Boudoir Photography

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then Rich I guess that's what we should do don't you?"

I took a long series of him undoing his belt and button on the fly of his jeans then slowly easing his zip down until the elastic waist band of his CK Y fronts were on show. I was tempted to pose him as photographers had posed me with his jeans round his thighs, knees and ankles, but when I looked at him like that on the camera it looked tacky. I found it interesting that some positions and clothing positions worked with women, but not men. That did not apply though to underwear shots for Rich looked fabulous clad in just his underpants with his hands on his hips.

"Sorry Sam" he said nodding down at his very obvious erection.

I gulped for it looked so inviting and that made me wonder whether I was cut out for boudoir photography of men. I was feeling just like I often did and had with Mac several times when I was down to my underwear and that was very aroused.

"Well at least it's probably authentic" I said taking loads of shots of his hard on inside his Y fronts. I had never really looked at much 'beefcake' stuff and couldn't remember seeing a photo of a guy dressed as Rich was right now; he looked fantastic so I took even more shots. Now I had dimmed the lights even more leaving just one light flood in the background and one smaller spot lighting his Y fronts. The outline of his body was clear, but very dark whilst the whiteness of his underpants and the bulge inside them were emphasised.

This time as we stood together looking at the laptop the atmosphere had changed completely. The business-like, technical and training atmosphere had been taken over by one reeking of sex. How the hell I asked myself was that avoidable? I was standing closely next to a good looking man who was just wearing his tight, white Y fronts. He was clearly completely erect. He would shortly take his underpants off and I would photograph him in the nude. And of course he was a man who had given me several finger induced orgasms and who I had masturbated until his cum shot over my boobs. There was no way it seemed to me that the atmosphere between us could be anything other than highly sexually charged.

"Let's get on" I said quickly not trusting myself in such close proximity to him although really that shouldn't be the case for we were no longer model and client, but business partners.

Despite that, after I had taken a series of shots of him with his cock covered by him holding his Y fronts over it then, inspirationally from me I thought, with him holding a black, lacy thong I took from the kit bag over it and then with him side and back on, when I shot him showing his hard on I became acutely aroused. As indeed I think he did for smiling he said cheekily.

"When you going to ask Sam?"

"Ask what?"

"Do you do extras?"

*

Both the setting up of the business and the fitting out of the studio went well and progressed quickly. Rich handled most of the details leaving me to get on with my studies and modelling. As I posed now I paid far more attention to what the better photographers were doing particularly with angles and lighting, I read a lot, mainly on the net, about focusing and other techniques and I pored over every boutique site I could find making notes on my iPad; I was learning a lot. However, one thing was really bugging me and that was meeting Moira, Mac's wife. And that had been arranged for a few days' time.

"What have you told Moira about me?" I had asked Rich just after we had both cum in Sandra's studio when I finished the shoot.

"How do you mean?"

"Well where did you tell her we met."

"Oh as a model, at a studio. The boudoir thing is her idea, getting it going and finding a lady photographer was my job. She is very much the boss in our relationship."

He told me that they had both been divorced, that he had one child and Moira had none and that they had lived together for about six years now,

"Why is she interested?"

"Well some guy approached her and asked if we wanted to provide facials, make-up, hair dos and other stiff for a boudoir studio. "She can see a lot of money in it."

I realised why when I had seen our price list. The budget package which is a two-hour one person shoot with one photographer and no extras, beauty stuff that is, was three hundred and fifty pound. However, that escalated upwards very rapidly with a variety of levels to over two thousand pounds for an all-day session that included for a couple hair, facial, make-up, massage, hire of costumes, two photographers using still and video cameras.

I had doubted that we would get couples paying that until Rich reminded me when we reviewing the studio before signing off with the builders.

"Look within a few miles of the studio there are literally hundreds, probably thousands of City boys earning more money than they can spend."

I went along with his, or their really, business plan.

As we fiddled around with the amazing control panel that looked after the lights, backdrops, music, laptop download and the fifty inch plasma I asked.

"Rich how much does she know about er, um the extras?"

"Best keep that to ourselves luv, you know what partners are like."

Moira was staggeringly beautiful. Tall, probably five ten, she was wonderfully slim with what I thought were the longest legs I had ever seen. She had ash blonde hair that was beautifully cut, was made up perfectly and she was dressed impeccably. She was wearing a pair of tan trousers that fitted her very snugly particularly over her pert bum that was shown off perfectly to its sensual delight. Despite her height she was wearing strappy heels without tights or stocking so her feet and her toes with the crimson painted nails were bare. On top she was wearing a tight, white cotton blouse that had buttons all the way. She had the confidence in herself that I lack other than in front of the camera, to have probably one too many undone. That meant she continually flashed the spectacular cleavage that a likely pair of D cup boobs produces. Given her slim frame I wondered whether they had received a little help!

Rick had called the meeting at the studio for her to give it her approval and to review the bookings that had so far come from the brilliant and very erotic website Rich had commissioned.

I felt very intimidated by this forty something, beautiful and formidable business-woman. I just hoped against hope she never found out that in addition to the hand relief I had given her partner on several occasions, I had given him a blow job at the last but one session and then had let him fuck me when our roles had been reversed.

"So Sam we meet at last" she said after Rich had introduced us. Holding my hand she kissed me on both cheeks.

"Yes hi Moira."

"I've heard a lot about you and I am looking forward to us being partners" she said looking deep onto my eyes and holding onto my hand.

'Fuck is she bi' I thought to myself realising how much she was like Stephanie, the post graduate at Bristol who had taken my lessie cherry.

We had a good look round the studio with all of us agreeing it was great; everything worked and the place looked good.

"Well a toast" Moira said pulling a bottle of champagne from the fridge and three glasses from her huge 'wags bag.'

We drank the bubbly as we reviewed the response to the website. We had received over one hundred responses, Rich told us adding. "Although quite a few, thirty or so are just thrill seekers."

"Still that leaves seventy that aren't doesn't it" Moira suggested?

Rich advised that he was following them all up and confirmed several sessions. He had set up an on-line diary for me so that he wouldn't have to keep contacting me for my availability.

"So everything seems to be going well" Moira said. "You ok with things Sam?"

"Yes I am, but I am still a little worried about couple sessions. Are many of the enquiries from couples Rich?

"Yes there's fifteen."

"Bloody hell."

"What's the matter?" Rich said looking concerned.

"I am worried about couple's sessions."

"Why?"

"Well I have never done any."

"Oh I see, shit."

"Maybe we could offer a couple of freebies" I suggested.

"Well we do that sort of thing with apprentices in the salons" Moira suggested.

"But that sounds a bit tacky in boudoir" Rich said glumly.

"Do we have a breakdown on the preferences for male or female or both."

"Most are for you Sam, a few want both, but none just me."

"Hmmmm, dodgy then."

"Look" Moira said. Walking to Rich and then me leaning forward and filling up our glasses and giving me full view down the front of her blouse. "How about practising on Rich and me. Why didn't we think of that before?"

We chatted about it for a while realising that it really was the perfect solution.

"I have a couple of customers I have to look after now, but I am free all evening if you two are."

*

If the session with Rich had aroused me to the point where I doubted my suitability for boudoir photography seeing him with Moira gave me even greater doubts. As we went through the session I just hoped fervently that I would have the resolve not to let events escalate as they had with just him to the extent that at the last I had willingly let him fuck me. It had seemed so much more normal having sex with a business partner than a punter and I didn't get paid!

Moira was even more gorgeous in her underwear. She was wearing a matching bra and panty set, nothing else. It was made from a very fine, flesh coloured lace with silk inserts. I recognised it as being La Perla for I look at most of the lingerie sites and buy quite a lot online; after all a working girl has to have all the gear doesn't she? I knew that the delicate set would have cost her at least a hundred pounds for that was the reason I didn't buy that brand, Agent Provocateur or Jane Reger, lovely and very sexy though they all are!

If there is such a thing she was a natural model. She took up poses and positions that showed off her assets to the best, her eyes seemed to burn into the camera and she simply oozed sex appeal.

"I guess I would like to start in underwear" she had said after we had agreed we would role-play a customer couple. "And why don't you Rich just take your shirt off."

I took a few with them embracing, her kissing his chest and his hands on her pert bum and gloriously long, shapely legs.

We stood and looked at them on the laptop. They were pretty good, but needed softer lighting and a less sharp focus.

I adjusted the lights and camera and we got going again.

I let them select the positions and what they wanted to do. I got shots of them kissing, of Moira sucking Rich's nipples and of her undoing his zip. As he took his jeans off so he was just in his Y fronts, it was obvious that he was at least half-erect. He looked gorgeous and I felt those feelings I'd had at our last session welling up in me.

"Well? Glad I have still got that effect on you darling" Moira smiled placing her hand right on his bulge. She was wearing a massive diamond and that made for a smashing shot as she rested her fingers on his erection.

Suddenly remembering that she was role-playing she looked over her shoulder at me and said. "Is this ok Sam?"

"Yes of course, after all it's your shoot."

"Mmmmm yes so it is darling" she whispered running her fingers along the enlarging lump.

I was firing off shots very quickly recording every movement and facial expression.

"Maybe we should check what we have" I croaked feeling hugely aroused.

"Good idea, I need a break" Moira said. "I assume you have stocked the fridge Rich."

"Yes help yourself" he said as she strolled into the little kitchen her hips swaying and the cheeks of her bum wobbling spectacularly. I got several shots.

"OK?" Rich whispered.

"Yes, she really is a gorgeous isn't she?"

"Mmmm yes I guess she is" he replied as Moira walked back into the studio holding a bottle of champagne and three glasses. I took a few more shots of her.

Standing close together Moira opened the wine and poured us each a glass. With Rich near to me on one side his erection still very evident and Moira if anything even closer on the other side her spectacular breasts almost touching my arm I was acutely aware of the rising sexual tempo.

"Let me see if I can get them on the plasma, I'm not sure it's working though."

There was an audible gasp that I realised came from me and a 'Holy shit' from Rich when a shot of Moira caressing Rich's hard on came up in the massive screen. They looked fantastic, so happy and ultra-raunchy.

"I'll put it on film show so we can see them one by one" Rich said.

Moira moved closer and put her hand on my shoulder. As she did her breasts pressed against my upper arm.

"Well done Sammi I think we have got a real business here" she said as I imagined she was pressing her boobs rather more firmly against me. I was wearing loose top with spaghetti straps so my arms and much of my chest and back were bare. As is often the case I hadn't bothered with a bra.

"They are fucking marvellous Sam" Rich said leaning over and kissing me. "Well done, but I knew they would be."

"Shall we finish now or do you want some more?" I asked.

"Well I think you should do some nudes Sam" Rich said.

"Fucking exhibitionist" Moira smiled. "But I think he's right."

"Ok let's start with you finishing undressing each other."

"Hang on let me fix the screen so it shows what you take."

"Pull Moira to you" Rich I said. "So her back is to me." They did that. "Now let me get a few with your hands on her bum if that's ok Moira."

"Of course it is honey."

My gaze was flicking from the camera to Moira and Rich in person and then to their image on the big screen. The combination of views was amazing and very arousing.

"Open your legs a little Moira."

"Now Rich undo her bra.........................................Turn round Moira, keep the bra hanging on your boobs and look right at the camera......................................... Put your hands on Moira's tummy Rich and now Moira staring at me and the camera pull that gorgeous Perla bra away from your gorgeous tits."

Her breasts were awesome and were, I realised, manufactured rather than natural.

*

The first few projects were straightforward. Young girls, late teens and early twenties posing for presents for their blokes. I did

them by myself. They were all very easy, with only one wanting nudes and none asking for anything verging on explicit. Rich did a few blokes, then I did one cocky bastard who was only in it for the extras; I refused. After, I wondered whether I should have said no for what was the difference between a model providing them and a photographer? Food for thought.

Our first couple was due. They were a good-looking pair in their mid-thirties. She had a nice figure and his body was fit and muscular I was to do it by myself and I was ok with that.

Although I had been nervous as undoubtedly they were it went well. I made a few cock ups, but they didn't notice or care and at the end were pleased and very grateful.

The bookings were coming in thick and fast and I was busier than I really wanted, but the profits we were making were huge, so school had to suffer.

We were averaging two couple sessions a week and they tended to follow a pattern as, indeed, so did the clients. Whilst there was the odd 'older' couple in their late thirties and forties, most were late twenties city boys who, thankfully had more money than sense. Also that meant mainly evening sessions, which suited me better.

Generally we started with a few of them fully dressed, then some underwear stuff.

"Would you like some of you undressing each other?" I would ask.

I might have the girl kneeling pulling his boxers down shot from the side, back and front, him removing her bra and then a rear shot of her as he rolled her panties down.

"Do you want nudes?" I would ask.

Usually, they would look at each a little sheepishly and say.

"Yes please."

I would then dim and filter the lights a bit and ask if they would like a glass of wine as they got ready?"

"Ok we're ready" I would call out to them in the small dressing or, in their case undressing, room.

They would come out into the softly lit centre of the studio naked. I would take a few of them individually then together holding hands, from behind and full frontal and then embracing from all angles. They would kiss and cuddle as I shot away. I would pose them standing, sitting and then lying on the bed.

"Ok let's have a break and check them out shall we?" I would ask logging the laptop onto the plasma.

We would stand closely together, both of them still naked sipping our second drinks with some lovely classical music playing as the plasma revved up.

"Oh my God" the guy might say when their images came up on the screen.

That was the way such sessions generally went. There was one, though that went slightly differently.

They were in their late twenties I imagined and very Essex; he was a foreign exchange trader with Barclays she was a typical Essex chick; orange tan, fake boobs, hair extensions and legs that went right up to her somewhat oversized, but not too unsightly bum.

"Wow" she chimed in. "They are fab, thanks a bundle Sam."

"'ow much longer we got?" He asked me in his very Essex accent dropping his aitches and sounding very 'fink and fort.'

"Not long five minutes at the most, I'm afraid."

"Any chance of anovver 'alf hour or so?" The guy asked, his cock seeming to twitch a bit.

"I'm sorry we have another appointment."

"Ok leave it then."

"Did you have something particular in mind?" I asked.

"Well we had talked about er, um going a little further, if you get my drift?"

"You mean have sex?"

"Yeah would you do that?"

"Of course, would you like video as well?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to make a booking now?"

*

I discussed it with Rich and Moira at our weekly meeting.

We agreed that we would need to be careful, but that we would do it. However, we would vet carefully any couples who wanted us to do that for if it got around we could be looked on in a similar way to massage parlours.

Vince and Jane confirmed the booking for a few days- time at two in the afternoon.

"I've always fort an afternoon shag is so much sexier than one at night" Vince had said when I called to confirm the time.

We had agreed that I would take the stills and Rich the video. I had made the bed up with black silk sheets.

Vince and Jane were on time.

"Fucking 'ell" Vince said when he saw the bed. "Looks fab as you will gal when you get your bare arse and big tits on it."

"All talk you are" Jane replied.

They undressed and came out to us naked. They looked good and my mouth went dry as I watched them walk hand in hand towards the bed. Vince was well built with an overall good body although he did have a small 'spare tyre' round his waist. Jane was nicely rounded beneath the waist and had oversized blown up boobs that didn't move much.

Rich had two video cams set up on tripods and was holding another that was focused on the two bums as they wiggled away from us. I got snapping away taking loads of shots of their bums; most like that.

They lay on the bed on their sides and kissed and embraced. It was very loving and affectionate. It was also hugely erotic. I got shot after shot as Vince's hands wandered over Jane's body slowly focusing more and more on her breasts and buttocks. As she got used to the camera so she joined in as well and held and stroked Vince's cock that was stunningly hard. I could feel myself becoming more and more aroused as I watched her lovingly stroke and rub her partner's rampant dick and as Vince's fingers slid inside her wet pussy that I was able to capture from several angles.