Bought & Paid For Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharmingVixen
CharmingVixen
1,049 Followers

Ivory began to gently move upon Risk, riding harder and faster as she became more comfortable with the position. Risk raised his hands, tangling one in Ivory's hair, pulling her head back, and reaching the other around her slick body to cup her breast and tease the peak.

Ivory felt herself cresting the wave and clenched Risk's knees harder, bracing herself for the pleasure, when suddenly Risk moved his hands to her waist and tightened his hold preventing any further movement on her part. Ivory turned towards Risk, panting in her aggravation.

Risk met Ivory's eyes and felt her acute annoyance, but knew that she was nowhere near where he wanted her, so he baited her, saying, "Are you ready to tell me what this means to you? How much you need this?"

Ivory immediately started to argue. "I don't need . . . mmmm," Ivory ended as Risk used his grip on her waist to move Ivory in the exact same motion she had previously struck up. Risk only had to force the motion a few times, before she took it up as her own once again.

Ivory quickly lost herself in the same rhythm, quickly pushing herself to the edge, when Risk again exerted himself to stop her activities.

"Alright. Fine," Ivory whispered, defeated, "You win. Again. I need this."

Risk felt joy in his heart as he heard Ivory's admission, and yet it wasn't enough. He needed more, and so he pressed her for more. "How much do you need this," he asked.

"No," Ivory denied him. "No." You'll get no more out of me than what you asked for. You asked me to beg; I did. You asked me to say I needed this; I did. You didn't ask me to spread my soul before you so you could pick the pieces away until there was nothing left."

Silence prevailed while Risk struggled to think of what to say, while Ivory tried to reason her preoccupation with Risk.

Finally Ivory sighed, and moved to get off of Risk. As she dismounted she quickly began explaining herself before she lost all courage. "Look Risk, this time with you has been time out of time, but it's over. Get up. Get dressed. Get out."

Ivory busied herself with straightening her clothes and repairing her makeup, anything to distract herself from the picture Risk made lying in the bed.

"So tell me," Risk asked after watching Ivory parade around for a few moments, "How many times are we going to play this little scene before you see reason. You want me. And I want you."

Risk watched Ivory raise her eyebrow at that comment. "Tell me something I don't know," she threw over her shoulder. "So we want each other. This isn't the first time you've wanted something and didn't get it, and I'm sure it won't be the last."

"Actually," Risk answered, "This would have been the first time, if I wasn't so sure that I will have you still. Even if common sense doesn't dictate to you that we belong together, then give yourself to me because I bought you. I spent $1.5 million dollars to give you a knew life. Is that worth nothing to you?"

Ivory turned around in a rage at that comment. "How dare you?" Risk said nothing. Watching dispassionately as Ivory finally gave him the fireworks he had been longing for. "The money wasn't an issue earlier when all you wanted was to take me to dinner and then get me in bed, but now that you've had your fuck for the day I guess the money becomes something of substance once again. Well, my feelings haven't changed. I will repay you the money."

Risk opened his mouth to refute her claim. She didn't have the means of repaying the money, but before he could get a word out, Ivory shushed him with an angry motion of her hand, and continued with her tirade.

"If I have to escort every male in the city every minute of every day and sleep with them for a big fat tip, then I will do it, but I will never come within touching distance of you again," Ivory tossed at Risk.

"Don't you think you're being a little dramatic," Risk asked. "It's just sex. Sex that you crave and but for the money, the sex wouldn't even be an issue between us. Give up this stupid notion you have of working and pay off your debt in my bed. I'll be good to you. You need never worry about me abusing your "affections," Risk finished, laughing sardonically.

"How long," Ivory asked calmly.

"How long what," Risk questioned.

"How long do I have to sleep with you," Ivory asked. "How many nights in your bed will equal $1.5 million dollars?"

"How much do you think you're worth a night? I imagine some nights you would give more than others and I would want to compensate you for that accordingly," Risk drawled in his wickedly insolent tone.

"Since I'm little more than a high priced whore, then how about $2,000 per night? So if I spend almost every night with you then lets say a little over two and a half years. Deal?" Ivory replied, not missing a beat.

"And if I tire of you before then, how do I recoup my lost funds," Risk asked, dedicated to seeing the conversation to its bitter end.

"I'll pay the remainder in cash," Ivory promised.

"I have a better deal," Risk began. Ivory felt a cold dread enclose her at Risk's words, knowing she should dread what was to come. Risk hadn't become wealthy by being stupid.

"Be my mistress for six months. Live with me, sleep with me, appear socially with me for six months, and you can pronounce yourself debt free at the end of that time. Deal?" Risk finished in a parody of Ivory's own words.

Ivory mulled over Risk's terms and realized that in the long run she would never emotionally survive, but in the short run, she would have what she was after: financial freedom from creditors, from Risk, and the chance to start a new life with her mother.

"I have to iron a few points out with my mother, but all in all it sounds like a deal," Ivory agreed. As soon as the words were out of her mouth Ivory regretted them. She saw something altogether unholy come to life in Risk's eyes and backed up a few steps in fear.

"Come here," Risk invited, "And seal this deal with me."

CharmingVixen
CharmingVixen
1,049 Followers
12