Bougeotte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jouet
jouet
15 Followers

Only one decision to make.. where shall I cum?

**

Is this happening right now..? Oh my God... I'm trying to wrap my head around this...

You have no idea how turned on I am. When you pulled me up close to you and looked into my eyes, I just wanted to melt. I love how you take control of me, telling me what to do, positioning me where you want me to be.

When you clamped me to the floor, my heart ached. You make me feel like no one else has ever before.

I can feel your hard, wet cock, deep in my pussy, filling up every inch of me and more, until I hurt. Your strong hands are all over me. My fingers are petting my clit, up and down, circling, reaching my hand back to your cock and stealing our juices, then returning to my clit for my own pleasure. Your right hand is resting on the small of my back, and your left holds on to my hip, letting you have total control.

You are the Lion...and I am your prey.

"Ohhhh....oh, God....please, take me....Yesss.....Michael, help me.... please...I can't....I can't take it...."

As much as I want you to cum inside me right now....I want to kiss you, your face, lips, I'm so hungry for your sweet mouth.

"Please, kiss me," I beg. You unclamp me from the floor. Then, you take the end of the pristine white tablecloth, and yank it forcefully to the side, sending glasses, dishes, and silverware crashing to the floor. You scoop me up and lay me down gently, on the table, my ass just at the edge. Our lips find each other, and you ravish my mouth, probing your tongue in every crevice, biting my lips and cheeks. I keep shaking my head side to side, in agony....."Please....fuck me...I want you to fuck me...so hard."

Your hard cock pierces me again, into my hot, wet pussy. You are such a skilled lover...wanting to give me so much pleasure. You aim your cock up with each thrust, hitting my g-spot, sending me into complete bliss. I can feel the orgasm coming on, in my pussy and my clit at the same time, getting closer......closer.........."Oh, just like that, yes,...don't stop....don't stop..."

Our eyes are laser-locked together. I run my hands up and down your chest, then gently tug on the nipple clamps for your viewing pleasure. I love watching you, while you are almost ready to cum, your skin flushed and hot, sweat beads running down your temples, knowing you are about to explode. "My pussy," I cry. "Please, cum in my pussy!"

**

Looking deep into your eyes I explode inside you. The anticipation has been so great I find I cannot stop myself continually thrusting into you as I fill you, gushing hard.

My thrusts are rough causing cum to spill out coating your lips.

If feels like hours have passed. Then eventually I'm spent.

Taking my time I withdraw, slowly, still hard, and rub your clit with the tip of my sticky cock. Your tight hole is dripping hot, fresh cum.

As you rise it runs down your thighs, leaving sticky trails down your stockings.

Bend over and suck me clean. I say.... ~~

I knew our story was almost at an end, and was silently wondering if that meant our correspondence was too. We were emailing almost every day, sometimes ten times a day. He worked for a law firm and I asked him what his job entailed. "The usual....meetings, writing proposals, seducing secretaries," he mused.

"I bet you do. I would love to be a fly on the wall and watch you work."

"I don't think I would get any work done, if you were there. That might be a good idea for our next story, though," he said.

I was so excited and relieved to hear that. "We are going to write more?" I asked happily.

"Of course, this is just an amuse bouche to whet your appetite." Sometimes he would write in French, which would just send me right over the edge.

~~ I do as you say, bending over and sucking off your hot cum. It tastes sweet, with a tang. I lick your cock and balls clean, while you run your fingers through my hair.

Standing up, I draw close to you, not wanting this moment to end. I finally pull away and put on my clothes- what's left of them, my blouse is literally torn apart. You get dressed, then being the perfect gentleman, take your jacket and drape it around me.

You have given me so much pleasure, from both your corrections and rewards. I only hope I have done the same for you.

"Will we meet again?" I ask, searching your eyes for the answer.

**

As I walk you out of the restaurant and hail a cab, I leave your eyes searching for an answer as I close the door and the taxi departs...

THE END ~

We finished our story in a few weeks. In between writing, he started to give me tasks to complete. Pictures of me in certain outfits, one being in nothing but my husband's dress shirt, open in the front, thigh high stockings with heels. He was pleased. "You look sensational. I knew that look would suit you. Now every time he wears it, I want you to remember what you did for me in it."

The tasks were sometimes overwhelming as he wanted it done before the end of the day, but he always seemed to know how far to push me. The relationship had such a smooth flow to it that I never felt truly uncomfortable. If there was something I couldn't do, or had to change slightly, he was understanding. But he was always the one in control. He never let me lose sight of that.

We started the next story, he called it, "Employment." I was feeling more and more at ease.

It's a shame, really, that I never saw what was coming to me. In a few days, I would be completely blindsided. What I was doing was risky, and I would have to accept whatever consequences lie ahead.

But, the gut wrenching sense of betrayal? Nothing could have prepared me for that.

To be continued...

jouet
jouet
15 Followers