Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,947 Followers

*****

Hands running all over her body snapped Jessica back to the here and now. There were hands on her inner thighs, hands on her ass, hands on her back, hands on her shoulders and arms, there were even hands on her feet and ankles. Jessica's overloaded brain just moaned and went with the flow. It felt like a wonderful massage gone out of control.

Slowly, she realized that Jake was back in the chair next to her head and smiling at her. After a few moments he grinned and said, "I see you got back safely."

Jessica nodded and sighed. "The body is here and feeling great but I think the mind is forever damaged."

"You're in caress and stroke mode right now. I thought that would cushion the landing somewhat and relax you for the next stage of the project." When Jessica just looked at him dumbly he chuckled and added, "It's about time to pull that little cork out of your ass and fill it properly."

Jessica's eyes got really big and Jake laughed. "Don't worry, you haven't died yet, have you? Anyway, there are about thirty people standing around here waiting for you to get fucked in that cute little ass of yours. A lot of people have volunteered for the job including a female or two and they all looked dejected when I told them it was my job."

"Thirty people!" Jessica whispered softly and then shivered.

"Yeah. What do you think of that? You're the big show tonight. Just think of all those people watching as I shove my dick slowly up you ass. Which do you think will make you come harder, them watching or me doing?"

Jessica groaned loudly and her hips flexed up and then back down a couple of times. From behind her she heard someone say, "It looks like she's warming up to the idea." Warm wasn't the word for it, Jessica thought. Going up in flames was more like it.

"So you just relax and let things build for a little bit," Jake advised her.

All the hands slowly and gently caressing her body had Jessica relaxed and highly excited at the same time. She shivered and sighed deeply when several sets of hands ran up and down along her inner thighs. She could feel the slippery wetness there.

The little waitress appeared next to Jake, her pussy a foot from Jessica's face. "She could use a little cleaning up," the waitress said with a grin.

Jake shook his head. "Not tonight. I want her as messy as possible when she leaves. I want her to remember how she got that way and who made it all happen."

The waitress got a pouting look on her face. "There goes all my fun."

Jake grinned at Jessica and replied; "I think there'll be other nights in the near future."

Jessica whimpered softly and licked her lips. "I can almost guarantee it," Jake added with a chuckle as he put his hand on the waitress's ass and pushed her forward until her pussy was against Jessica's face.

With a soft moaning groan, Jessica licked the soft spongy outer lips of the pussy. The waitress lifted a leg and put her foot on the end of the bench. She squatted slightly and pressed her sex to Jessica's mouth. She sighed softly as Jessica's tongue worked at her opening and up along her slit.

"She has such a light delicate touch," the waitress said in a soft hissing voice, her hips rocking against Jessica's tongue, nose, and chin. "It wouldn't take much for me to come big time."

"Consider it your tip, I don't think your boss will mind," Jake said, looking at Valerie who was sitting at a table close by.

Valerie grinned and nodded. "It's fine by me. My customers always come first, you know that." About then her hips jerked and she sighed deeply. The boy toy between her thighs moaned softly and moved his head lower to lick at the flow of juices along the crack of Valerie's ass.

A moment later she whispered, "Well, most of the time anyway. Damn, that boy has a good tongue and ain't afraid to use it."

The waitress whimpered softly and whispered, "This lady is very much the same way." A few moments later she gave a little soft yell and ground her sex hard against Jessica's face. "Oh yes...! Hell, yes...!" the waitress almost yelled as she came with a small gush.

Jessica moaned loudly as the waitress started to come and she felt the wet flow on her chin. She wanted to move down and lap it up but she couldn't get there. Between the restraints and the sopping wet pussy plastered to her face, she could barely move or breathe for that matter.

The waitress raised her sex off Jessica's face and lowered her foot to the floor. She stood there on shaky legs and grinned at Jake. "That was one hell of a tip. I'll be your waitress anytime."

"Just how the hell am I supposed to take taxes out of that, I wonder," Valerie said and then laughed. "I guess I could have one of the boys clean up the overflow."

With her fingers held up in the sign of the cross, the waitress shook her head and whispered, "Oh no, no way am I getting even close to either one of those tongues right now."

Valerie laughed and stroked the head between her legs. "They do get addictive," she said and then sighed deeply.

Jake was watching Jessica closely and when she opened her eyes he leaned over and kissed her slick, wet lips. Jessica moaned into his mouth and kissed him passionately, her tongue going wild. Jake kissed her even harder. He had only meant to calm and reassure her but it seemed to have the opposite effect.

The taste of the waitress was strong on her lips and mouth. Jake licked his lips as he broke the kiss and sat back. Jessica licked her lips and smiled at him. "She does taste good," she whispered.

Jake nodded and got up from his chair. "Yes, she does," he said as he walked toward the end of the bench.

Squatting down behind Jessica, he took a slow lick up the inside of one thigh. Jessica gasped at the touch of his warm, wet tongue and squirmed in her restraints. He licked the other thigh the same way.

"You taste good also. Maybe your little friend would like a taste of you. It only seems fair," Jake said and the waitress was by his side in a flash, a big grin on her face.

"Leave her clit alone," Jake whispered as he moved back.

The waitress was in his place as soon as he was out of the way, her face buried in Jessica's dripping pussy. Jessica had let out a yell and hunched her hips as best she could under the circumstances.

Jake walked back to his chair and slipped off his slacks. His hard dick was standing up against his belly. With a smile, he moved toward Jessica and brushed the spongy head against her lips. Her eyes jerked open and then she swallowed as much of him as she could reach, a loud groan sounding deep in her chest.

Between the dick in her mouth, the tongue in her pussy, and all the people watching her, Jessica was almost beside herself. There was a monster of an orgasm building but it didn't seem to be in any hurry and that surprised her. She should have been coming her brains out right this moment.

The hands were missing and had been since Jake had walked to her rear and licked her. The thought that all those people were watching her sucking Jake's dick and the waitress licking her pussy, made the orgasm loom closer and bigger.

Jessica was whimpering and moaning when Jake pulled his dick out of her mouth and walked around to stand behind the waitress. His hand on the girls shoulder made her look up. He smiled as he saw how wet and shiny her face was. She grinned broadly and licked her lips as she moved out of his way.

With a nod, Jake moved up behind Jessica and rubbed the head of his dick up and down in the slippery wet slit of her open pussy. Jessica jerked and then groaned deeply. Jake almost groaned himself as he rubbed the head over and around her hot opening. She was far hotter and wetter than he figured she'd be.

As his dick slipped into her tight, wet pussy, Jake did groan. He was glad for the blowjob from earlier or he would be well on the way to coming. That was something he definitely didn't want. He had to fuck her ass and he had to do it right.

Jessica had frozen when Jake's dick touched her sex. She had taken a deep gasping breath as he slid slowly into her core and held it until his hips touched her ass. She couldn't believe that he had hilted himself in her in one slow motion. She marveled at the ease he had entered her pussy and how full she felt.

Jake held still with his hips pressed tightly to Jessica's ass. Her hot, tight pussy was doing marvelous things around and to his dick. He wanted to fuck her as hard and fast as he could but he didn't dare. They would both go up in smoke and flames in a matter of minutes.

Jessica suddenly realized that she needed to breathe and blew out sharply. The breath she took next was ragged and shuddery. After that it got easier but there was a whinny whimpering component to each one. She was waiting for him to move. She tried to will him to move.

Finally, she tried to lift her hips so he would move inside her. His hand slapped her ass sharply. She gasped loudly and froze. Her orgasm was very close and very big she realized. She also realized that Jake was holding still for the same reason.

They stayed that way for a long time or so it felt to Jessica. Then slowly, very slowly, excruciatingly slow, Jake pulled out of her. Jessica was panting by the time the head left her sex. When he touched the butt plug she gasped loudly and then moaned. When he started to work it in and out of her ass, she gasped even louder and started to shake.

Jake pulled the plug out of Jessica's ass, and let her rest and calm down for a few minutes. He held the plug right above the opening and watched it pulse and slowly close. When he thought the time was right he touched the tip to the opening and pushed it home.

Jessica gave a soft yell and arched her back. Her head and shoulders strained upward. Jake worked the plug in and out of her ass in a slow, fucking motion. The monster orgasm was back, lurking in the shadows and bigger than ever. It stayed right there even when Jake pulled the plug completely out.

Jake grinned and rubbed the head of his slick, slippery dick over her opening and then over the pucker of her asshole. Jessica was shaking and whimpering loudly. It was time, he thought as he centered the head on her anal opening. He eased forward and applied a light pressure.

Two things happened at once. Jakes dick squeezed through the loosened ring of muscles and slid into Jessica's ass a couple of inches easily. The second was the monster orgasm waiting in the shadows consumed Jessica in one long loud yelling explosion of pure pleasure.

Jake held still and let Jessica's orgasm run its course. It was hard to do, the way she was wiggling and jerking. Her ass was clamping and clenching at his manhood as if to gobble it up. As her body moved, his dick moved inside her and fed the orgasm more fire, and pleasure.

It was a never-ending cycle or so it seemed to Jake. The crowd around them was cheering, whistling, and yelling, egging him on to fuck her. This just added to Jessica's orgasm even more as she was reminded they were there.

Jake was in awe of how long and how hard her orgasm was. He grinned and rode it out. He loved it when a plan literally came together. Now if he could just hold his own off until he was ready.

As Jessica started down from her orgasmic high, she stopped moving and slowly relaxed back against the bench's padding. Ripples and sparks still flowed along her nervous system but nowhere near the overload that it was before. She could feel the pulse and throb in her tightly stretched ass that was Jake. She shivered hard and moaned.

That was the cue Jake was waiting for. He pressed his hips forward and felt his dick slide even deeper. He paused as Jessica gasped and lifted her head. Her hips flexed up and down and then she moaned softly deep in her chest.

Jake let her relax a moment and then eased forward again. When he felt his manhood move forward, he reversed and pulled out until the head was just inside the opening. Jessica yelled and shook her head but not from pain. A jolt of pure delight shot straight to her center and hung there glowing and hot.

That glowing ball of heat and passion expanded as Jake pushed back inside even deeper than before. Jessica opened her eyes and lifted her hips to meet him. He pulled back out and the ball shrunk. He pushed in and the ball expanded. Jessica felt a joy fill her completely as his hips touched her ass cheeks.

Jake held still with his hips against her ass and his dick buried as deeply in her ass as it would reach. He bit his lower lip to keep from moaning as he leaned over and kissed Jessica on the shoulder. The burning heat, along with the clenching and clutching of her inner muscles were ecstasy around his dick.

"Happy Valentine's Day. How does it feel to have a dick buried completely in your ass?" he asked her.

Jessica whimpered loudly and then almost yelled, "Fuck me! Fuck my ass!" The ball of energy was pulsing with life and slowly growing. She knew what was coming and this would be even more powerful than the monster from the dark.

"I told you, you would say that," Jake whispered as he raised his hips.

Jessica started to chant "Yes," each time Jake's hips touched her ass. The glowing ball kept on expanding and growing stronger the longer and harder he fucked her. A part of her wondered what it would feel like when he came deep in her ass. Another part shivered and she yelled even louder.

Jake felt his climax rising and pounded her ass even harder. He needed her to come with him, for both of them to peak at the same time. She was close but he felt like he was even closer. He hoped his orgasm would spark hers if he couldn't hold back.

When Jake slowed his strokes to try and hold off his growing need to come, Jessica yelled "No!" Jake had his answer and pounded into her as hard and fast as he could. In a matter of a few minutes, he planted himself as deep as he could and came harder than he ever remembered. Jet after jet of hot semen sprayed her insides.

Jessica yelled incoherently and thrashed around in her restraints as the glowing ball exploded deep inside her belly and flooded her sex and ass with pure heat and energy. Her body was glowing golden and bright in her mind's eye as she came right along with Jake. Her yells were for the pure joy of it now.

*****

Jessica and Jake were cuddled together in the one of the back booths. Jessica was sitting in his lap. Jake had called the driver and he was on his way with the car. Jake was surprised that it was only ten o'clock, it seemed far later for some reason.

The little waitress came by and sat two drinks on the table. "Compliments of Valerie," she said with a grin. "That was quite a show, half the people in this place are fucking their brains out, if they hadn't already," she added as she turned to walk away.

"It seems we are a hit," Jake said to Jessica.

She nodded, her head against his chest and sighed deeply. Jake hugged her tightly and rocked her back and forth slowly. She sighed deeply again and snuggled closer. She was so relaxed and sated that that was all she could do. Her mind and body were still wrapped in a warm glowing cocoon.

*****

The next day after work, Jessica stopped at the door of Jake's apartment building and rang for security. The guard signed her in and gave her an envelope. On the elevator to the fifteenth floor, she opened it to find a key and an ID card with her name on it.

She was smiling as she used the key to unlock the door to her future home. She quickly undressed and hung her clothes on the hook behind the door. A blouse and skirt were all that she had on besides her thigh high stockings and heels. She had left her jacket in her car.

She noticed the cuffs and collar on the side table and took a moment to put them on. He hadn't mentioned them but they were hers so she would wear them proudly. She now knew what they meant and what they were for.

Walking into the living room, she saw Jake sitting in a chair by his computer desk. She walked over and sat down by his right knee, tucking her feet up under her ass.

"Hi and welcome home," Jake said as he leaned over to kiss her softly on the lips.

Jessica kissed him back and then replied, "It's good to be home with you."

He smiled and stroked her hair as she laid her head on his knee and sighed contently.

TxRad
TxRad
5,947 Followers