Bound

Story Info
A night of "bound"-less pleasure.
1.7k words
4.24
6.3k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AzraelAOD
AzraelAOD
41 Followers

You get the girls put to bed and you join me in the bedroom. The lights are out and it takes your eyes a few moments to adjust to the darkness. You see me laying in bed asleep. You go into the bathroom, undress and step into the shower. As the warm water washes over your body you think of different ways you can wake me up for a little fun.

You get out of the shower and dry yourself off. You walk into our bedroom naked, looking forward to doing all the things you fantasized about while showering. Suddenly you feel someone grab you from behind. Before you can make a sound a hand is over your mouth. You start to panic but then your eyes adjust to the dark. You notice that I'm not in the bed and you feel the body pressed hard against you. You feel a hard cock pressed between your butt cheeks. You realize it is me holding you.

You moan in pleasure and I take my hand from your mouth. With one hand I massage your breasts and with my other I rub your mound. I start kissing your neck working my way up behind your ear. You press your body back into me as you reach back and start kneading my buttocks.

I order you to walk over to the bed followed by a sharp slap on your ass. You gasp and then quickly make your way to the bed. I tell you to climb up on to the bed and then kneel in the center. You do as you are told and I turn on the lamp on the nightstand. The low wattage bulb dimly lights up the room. I take a silk tie and wrap it around one of your wrists. You place your wrists together and I wrap up the other wrist. I pull your arms up over your head and then tie the other end of the tie to an eye hook in the ceiling. As I tie you up you stare at my hard cock just inches from your face. I look down to see you staring.

I smile and then rub my cock head over your cheeks. I slide the tip of my cock over your lips and you open your mouth and take me inside. You suck my cock as you run your tongue all over my length. You tease me for a while with your tongue and then you start bobbing your head up and down on my cock, faster and faster. After a few minutes I can feel my orgasm start to build so I quickly pull my cock from your mouth. You groan not wanting to stop but you know there is a lot more to come.

I drop down to my knees and start to kiss you deeply. Our tongues search each others mouths as my hands start exploring every inch of you. I kiss my way across your cheek down to your neck. You tilt your head back and I cover every inch of your neck with kisses. I work my way to your shoulders and then your chest. I kiss and lick your breasts slowly making my way to your hard nipples. I swirl my tongue around your nipples for a few moments until I suck one into my mouth. I suck hard on your nipple as I tease it with my tongue. You push yourself against me as you start fidgeting. I do the same with your other nipple for a while until working my way down your body.

I kiss my way down your stomach. I tease your navel for a few moments driving you crazy before I continue down. I cover your mound with kisses and then do the same with your thighs. When I start working my way up your inner thighs you feel your wetness drip from your pussy. Just when you think I'm going to start eating your dripping pussy I move back up to kiss you. You gasp and beg me not to tease you but I just smile and slip behind you.

I kiss the back of your neck sending chills down your spine. I kiss every inch of your back working my way lower and lower. I start to kiss your buttocks until you push back into me. Then I start alternating between kisses and tiny bites. Each time I bite your ass you let out a little yelp. I spread your buttocks and start to lick and suck on the spot just over your tailbone. Your body starts to shake and you breath heavily. I know what you need and I start to lick my way down the crack of your ass. When I reach your anus you moan loudly. I swirl my tongue around your tight opening working my way inward. I press my tongue against your entrance and push into you. My tongue opens you up and slips a little inside. I slip my tongue out of your ass and start lapping at your opening. I slip a finger inside your well lubed ass and start finger fucking you. I pull my finger out and your anus stays open. I slip as much of my tongue into your ass as I can. You moan loudly as I explore your asshole with my tongue. All you want is more but I stop and start licking the sensitive skin between your anus and your pussy. You feel electric shocks running through your body and you start begging me to eat your pussy.

I get up and move back in front of you. I lay down on my back with my head between your legs. You look down at me, staring at my hard cock and licking your lips. I decide to stop teasing you and suck your clit into my mouth. I push two fingers into your pussy and a third into your ass. You stare at my cock wishing you could get free so you could suck me off while I eat your pussy.

I suck hard on your clit and flick my tongue over it as I finger fuck your pussy and ass. You start gasping for air as you grind your pussy into my face. I lap at your pussy like a thirsty dog lapping at water. It only takes a few minutes until your entire body tenses and you explode, spraying your cum all over my face. I pull my fingers out of you and start pushing my tongue deep inside you to lick up all your juices. Your body relaxes as I lick you clean.

I quickly get up and pull the tie from the eyehook. You collapse onto the bed and I let you recover as I massage your back and shoulders. When you feel your body start to re-energize you ask if I'm going to untie you. I tell you not yet and I roll you over unto your back. I pull your arms up over your head and then straddle your face.

I feed you my cock and you willing start to suck and lick me again. I start to fuck your mouth as you encourage me with your moans. It doesn't take long before I feel my orgasm start to build so I quickly pull out of your mouth.

I get up and roll you over on to your stomach. I pull you down to the edge until your bent over the bed, your ass sticking up in the air. I put a pillow on the floor under your knees and start to massage your buttocks. When you are completely relaxed I quickly slap your ass. Your body tenses and you yelp. I start spanking your ass, one strike right after the other. The sound of skin slapping skin and your cries fills the room. I slap your ass over and over again until my hand is too sore to continue and your ass is bright red. You moan, "More."

I smile and grab my belt. I start striking your ass with my belt and your entire body starts shaking. I continue whipping your ass until you start to beg, "Fuck me."

I throw the belt onto the bed and drop to my knees behind you. My cock easily slips into you sopping wet pussy. I start fucking you hard, my abdomen slapping against your sore ass. I reach between your legs and start pressing down onto your hard clit. You thrust back against me hard with each stroke. You cry out with each thrust and I know you won't last much longer. I press hard on your clit and with one last push against me you explode. You spray your juices on my abdomen, thighs and balls. I hold you by your hips with my cock buried deep inside you as you feel your orgasm through every inch of your body.

I know you're worn out and I help you back up onto the bed. I roll you over on your back and then I mount you. I lift up your legs and push my cock inside you. You wrap your legs around my waist and I start to thrust into you with wild abandon. Even with your hands still tied you rub my chest and start to play with my nipples. I hike my body up a little and you start to lick and suck my nipples. This pushes me over the edge, I pull out of your tight pussy and straddle your body. You grab my cock with both hands and start stroking me off. After just a few strokes I groan and start spraying my cum all over your breasts. You keep stroking me until every last drop of my cum is covering your breasts. You take me into your mouth and lick my clean as my cock grows soft.

I collapse next to you on the bed, both of us still breathing hard. I untie your hands and grab a towel to clean my cum off of your breasts. You wrap your arms around me and I do the same as we cuddle together. You whisper in my ear as we start to fall asleep, "It's my turn tomorrow."

AzraelAOD
AzraelAOD
41 Followers