Bought

Story Info
A young girl loses her virginity to a mysterious buyer.
2.7k words
4.2
82.5k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: All characters in this story are above the age of 18. Please only view if it is legal to view adult material in your area.

*****

"Do you understand this situation?"

She stared intently at the ground, unable to speak.

"I asked you a question."

She bit her lip and remained silent.

His hand darted out to grab her chin, forcing her to look into his cold eyes.

"Y-yes."

He tsked with his tongue. "I don't think you do. See, your daddy had a problem. A problem that he didn't have the money to pay for. So when he couldn't pay me for that little problem, we came to an agreement."

She tried to look away again, but his rough fingers dug into her cheeks.

"That agreement was you, doll. He gave me you, and I forgave his debt. But if you don't do exactly as I tell you, I will say that I didn't get what I paid for and I will take everything you and your father own, you hear? I will take your home, I will take your car, I will take the clothes from your back. So I would recommend that you answer me when I talk to you. Now, do you understand?"

"Y-yes."

He released her chin.

"Wonderful. In that case, I think I'm ready to use you."

"Use me?"

He chuckled. "Oh, you ignorant thing. What do you think I bought you for?"

Her eyes widened.

"Ah, so you do understand. Now then, let's begin."

He turned and walked down the front hall, away from the doorway they had been standing, obviously expecting her to follow. After a moment of hesitation, she did.

He led her into a large living room, where he sat on an expensive looking couch. He sat looking completely at ease, with his knees falling away from each other and one arm on the back cushions of the couch. He patted his thigh, "Come sit on me, sweetheart."

She hesitated, terrified, but had no choice in the matter. She padded delicately across the hard wooden floor, her bare feet slapping softly. He leaned back as she perched lightly on the tip of his knee.

"Now, now," he scolded her. "That isn't a very comfortable position for either of us now, is it?"

His large hands wrapped around her waist and she let out a small squeak as he pulled into the center of his lap, her tightly closed legs between his open ones. He chuckled and rolled his hips slightly, adjusting himself. She inhaled sharply as she felt his hard member move beneath her. He kissed the back of her neck as his hands slipped from her hips up her stomach to grope her breasts. She could feel him harden against her as he continued to knead her tits, pushing them together then pulling them apart. He bounced them in his palms, them squished them flat, earning a gasp from her. He suddenly pushed her off of his lap and onto the hard floor. She cried out softly as her knees slammed into the hard surface. He grabbed her long brown hair and twisted her head around until she was eye level with his dick straining against the material of his faded blue jeans.

"Suck me sweetheart."

She froze, muscles tense. She glanced, shocked, at the man's face. His eyes were iron.

"I said to suck me."

She blinked fiercely. Twisting her body to face him, she pulled her knees up under her and reached towards his zipper with shaking hands. With a soft hiss, she pulled down the zipper on his jeans, freeing his cock to spring forth. She shuddered as she stared at the hard length before her.

"Are you a virgin, sweetheart?"

She swallowed, then nodded.

He smiled. "Just do exactly as I say, and you'll do fine. Now, stroke it."

She reached forwards slowly, dreading the task in front of her. She wrapped a soft hand against the leathery, veined base, using her other hand to gently stroke up and down the long length with her fingertips. She inhaled sharply as it jumped in her hand, but continued the treatment. He leaned his head back into the couch cushions, groaning softly. "Rub my balls with your other hand," he ordered, his voice suddenly lower. She complied, still stroking it lightly, and massaged his testicles with slender fingers, gently lifting and squeezing. He groaned again, louder this time, and she smiled slightly, relieved that she was performing properly.

"Now take me in your mouth."

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Then, opening them a slit, she guiding the pulsing cock into her small red mouth. She swirled her tongue around its tip, flicking the hole lightly and continuing the stroking and kneading of its shaft and balls. She bobbed her head up and down, taking the tip and a bit of its length and she sucked, breathing instinctively though her nose, her exhales tickling the cock. His fingers tangled themselves in her hair and forced her mouth down further onto his cock. She gagged, reaching a hand up to push against his firm stomach and his hips thrust up into her mouth. Her hand wrapped all the way around his shaft, pumping it furiously as his cock slid further into her mouth. She began to choke on it but he refused to let up his fierce pace. He stood, suddenly, forcing her to stretch her back to reach him. Both hands wrapped around the back of her head to pull her to him as he fucked her mouth. She removed her hand from him as he thrust further and further, bracing herself against his pelvis as his balls slapped into her chin.

He let his head fall back as his balls contracted and released himself in her mouth. She gagged as the bitter fluid filled her, letting it dribble out of her mouth as more came than she could hold.

"Swallow it."

She flinched as his long fingers traced the path from her chin to the corner of her mouth and obediently began to swallow the cum. He sighed in pleasure at the sensation, finally loosening his grip on her hair and letting her pull her mouth away from him cock.

"That was good," he said, gently stroking her hair. "But I am not nearly satisfied yet."

He stood her up, then sat back on the couch. "Strip."

She glared at him. He arched an eyebrow.

Drawing a shaky breath, she reached up with her hands and began to unbutton her flannel shirt.

"Slower." He ordered. "I want to enjoy this, not just get it over with.

She slowed, unbuttoning each button carefully, until all were open.

"Stop."

He stood up. "Don't move."

He walked around her, until he stood pressed against her back. He clutched the edges of her shirt, then pulled it roughly off of her. She gasped a little, as he pulled her arms tight behind her in the process. Then, she stood in her thin tank top before him. He reached around from behind her, pressing his rough hands against her flat stomach, grinding against her ass. She could feel that he was already hard again, and shuddered slightly. He felt the motion and laughed softly. He slipped his hands up her body until they cupped her breasts.

"They're a little small, don't you think?" he asked.

She gritted her teeth.

He moved his mouth closer to her ear, until his breath tickled her. "Put you arms over you head," he whispered softly.

She did as he commanded, feeling the tank ride up on her stomach as she moved. She arched her back slightly as his hand slid over her hips, stimulating her, and she felt his warm erection jabbing her back's bare skin. He was already growing hard again, she realized with a mix of disgust and excitement in the pit of her stomach.

He gripped the hem of the tank, and pulled it harshly over her head. She now stood before him, naked from the waist up except for a bra. He kissed the sweet spot at the base of her neck roughly, causing her to gasp softly. A low chuckle came from him, and he placed a hand on her shoulder, turning her to face him. "Let me see what I earned from this bargain."

He stepped back, running his eyes over her torso, his tongue flicking out to moisten his lips as he stared at her breasts. He stepped towards her again, putting one hand on the small of her back, the other at her nape, and pulled her close to kiss her roughly on the lips. He ground his crotch against her stomach, slipping his hand up to the clasp of her bra. She tried to pull away, but the hand on her neck held her firm. She gasped into his mouth as her bra fell, unclasped, to the floor. His tongue took advantage of this to thrust inside of her mouth. He licked along her lips and inside of her mouth as he deepened the kiss. His hand slid from her back to her breast, it's small, firm form fitting easily into his grip. As he kissed her, he rolled her nipple inbetween his thumb and forefinger, causing her to moan into him. He broke off the kiss, staring at her naked chest. He continued to stimulate one breast with his fingers, as he lowered his mouth to the other. His other hand slipped from the back of her neck to between her shoulder blades, where he pulled her in tight to him. He sucked at her breast, then nipped it gently. The action caused her to moan, and she wrapped her arms tightly around his broad back. He laughed.

"Now there is the response I wanted."

He bit her more aggressively, making her cry out as his pinched and pulled on her other nipple. His tongue circled the light brown tip, stimulating her senses as he grazed her with his teeth. After a while, he raised his head and planted another kiss on her mouth. He slippped his hand inside the waist of her jeans and began to rub her pussy through the gauzy material of her panties.

"Good God, you're soaked," he whispered into her ear.

She was too caught in the pleasure his rubbing gave her to reply. She moved her hips with his hand, triyng to direct him to her button to intensify her pleasure.

"Not yet, sweetheart. Be patient."

He unbuttoned her jeans.

Step out."

He shoved them off of her hips until they fell in a lump at her feet. She pulled her bare feet out, timidly. His large hand shoved into her shoulder, pushing her back against the wall. He pressed himself against her, sucking the base of her neck as he stroked her slit through her panties. She tilted her head to the side, granting him greater access to her neck, which he sucked harder as his hand slid into her panties and his middle finger poked curiously at her cunt. His single finger slipped easily into the tight hole, lubricated by the juices flowing freely between her legs.

She gasped as she felt him enter her, closing her legs instinctively. He raised his mouth from her neck and nipped her ear lightly, her soft brown hair tickling his nose.

"Open your legs, sweetheart."

With her eyes half closed from the sensation of his breath on her throat, she opened her legs slightly. He grabbed her thighs with both hands and pulled them apart roughly. His left hand slipped around to knead the soft flesh of her ass while his right returned its attention to the warm pussy in front of him. He thrust two fingers deep into the hole, bringing a pained gasp to her lips. The two fingers rubbed up and down smoothly while his thumb toyed with her clit. His fingers felt blindly along the smooth walls of her interior, his nails scraping her slightly. Her hips began to move with his fingers, trying to force them deeper, faster. He let her, adding a third finger, stretching her in a way she had never felt before. He smiled as he watched her face contort from the pain, from the pleasure. A ragged scream tore from her throat as he slapped his palm onto her clit. She let her head fall back as she shuddered violently, orgasming for the first time from the rough treatment.

He chuckled as she slumped into him, one hand dangling freely, the other on his muscular chest. She was breathing heavily, horrified by what her body had just done for the strange man holding her.

He removed his fingers from her cunt, slipping it into his mouth to taste her pussy juices. "You're delicious," he murmured.

She trembled against him, her frame small against his large, cut one.

"Take off my shirt," he ordered after she had some time to calm down.

She didn't fight him, but had a distraught expression on her face, eyes shiny with unshed tears. She swallowed hard, determined not to cry. Her tiny hands gripped the bottom hem of his tee shirt, and in one fluid motion she pulled it up over his head. She dropped it to the floor as he pulled her back against his chest. His hands reached down to her ass, his eyes staring greedily at the smooth white skin before him. He stepped back, his hand on his belt. His cock still hung out from its treatment earlier, hard and erect against his firm abdomen.

"Turn around and put both of your hands on the wall."

She glanced up at his face timidly, but he ignored her, unfastening his belt. She turned around and did as he said, flinching when she heard his jeans hit the floor. He wasn't wearing underwear, and they both were now completely naked.

He placed his hands on her hips, forcing her to arch her back as he pulled her ass up and towards him. He grabbed his shaft with one hand, rubbing its tip up and down the slick canal between her legs. She moaned and arched her back further, guiding him to where she was wet and ready. He groaned as he slowly slid his dick inside of her. She gasped as she felt the tip penetrate her, far thicker than his fingers had been.

"G-God..." She breathed, his cock slowly filling her. He paused halfway in, tightening his grip on her hips. He pulled back, leaving only the tip in, then leaned over her, his chest flat on her back. He kissed the nape of her neck slowly, then thrust himself balls deep into her.

She screamed as he continued to thrust long and deep into her. He grunted, pulling her hips up to meet him as she braced her arms against wall, gritting her teeth and tensing her muscles.

"Dammit!" She cried, pleasure and pain mixing in ecstasy from being ravaged by the man behind her.

His thrusts grew quicker, his balls slapping her thighs as his intense pace carried her to the edge.

"Mmyeah. Just like that." He hissed, slipping a hand around her hips to toy with her clit.

As soon as she felt him on her button she broke. Crying out in pleasure, her entire body shuddered and the only thing holding her up was the wall and the man. He came as the final quivers were racking her body, drawing her orgasm out even longer. Warm liquid shot up her canal, the oozed out around the cock still firmly situated inside her. Bathing in the afterglow, the two sank to the floor, his body covering hers, his cock still inside.

Her breathing was fast and shallow, her eyes half open, cheeks flushed. He propped himself up on one elbow, smiling in satisfaction at the back of her head. He leaned forwards and planted a soft kiss on her cheek. "Thank you," he murmured in her ear. "That was wonderful."

She was still to stunned to reply, only managing to nod her head slightly.

He held her in his arms, still on the floor, still growing soft inside her, until she returned to her senses.