Bougeotte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jouet
jouet
15 Followers

"Yes," I whispered. "I would like it, if it pleases you." There is no one around but us, and a few stragglers far away at the end of the bar. You tell me to unzip your pants, which I do eagerly, my mouth is starting to water. Your cock is hard and erect, inviting me to taste it. I slowly bend my head down, and lightly lick your shaved balls, wanting to stay there longer. I sprinkle the salt on. I then take the lemon wedge and sprinkle the sticky juice all over your cock, which is rising to the occasion.

"Wait," you say, looking at me with expectation in your eyes.

"Please..." I beg, just salivating at the thought that I can have you in my mouth. I sweep down and put your entire balls in my hot mouth, tasting every inch...down the shot, and then, glance up at you once more, before I then suck on your entire cock, devouring you, as I go up and down your shaft. You put your hand on the back of my head, pushing me down into you, so I can take you all in. My knees are weak, I almost fall off the barstool.

You stop me then, my reward will come later. Another test? My thighs are so wet, my juices running down between my legs. You hold up the bag that you brought with you.... ~~

I sent it to him, and received his reply the next day. From there it went, back and forth, the story effortlessly writing itself.

~~ "I've brought something for you to wear this evening." From his bag he slips an 8" black glass butt plug and a slip crotch less leather harness.

The plug is two inches wide at its widest, but smooth and narrow at the top.

You see that once inside you the harness will hold it in place under your skirt without anyone being able to see. I tell you to wet the plug with your juices and work it in while bent over in front of me.

You blush, aware everyone in the bar will be able to see. but you do as I say. I tell you you're not allowed to make any sound, but you gasp as the smooth glass slips in.

"How does it feel?"

**

(((The room is spinning))) ...I hold on to the barstool in front of me...I want to cry out, but know there will be consequences if I do. This is the first time I have ever felt anything like this...searing pain in my ass, but the plug is rubbing against my g-spot and giving me bolts of pleasure, electrifying me. I know you told me that I can't make a sound...and that gasp has already cost me some correction, which I secretly crave....You are standing behind me now, your hands come around the front and lightly stroke my breasts, not touching my nipples....I feel scared..trembling, yet....feel so secure that you have total control of me... I can't take it anymore and start to whimper softly..."Michael."

**

"Good girl," I whisper in your ear. "Now slip this harness on." You take it from me and step into it, pulling it up. I fasten the buckle at your waist, pulling the straps tight so it forces the toy in a little further. The straps at the front frame you perfectly, exposed and glistening.

I tell you we're leaving and to pull your skirt down and button up your shirt, right to the neck. I lead you by the hand past the guys at the other end of the bar. I wonder what they're thinking.

Outside, I hail a cab and give him the name of the restaurant I want to go to. The perfect gentleman, I let you get in first and sit on the seat, which forces you know what in further. Now you'll feel every vibration of the vehicle through it. I sit down next to you and pull your skirt up so the driver can see in his mirror.

Lazily I start to touch you, with him watching every chance he gets.

"How do you feel?" ~~

At this point, I was literally becoming undone. I was so smitten with him, it was out of control. In attempt to pull back the reins, I sent him a separate email, basically waving the white flag of surrender.

"Michael, before I respond to our story, I must tell you that this seduction has me in a constant state of heat and desire. I'm frightened... of how you make me feel. I am a married woman, you have a girlfriend. We have never spoken.... I have never even seen you. I love to read, and when I have a good book, I start to feel sad when it is almost finished, knowing it will end. And this is how I'm feeling right now. I keep telling myself to back away, but it's useless."

He replied the next morning. "Don't be frightened. Let your dark side come out to play. You can always stop whenever you want."

I was looking for more from him. His answer was kind, but not as reassuring as I hoped it would be. I wanted him to say he felt the same way as I did. I can always stop? Well, you see, Michael, that's the thing. I don't want to stop, I can't stop. The ball is in my court now. He was not going to let me go, or convince me to stay. The tourniquet was fastened tight, needle in hand...I pushed the drug inside me, and continued to write to him.

~~ Never in my life have I felt so alive...savoring each moment. The cab takes off through the dark and winding streets...

You are sitting next to me, casually stroking my heaving breasts, circling my erect nipples with your fingers, gently tugging on them. Your face is buried into my neck, and long cascading locks of hair. I then feel your soft, sensual lips nuzzle my cheek, sending quivers through my body.

The butt plug is fluttering in my tight ass, which has completely enveloped it, sending jolts of pain and pleasure through me. You see my hips arch ever so slightly, and then remind me that good things come to those who wait.

I want you- more than I have wanted anyone before. I see the driver watching me suffer in your hands, with a smirk on his face, secretly wishing it was him beside me.

The cab stops suddenly as we arrive at the restaurant. I cry out harder than necessary, as the butt plug slips in even further, knowing that will warrant a correction.

"Here we are, pet," you tell me, as you tip the driver. You open the door, take my hand and wrap your muscular arm around my tiny waist, bringing me to my feet. The cabbie takes off, leaving us alone in the dark alleyway, beside the restaurant....~~

His next email states, "You do need some correction. Tell me what I do to you in that dark alleyway..."

~~ We are slowly walking through the dark alley, your arm around my waist...."Tell me something," you say nonchalantly. "Have I been good to you?"

"Yes," I say.

"Have I been fair?"

"Mmm-hmmm...."

"Explained the rules clearly?"

"Yess.." I whisper, beginning to feel the hairs stand up on my neck.

You turn to me, with my back facing the brick exterior of the restaurant. "Well, then...why, do you continue to disobey me?" you demand. I look up at you, your green eyes are illuminated by the moonlight, and I feel your anger.

You then walk forward into me, making me step backward awkwardly in my high heel boots. I bump into the wall, knowing there is no escape. You invade my space and position your face directly in mine, making me tremble.

"I-I don't know why." I respond.

"I think we both know why you displease me, say it."

"I don't know," barely audible.

"Say it!"

"I want you to punish me," I say, my eyes locked into yours.

"You're going to have to do better than that," you reply.

"Please... please.. Master, punish me! I'm begging you!" You are then satisfied with my pleas and remove two nipple clamps from the bag.

**

I tell you to place your hands against the wall behind you.

You obey silently, your satin clad arms smooth against the rough bricks.

Leaving the top button of your blouse done up I unfasten enough to expose your nipples. Gently I bite each one in turn.

I thread both clamps onto a slim silver chain and screw them into place, making you winch as your flesh is compressed, hot and red, the cool chain hangs down against your skin.

I clip another chain to it in the middle, between your breasts with another clamp on the end. I tuck this down, between your skirt and your suspender belt so it dangles in front of your pussy.

I kneel down and place the final clamp in place after I've stretched the hood of your clit back. I can see it hurts from the expression on your face. I re-button your blouse, the clamps and chains clearly visible - poking through it and let your skirt fall back down.

"How do you feel?" ~~

Have I mentioned that I still did not know what he looked like? Lusting after a man that I have never seen. Finally, I asked him if he would send me a picture. He replied, "Tell me what's going on with your husband. You say it's complicated but I want to know why you are sneaking behind his back. I think you enjoy doing that. After you tell me the story, I will reveal myself."

I told him that I have been with my husband, happily married for ten years. I had never been on websites with chat like this in my life. I recently discovered that my husband was on the website, and had been chatting with someone for the last few months. I was devastated.

I signed on to the website to find out what attracted him. At first, I was repulsed. Then, after I got on cam, I started to enjoy the attention. And that was why someone like me, a good girl, was here.

The next day, an email arrived with my reward enclosed. I was really nervous to see him. What we were doing was so enjoyable and I didn't want it to end. Would I still feel the same way about him if I didn't find him attractive? I opened up the email, and there he was. Absolutely gorgeous. Tall, dark and handsome for sure, with beautiful green eyes. And his hair? I could go on all day about those soft brown curls. Further into the rabbit hole, I went.

~~ My lips slightly part, and I start to pant from desire...it was such a tease when you put your mouth on me and bit, then pulled away so quickly. The clamps are biting into my tender nipples...making my pussy gush. I look at you with a lust that is completely raw and primal. Your cock is rock hard, and there is nothing I want to do more than devour you.

I feel nervous..which you can see in my eyes, so vulnerable and exposed. The clamp on my clit has put me over the edge. I try to pretend it doesn't hurt, but my tears betray me. I stand there, trying not to make any noise. My breathing is hot and labored. I look into your eyes, but I can't read you. I wonder what you are thinking.

**

I look back, deep into your eyes. I can see the discipline is working you're starting to behave very well, silent and refined. I'm pleased with you and the fact you're managing to control the pain and your reaction to it.

"Good girl," I whisper in your ear, brushing your skin with my lips. "I think it's time for a reward, don't you?"

I tell you to keep your hands on the wall, but to open your legs. You sink down a little managing to balance on the boots. I kneel down, and in one movement, tear your skirt down. You're hot wet pussy is inches from my face. Your clit is bright red, framed by the metal of the tight clamp at its base.

I extend my tongue and press it to your clit, teasing you, tasting you. I slip the clamp off and suck your clit between my lips, flicking it with my tongue, nibbling gently with my teeth. You remain silent, just, but your breathing becomes heavier as the feeling surges through your body.

With one hand I slip two fingers into your dripping wet pussy and start to massage your g spot with my fingertips.

With the other I reach round and start to twist that smooth butt plug in your ass.

You taste sensational, sweet with an edge. I could eat you for hours, drink in the tastes and the smells. I glance up at you quickly, look deep into your eyes and say: "I give you permission to enjoy this in any way you want. Make as much noise as you like. You've earnt it."

"How do you feel?"

**

Hearing you say that sends chills through me, as I have been waiting so long to fully let go and show you how much pleasure you are giving me. I immediately cry out... lustily.. not caring who hears me. I then start to purr, as you are devouring my pussy, unable to control myself. I can see this excites you, watching me writhe with delight. I start to tug at the nipple clamps, watching you the entire time, catching your glance. My head arches back against the brick, feeling the intense pleasure. Knowing I have permission to enjoy this 'in any way that I want', I wrap my hands around your head, running my fingers through your thick, wavy hair.

I stay there, enjoying my reward, wishing you would pull me down and finally take what is yours.

When you see that I am on the verge of exploding from orgasm, you stop. You stand, and pull me up close to you. I feel so weak and helpless in your arms. You kiss me, with hot sensual lips, all over my face, careful to not kiss me on the lips, knowing if you do, we won't make it into the restaurant. You put my skirt on and straighten my blouse over the nipple clamps. I'm shaking, and can barely walk. You smooth my hair, and wrap your arm around me.

We walk in the front door to the restaurant.

**

We enter. The interior is dimly lit, white leather seats, white table cloths, bright silver cutlery, sparkling glasses.

You stand out beautifully in black satin and the shiny black leather of your boots. I want you, but I restrain myself.

The Maître d' smiles as he sees you, scanning your body, his eyes alight on the nipple clamps and chain pressing through your tight blouse. You see him harden through his tight trousers.

I ask for a table in the private dining room upstairs. We follow him up some stairs to the room.

I follow you and reach up your skirt and dip my fingers in your pussy. The Maître d' glances back and sees me touching you.

Inside the room is a table for two set in a warm white room. One wall is glass and faces out onto the street. It's late and quiet but people are passing by. They can clearly see everything in the room.

The Maître d' shows you to your seat and brings a menu.

I'm sat across from you. I order a bottle of champagne to start and it arrives in a tall, slender ice bucket.

"What will you order?" I ask. ~~

We chatted on cam when we could, which was rare. He was expecting me one day, and I could only log on for a few minutes, just to tell him I had to go. My husband was pulling in the driveway, and was paying close attention to me, as my computer use was through the roof. "Risk it, stay on with me." He was always pushing that envelope. "Are you wet?" he asked.

"I'm always wet when I am talking to you," I confessed.

"Fuck him, then," he countered. My eyes blazed with fire. He was so confident, never getting jealous of my marriage, but pushing me towards my husband at times.

He sent me an email later. "If you are enjoying this as much as I am, it's no wonder your husband is watching your every move. I can't stop thinking about you."

~~ Our eyes are affixed on each other. I sit there, just staring at you, captivated by your dreamy looks, thinking how favored I am to be sitting here with you. I'm famished, all of the foreplay has taken almost every drop of energy from me. Knowing what's in store for me later, I look at the menu.

Considering you are such a gentleman and will order for me, I ask you if we can start with the Insalata di Rucola Selvatica con Parmigiano e Balsamico Invecchiato. You start to open the champagne, effortlessly popping the cork out of the bottle, and pour it into our glasses. I take a few sips and feel the bubbles going right to my head.

"May I pleasure you while you decide what to order?" I ask. You slide down a little in your seat, giving me permission.

I take the shiny black boot off my right leg and put my delicate foot on your left calf, gently caressing you, under the silky material of your trousers. My foot slowly moves up the inside of your thigh, and gently massages your aching balls. It then lifts and is directly on top of your cock, not making contact yet. Gently, I lower it onto you, stroking you sensually, feeling your cock jerk, with satisfaction. This only makes me want to climb under the table, and finish you. I wait for your cue.

**

I grab your teasing foot roughly under the table, running the nail of my thumb up the sole, pressing deep through your thin silk stockings.

I see the yearning in your eyes and decide you need another reward. Your choice of food is a good one and while forward, I like your daring foot play.

I tell you to put your boot back on and unzip myself, springing out.

"We can have the Rocket salad," I say, but not to start.

"Here's your first course. Now get on your knees and eat it, while I consider the menu."

"Use the champagne bottle on yourself."

**

"With pleasure," I reply.

I slowly slide myself under the tablecloth and crawl over to you on all fours. The feast set before me, I can feel the sharp ping of my salivary glands, as if I were biting into a lemon, causing my mouth to water. I first nuzzle your thighs with my lips, gently sucking, and nibbling on you. I carefully inch my face closer to your delicious cock, and inhale deeply, slowly letting my hot breath cover your balls. I lick and bathe them with my tongue, take you all in, and gently pull away, tugging on you. My tongue leisurely works its way up the shaft of your fat cock, coating you with my wet. I steel my tongue and greedily penetrate your passageway. I look up at you, and the desire runs down my inner thighs.

I take the champagne bottle, and seeing there is a little bit left inside, let it trickle out all over your cock.

"This is going to be sooo good." I'm thinking inside, unaware I said it aloud.

I put the head of your cock in my mouth, gently circling it with my tongue. You reward me with some nourishment, which I lap up and swallow, tasting your sweet seed. Taking you all in, I milk you for more, which you generously supply. As I am going up and down on you, my hand gently caresses your balls at the same time. I feel your hard cock pulse, as the rhythm continues, slowly as first, then building up, until you are almost ready to explode.

The Maître d' waltzes in with our salads, at first perplexed by my empty seat, until he spies my black shiny boots peeking out from under the tablecloth. Poor bastard. I could care less that he's there, my entire focus is on you.

I then take the champagne bottle and position it in between my legs, so that the spout is resting below my pussy hole. As I continue to devour you, I gyrate over the tip of the bottle, teasing myself with the head of the cold, glass cock. I don't let it fully penetrate me, as I make myself wait for the prize. Your hands and fingers are massaging my head and hair, pulling me in closer. What a catch-22...I want so badly for you to cum in my mouth, but my pussy is aching with desire, wishing that you will come down on top of me, and end this misery. I stop for a moment, and look into your eyes.

**

I pull you up and out from underneath the table, noting the desire in your eyes. You stand in front of me quivering, not knowing what's going to happen, beautiful.

I tear open your blouse popping buttons off, revealing your hot swollen, tightly clamped nipples, chained together. Using the clit clamp on its chain I force you to bend over, attaching it to the base of the table meaning you can't straighten up. running my hands all over you, sometimes touching skin, sometimes caressing you through the ruined blouse I work my way down to your skirt, unfasten it and let it slip to the floor, revealing the harness, suspender belt and tops of your stockings.

I unbuckle the harness and slowly work the plug out. Before you close up I slip my tongue in, tasting you, rimming you.

Then, my cock still wet from your mouth I stand up and place the tip on your wet pussy. Fingering your clit, teasing before I sink it into your tight wet hole.

You feel divine, smooth, soaking, hot. I start to play, withdrawing completely before sliding back in and penetrating your lips again and again. I tell you to touch yourself and delight in feeling the tips of your fingers as you scrabble for your swollen clit.

jouet
jouet
15 Followers