Bottom of the Ladder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spiewgels
Spiewgels
68 Followers

I gasped out loud and whimpered just a bit as the phallic member winded its way into me, abandoning any permission from myself. I gripped onto the wooden surface before me, balancing on it as best as I could. In its own eerie dance, the snake-head took upon a mesmerizing dance that further climbed its way into me. With the cursed way of its dance, it spelled me into the same motions...

Soon, my hips had started to complement the snake-head's own movements and was pushing and grinding down, allowing the slithering invasion more access to myself.

As this evil dance continued, another five-headed snake had ripped apart at my blouse and was testing at my right breast, tugging the nipple. Did these monsters know no bounds??!!??

I realized that I was in a losing battle: with one five-headed snake groping between my legs, with one head winding through the insides of my body, and another five-headed snake pinching and working at my breasts, my will and resolve were being dissolved within seconds. Furthermore, a suctioning pair of flesh was now on my neck and all I could do was close my eyes.

My body had been conquered by unearthly things, all made to distract me from saving my job. My hips were useless, grinding down heavily on one snake while my right nipple was systematically growing in response to the tugging...Added to that, my neck was arching and allowing the fleshly suctioning pumps to greedily feed into its skin...

It wasn't long before my mouth gave in to my own assault:

"Yes, Meredith...Fuck me, sweetly...I think about you all the time as I sit at my cubicle. I love watching you parade in your outfits, wondering when you will notice and fuck me...I become so jealous at the way you and Petey look at each other because I want you to be mine..."

What the hell was happening? Why was my mouth trying to appease my captor? I just wanted to get back on task with saving my job... Then, that other voice from the other world again: "Pick up my phone and call your boyfriend."

My betraying voice in return: "Yes, my love."

My fingers that were joining in to my ultimate take-over began dialing my boyfriend. After several rings, he answers.

Other worldly voice: "Put it on speaker phone."

My defective body does as asked. With my boyfriend's breathing now heard over the phone, my captor begins.

"This is Meredith, Stacy's boss. You have not been providing for your woman and now she's mine. Don't expect to fuck her anymore until you can be a man to her."

"WHO THE FUCK IS THIS, STOP PLAYING GAMES WITH—"

"Hush now, young boy. Just listen."

Stacy feels the snakes becoming more frantic. Another snake-head has taken control over her clitoris and is tugging, twisting, and flickering it a mile per minute while the one inside her reaches even further.

Stacy screams out. "Oh shit, please don't stop. Keep fucking me please. It's all yours; it's all yours...Just never stop. Run your fingers through my pussy just like that." Tears have once again paraded down her eyes.

In the middle of her screams the sound is muffled: Her mouth has been clamped down by the suctioning duo and she breathes easily into them; giving her life force away for good.

"She's mine now. You need to move out as quickly as possible." Meredith hangs up the phone and pulls Stacy back with her onto the leather chair as she continues fondling the soon to be promoted, Assistant Manager.

Spiewgels
Spiewgels
68 Followers
12