Bottoms, Bibles, and Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that Sunday is still fitting, just because it's what people are used to, it is the beginning of the week, and if I feel like going to temple on the Sabbath, and I might now and then, for various occasions, there won't be a conflict. One service in the afternoon, though. Give people a chance to get some sleep in the morning. Don't take up their mornings and evenings with church when they might want to eat breakfast or watch football games. Say, one in the afternoon as the main service, with optional extra ones for special occasions. Such as weddings, funerals, etc.," I suggested.

"So, really, this is an interfaith church, if you think of it. An ecumenical one. Welcoming Jews, Christians, Muslims, etc. to all worship together if they wish to do so," Carver noted, "Oh, and I'll help out with the legal, incorporation stuff, of course."

"Sally and I wondered just now ... can we be ministers, too?" Shannon asked me suddenly, while playing with my groin a bit through my pants.

"Sure, why not? If you want to be. I think that it's a safe bet that female clergy, LGBT clergy, all that stuff should be fine with us, wouldn't you say?" I agreed.

"Hell, yeah! I can be the first lesbian ordained minister in this community!" Jan pointed out.

"Not if I beat you to it, ma'am!" Megan teased her, prompting tickles right as the waitress arrived to take our drink and appetizer orders at last (there had been some issues with a waiter walking off the job because he hated interracial couples).

"So ... here's a question, on a different topic. The Watsons and Bottoms and I are on a sort of vacation this week. Anyone care to stay over with us? I think that we can probably take a rain check on the adult theater tonight, anyway. It's getting late and we can do that tomorrow. It would be nice to just get to know ... you folks. Biblically, if you know what I mean. And yes, I know that Jan and Megan aren't into guys, and some of you might not be into incest, but ... this would be a sort of opt-in, opt-out, grocery cart experience.

"Do only what you want, but remember that we will be filmed. The whole enchilada, on tape. Don't worry, we won't release this particular tape for publication without everyone's permission first ... others, however, well, we're going to dabble in amateur skin flicks, if you will. I say that we use my other house as if it's a sort of porn studio/theater/sex club again. When we get bored with that, we can switch back to the main Bottom house ... or even the Watson house. Anyone who wants to crash and stick around in the morning will be free to join us for breakfast, too.

"I still want to get those sex toys tomorrow, though. Just for the record. Anyway, if anyone wants to watch and not participate, that's your right as well. If you want to watch and later decide to join, or if you join, get uncomfortable, and stop to just watch, that's also okay. No pressure. No demands. Just respect me and my family. You can sit in a corner and jerk or jill off if you prefer. That's completely optional," I told them, just as the waitress returned, blushing just a bit.

"What if ... I wanted to join you guys? My shift is technically over. I just agree to stick around to wait on you because my boyfriend ... well, now ex-boyfriend, Jason, chose to walk off the job. He's fired and soooooo dumped now! This would be one good last way to stick it to him, plus I will need a place to stay, as I'm sure that his crazy-ass father will kick me out, anyway. That deadbeat will get to stay, but that's okay.

"His dad's been forcing me to suck his dick lately and bend over for him, anyway, and I keep telling Jason, but the jerk doesn't believe me. Keeps accusing me of fantasizing about his dad. Sure, the guy has a big dick, but he doesn't know what to do with it. Same with Jason. Well, now they can fuck each other, for all I care!

"I'm Erica, by the way. Oh, and since he hates interracial so much, I made sure to tell him that I'm actually half-Creek! He really didn't know that. He just thought that I had a fucking tan! I mean, really? How stupid do you have to be not to know I'm part Native American!" the sassy brunette waitress informed us.

"So, he's been in an interracial relationship all this time! What a loser, not catching on to that! You probably didn't think that was an issue for him, until he said so, huh?" I noted.

"Exactly. I gave the rotten SOB more credit than he deserved. Now, how about it? And what would you like to drink? Any appetizers?" Erica asked me again.

"Yes to the crashing, as long as you need to. And I'd like some iced tea and some fried calamari with cocktail sauce. What about you guys?" I smiled at Erica, who made it apparent by her body language that she wanted to either bend over for me or ride me or something like that.

The supper turned into one hell of a good time, of course, as we all traded stories, from marriages, past relationships, family gatherings, church, synagogue, etc. Erica admitted that she was two months' pregnant and not sure if the father was her boyfriend or his dad, due to him charging rent by means of sexual favors. Either way, she was clearly done with both of them (we later learned, to some twisted amusement, that Jason soon had to suck his own father's dick and bend over in a dress or skirt to take it in the butt as payment for rent). We also learned that Michelle was pregnant to Morton, not that anyone worried about that, certainly not Miranda, who was still carrying Melvin Bottom's seed in her belly.

"Well, there was this one incident the other day, when Michelle and I both had a craving, and it was her first pregnancy craving ever, right, and it was for two entirely different fast foods! I mean, poor Morty, he was really running around like crazy, just trying to keep his ladies happy! At least he did, though! Some guys want the fun of banging two women regularly, but should they get knocked up, no way are they going to do something like that! It was really sweet of him, even if we were somewhat bitchy until he came back with the tacos ... and burgers!" Miranda said, caressing Morton's face while Kelly's fingers went down his pants.

"Well, I try, dear," Morton blushed, while Michelle let me feel her and Sally up at the same time.

"Oh, honey, you do more than that! My hero! I'm sorry that I ever judged or belittled or did anything mean to you! Sure, you cheated, but so did I, and we both neglected each other, but that's over. Our marriage is stronger than ever, I think, and especially since you picked our family over the church! You stood up for our niece and her right to be herself. I have never admired you more than I do now! It's like the scales have fallen from both of our eyes and we now see the world and the Cosmos as it really is! Anything else that we need to know, though, about this new church and community that you seem to be founding and we seem to be joining?" Miranda spoke first to her husband and then to me.

"Yes, many of us are nudists. Just putting that out there. I hope to eventually see a communal living area of sorts where we can openly practice free love, public nudity, and other aspects of our way of life," I asserted now, feeling bolder, as Erica flashed me her panties on the way to bring our appetizers and salads and take the entree order.

"Nudists, eh? Sounds great. Morty, honey, how about it? Want to live free? Do away with the clothes on a daily basis? Think of it ... less need for money for shopping, no need for maternity clothes, except to go out in public. Our clothing won't get as dirty, either, what we do use, if we toss it aside when we go home," Miranda proposed.

"Yes, and you can move in with us, too. I think that Donna ... you know, Mama Ellis, would want that, right, Belle, Mary, Lowell?" I asked the most senior Bottoms.

"Yes, and Daddy would have, too. They would totally want that to happen in this case, trust me," Belle agreed, while breathing heavily and seductively into my left ear, and whispering, "Pity that you never got to fuck Mama. She would have loved that, too. I guess that we Bottoms will have to fuck you twice as much just for her, Master."

"You know, I think that I want to live with you guys, too. How about it, David and Jonathan? I also want to go naked pretty much all the time. Think that you guys can handle seeing your mother nude?" Annie interjected.

"And their sister, because I'm going to be as naked as I can be. Can you handle being around your naked, lesbian sister and daughter?" Megan remarked.

"Hell, let's just all live together, guys!" Evan's voice boomed as he walked over to us.

"Sounds like a plan to me. As long as you remember that in the Bottom household, Master, that is George here, is in charge. Can you deal with such a patriarch?" Patty declared.

"There are patriarchs and patriarchs, missy. I can't believe that I just said, either. My women's studies professor would have killed me for saying that!" Marsha said aloud.

"Mine, too, if I had gone to college!" Jan chuckled as Marsha planted a sizzling hot French kiss on her mouth.

"Anyway, I'll work on any zoning issues, try to grease the path for us. How about it, Rick, Nadine?" Marsha asked them.

"I'm game. Is this a community full of several houses, then? Is that right? Several families, moving freely back and forth between such buildings as we please? Like, if I wanted some privacy, I could find it for intimate moments with the hubby?" Nadine asked.

"Hell, yeah!" I assured her.

"Then, how about it, Richard?" she used Rick's given name.

"We don't have to do anything with anyone, right?" he asked to clarify.

"Not unless you want to. Only the Bottoms as well as Joey/Joanna and the Watsons have accepted submissive relationships with me, of course. It's completely optional for everyone else, and even with them, if they decided that they ever wanted out, that would be acceptable, too. You could be totally monogamous if that was what you still wanted, of course," I promised, "There is a difference between the core, family group and the friends such as yourselves, who wish to live together with us."

"So it's basically a religious hippie nudist commune in the middle of a small town in the Deep South, composed of all races, headed by a Yankee Jew from Jersey, and full of rampant, taboo sexual activity, including interracial, incest, poly, bondage, bisexuality, orgies, voyeurism, exhibitionism, etc.," Rick laughed.

"Pretty much," I smiled at his description, "Free love means both free to love and free not to love. Just expect to be sorely tempted if you opt out of the sharing. Your call, of course. There is going to be a lot of booze and a lot of naked flesh around. And in certain rooms at any given time, you will be on tape. Think that you can handle that?"

"Well, as long as we're not obligated to do anything with anyone. We can swing, soft swing, or just watch, right ... and change our minds whenever we please," Rick stated.

"Exactly. At whatever level one or both of you find comfortable. Oh, and we're not responsible for the success of your marriage. We hope that it prospers and thrives, but if one of you wants to get down with us, I can't promise that someone will decline to sleep with one of you, with or without spousal permission. You're not obligated to be swingers, but we're not obliged to refuse your advances, either. It's your decision, but we're not your parents.

"If you want to work out some kind of mutual rules or whatever regarding monogamy or fidelity or polyamory or sharing or whatever, I would highly recommend making sure that you're both on the same page. I can do marriage counseling to help as needed, as can others, but I'd rather not have to clean up any mess caused by feelings of betrayal. We don't want moving in to ruin your marriage, but that is a risk that you know going in. Best to decide ahead of time what is acceptable or at least regularly discuss the issue to make sure that you're both happy with things.

"I want you living with us, but I want an informed decision on your part. Capice?" I remarked, triggering a nervous nod from each of them.

"Thank you for being frank. I'm still game, if Rick is. Well, Rick?" Nadine turned to her husband.

"Works for me. But, yes, she and I should still decide what we're going to do at any given moment ... what we can both accept. I think that, perhaps tonight at least, being a wild and crazy night, we should give each other a hall pass. What do you think?" Rick proposed.

"Honey, you have no idea how much I wanted to hear that! Such a relief!" Nadine told him with a saucy wink and a kiss, "Besides, I got some PreP. We can both get down and dirty with a lower risk. Want to go freestyle?"

"Hell, yeah!" Rick grinned.

"On that note, I still owe Belle a gang-bang, and it's still Train Tuesday, so how about we adjourn to my place, and while anyone can fuck anyone they want, I'm directing a scene for her where she gets pounded from each hole. Anyone who wants a piece of her tonight has to accept that you will be taped plundering the booty. It's worth it, though. Belle's a damn fine lover, trust me," I declared, even as we got our meals, mine being chicken-fried steak with mashed potatoes smothered with gravy, green beans, and a dinner roll with real butter.

Belle blushed at that, to my surprise, apparently not used to being praised in public for her sexual prowess, but she also blew me a kiss and made it clear from her lips that she wanted to wrap them around my prick. She even imitated gestures that suggested deep-throating me ... after I had just fucked someone else. I chuckled even more when she pointed to Erica, our waitress, who caught on and winked at us.

"I think that she wants to taste my pussy or ass on your cock. I'm in. I'm not ashamed of how I taste. By the way, as much as I hated getting fucked by my boyfriend's dad, I got a little thrill from making him eat his father's cum when he went down on me. He didn't know it, being stupid, but since he didn't believe me about his father, that's his own damn fault. A couple of times, I didn't warn the dad, either, and he ended up tasting his son's jizz, too. To say nothing of both of them getting each other's spunk on their dicks," Erica teased me, "I hope to get another such thrill from seeing somebody knowingly eat my twat filled with your creamy load."

The rest of the supper was full of similar risque moments, but things really got hot and bothered when Annie tapped me on the shoulder and pulled me aside for long enough to hike up her dress in a more private area, yanked down her panties, and offered her pussy to me in an obvious request for a good, hard quickie. The next thing that I knew, I was balls deep inside Megan's mother, bareback and pounding her nice and rough until I bottomed out in her. She did her best to be quiet and not moan, but it was tough for her, given how deep and wide I was within her. Finally, however, she squirted, to her shock as well as mine, and I erupted inside her cunt. As I pulled out, Annie grabbed me, kissed my dick, and then gave me a full-on tongue kiss for good measure.

"Thanks, honey ... I'm fresh off the pill, since I was supposed to take it tonight. I'm leaving Aaron, so I want to breed with other men, just to spite him, give them the progeny that I denied him, mostly because I was tired of what a horrible father and husband he was. Relax, I married young, so I'm not as old as you might think, given that I have a daughter Megan's age. Anyway, you just got the first turn to breed me. I doubt that it will be your last, dear," Annie told me as we headed back to the dining area.

Annie then whispered into Megan's ear, making her blush and give me a thumbs-up and grin, as did David and Jonathan, though they were a little more obviously aroused. I could tell that they wanted to fuck their mom, but would they ever get the chance? It would have to be rough if they were around her and she was constantly naked, as seemed to be her plan. Sooner or later, if she didn't already know that her sons wanted a piece of her, she would have to face that fact.

"You bred her, didn't you, Master?" Sally teased me.

"Yep. Jealous?" I asked her.

"Hell, no ... I'm already going to have your baby," she giggled, as did Shannon next to us.

Shortly afterward, we finally all paid up and headed back to the Bottom house, including a very horny Evan and Ernesto, who ripped each other's clothes off the moment they reached the front door. We ended up watching them for a few intense moments, as Evan lubed up Ernesto and started fucking his ass right in the living room just inside the now closed door. This just added to our excitement, as I led Belle to her position in one of the spare bedrooms, where we set up the camcorder and I took control of that scene.

"Alright, guys ... anyone want a piece of Belle? There is just one rule for this ... none of her regular partners for the first round. All brand new dick for now. Nobody that has fucked her often gets her right now. Who wants to be first ... how about, Rick, David, and Jonathan?" I commanded, offering Rick his first piece of strange since he wed Nadine (who slapped him on the tush and sent him after Belle like that gal from Devo's "Whip It" video).

By then, Evan and Ernesto were done fucking, but Ernesto still looked horny as hell. Then again, he was the bottom, so maybe he didn't cum during the sex itself. I wondered if he ever topped and decided to find out.

"So, you always the bottom or do you take turns?" I inquired, while watching Rick use Belle's asshole and the twins take her pussy and mouth.

"No, always the bottom. Why, you want to see me cum? I can stroke it ... I just don't like to top. Not at all. I'm strictly a bottom, but don't be fooled. I'm a power bottom, man. Evan's world revolves me and my slutty culo. I jerk off afterward, so as not to distract myself from the pleasures of bottoming first. It's fun, but not like having Evan's fine, long cock deep inside my ass!" Ernesto confessed while jacking off.

"You two ever get it on with other guys?" I asked him.

"All the time, honey! I'm not that jealous a guy and neither is Ev. They'll never be the hungry bottom that I am and that Evan truly craves, anyway. We're both strictly gay, though. No time for pussy for either of us! Hell, I've only screwed one girl in my life and that was my ex-girlfriend, Lupe. Afterward, she broke up with me because she caught me with her brother, Manuel. We're all friends now, but she was pissed at first. Evan had a string of dates that never even went to first base, from what I hear. He's not missing anything. Pussy is for straight and bi guys ... and lesbian and bi gals, too. It's not for a proud flamingo like me, baby!" Ernesto explained, even as Belle really got into being airtight.

Just then, I felt lips around my cock, and sure enough, Erica was on her knees, sucking and licking Annie's juices off it. She winked at me, while Annie blew me a kiss and watched in fascination as her sons plowed Belle's pussy and mouth. She was jilling off, too, as were the other ladies, while the menfolk stroked their dicks. Sally and Shannon were busy sucking my balls while Erica did the same to my prick. Kelly was rimming Patty, apparently hungry for her mother's ass ... well, it was a sweet booty ... and I saw that Megan was already down on her knees, her mouth between Marsha's thighs while Jan licked away at her virgin slit.

"You really don't mind Rick pounding Belle's ass, do you?" I asked Nadine while she lit a joint and began fingering her husband's bunghole.

"Are you kidding? I've been trying to get him some strange since before our wedding! The man's a nice guy, but the Quaker teachings still have him convinced that he has to be monogamous. Well, they did ... nice to see him break loose and free at last! Oh, God, honey, yeah, fuck that ass! Ram that ginger deeper while I finger-fuck your butt! I want to eat her ass while it leaks your jizz, baby! Yes, that's right, Belle, I want a little cream with my buns!" Nadine egged them on while playing with his prostate.