Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You can't hold out anymore you moan loudly as you begin to cum inside her. Her clenching milking you as wave after wave of cum squirts into her. Her breath coming in short gasps as she tries to regain her composure, her body shuddering from her orgasm. Her hands run up your stomach as she leans down and rests on top of you. You breathe in the scent of her hair and skin and the sweet scent of sex as she rests her head on your shoulder. You wrap your arms around her as you both drift off to a blissful sleep.

You wake to bright lights in the morning; you stretch and rub the sleep from your eyes. You sit up quickly looking around as you remember last night. You are at home, in your own bed, you can hear your wife downstairs cooking breakfast. Was it all just a dream? You throw the covers off and get out of bed and walk to the bathroom and turn on the water for a shower. As the steam from the shower fills the room you can smell her for a minute, but then it is gone as quick as it came.

After your shower you head downstairs where you wife greets you with a big plate of breakfast and a soft kiss on the lips. Is that a twinkle? Could it have been her? You honesty don't know and will never ask. Imagine the trouble you would be in if it wasn't her!

12