Bottoms Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kelly Bottom. That's Shannon Bottom, the one who just snatched back her bottoms. And that older one is Belle Bottom! Blame Mama's sense of humor. She refused to let Daddy name any of them. Technically, I'm a cousin, but I'm practically a sister myself. I've lived with them and they were Mama and Daddy to me," Kelly informed me coolly, not bothered to hide her lovely tits.

"Pleased to meet you, Kelly, Shannon. And that couple fucking in the living room must be?" I asked them.

"Lowell, the firstborn, and his girlfriend Mary. She's carrying Daddy's baby, just so you know, but it is a serious turn-on to all of us, and in fact, Lowell has been struggling to keep up with her heightened sex drive. Mama took her in and made her change her last name to Bottom, but Lowell hasn't married her yet. Not sure if they will marry or not, but everyone knows that they're a couple. They just share like the rest of us do," Sally explained with another kiss.

"I take it that she is not completely as submissive as the rest of you," I conjectured as Belle and the others gave me a look as if waiting for me.

"Well, not, not really. She is a Bottom in every sense, but more of a top than Lowell, of course. She doesn't have the urgent need to submit as badly as the rest of us. That was Mama's secret weapon with Daddy. He loved to submit to her, no matter how rough it could be at times. Mama was a Top, a Domme, a hot wife, etc. She ruled gently, but firmly, but she definitely wore the pants in our family. Sometimes, that was literally so, as she loved to keep Daddy naked a lot or make him wear panties whenever she had an excuse," Kelly gave me a very frustrated, pouty look.

"And the two guys?" I asked out loud.

"Oh, yes, Martin and his boyfriend Mark. Mama actually set them up together, thinking that it was 'cute', but they've discovered that they love it. Mark is, of course, a little more aggressive, not being a Bottom by birth, though again, he's moved in and changed his name legally. Mama had that effect on people. Some folks are like that with us," Shannon spoke again.

"Okay, then, why is everyone looking at me funny?" I asked what plagued me.

"Because we need...you to give us the okay. Mama always had to give the permission for us to swim, and, well, she trained us...too well. Now, we won't go swimming without permission from a top and/or Dom of either sex. We've become too...passive in some ways. Not in all ways. Just in things where Mama wanted to control us. Such as swimming. So, we need an outsider to okay it. Not like Mark or Mary. A real outsider, who is not submissive at all. That seems to be you," Belle spoke for all of them, I could tell.

"Well, then, let's go swimming, boys and girls!" I grinned and they burst out laughing as they ran out to the pool, though I noted that Shannon never bothered to put on her bikini bottoms.

"Shannon's still naked!" I noted to Sally, who grinned.

"Yep, it's part of the game, so to speak. We start out with the men naked, and then we try to strip each other of what clothing we still possess. Kelly snatched the bottoms, and Shannon took them back, but that doesn't mean that she will actually wear them. In fact, it's more than a decent chance that once any of us gets naked, we'll stay that way for the rest of the night, barring any emergencies. It's a fun game for us, Swimming Saturday, but I sometimes wish that we just all got to skinny dip all the time, at least on Swimming Saturday," Sally smiled as she kissed me.

"So, your family, it practices free love, more or less, combined with incest and bondage?" I commented.

"Hell, yeah! Is there any other way to live?" Sally snickered, full of nice, colorful language.

"And where do I fit in?" I asked, though I had growing suspicions...I just wanted them confirmed.

"Didn't you notice how much we defer to you, show you every courtesy, make you feel right at home? Bring you stuff? Invite you in like that? Honey, do I have to spell it out for you? I told you that I would marry you. You're no submissive guy, I can already tell, which is fine with me. Between Martin, Mark, and Lowell, we have three of those already. So, logically, this means that you're going to be in charge, and not just of me. I was on a recruiting mission for a family Dom, and I've found him...You, sir. You're the Bottom family's owner. Provided, of course, that You accept our offer," Sally continued her sales pitch.

"You're all in together on this, then?" I asked the rest of the Bottoms.

"God, yes! When can I suck your cock?" a male voice behind me spoke with eager lust.

"And you're okay with a switch from a matriarchy to a patriarchy in the household? And to a Yankee Jew to boot?" I inquired.

"Sure, why not? The sex of the Top isn't the point or issue, nor even birthplace or religion. We love to be topped, to obey, to be controlled, dominated, and owned. Collar us. Make us yours," Mary said for her part.

"Is that why you flirted with me like that in front of Lowell?" I probed.

"Of course! I knew that You were the new Dom when I saw You come in and watched how Sally reacted to You. We can just all...tell. We can practically smell a true Dom a mile away. Marriage is nice, but what matters most is the collaring, the owning, etc. Not that Mama ever collared us. She meant to, but it just never happened. Maybe You will, however. We would love to be collared, of course," Mary informed me to my shock.

"So, when can I suck Your cock?" Martin repeated.

"Well, for starters, the ladies are wearing too much clothing for my preferences. If I am to be your Dom, there's a new rule, and it doesn't just apply to Saturday. The pool is a naked zone. No one, but no one, wears clothes at all in the pool area. All of you, strip totally naked!" I tried out the role for size.

"Hurrah, the new Dom has set his first rule! Skinny-dipping every day!" Kelly exclaimed with excitement.

With that, each of the women stripped totally nude, sliding their bikini bottoms down to the concrete sides of the pool. Seeing each of these lovely women in their full state of undress, I was in serious need of relief, but I wasn't quite ready for a guy to suck my cock, so I had an idea.

I tapped Martin on the shoulder and told him, "I'll let you suck my cock, but not yet. Later. And you must agree to whatever I say first."

"Of course, Master! I am Yours to command," Martin licked his lips in obvious lust.

"Suck Lowell's cock for now...and Mark's. Both at once, in turns. I want to see you in action, see for myself that you're good at sucking men's dicks," I ordered him.

"Yes, Master!" Martin exclaimed, truly excited.

"I do, however, want my cock sucked, and I want to start with the girl who claims that she is to marry me. Sally Bottom, come on down!" I chuckled at my little game show joke, as did Sally, who fell to her knees in complete adoration of me.

"I will come, up or down, whatever pleases You, Master," Sally said with adoration as she began to kiss my cock and lick the tip with her sweet tongue.

"Oh, damn it, Sally, you're so fucking good at this!" I reacted by touching her face and witnessed her absolute joy as well as arousal, as she began taking more of me inside her mouth, inch by inch.

Sally knew exactly what to do with her mouth, much to my delight, though such sensuality made it incredibly tough to hold back from cumming just yet. Nor did it help matters when Martin obeyed me and began hungrily sucking both his brother and his boyfriend off. I wondered for a bit if Martin was really bi or just gay, but that doubt ended when I saw Belle lie down to suck his cock and said dick grow even harder. Meanwhile, I felt my cheeks being pried apart and a very soft, wet tongue glide along my crack. This just made it worse.

"Whoever you are, keep it up. Damn, you're good at it!" I told the mystery lady.

"It's me, Kelly Bottom. This is one of my favorite things to do. I adore a man's ass, especially a nice hairy one like yours. I love how hairy you are. Quite a nice contrast to the smooth guys we have around, though I don't mind that about them. It's just great to have a more...traditional, hairy guy around. Nice sexy, caveman look to you," Kelly confessed while she licked my ass and Sally began to deep throat me.

"Girls, if you keep this up, I will cum sooner than I planned...not that I'm complaining. Just warning you that I am forty years old and will have to take a moment to recover after that," I observed.

"Oh, don't worry about that, Master. I know that we Bottoms have plenty of ways to recharge your...shall we say, batteries?" Shannon laughed as she walked over to me to give me a French kiss, followed by one delivered to Sally before kneeling next to her and putting my balls in her mouth.

"Are we topping from the Bottom, then?" I teased them as I felt the incredible pleasure take me over, making me incapable of words for a moment after that.

"Maybe sometimes, but you can always punish us for that," Mary joined in the fun, rubbing her tits in my face.

Suddenly, Belle arose and with a playful wink, joined Mary in smothering my face in her tits. Before long, I was the main attraction completely and all pretense that I was not their object of worship and devotion was gone. Nor was this picture complete, as the menfolk broke off their action with each other to join the women in pleasuring me...soon all of them were kissing, fondling, embracing, licking, and sucking me. It was too much not to cum, and cum I did, my load distributed all over Sally's face, her shoulders, and her tits, as the various Bottoms all rushed to lick it up...including the guys.

Each of the Bottoms then did something else that surprised me...they kissed Sally on the lips and shared my cum with her that way, before she rose to her feet and shared it with me in a snowball...suddenly looking contrite when she noticed my shock. Yes, I was a bit stunned, not being used to this aspect of their arrangement, but it was clear that the Bottoms were so used to such things that they had forgotten that it was new to me, a man who had just left his wife. I had accepted them as a harem, but I hadn't quite braced myself yet for every consequence of essentially joining...and taking over leadership of a family that shared everything. Well, nothing for it, I decided...I would accept and embrace it, taking what came with the territory, though setting new rules and boundaries that I could live with...for the good of this family as well as me.

"You did nothing wrong, Sally. No one forbade that. No reason to feel any shame. It was just new to me. My marriage hasn't exactly broken a lot of taboos, from my end at least. I get the feeling that ours, however, will," I winked at her.

The look on Sally's face, one of complete realization and joy, was truly something that must have rivaled the brilliance of the Sun. She threw herself onto me, her petite body wrapped around mine, especially her legs, kissing me much more ardently now, her tongue dancing with mine as we made out.

"I swear to God, I will be the best wife ever, sir. Anything that You want, any time that You want it, no questions asked...and if Your wife ever wants You back, she'll just have to learn to share, because I refuse to ever leave You, Master," Sally swore to me.

"You mean as in two wives?" I chuckled.

"Why not? You're practically married to all of us now, anyway," she pointed out.

"Touché," I agreed, blushing a little.

"You don't have to call me Master, you know. Just don't call me late for dinner," I laughed.

"No danger of that...Master. Dinner is whenever You decide that it is. As for calling You by Your proper title, it just feels right, you know. Please don't make me stop it. I'm a Bottom. I was born to submit and serve," Sally pleaded with me.

"And I set the rules, the terms, boundaries, etc.," I observed with pleasure.

"Absolutely, Master. Mama had her set of rules and You have Yours. We will follow them just as we followed hers, as long as we know what they are," Kelly now cut in, making it clear that her aunt really was more like a mother to her and that I was her Master as well.

"And I have two houses now. Interesting. Perhaps I should sell the one that I just bought and move in here with you guys," I thought, but then shook my head, "No, I will keep and use both places...one never knows what I might use a second house for, after all."

"Very true, but how about that swim now, please," Sally urged me, the others chiming in.

I didn't have to be asked twice, as I dove into the pool in the buff, the rest of my new family following me gladly and eagerly in it. The water was nice and cold, and it was truly refreshing to me, dipping in it after long, sweaty August day in Georgia. Clearly, I could get used to this, as my own house had no pool, neither here nor there, and the Bottoms were such a wonderfully sharing and loving family about this and other things. Whatever the dynamics of their marriage, Daddy and Mama Bottom had obviously taught them well enough how to treat others, including proper Southern hospitality, so to speak. I didn't know just how much hospitality they really practiced until about the third lap, when Martin made a comment about a houseguest they once had.

"Remember Mrs. Vogel, guys?" he laughed.

"Who was that?" I asked him.

"Martin's senior English teacher. She accepted an invitation to supper on New Year's Eve and was so aroused by the naked men around here that Mama naturally ordered them all to gang-bang her. She didn't get home until dawn, half-naked and hungover...and walking funny with their dried cum on her skin... and when her husband confronted her, she told Mama, who sent over every one of us girls for the next few nights to make it up to the jealous guy by draining his balls and giving him threesomes. From what I heard, he promptly forgave his now pregnant wife. We're still guessing who the father is, but then again, Belle's knocked up by Mr. Vogel, too. Mama had such a way with men," Sally laughed at that observation as she made it.

"You're pregnant, too? Congratulations!" I chuckled as I splashed Belle with plenty of water.

"Thank You, Master. That means a lot to me," Belle assured me with a wet kiss to the mouth.

"Well, I have decided another matter. Every time a girl here gets knocked up, we celebrate by having that lucky girl get gang-banged one night. The other girls get to act as fluffers that night and also eat the creampies from her holes," I grinned.

"So...do I get a retroactive gang-bang, then?" Belle asked me with hope.

"Yes, you and Mary, of course. Different nights, naturally. Also, every time a Bottom girl is fertile or thinks that she is, she must tell me, so I can plan her impregnation. I want to be in full control of who puts what buns in which oven. Are we clear?" I laid down the law.

"Any other rules, Master?" Shannon now asked me with an eager look, as if she hoped for a definite "yes."

"Sure. I have decided that there will be marriage among us, though I will determine who and to whom. Naturally, Lowell will wed Mary as always planned and claim paternity for her baby. Mark will marry Belle and claim her child as his own. Martin will marry Kelly as well. I will marry Sally. Not sure about Shannon's future, but she is younger and we can work that out in time. Not that it matters much. I'm not going to impose monogamy on any of you, of course. The marriages are simply to make paternity simpler. Be assured that if possible, I would personally like to breed each of you ladies at least once myself. I might well arrange another meeting with Mr. and Mrs. Vogel, too. Any idea as to why she did what she did, not that I am a critic, since she made it up to the hubby," I remarked.

"With Mama, it was kind of a thing with guests. If she had to make it up later, she would, but she liked to have us service guests and especially if at least one Bottom girl is fertile. She said that it was good to mix up the genes a bit," Sally smiled at that idea.

"Well, I like that idea. She had a good notion there. A bit of fresh blood, to make the incest safer for the family bloodlines. Not that I intend to block the incestuous breeding, either, especially with this cushion against it. Though when possible, I would like to invite couples over rather than individuals, simply because it can avoid possible issues or conflicts, such as when the Vogels nearly split. I wonder about Pastor and Mrs. Jones. Did you guys have fun with them?" I asked the Bottoms as we swam, enjoying the cool, refreshing water.

"God, yes! I would love to fuck Pastor Jones again, you know! It would be terrific! Haven't had the chance since the wreck. I wasn't in the mood at the funeral, of course," Mary grinned.

"What she said," Belle laughed, "Pastor Jones is great in the sack for a minister, and I love the taste of Mrs. Jones's pussy."

"Then we will continue that association as well, including having them for dinner," I punned, and it didn't take long for the Bottoms to catch my meaning.

By now, we were done swimming, our skin refreshed and cooled by the water of the pool, the slick and hairless bodies pressing against me from all directions, the lovely Bottoms all pressing me with their flesh. We splashed a bit at each other, but now we wanted to get out and do...other things. I loved the view of such lovely skin, especially that of the ladies, and it combined with all of their sexy talk with to arouse each of us...

"Well, Sally, I'm in need of a shower. How about you?" I offered her.

"Yes, please...but I warn You, Master, that I will want to do such dirty things with You in the shower, too," Sally winked at me.

"Promises, promises. I'll hold you to that, babe," I smiled at her, while each of the others groped us on the way.

"Please do," Sally smiled as she showed me the way to their shower.

12