Bound

Story Info
Taken and Claimed in the woods.
1.4k words
4.07
36.8k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dark outside. I couldn't see a light in the limited view I had. A faint breeze stirred, cooling the already chill air around me, making me shiver slightly at the gooseflesh it caused. The tears that stained my cheeks caused me to feel cooler than I was, and the breeze accentuated my nakedness. The ropes around my wrists chaffed roughly as I hung suspended from the tree. I'd already been hanging there long enough for me to tire of trying to call for help through the cloth that was tied around my head, gagging me. My arms were exhausted from holding my weight.

How did I get here? Who would do this to me? I didn't know of anyone who would be so deluded as to hang me from my wrists, bared for any passerby that may chance to wander by. Although if someone happened to be walking through woods like this at this time of night, it should be someone I fear, rather than count on for help. I was going to die that night. Passing coyote, raving lunatic, or left and forgotten... I was never going home. The last thing I remember was walking to my car, relieved to be going home after a long night at work... and then nothing. I woke up in this tree, no sign of life anywhere I could see.

Through the trees he came. I heard the crunch of his boot on leaves before I ever saw him. Tears started to stream out of my eyes, as much as I willed them not to. A primal instinct to survive took over, and my body deemed it tears to appeal to this stranger. He was dressed all in black, a duster flowing around him, his long dark mass of hair concealing his face. He crept behind me, and I could feel his body as it pressed against mine, accentuating my nakedness to his clothed contrast. His rough hands started its route down my body, starting at the ropes around my wrists to test its' tautness, down my arms, caressing my jawline and travelling to my throat, momentarily tightening and then moving again. Brushing my breasts, feeling my stomach, and down to the warm wetness that was growing betwixt my legs, much to my shame. How could this man, this man that abducted me, be arousing me in such a manner? I smelled the leather of his duster, felt his hair tickle my shoulders and neck as he rubbed his face along my skin.

"Mine," he growled out a whisper. "You have always been mine, should have never belonged to anyone else." My fear heightened as my brain strained to identify his smell, the sound of his voice, and despaired at the lack of a match. The soft touches of his calloused hands grew harder, and he slipped his fingers over my clit, his other hand roughly squeezing my breast. I cried out, and gasped for the air that left me with this mixed sensation of fear and pleasure. "These tits, this warm little pussy; these are mine. How dare you think you could give them to anyone else?" He sunk his teeth into the flesh at my throat, not hard enough to draw blood, yet hard enough to make me whimper. If I hadn't been suspended from the tree, my knees would have collapsed at the sensations. My brain numbed, and the expanse I had been staring at narrowed to just my captor and I.

His fingers played my clit as if they were made for it, taunting me, teasing me, bringing me to the edge of orgasm, keeping me on the brink but not letting me spill over. His teeth travelled to the back of my neck, and I felt his teeth, his tongue, his lips lower down my spine, across my hips, his fingers never leaving my clit alone. Roughly, he bit each ass cheek, and I felt his hands move from my clit to caress my ass, gripping them, spreading them, kneading the soft flesh there. Again, I felt his lips, his teeth, his tongue. He wrapped his hands around each of my thighs and pulled them apart, exposing my wet pussy for his pleasure. There he buried his face, and I felt the delicate flicker of the tip of his tongue against my clit, making me gasp and shiver. And then he took more pleasure from me, licking the entirety of my womanhood, dodging his tongue into my pussy, making me quiver as he passed my asshole, and travelled back to my clit again. Harder and harder his tongue seemed to work, his teeth making me shiver as he captured the bits of me, bringing me to the edge again and again, never allowing me release. And suddenly, he slipped his fingers into me, and fucked me with them, his tongue never leaving my clit.

"Now!" he demanded, and it brought me over the edge. The orgasm washed over me, and he drank deep of my juices, demanding more and more of me. "That was a good girl," he said, and stood. For the first time, I saw his face. The dark eyes, that jaunty curve of his smile through his beard, and I knew him. Flashbacks of a younger time when we were just teenagers, a happier, simpler time... It was him. The one that first captured, then shattered, my teenage heart over a decade ago. That first love. "You belong to me," he claimed, his hand wrapping around the back of my neck, pulling me against him, my wrists rubbing under their ropes. Tears streamed harder, faster, down my face with this sudden, emotional realization. Slowly, he untied the gag in my mouth. I looked at him silently for what seemed an eternity in mixed shock and disbelief.

"It's you."

"And now, you are mine once more. And you will follow directions," he commanded. He lifted me up, instructed me to straddle his waist, and wrapped one arm firmly around me. With his other arm, he produced a knife, and cut the rope from the tree, leaving my wrists bound. "You are mine, not free, but to obey whatever it is I command."

"Yes," I breathed. His lips momentarily touched mine, then travelled down my neck and sank into my neck once more. I gasped, gave a small cry, and I could feel the pleasure of the sound roll off him in waves. Suddenly, I was on the ground, sprawled in the leaves and dirt, staring up at him in pain and disbelief. He yanked on the ropes that held my hands bound, and pulled me to my knees. The hand holding the rope wrapped around my hair, his other hand moved to the button and zipper on his pants, and he pulled his cock out, guiding me to take him in, all of him. There he held me for a moment, the smell of leather from his duster surrounding me and clouding my senses. And then he started to move. Slowly at first, savoring the feeling of my mouth wrapped around his cock. Faster, harder, he moved as he took, and took as he moved. I gagged from lack of break and the length of him as he fucked my mouth, moaning his pleasure softly.

Just as suddenly as I'd been dumped on my ass in the dirt, I was pulled to my feet, and was kissed hard and rough, his beard rubbing against my soft flesh. He spun me around, and pushed me against the tree, and slid his hard cock deep into my pussy with one thrust, claiming me fully in his passion. With the bark biting sadistically into my skin, stinging my soft flesh, he thrust again, and again, his length slamming as far as my body would let him, hurting me and exciting me at the same time. I breathed his name once, and his hand dropped the rope, wrapping around my throat instead, tight enough to ensure I couldn't speak, his other hand wrapped around my tit as my cheek pressed into the bark, his cock slamming into me again and again. Another orgasm built quickly, his hand moved from my breast and down to my ass, where his thumb pressed against my asshole. A few more hard, swift, borderline painful strokes more, and my pleasure exploded, my pussy tightening around his cock, making him thrust deeper, harder as he fucked me through my orgasm. His hand tightened around my throat as his orgasm built, my bound hands being scraped open on the bark, the moans that could escape my mouth being carried through the night. With one final slam, his cum poured into me, and his weight crushed me into the tree, his panting in my ear.

"And this, this is only the beginning," he promised.

Written January 2012

Edited November 2018