Bought and Paid For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure enough an hour later JD was allowed to suck the spunk from his wife's cunt but was slightly distracted by Jack playing with his balls as he sucked JD's cock.

That night JD was tied up at the base of the bed with his cock tied to the metal bead stead; and his sleep was disturbed by the sounds of his wife going through several orgasms and begging her master to fill her arse or cunt with his next load.

In the morning Jack took pity on both of his new sex toys and allowed them to return home before returning that night for the second round only this time he told JD he was going to be fucked nonstop for at least four hours.

When JD and Kate returned to Jack's house; once inside they immediately went up to the servant's bedroom and put on the clothes laid out for them there. This time JD had to wear a skirt and false bra but nothing else; and Katie had to put on a leather harness which left exposed her cunt and tits, some self supporting stockings and nothing else; apart from the combined strap on anal butt device designed and built by Jack.

When they entered the living room they were shocked to see; four men all naked and sporting hard cocks and two women on their hands and knees making sure the five cocks in total remained rock hard.

JD was then led over to a bench where he was told to lie on his back and his legs were quickly secured into two stocks holding them wide apart; JD's hands were secured to the upper feet of the bench and his head fell back into a crevice. Once secured the men moved forward and jabbed his mouth with their cocks always moving in a clockwise circle. Suddenly JD felt the familiar size and hardness of Jack's cock pressing against his anal ring.

He relaxed and allowed slow entry but suddenly he felt a mouth on his cock and it was not a mouth he could recognise. This mouth instead of gentle sucking motion actually scraped their teeth along the length of his cock and catching beneath his cock head; dragging almost painfully his helmet up and away from the intruding cock now buried in his arse.

Soon at Jacks command; the four other cocks took turns in fucking JD's mouth always forcefully never gently; JD was in seventh heaven if a little sore by the time he had swallowed seven loads of spunk.

He wondered where his wife was but could not get the chance to ask and could not see her through the crowd changing places at his mouth, Katie was on the dining table being eaten by one of the women whilst occasionally a spunk tasting cock was thrust into her eager mouth until it was hard enough to return to fuck her wimp of a whore of a husband.

Both Katie and JD were in their idea of heaven and had several more further adventures with Jack but that's another story; maybe one day I will dare to tell you.........LOL.

12