Boudoir Photography Session Ch. 01

Story Info
Helping at a photo shoot turns into voyeur's dream.
2.3k words
3.84
43k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had an idea for a Photography story and the Boudoir theme was hit on via a web search similar to that described in the story, which is the only factual part, this is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. I hope the reader enjoys.

*

This was a new concept to me; I had been reading girly magazines for years. Right from being a teenager on my paper round; I knew then that readers' wives would show themselves in various states of dress or undress, however, this was something altogether different. Apparently you can now commission a photographer and have your own photo shoot just like a professional model. You can choose Studio, home visit or even a location shoot; and it appears it is a very lucrative business.

One of our neighbours had a daughter, Katie, who I knew had a keen interest in photography; she is about 28 and rather good looking with a nice figure and great personality. We often showed each other pictures that we were proud of and discussed cameras and lenses etc: what I didn't know was that she had also started a photography business, part time at the weekend, to earn some extra cash. My discovery came about quite by accident; I was searching on the internet for local photographers to look at their galleries for some inspiration and came upon a listing for 'Boudoir Photography' in our town. The website looked very professional, with some great pictures and rather risqué shots, I thought.

Boudoir Photography was, as I have said, quite new to me and I did indeed look at the galleries section and about us pages. This was when I found that Katie was the one taking the pictures; The Boudoir section was only part of the set up as she offered the usual weddings and family packages, I was intrigued to say the least.

About two weeks after my discovery of Katie's new venture, well new to me, we met at the local paper shop whilst buying my monthly magazines; not the top shelf ones now, as there is more than enough titillation in the ether nowadays to satisfy everyone. We chatted about our latest picture exploits and I waited, hoping, for her to bring up her developing new business, which she did, and then I got a surprise. I had always helped out Katie's family with DIY projects as her dad was fairly inept when it came to the toolbox; she explained that she had acquired a small room locally, above a shop, that she intended using as a studio and hoped that I could lend a hand with a few jobs to get it looking the part. I readily agreed and we set a time and date to meet and discuss what was needed, she even offered to pay me for my efforts but I refused and said no arguing as I would be pleased to help.

We met at the agreed time and went in to look at her new 'studio' which was about thirty feet from front to back and fifteen feet wide. Katie explained that she hoped we could put up a partition wall to allow for a waiting area at the front where the access was and then we would be able to screen the back area to allow either daylight or floods depending on what type of pictures she was taking. I also suggested another small ante room to allow her clients to change clothes if they wanted a themed shoot; this Katie thought was a good idea and we agreed No problems, I looked forward to the task and within two weeks we had it looking really nice; she had managed to but some backdrops from the internet for different sets, ranging from a panelled wall to a blurry scenic vista and all in between.

I was back at the shop one Saturday morning, putting in some clothes hooks in the changing room; Katie, dressed in skinny jeans and a loose fitting batwing style jumper, was busying herself in the studio arranging the backdrops and lighting rigs, she really had got some good gear, mostly second hand from the net. I asked why the rush to get everything finished today and was told that she had a client coming in a one o'clock for a photo session, did she want me to leave I wondered; Katie said she would like me to stay just in case anything went wrong with any of the equipment during her first proper studio shoot. She said that she had done quite a few boudoir shoots previously, but only in client's homes and she needed it to be perfect as a lot of this business came from recommendations over girly chats. They liked to surprise boyfriends and husbands with a CD of their pictures and Katie explained that they all wanted to look like glamour models.

I did not rush to accept the invitation to stay, not wanting to appear too eager and keeping my cool, but agreed that I would be on hand if needed. I hoped that I might be called on to adjust the backdrops or tweak the lighting or whatever might get me into the arena. My blood began to warm up and my mind started whirring, I had seen the type of pictures that were produced during these boudoir shoots and could not believe that I was going to be in the next room whilst it was happening.

One o'clock arrived and a timid knock on the door announced the arrival of Mrs Smith? I wondered if this was her real name, it was me that answered the door. Mrs Smith looked a little surprised to see me but I explained that I was just the handyman assistant and that her photographer was preparing the studio for her shoot. I asked her to take a seat and I would tell Katie that she had arrived. Mrs Smith, who I guessed to be in her early thirties, she was tall with shoulder length auburn hair and quite good looking, but not model good looks. She wore a short black mini skirt and a reddish strappy tee shirt with a baggy cardigan on top, she clutched a small flight bag to her lap and as she sat I couldn't help but notice the shimmering dark grey tights; they had to be tights because her skirt was so short stockings would be quite visible. I hoped the bag contained her costume or change of clothes for the shoot, it was not a huge bag so perhaps not too many clothes.

Katie came in and greeted Laura as I then discovered was Mrs Smiths first name, Katie assured her that everything was ready for her and she just needed to sign the consent forms and specify which package she had decided on; She was going for the makeover and CD option, adding that she had brought along some lingerie for the session. This was getting better by the minute, Katie did ask Laura if she was comfortable with me being around and that I was only there to help with the technical stuff and not taking the pictures: this was fine she said, after all it was only like being on the beach and no one left much to the imagination there, she joked.

Katie and Laura made their way into the studio whilst I busied myself tidying up the DIY stuff in the changing room; when the makeup was completed Katie said she would take a few pictures of Laura in her normal day clothes to get her in the mood and help her to relax, I imagined these would be quite provocative as she was already dressed to show lots of leg etc. After a few minutes Laura came into the changing room, carrying her bag to get into her first outfit, looking quite flushed and very sexy with her new makeup; I made myself scarce and moved into the waiting area. I had made no effort or provision to see what was going on next door and only hoped that the opportunity might present itself by accident, and it soon did; Laura had closed the door between the changing and waiting rooms but had not completely secured it and as she moved around it open slightly. I looked up from what I was doing to see her back clad in a black almost see through negligee with a tiny pair of briefs and bra on underneath. I can still feel my heart racing as I think about it now, I'm sure my face flushed as well as I just stood and looked

Laura looked in the full length mirror that I had recently fitted, to check how she looked before moving back into the studio, she closed the door between the two rooms and left her belongings, her day clothes, over the chair back in the order she must have taken them off; jumper, top then skirt with her tights, bra and briefs on top. Dare I move into the changing room? We had fitted a 'do not enter busy' light outside the studio just in case anyone going in at the wrong moment and messing up the lighting etc. The light was on so it was apparent that they had started, I tentatively nudged the door to the changing room with my foot and it swung open; it was only a couple of paces to the chair and I risked taking those steps to take a close look at the white silky underwear so invitingly draped over the chair. I could hear through the wall quite clearly as we had not sound proofed it as there seemed no need or regulation to door so, in fact it was only just over two inches thick. Katie was directing Laura how to stand and asking her what her intentions were with the CD. It seemed that her husband worked away in the forces and this was one of her little birthday treats to take away with him on his next tour abroad.

With my heart thumping I picked up the panties to have a closer look, they matched her bra, pink edged with a small bow at the centre top and a very faint kind of animal print on the thin fabric. This was more that I had hoped for; I knew that only minutes before they had been wrapped around Laura's hips and clinging to her wet pussy. I knew that her pussy was wet because her juices had seeped into the cotton gusset that had crept between those most intimate parts of her sexy little body. I couldn't help myself and had to see what they smelled like; the situation had obviously aroused Laura, after all it is not every day that normal folks start taking off their clothes to have seductive photographs taken of themselves. I put my fingers on the damp patch which was quite sticky to the touch and then raised her panties to my face to take in the aroma, it was definitely from an aroused pussy and not an end of the day smell when you can add in the mixture with sweat and pee; not saying that would be unpleasant however this was the juice from her exited cunt, WOW I hoped that I would be asked to help some more in the future if this was how it was going to be.

I knew that I didn't have long, the sessions would probably last a couple of hours and there would be a couple of outfit changes along the way so I had to replace her panties quickly but not before I had another quick sniff and managed to take a couple of pictures for my collection; I had taken my camera into the shop as I didn't want to leave it in my car, and I was pleased then that I hadn't. I sat down at the computer to await the next development with anticipation.

I didn't have to wait long before Katie and Laura emerged from the studio, Katie came straight through and left Laura in the changing room to get into her next outfit. The door was closed so I would have to wait and see what it might be. Katie had an SD card in her hand and popped it into the card reader attached to the PC; she said she wanted a quick look on a bigger screen to see how the pictures were looking as she could not get a true image on the camera screen. She was interrupted by Laura who tapped the door and said that she was ready for the next session, this was lucky for me as Katie asked me to copy the images into Laura's folder on the computer: she had set it up already and just needed to get them moved in case they needed any touching up. I ready agreed and off Katie went; this was a bonus as I had my camera and case with me which held all of my spare cards as well. I quickly took one out and after the transfer completed to the folder on the desktop I swapped cards and put all of the images onto my storage card to view at my leisure. I had a quick look as they were copying over; Katie had taken a huge amount of images and I could only just glance through them. This was going to be another treat for me later, my trouser snake was getting restless and I think he was as excited as my head and heart were at that moment.

To be continued...