Bought Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EDSpencer
EDSpencer
126 Followers

And she did. Energy thrusted from a spot above her navel and snaked through the room. The world burst in lights while her eyes clenched tightly. The fingers buried inside of her made it nearly impossible to feel the wonderful contractions of orgasm. Her walls sucked on them hard either whether felt or no.

Areica's back arched as she screamed out, clawing at her bed. She heard her sheets rip, while her bottom bounced up and down on the bed. Beside her, Etonae called out just as loudly, causing her to shake. She felt him go over the edge with her, though he was far from her.

All at once, the hands stop. Areica's legs fell the bed heavily while her body twitched with after shocks. Her lungs didn't want to let in air. Each breath was short and quaking. Her heart drummed hard, rocking her left breast for a moment, before it calmed down slightly.

She didn't feel when Etonae moved to her bed. He wrapped her in her thick blanket. She was thankful for it, now that her body was drenched in perspiration. She jumped slightly as he climbed in the bed with her. Their bodies did not touch. He had wrapped her completely, leaving no blanket for himself.

"My Gods . . . Do you even know what you did?" he said shaking.

All she could do was shake her head. A slight gasp came as he wrapped a shaking arm around her and pulled her to him, tucking his legs underneath hers.

"You brought me over. Your energy brought me over. Even if I hadn't been touching myself, I would have spilled." He whispered.

His hot breath teased at her ear. Areica sucked in a long breath. Now that he was so close, she could smell the musk of him . . . an earthy scent charged with a hint of lightning. She found it surprisingly soothing. Still, she couldn't help but think of the consequence of him being caught in her room. She was too tired to care that he WAS there, though.

"You shouldn't." She said weakly

"Hmmm . . . I shouldn't stay? You're right, I shouldn't . . . but I can't make it to my room." He rested his head on hers slightly, "Plus you're warm." He murmured, sounding sleepy. "You'll need your rest."

"Why?"

"We're partners. Might be able to take you with me. Heard . . . " he yawned. It caught her, forcing one from her lungs, "Heard a Fey girl went missing. If we find her, we should be fine."

Her brows furrowed. Another slave for their masters seemed pointless.

"Why do we need her . . .?" she asked, nearing sleep.

Etonae went silent. He stayed that way so long, she thought he had fallen asleep. When he finally spoke, she jumped. He squeezed his arms around her, holding her so tight she heard his heart.

"M'dear, don't you know what the Elixir is made from?"

EDSpencer
EDSpencer
126 Followers
12