Bound

Story Info
Submissive slut knows she is His.
1.1k words
3.75
26.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you touching yourself?" he asks me.

"No, but I'm wet," I tell him honestly.

"I'm horny," he says, and I softly agree. He grabs me suddenly and pushes me into the lush couch. I am too turned on to protest much as I swiftly pulled off my skinny jeans and soft sweater. I stand before him in a pretty pink bra and matching lace black panties tying up my long hair with a hair clip. My body is toned and tight from yoga. He thrusts his tongue into my mouth and invades every corner as he gently tugs off my bra and I step out of my panties. We continue kissing as he massages my pussy while we stand facing each other. He just cups it, and it's already dripping as I stand on my tiptoes.

He forces me on my knees.

"Who do you belong to?"

"You," I say. I endure it by pretending it's a joke, but it's really not.

I am on all fours as he stands in front of me stroking my hair. I lift his penis out of his pants and suck on it for a moment before he takes it away.

"Good girl," and he spreads my ass cheeks and licks my ass until my face is on the ground.

He pulls me up and has me bare sitting on top of him. With one hand he is fondling my nipples, tugging and pulling, twisting until I feel a pleasurable pain and a hard desire to be fucked.

Unable to take another orgasm for a minute, I bend over and greedily suck on his cock to try and prolong the hard dicking I know is coming.

"Slobber on it baby," he tells me and I have his balls in my mouth like a slut.

He sighs, working my wet pussy with his fingers, it's not enough. I am completely naked and he wants me to beg.

"Please, please baby," I'm moaning.

"Please, what?" He asks me.

"Please fuck me," I say and he silently enters my wet, wet pussy.

I'm moaning like a whore and he wants me to shut up. I try, but he is fucking it so hard. Entering me from behind, he swiftly stuck it in almost one motion after making sure I was ready with two fingers. He fucked me and fucked me until I came.

His dick is so so good and I'm already moaning and the neighbors will hear, but fuck it. I've lost my mind. He continues tugging and twisting on my nipples as I bounce up and down on his cock. I'm going crazy slipping and sliding and I have one thought to keep his dick safe between my legs I just keep trying to balance atop of it until I'm close, so close and I keep climbing.

"Babe?" He says.

"Hmm?"

"Do I get to fuck it like I own it?"

And I cum all over his dick. I can't stop cumming and now he's really fucking me as I try to stifle my screams, he covers my mouth and chokes me.

"My pussy is yours," I try telling him. And I'm mumbling like I'm crazy over and over as I cum, "You own my pussy, you own it, my pussy belongs to you!"

He shoves his wet cock into my mouth and I lick off our juices. This slut is too wet.

He shoves it back into my sensitive pussy as I try not to cum all over it again. He fucks me roughly as I cum again.

As I look into his eyes, he lifts my legs into the air and he is deep in me. He has shoved himself into me at every angle and I feel used and completely owned by this Giant man. I know I am a little scared of him and he has stealthily come to control almost every part of my life. I am completely dependent on him and he fucks me as much as he wants.

"You own it," I tell him, "you own me" and he pulls out and cums all over me. Disrespected, he tells me not to even try, he's saving his precious semen and I'm his favorite whore that he wants to keep pristine.

He leaves me covered in his sweat and cum and wanders off.

"Clean yourself off," he says, "my friends are coming over and I've said they can use you."

I go shower and put on some makeup. An hour later, he's rested and in a good mood as his friends arrive. He's had me on my knees for the past hour sucking his dick under the counter while he made phone calls and answered emails. My mouth is rusty with the taste of his semen.

"Ah! Here they are!"

His equally giant, foreign friends have arrived. I know they've been eyeing me ever since we met but I didn't think he wanted to share. Unfortunately, my Dom is a bit of a show off as he has me displayed in a full, gaudy Whore Red lingerie set. My hair is curled and up, red lipstick, red nails, and high Louboutin heels.

Their wives aren't here and I'm on display in my "Sex Toy" outfit, he's also added the addition of a ball gag and a puppy collar he has fitted around my neck with a leash attached.

"Slut," he says, "service my friends" as they sit down in the comfortable armchairs in front of the fire in the living room.

I try not to panic as the alcohol and xanax kick in. I take a hit of weed and allow myself to get hazy. Pretty soon they have finished their drinks and Guillaume and Jean are softly molesting me. I allow myself to get carried over to a soft mattress waiting for us. Dom watches us as he films his friends undressing me piece by piece as I lay limply on the bed.

Pretty soon I am completely spread eagled and Guillaume has started licking my pussy from front to back. Meanwhile Jean is rubbing me, touching himself and eventually putting his cock in my mouth he works it back and forth as Guillaume has started fucking me. I moan into Jean's dick and the whole time Dom is filming me and telling me I'm being a very good slut and Daddy is happy.

Guillaume pulls out and we switch with Jean so now I am on top of Jean riding him with my soppy, wet pussy. Dom has joined the party and I am sucking his dick.

"Babe are you a good Slut?"

"Yes, baby. I'm Your Slut" I say.

He slaps me and his friends take turns fucking me.

Pretty soon, what was one crazy night becomes a weekly thing as the "random" gang bangs occur more and more.

I"m scared and I know I'm Dom's Sex Slave Slut. I know I have to do whatever he wants and if he wants me to fuck his friends, I have to because he owns my cunt. I'm his slut.