Boudoir Photography

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rolled on top of her.

"Ready babe?"

"Yes I am."

It was an amazingly erotic sight to see her legs open and watch as her boy-friend entered her. He started fucking her and immediately she was grunting and groaning. He thrust harder and faster showing little patience or technique although that didn't seem to bother Jane at all. It really was a bit of a 'wham, bang and thank you ma'am' type of sex, although neither of them seemed to mind. Her head was going from side to side, her eyes were closed and she was gasping for air. Lifting her legs up she wrapped them round his waist giving me some hugely sexy shots of his cock buried deep inside her.

They climaxed together. They were both noisy and seemed to enjoy it immensely, but surprised me by not wanting to do it again.

"Would you like to see some shots or some of the video?" I asked.

"No better get off ta" Vince said.

When they had left, Rich and I had a glass of wine. He fed the video from the hand held camera through the laptop and onto the plasma. Taking the shots had been hugely arousing, but watching the video on the large screen was, if anything even more so.

We sat side by side on the end of the bed looking at the screen. Our shoulders were touching. Rich rested his fingers on my knee. It felt good.

"Did you enjoy it Sam?" He asked softly stroking my knee. Even through the denim of my jeans it felt nice.

"Yes did you?"

"Other than photographing you and having extras for the first time with you, it was one of the sexiest scenes I have ever witnessed."

"Really?" I asked as his hand slid up my leg a little way.

"What about when I had extras from you?"

"Well that too" he said now stroking me further up my leg.

"You know you shouldn't be doing that don't you Rich?"

"Of course I do, but then you shouldn't be letting me do it should you?

"No of course I shouldn't."

He turned his face towards me and we kissed. His fingers were stroking slightly inside my closed legs.

"God that has made me so fucking frisky Sam."

"So it seems" I replied reaching down and pushing his hand away.

"Hasn't it you?"

"That's for me to know isn't it?"

"Yes and for me to find out" he responded putting his hand back where it had been on my leg just a few inches down from my crotch. "Isn't it Sam?"

"Yes I guess it is" I replied as he rubbed my leg a little more firmly.

"And that's precisely what I want to do Sammi?"

"What is?" I replied enjoying both the banter and the feel of his fingers on my thigh.

"Find out how horny it has made you feel."

I couldn't tell him that my heart had been pounding all the time we had been filming Jane and Vince.

"And how do you propose doing that?"

"I'm not sure yet" he said pushing my hair away and kissing my neck. "Half of me thinks you might tell me" he said pushing his fingers down the inside of my thigh, but being stopped by my other leg.

"Now why would I tell you that?"

"Because my lovely little English blonde I think you found it as horny as I did."

"Really?"

"And yes Sammi, I know your nipples went as hard as fucking pebbles, I saw that and I bet you were wetting yourself as well."

"Don't."

"Why not?"

"I don't want to, we shouldn't."

"Shouldn't what?" He asked licking my neck and pushing harder on where my legs were pressed together.

"Anything" I groaned, aware that I was on a loser.

"And you know my cock was like a fucking rock all the way through."

"Stop Rich."

"No Sammi, I want to fuck you."

"No we mustn't there's Moira."

"Fuck Moira, I want you" he went on pressing even more enquiringly with his fingers.

"We musn't."

"Yes we can."

"No she's your wife."

I was trying to act responsibly and be fair to Moira, but it was so hard. I mean Rich and I had been lovers before I even knew Moira so it seemed different somehow.

"So?"

"You shouldn't cheat on her."

"Grow up Sam everyone cheats."

"Oh fuck Rich please stop" I sighed as he pushed the tip of his tongue into my ear and stroked my thigh.

"I can't stop Sam, you and what we have just filmed have got me going too much to stop as I know it has you."

"It hasn't."

"Oh yes it has babe" he went on his spare hand running up and down my spine inside my top. "You want it as much as I do don't you?"

"No" I lied.

"Tell me the truth you sexy little bitch."

"I am."

"No you aren't I bet your tits are pounding and those lovely nipples are as hard as bullets" he went on sliding his arm round me and grasping my boob and nipple. "See you're like a bitch in heat aren't you?"

"No Rich, no I'm not."

His hand on my boob was doing lovely things to me and his fingers squeezing my thigh were so suggestive.

"I know you Sammi, remember that. Remember I have sucked and fucked you and you want that again don't you?"

"No, Rich, no we can't anymore."

"Oh yes we can and you want to be fucked as much as I want to fuck you."

His words were now getting to me and doing almost as much to me as were his hands.

Grabbing my wrist he pulled my hand towards him and pushed it against the bulge in his jeans.

"Tell me you don't want that."

"No, no."

"Go on Sam say you don't want my cock. Tell me you don't want it up that lovely cunt of yours."

"Oh God Rich" I groaned my fingers as if with a will and mind of their own closing round his erection.

"You want me to fuck you don't you?"

"Rich don't please?"

"Tell me, show me" he went on as he thrust his cock towards my hand and pushed his fingers into the crease between my tightly closed thighs. "Show me you little tart, show how much you want me to fuck you."

"Leave it Rich" I groaned with hardly any conviction."

"Tell me you want to be fucked."

I knew I was losing, my resolve was vanishing as my desire for him and to be fucked increased, but somehow I couldn't say it. I couldn't ask him to fuck me; I had never asked that of anyone.

"Come on baby your cunt must be overflowing with your juices for me. Show me, tell me."

It was terrible, but still I couldn't say it.

"Show me Sam, show me" he implored probing more with his fingers.

All my resistance had gone. There was only one thing now filling my mind. My need for sexual satisfaction, nothing else existed.

I looked at him and said very softly.

"Does this show you Rich" as I slowly opened my legs so that he could get his hand between them.

We were quickly naked and fucking in the middle of the bed with the black sheets. Although quick and urgent it was a good fuck. It started with us on our sides, then me on my back and then me on top of him.

"Get astride me Sam, let me get to those tits" he groaned pulling me so I sat up straddling him.

With his hands gripping my tits I started to ride him. I was pumping up and down when we both heard it at the same time. The door opening. The footsteps across the foyer and then across the studio sounded so loud. I turned and there was Moira staring at us.

"Oh fuck" I groaned as her eyes seemed to bore into me.

"Very nice" she said looking as cool as anything. "Is this a private party or can anyone join in?"