Boudoir Models Ch. 02

Story Info
The photo sessions become more explicit.
3.9k words
4.45
65.9k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two – The Studio

Todd continued to arrive early each day in anticipation of catching his thief. This morning he would not be disappointed. He noticed the security log had documented another late night entry. He rushed over to the VCR to find that it had recorded something and quickly placed it into rewind. A minute later he was watching a stranger dancing around his studio naked, with Krista behind the camera, rather than in front of the camera. He thought he recognized the naked model, but he was not sure. But that didn’t matter. Who this person was, he would find out later. For now, he knew what was going on in his store, and had proof that they were using his equipment.

Todd clicked fast-forward to move it towards the end of the recording and found the two women off in the corner using the computer. Now he had the goods. They were using his equipment without permission; his very expensive equipment. He stopped the tape, ejected it, and put it in his briefcase. There would be time later to enjoy the tape as a voyeur. For now, he needed to get over to the computer.

He found a new hidden folder and within it another stash of pictures. He quickly burned a new copy to CD and reset the computer, to ready it for the business day. As the computer was making his copy, he sat back again, trying to think what his next step would be. It did not take him long to decide. He would need to add one more item to his security system. He would go out at lunch to purchase it, and then set up the new feature after everyone left that evening. He had a plan.

***** ***** ***** *****

“So what did Jason think about your pictures?” Krista asked while posing and presenting a devilish smile.

“He loved the shots! He wants to know where they were taken and who took them.”

“Did you tell him?”

“No. I said if he continues to ask. I might not let him have any new pictures, which shut him up quickly.”

“That was a good answer. I should have thought about using that line with Keith. Maybe I’ll use it the next time he brings up the topic. And the way this is going, he usually asks something about it every other day.”

“Jason has already asked for some new pictures, using my toys.” Jennifer spoke and then let a nervous laugh come out.

“What a novel idea. I assume he has also asked that you be photographed coming to orgasm.”

“Yes. Of course he did.’

“Not a bad idea. I love the idea so much, that maybe we can take turns. First you with the toys and then me. What do you think?”

“I think we are going to have another ‘Ladies Night Out’ in a few weeks.”

Both women raised their cups of coffee and toasted their next adventure.

***** ***** ***** *****

While cups of coffee were being toasted, Todd was finishing the latest addition to his security system.

It’s done, he thought to himself, this should work the next time they come in after hours. He smiled, remembering how much he enjoyed being a secret voyeur to their sessions. He was really starting to enjoy this. And it was just about ready to get better.

***** ***** ***** *****

Two weeks later Keith, with Krista in tow, drove over to Jason’s home to watch Monday Night Football. This was the night the ladies were going out and the boys needed to entertain themselves. It was now a regular event for the ladies to go out about every two weeks.

The women had already collected the few props they needed and placed them into the Victoria Secret bags they were carrying. They enjoyed the irony that this presented, because it hid their secrets from the men, yet shouted out that they were being naughty in some way. It had become a game for each of them; a game that could be enjoyed later, in the privacy of their individual home. And it was about to begin again.

Both Jennifer and Krista planted a kiss on their husband’s lips and waved goodbye. The men were sitting in the family room, each with a beer in their hand as the game played out on the tube. Everyone was enjoying what they were doing tonight.

Thirty minutes later the ladies had parked and were making their way into the photo studio to start another session.

“Who should go first?” Asked Jennifer.

“Well it was your idea, so I think you should go first. Anyway, I need to see what you are doing, so I can do you one better.”

“Now you not thinking about making this a competition are you?”

“No, but now that you raised the question I think it might not be a bad idea,” Krista then added, “and who would be the judge? Both men? I hope not!”

“Oh, God No! I am already embarrassed that you will be watching me. If I knew your husband saw my pictures, I would die.”

“How do you know that I have not already shown them to him?”

“You haven’t done that, have you?” Jennifer was now concerned.

“No, but I might be naughty enough to do in the future.” Krista teased.

“No it wouldn’t be right and don’t you dare.” With that, Jennifer ended this part of the conversation. It was time to get down to business. It was getting late.

The women had set up a bedroom scene this time, and laid out a number of Jennifer’s toys on the bedspread. Jennifer moved over to the side and stripped completely naked. She did not see the need to undress in the privacy of a room since she had posed completely naked for Krista. She took off her clothes quickly and moved over to the bed.

“So, how should I pose?” Jennifer asked.

“Exactly how you would in the privacy of your home.” Krista added in a matter of fact manner.

“What do you mean/”

“I mean these are your toys, you know how to use them just use them as you have in the past. Only remove yourself from here. Place your mind at home, not here. “

“Right. That should work.” Jennifer walked naked to the bed, propped a pillow up, and sat down on the edge, resting one foot on the bed and the other on the floor. She reached over and grabbed her favorite toy, the tiny pocket-rocket vibrator. It might be small, but it moved in such a way that really could get her off. She turned the vibrator on, and moved it between her legs. Holding it in place with one hand, she tightened her legs together to keep it in place. She raised her other arm and grabbed the back of the bed board as the jumping toy started to work its magic.

Krista was not idle while all this was happening. She was already busy with the camera, having rolled off a series of quick shots; she watched her neighbor close her eyes and drift off into her fantasy.

Jennifer was deep within her mind, letting her thoughts take over as the toy pounded away at her clit. She held the toy tightly against her pussy while her mind drifted off to the man that was pounding her anus from behind. She liked the thought of someone in her ass, stopped, opened her eyes and looked across the bed to find the one toy that now commanded her attention. It was a butt plug. She picked it up, along with the lubrication, spent a little time squeezing the tube; just enough to grease it up a little. She rolled over to her side and positioned the plug against her anus. It did not take much effort, as it slid slowly into her ass. She let a small moan escape as the flange touched her butt, indicating that it was completely inserted.

Krista continued take pictures as all this unfolded, she did not miss a single hot shot, as she watched her neighbor place the second toy into her body. She wanted to play with her own body now; she too was getting excited watching.

Jennifer rolled back into the pillow and replaced the rocket vibrator firmly back in position. She had placed her fantasy on ‘pause’ while she inserted the new toy. Now it was time to hit ‘continue’ and have her orgasm.

A few minutes later, Jennifer’s body started to twitch, her legs, then her stomach, and finally she opened her mouth, letting her head drift back and a huge orgasm take control of her body. And it came with power. She must have sat there shaking for a good thirty seconds, while she enjoyed her mind’s control over her body. It was one of best orgasms she had ever experienced, and she knew it was due largely to the exhibitionist she was becoming. She was enjoying exposing herself in this way to Krista.

Krista was hard at work, taking as many pictures as she could, realizing that she just witnessed a real orgasm that was not her husband’s.

***** ***** ***** *****

Todd’s pager had gone off an hour earlier. The changes he had made to the security system worked! When someone entered the shop, the security log would automatically page him. He grabbed his coat and drove the ten minutes it took to get to the store. He was sitting in his office, watching the action from his security camera, when he realized that he just saw a woman being photographed having an orgasm. He was sitting in his chair, watching, stroking his penis and enjoying the show.

He was trying to decide what he would do next: should he have his own orgasm or do something else. Todd was not sure what he wanted to do. He watched as this female finished her orgasm, sitting quietly on the bed, naked, not moving with her eyes closed. While his employee moved around the bed taking pictures of her. He was sure he would enjoy those pictures later.

All of a sudden the first lady was up, off the bed while Krista walked off to the side to strip out of her clothes. He watched as this female remained naked, picking up the camera. The two women removed the toys and replaced them with a new set of toys. Krista, now naked, moved to the center of the bed, laid on her back after inserting one of the largest dildos he had ever seen. She placed one hand between her legs, played with her clit, while she moved the second hand to pinch her right nipple. All this was going on while the first woman was recording the action with the camera.

He placed his penis into his hand and started to stroke it again. It did not take Krista long to have her orgasm. It was a strong climax. Krista’s body appeared to have taken control as he watched her naked body jerk uncontrollably on top of the covers, while the other female continued to move around the room taking a fast sequence of pictures to record the event. Todd stopped stroking, placed it back in his pants and zipped up. He knew what he wanted to do now and he needed to move fast.

***** ***** ***** *****

Krista lay quietly on the bed, enjoying her orgasm, when Jennifer spoke. “That was beautiful. Keith is going to really enjoy these pictures, as I am sure Jason will enjoy the ones you took of me.”

Krista smiled and opened her eyes to look at Jennifer after hearing her words, but some movement behind her photographer startled her. Sitting up quickly Krista screamed. “Someone is in the room with us!”

Jennifer whirled around and spotted a man walking briskly threw the door towards the two of them. She also let out a scream.

“Now hold on ladies. I don’t need you screaming so loud that it attracts the cops. At least not right now. So please stop.” Todd commanded, as he walked over to the bed.

Krista quickly pulled the coverlet up to try and hide her nakedness, while Jennifer dropped the camera on the bed and ran over to her clothes, still screaming.

“Please stop screaming, the two of you!” Todd actually was now out shouting them.

“Todd? What are you doing here?” Krista had now realized the strange man was not an intruder, but her boss; then she realized that she just had been caught.

“What am I doing here? Isn’t it more like, what are you two doing in my store, using my equipment?”

After Todd said ‘my store’, Jennifer suddenly realized that this must be Krista’s boss, and they were both in big trouble. She stopped screaming.

“I caught the people who have been stealing from me. That is what I am doing here.”

“Stealing. We haven’t been stealing. How can you accuse me of stealing?”

“I can accuse you of stealing because I have filed a police report on a stolen camera, and I have noticed that a number of my supplies are missing. Plus I have video proof of who they are, what they have taken, and how they did it.”

“Video proof? What do you mean video proof?” Krista was now very concerned.

“As I said, video proof. You probably didn’t notice the security cameras installed in this room. It records any activity in this room. All I have to do is give it to the police and they can lock you up.”

“Lock us up. You can’t do that!” Jennifer chimed in.

“Oh yes I can. Just try me!”

“But we didn’t take anything. We returned or replaced everything that we use!” Krista was almost in tears.

“Maybe you did, but the tape shows differently, and I have already filed a report. Who do you think the police will believe?”

The two women did not say another word. They knew they were in a dilemma and did not have any idea on how to get out of this mess.

“Good. The two of you have finally calmed down. By the way Krista, who is this woman?”

“She is my neighbor Jennifer.”

“Well I would hope the two of you are very good friends given what you’ve been doing together.” Todd laughed at his own words.

“It’s not funny. We are doing this for our husbands, and no one else.”

“Well ladies, that is about to change.’

“What do you mean?” asked Jennifer.

“I mean that unless you want to go to jail, you are going to start doing something for me.”

“For you! No way!” Krista firmly shouted.

“Way! Or you’re both going to jail; Krista, you’ll be losing your job.”

Todd’s last words hit home for Krista and she decided to sit quietly.

“I have a deal for the two of you.”

“What deal?” Jennifer asked.

“If the two of you model for me, I will not press charges.”

“What do you mean model for you?” Jennifer defiantly asked.

“Exactly what I said. Model for me.”

“Like this?”

“Yes, like this.”

“Just model?”

“We’ll see how good you are as models and then I will answer you.”

“How will we know that you will honor this deal, or change your mind later?” Krista suddenly spoke up.

“Actually you have no assurances. You will have to trust me on this one. And if you say no then I’ll turn the evidence over to the police.”

Jennifer, holding two pieces of clothing to cover her nakedness, walked over to Krista to talk. “What do you think we should do? I don’t want this going to the police, but I don’t want to pose nude for him! I don’t I trust him.”

“What choice do we really have? He really has given us only one choice.” Krista added.

Krista suddenly had the answer. “Okay, let us go home, talk about it, and give you an answer tomorrow.”

“Not good enough ladies. I need your answer now.”

“Why?” asked Krista.

“Because we either begin your new modeling careers tonight or I turn you in, that’s why?”

Jennifer turned to Krista and gave her a what do we do look?

Krista lowered her eyes to speak. “Okay then, we’ll do it.”

“What do you mean by we’ll do it? I didn’t say yes.”

“What choice do we really have Jennifer!”

Jennifer did not answer right away. She thought about what Krista just said, realizing that she was right. “Damn it! Okay I guess”.

“Good! Now both of you get on the bed while I take some new pictures.” Todd had already picked up the camera and had reset it for taking pictures.

Krista removed the coverlet and positioned herself on top of the bed, still naked. Jennifer dropped her clothes and moved onto the bed beside Krista. They both sat looking like zombies, staring back at Todd who was in position with the camera to take the first shot.

“Ladies, you are going to have to look like you are enjoying this, if we are going to make this happen. I need two lesbians and not two stiffs.”

Another round of shock flooded their faces, as they realized what he just asked them to become.

“So start touching each other and start looking like you are enjoying yourself.”

Krista looked deep into Jennifer’s eyes. They both had been aroused earlier watching the other pose naked. The thought of what it would be like to touch another woman had passed through both of their minds. Now they were being told to explore that fantasy for real. Considering the alternatives: police or maybe sexual demands from Todd, they both knew there was only one good choice. They both knew what they needed to do next.

“He could have asked nicely, don’t you think?” Krista smiled as she reached out to touch Jennifer.

Jennifer returned the smile and answered, “Yes.”

“Stop talking and start kissing!” Commanded Todd.

Jennifer reached over to Krista by placing her one hand behind her head; she moved over slowly and planted a wet kiss on her lips as she held her head firmly against her own. Krista returned the kiss by letting her hand slide down and grip Jennifer’s breast. She opened her hand and let her fingers pinch one nipple. This stimulated Jennifer as she let her other hand move down between Krista’s legs. She knew what her body liked, so it took no time for her to insert one finger into Krista’s vagina, and let her thumb begin stroking her clit. The two women were getting into their new roles very nicely now.

“Good. That’s nice.” FLASH “A little more action now. Good.” FLASH. “Pull those bodies together and start to grind against the other.”

The women had started to erase the fact that Todd was in the room with them, as their minds moved into their own fantasies. It was not clear who was fucking whom in their minds; they were letting their bodies take control. They both moved a hand down between the other’s legs, while their second arm wrapped around the other’s body. They opened their legs and allowed each pussy to find a leg to rub against. They continued to kiss, pressing their breasts harder against the other, while their arms pulled them both together as close as they could get. It was clear they were both getting excited and were enjoying the warm touch from the other.

“Nice ladies, nice!” FLASH. “Keep it up.” FLASH. FLASH.

It did not take long for Krista to cum, which helped Jennifer cum shortly thereafter. They broke their hold on each other, lay naked on their backs, breathing deeply as Todd continued to take pictures.

“Very nice. Now rest up for a bit, and what I want you do next is for you to move into a sixty-nine position and bring each of you to orgasm again.

Forty minutes later, the ladies had completed four different positions and shared at least eight orgasms between the two of them. They lay face down on the bed exhausted.

Todd had one more scene in his mind before he would let them go. While they caught their breath, he stripped down naked. Todd placed the camera off in a safe area, walked over to the bed, and presented himself to the two women.

“Now ladies, I have one more act that I want you to perform.”

Both women raised their heads to be shocked to find a naked man standing in front of them with a very large throbbing cock.

Todd was in his mid fifties, showing a few extra pounds with the years. Standing six feet five, sporting a strong jaw and thick, full head of grey hair presented a sexy image for even his youngest models. The fact that he hit the gym three times a week didn’t hurt either. But now he was exposing another one of his assets: a very long, thick cock.

Krista was the first to speak. “You’re not going to fuck me. No way. I don’t care what you do with the videos; you are not sticking that thing in me.”

“And I have no intensions of fucking either one of you. But I do have a problem which needs both of your attention. I need a blow job from the two of you.”

Krista looked a Jennifer giving her an okay, now what do we do look? Jennifer was the first to answer. She got up off the bed, moved over to Todd, kneeled in front of him and took his erection into her month. After going through all this, she had no intention of getting involved with the police. And if that meant she needed to let him fuck her, she would let him do that too.

12