Bound

Story Info
At the mercy of another - you are bound.
1.5k words
4.1
17.7k
8
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sappharia
sappharia
18 Followers

I've been stripped.

Rope binds my limbs. Holding me open to the world. My body tires against the tie. I adjust slowly against the binds to relieve the pressure.

Several wraps of rope cross my mouth creating a gag. Drool slowly escapes uncontrollably down the edge of my mouth. I try to stop it, but my head is held taunt by the rope's tie.

The tight blindfold creates an impenetrable darkness. Left alone in the quiet, my ears strain to hear the slightest noise. I wonder where you've gone. It feels like hours.

You told me this was a rest, after you displayed me across the windowsill with a jeweled plug in my ass, pounding your cock into me.

My mind focuses to find control. I work to balance myself into a meditative state.

"You struggle too much."

Your voice startles me out the attempt to focus.

"You want and need to lose control and yet you refuse to allow yourself to let go, even for a moment. What are you afraid of in those moments of abandonment?"

The floor creaks as you walk across it. Your hand slowly runs soothingly through my hair.

"You are beautiful when you let go. When you open." you whisper in my ear as another pair of hands begins to slowly caress my body.

My mind panics, I push harder against the bonds. Yearning and fear course through my veins.

"You're not escaping. You are simply a toy for amusement. We will play with you until you are well spent. Then we will put you to rest and start again. When we are done you will feel utterly lost without our direction."

The words cause a shutter to course through my body. Mental pleasure and pain mix with the physical discomfort. Internal systems work through the possibilities of the two sets of hands.

"Yes, you will make a splendid toy." You continue as another set of hands begins to explore my body.

A finger enters my pussy and a moan escapes my lips.

"Soaking wet. Bound, gagged, blindfolded and begin molested by people you can't see, and you are soaking wet."

A shudder rips through my body and my hips involuntary thrust forward slightly in an attempt to push the finger deeper.

Fingers pull at my nipples and I moan through the rope gag. Hands seem to be everywhere on my body and I begin to push and writhe against the bonds. My mind screams to stop and my body screams for more. Internal battles rages to a feverish pitch as I pant and push my body into the pinching, kneading, caressing hands.

Suddenly it stops. My body screams out in protest but only produces a whimper across the gag. Drool slips down my breasts and I am horrified by the feeling and acknowledgement that I could not control it. Breaths come in short bursts as I focus to control my breathing. Personal control becomes my only focus. I attempt to find a small shred of decorum and dignity.

The gag is released. A straw brushes against my lips.

"Drink."

I slowly pull the cool water into my mouth. Drinking like a person who had spent days in the desert. Thirst quenched, the gag is returned to its place. The wet rope drags against my cheek.

"You will take what we give because it pleases us when you do so." The words are followed with a soft kiss on the forehead.

"You are so amazingly strong, so beautiful." My mind tries to wrap around these words and hold them as truth, struggling against years of opposite words by so many.

The rope releases my legs. They cry out in light pain as the circulation is restored and the limbs are forced to unbend.

The arms are next; they are not unbound but rather bound in a different position.

The harness is pulled upward.

"Stand." Your voice brokers no questions.

My legs struggle to comply gracefully but begin to fail. My mind demands their cooperation as they finally gather the body into a standing position.

Your breath floats with a whisper across my ear.

"For some pain is locked away. The emotion is buried only to bubble up when the crypt is overflowing with excess emotions. Those emotions must find release. Pain, pleasure, abandonment, use, complete loss of control and societal taboos all must come to tangible fruition to allow them to be released. The environment here will keep you safe. Opening these things to us will be most pleasing. You should give in to it, you have no control over the simplest or most complex things right now."

"Now, cum."

The orgasm rips suddenly through my body. My knees buckle, a startled cry escapes around the gag. Hands come from everywhere in the darkness. My body sags. I work to gather myself upright through the last wave of pleasure.

My brain is in a thick fog, my body is bound against the St. Andrews cross. The cane taps across my ass softly and gently, when my brain begins to realize what was happening. Another voice comes clearly through the silence and my body goes rigid.

"Without pain you can not understand pleasure. Without release you cannot be filled with something better. You have internalized so much pain, it must be made real to be accepted and released." The voice was cold, matter of fact and certain, yet somehow slightly tender underneath.

The cane whistled through the air. My body tensed but the stroke was not received. The softness of a flogger caressed my tense form. The strokes became harder over time. I could feel my body flush with each stroke, The skin warmed. Right when I felt I could not catch my breath, the flogging stopped. My body sagged against the bonds in relief, but it was not to come.

The cane took its place tapping across my ass, each stroke progressively harder. The pain sat right on the edge, but I could not, would not give in to it.

Pleading around the rope I tried to dodge each successive stroke, but the rhythm was insistent. The tears would not come; the pain would not break open the hurt buried so deep.

Hands moved me from the cross. They draped and bound me across a spanking bench. A hand smacked across the edge of my ass and I cried out. An energy demanding my very soul, coursed through me. Each slap requiring my compliance, turning the pain tangible, as the first tear slipped down my face.

"Give them to me. I want them all. Open." The command cleared the last vestiges that held back the tears.

Tears flowed freely. The rhythm never stopping or letting up, the fear of opening melted away as sobs racked my body.

"That's it. Give me all of it. I want it all."

The hand finally stopped, but the sobs continued. Hands unbound my body, moving it across the room. The softness of the bed contoured to my aching form. Hands bound and positioning me once more with my legs splayed open.

"The balance of pain is pleasure." Your voice soothes.

The vibrator sprang to life in the darkness, as it flitted across my exposed clit. Fingers began to pump in and out of my pussy, and pinch the erect nipples that seemed to scream for attention. My ass cried out in pain as it scraped across the bed, while my body sang with growing ecstasy.

Mouths softly kiss and suck across my body. My hips thrust against the fingers demanding more, deeper, anything. My brain is no longer capable of thought, my body driven by an insatiable animalistic need.

Waves of energy build, my body tenses threatening to explode.

"Cum."

The response is automatic as the orgasm rips through my body.

"I'm going to make you cum until you will want to plead to make it stop."

Orgasm after orgasm rips through my body as the pain is replaced with pleasure. A hard steel dildo plunges in and out of my soaked pussy. The vibrator extracts rolling orgasms until pleasure begins to once again turn to pain.

As quickly as it started, it all stops. Thoughts are impossible to form. My body is damp with perspiration, my legs sticky with my own juices.

I lay on the bed...bound, open, panting. The frenzy of the moment becomes a juxtaposition of the deafening silence.

"You are no longer in control. We will use you, share you, fuck you, toy with you and care for you. You will do whatever your told. You will be open to everything. You are beautiful in this state. We will take from you so much more, because you have a nearly insatiable need to give it to us."

My body is spent. My mind does not understand what is being said, but I somehow know it to be true. I nod in acceptance.

"I own you. I possess you. You are mine." Your voice is in my ear.

"Cum."

The orgasm rips through my spent body, as the juices shoot down my leg adding to the puddle on the bed.

"Good girl. What a beautifully, wonderful moment."

I bask in the glow. I feel my body being checked from the earlier pain release. Slowly I am rolled over to my side. My wrists bounded together.

"Sleep now. You have a long weekend ahead of you." the voice continued to speak things to me as I drift off to sleep.

sappharia
sappharia
18 Followers