Bottoming Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers

Meanwhile, as always, Belle's pussy was very slick, even more so in the shower, with the water dripping down her thighs and calves. I pulled her soaked hair as I plunged deeper by the moment inside her twat, my dick pounding her with the force of a battering ram. I adored the sight of those freckles on her cheeks as I hammered her warm, wet, and bald pussy. While Belle screamed her excitement, I ravaged her with a vengeance, my cock screwing her cunt until she was very sore indeed.

At long last, after a seemingly endless fuck, I dumped my cum well inside Belle's pussy, leaving her a bit unsteady from the force of our wild rutting. I grabbed my fiancée's elder sister and kissed her very hard on the lips, which inevitably resulted in her slipping me a good amount of tongue. I then rinsed us off a little before helping her out of the shower and heading back into the hallway, where we found Mark in the middle of ramming Martin's asshole in a standing position, as if to remind him who was boss in their relationship. I didn't mind that at all, of course, any more than I minded what I saw next.

In the living room, Lowell's cock was buried inside Sally, fucking her mindlessly while Candy pegged him with incredible vigor. Their hips each moved with abandon, Candy not showing Lowell any pity as she pushed farther into his own sister during her fertile period. Belle and I chuckled, realizing that Lowell was being well-rewarded for taking it up the ass by getting a chance to knock his sister up. I certainly didn't mind giving Lowell a one-in-three shot of creating life with Sally.

"I dare say that Sally will get knocked up between the three of you men, Master, and I look forward to watching her belly swell up like Mary's and mine. It will be very satisfying to see happen," Belle whispered seductively to me.

Looking over at the kitchen, I saw Mary and Kelly in a 69 on the table, their bodies smeared with gravy and flour as they dove deep with their tongues inside each other. Neither of them seemed to care much that they were getting dirty, but then it was easy enough to rinse off afterward. They relished the flavors of each other's twats. Kelly was on top, not being pregnant, and I wasn't surprised when Belle walked from my side to begin licking Kelly's exposed butt-crack with gusto. The result of this was an almost instant orgasm on Kelly's part, followed by one for Mary, as Kelly plunged her tongue as deeply inside her cunt as she could stick it.

I was curious about Carver and Shannon until I saw through the kitchen window that he had her on a chaise longue, his naked buns on full display as he rammed her missionary-style near the pool. Judging from the moans that escaped Shannon's lips, Carver had her pinned and happy about it. I kept getting images in my mind of his seed filling her womb with his issue, her belly growing disproportionately large on such a slim and petite young woman as she became visibly pregnant by him. I would definitely have to make that happen. I resolved now to rearrange the order of pregnancies. Lowell would get to impregnate Kelly, or at least a chance of it, but I would go out of my way to thank Carver for his cooperation by letting him put his bun in Shannon's oven.

The scene in front of me allowed my cock to grow a bit and I realized that I hadn't really demonstrated my dominance over Carver, so now would be a good time. I walked over to him and shoved my dick in his face, making it evident that he was to suck my cock while he fucked Shannon. I also pointed to my balls, so that Shannon would know that she was to put them in her mouth while they screwed. Sure enough, Carver and Shannon both began orally pleasuring me while they got it on. Neither of them stopped their own mating process, but they now had to multi-task, servicing me with their mouths while they copulated with each other.

Realizing that my dick was reviving, I rushed back into the kitchen for a bit and grabbed some cooking oil, which I applied to Carver's ass to sodomize him while he plowed Shannon. I wanted my turn, after all. He had taken it from the other men, but now he would get it from me, all the way up his butt. Carver winced a bit as he adjusted to my cock, but soon he resumed his work to ramrod Shannon with his dick while my rod invaded his sphincter and rushed toward his prostate with every movement of my hips. If this arrangement was to work, after all, Carver and all of the other men would have to be my bum boys and submit to my plan for themselves as well as the women.

Finally, of course, Carver couldn't take it any longer and he shot his wad inside Shannon, who came in response to having his jizz fill her sweet pussy. I grinned widely as I then emptied my balls inside his backdoor, sliming his asshole with my spunk. Realizing that there was still another man who needed to cum again, I ran toward the hallway and grabbed Martin, whose legs were now splattered with Mark's load as it drizzled down from his ass. Shannon wasn't going to stop with one load. Oh, no...her delectable twat would get another one straight from Martin, her own brother.

"Shannon, stay put. Martin, I want you to fuck Shannon. She just had Carver cum inside her, but I think that she needs another load, this time from her own flesh and blood. Give it to Shannon good," I instructed him, bringing a smile to both faces as well as Carver's, Mark's, and mine.

"Oh, God, yes...come on, bro! Take me! Take your little sister!" Shannon begged her brother.

Martin didn't have to be asked twice. He enthusiastically penetrated his sister, driving balls deep inside her within minutes. Instead of being bothered that Shannon already had Carver's cum in her pussy, Martin delighted in that fact, enjoying the slimy sensation of bathing his cock in both her warm, wet twat and Carver's jizz. Shannon was more than happy to welcome Martin further inside her by moving her hips in concert with his thrusts, as she craved even more of his dick within her cunt.

By now, they had an audience, as the rest of us needed a break to let our genitals recover from their soreness. We all watched in true enjoyment as Martin Bottom went balls deep inside his own sister, in broad daylight on a Monday morning, right there on a chaise longue in our backyard near the swimming pool. Anyone looking over the fence would have witnessed one of the simplest, yet kinkiest acts of incestuous sex possible, since Martin went bareback and experienced the full joy of reaming sweet Shannon. I made a note inside my own head that someday, I would definitely want this to happen again when Shannon was fertile. I wanted her to carry Martin's seed to term, though I hadn't changed my mind about letting Carver knock her up. Oh, no...Shannon would get to breed with both of them, and the rest of us for good measure, in whichever order appealed to me in whatever mood that I had.

As the saying goes, "It's good to be King."

"Alright, everyone, let's freshen up a bit, get dressed, and head over to my other house. We have some stuff to move. Not all of it, I think. We're not in that big of a hurry. This place has its uses in terms of storing some of my possessions, I think. Still, there are some definite things that need some moving and that will kill time until we're ready to fuck again. Not to mention eat something as well. We have some work to do, but we can take it at our pace, not by any kind of deadline," I announced with a wink for my lovers.

I chuckled as Sally grabbed some peach tea from the fridge and carried it in a pitcher with her, as that was how we got introduced, after all...and it was a damn good way to cope with the heat. I was also pleased that Belle and Mary took some pulled pork and bread to make sandwiches for when we were hungry. I just hoped that my other fridge would work and preserve the food well enough.

"So, about this Mooning Monday business...," I mentioned to Kelly as we walked over to the house.

"Care to try it out, Master?" Kelly winked at me while the others snickered.

"Damn straight, honey. Damn straight," I chuckled in response as she held my left hand and Sally passed the pitcher to Shannon so she could take my right.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers
12