd shame you doesn't deserve to see... but if anyone would secretly approve, let them enjoy the show. I'm sure there are a few."

Eve let out another note of arousal in her breath with another tease of his cock. The faintest glow of purple light touched the edges of Eric's vision again, but most of his attention was on the luscious body in his arms. He didn't need a hand to guide his cock inside her. Magic did that. Slow penetration forced an equally slow and low moan from his partner, pushing her ass back against his groin until he was fully sheathed.

Eve and Eric savored every inch of his invasion. He slowly withdrew and penetrated again with another moan of surrender from his trembling lover. Soon, he had her against the balcony rail, fucking her slowly and maddening them both with ecstasy.

"Oh wow," someone murmured behind them, but they kept their voice down.

"Get it, sister," came a note of approval under another woman's breath.

Below, a shopper looked up here and there, though the stares didn't last long. They didn't draw any others, either. No one pulled a cell phone. None of their admirers interrupted. The greater share of passersby never even noticed.

Overwhelmed by a cock that spread her within every time he thrust, Eve could only breathe in shaky notes and hold on. Eric found himself just as swept away and did all he could just to hold them to a slow pace. Pleasure built, and with it need, but even with her magic to turn every disapproving eye and ear away he still didn't want to push his luck. He didn't want to fuck her hard enough to break the balcony rail, either, though he damn well felt that kind of energy building for them both.

His hands slid up her sides to spread over her voluptuous breasts. Eve gasped at the escalation. Her eyes rolled back in lustful bliss as she pushed her ass back against his hips over and over, softly and slowly but savoring it more because of the pace.

A tightening grip and ripples around his cock warned of her approaching orgasm. Eric felt much the same way. The overload ran through every limb, but he held on and fucked her until Eve gasped and the first spasms erupted in her cunt. Sensitive and relentless thanks to her magic, Eric felt her meltdown from within along with the tremors of her body against his. It was enough to set him off, and with a single deep thrust he plowed into her and shot burst after burst into her womb. Though Eve stifled her moans, he could hear her ecstasy in her breath.

When his vision straightened again, Eric caught grins here and there, but thankfully no one applauded. Those who approved played it cool and drew no attention. Everyone else went on their way. Only two approved strongly enough to join them.

"Wow, that was hot," said Lyric. She stroked Eric's neck with her fingers as she came to their right side, cooling him down as the aftershocks of climax settled. He was still deep within Eve, and happy to be there for a moment more.

"Yeah, it was," Amber agreed. She came to their other side and stroked Eve's hair to settle her down. The glint in Amber's eyes suggested other things. "Should we put this trip on pause and go home for a while? We can come right back now."

"No," Eve purred. "Obviously, we can play here, too. We don't need to stop. There's so much more fun to be had."

"It's true," said Eric. "We haven't even looked at any lingerie yet."

* * *

Thank you for reading! Please remember, comments really keep me coming back with more stories! I'm not sure which of my series will get my attention yet, but I have ideas for all of them, including more of Bottles. If folks want more of this, we'll see Eric and the genies take on the "real" world, and also find a suitable home for that unclaimed bottle!