Boudoir Models Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching her friend take his erection into her mouth provided the answer Krista needed. She got up and positioned herself on the other side of Todd, kneeling, watching her neighbor suck on his cock. After awhile Jennifer released his cock from her mouth and Krista replaced it with hers. This went on for a few minutes until Todd grabbed his own cock, pulling it out of Krista’s mouth and shot a full load, onto the floor, between the two kneeling women.

“Thank you ladies. I really needed that. You can blame yourselves for me making you do that. Get dressed and leave. I think our little disagreement has been settled. By the way, I will keep the photos and give you copies of any pictures that you want.”

Krista and Jennifer quietly moved off the bed and to their clothes. They were dressed in record time and moved out of the building as quickly as they could. Neither one said anything during the drive home, until they arrived at Jennifer’s front door.

“We’ll talk about this tomorrow after we drop the kids off for school. For tonight, I just need to think and try to decide what to do next.”

“I agree, tomorrow.” Jennifer added as both women stepped into the living room to find their husbands.

***** ***** ***** *****

Todd watched as both women left the store. He smiled to himself knowing that he had the pictures and he also had a video of everything that had gone on this night. This was going be better than he had hoped. Not only will he make a little money, but this would provide him some sexual satisfaction of his own. Now he had two very reasonable models that he could use for his club.

12