Bound and Blind, She Finds Release

Story Info
First time bound, she discovers rapture.
1.9k words
4.13
19k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phlegm
phlegm
2 Followers

As he strolls into the bedroom, his fingers tingle with excitement. His desire burns hotter than all the candles scattered around the room. There upon the bed reclines his object of desire, his passion incarnate. Supple mounds beckon for his attention, urging his tongue to action, yet he resists. A raging battle ensues in his body presenting the choice between satisfying his body's needs and delighting in the perfect form of female flesh before him. He takes his time to absorb each curve, each inch of her body; he struggles to wait any longer to replace his gaze with his touch.

As she waits, not able to see his visible arousal, her breath comes in gentle waves. Her blood begins to boil, heated by the anticipation of his touch. She can smell the musky scent of his cologne, she can hear the soft rustle of his footsteps as he enters the room and circles her bed. She has done what she was told; she waits on the bed, her nude form teasing both of them with promises of rapture to come. She has blindfolded herself so that all other senses are heightened. Her skin begs for attention. Her full lips yearn to be kissed. Her body is ripe for pleasure.

He can't help but stare, if but for an impossibly long moment, at the increasing speed with which her succulent breasts rise and fall. Her lips are barely parted and the scent of jasmine fills the air as if it is ebbing from her very soul. He leans over and breaths hot breath across her belly, delighting in her quick intake and the resulting rise of both her midriff and breasts. He runs his lips from her navel to between her mounds, scarcely touching her skin. Just as she begins to bend her supple form, searching for more substantial contact, he backs away, pleased with her level of anticipation.

She can't believe what he is putting her through. Her skin begins to beg her mind for more stimulation. She can barely handle how much she yearns for his touch, for the satisfaction it will bring. What is he doing? How dare he leave her in this vulnerable position while he stands there doing nothing? The anticipation is killing her. She can feel the arousal rising within her, her heat rising and her pulse pounding in her veins.

He grabs the lotion waiting for him on the nightstand and liberally applies it to his hands. He warms the silky liquid between his palms. Gently he takes her foot into his hands and runs his fingers between her toes, caressing the underside of her feet with his fingertips. Lightly, yet firmly, he applies pressure to every inch. Lovingly applying attention to each nuance of her feet and ankles. With impossible dedication to each inch of flesh, he begins to run his hands up her calves and behind her knees. Using only the very tips of his fingers he teases her skin and increases his own desire to delve into her flesh completely. He gently parts her legs a little, noticing her hips as they rise ever so slightly. Obviously she is ready for a more intimate touch, yet he must tease her more. Supple thighs call out for his touch, and he responds with a firm grip. He massages yet more lotion onto her skin, fills his hands and gently rolls her inner thighs between his fingers. This is amazing fun for him, his erection throbs with need, yet he barely notices his own desire. Tonight is all about her.

She is damn near panting with desire. He sure is taking his sweet time! She can't decide if she is happy about this or not. Never has she been teased this way before. Never has a man taken so much interest in anything but her lips, her breasts, or of course that velvet glove which surrounds a man's flesh and caresses it with love and affection. What could he possibly be thinking? What is he doing? Why does he stroke my thighs, nearing their juncture, yet leave my skin before they reach it? My god, I wish he would just move on and satisfy me, can't he see that I am ready?

He takes great joy in the increasing speed of her breasts' rise and fall. Her breath is audible and a bit husky. He knows that she wants completion, yet he holds back and offers none, at least not yet. He wants this to be special for her. His hands glide up the outside of her thighs leaving trails of pleasure from each fingertip. Firm pressure creates trails in her flesh as he slides his hands over the outside of her hips. He cups her hips and the sides of her waist in his hands and melds his hands with her skin, creating pleasure for both her body and his hands. Perhaps the greatest pleasure belongs to him, perhaps not. He longs to taste her, to part her folds with his tongue, to help her climb the mountain of rapture. Yet it is not time. Her body teases him as much as he is teasing her. His eyes are awash in pleasure with the sight of such womanly beauty; his nostrils fill with her body's scent. He throbs and yearns for her, yet his desire is overpowered by his need to see her satiated as never before. He leans forward and lightly runs the tip of his tongue across her midriff and delights in the salty taste of her sweat. She needs him now; she wants him as much as he wants her. His hands run up along her sides, gracefully sliding over her ribs and climbing up to her collarbone, careful not to touch her breasts, at least not yet. His caress begins to come down her body, over her breasts, kneading them, running her nipples between his fingers and not exactly pinching them, but more squeezing them into taut centers of acute pleasure. His palms together, fingers spread out to the side, he leaves a trail of pleasure down her body and parts his hands just before he reaches her wispy hair, and continues around her hips and inner thighs, coming close to her wetness, yet never touching it. A soft moan escapes from between her lips. He is aching now, ready to burst with the slightest touch.

"Oh god!" This is the only thought passing through her mind. This fucker is never going to let me cum. What the hell gives him the right to tease me like this?

Sitting on the bed, he softly puts a hand on her chest while trailing a single finger in circles upon her inner thigh. She begins to press against his hand on her chest, she wants to rise, and she wants what he has promised. He leans over and brushes his lips over hers. Tasting her tongue, teasing her lips as he nibbles on them. The kiss deepens, and their tongues fight a tantalizing war . Again he pulls away, leaving her unsatisfied. He moves his lips and tongue down her neck, alternately biting, sucking and licking his way down her throat to her breasts. He sucks one nipple into his mouth, inhaling as much as he can of the beautiful flesh into his mouth while teasing her nipple with his tongue at the same time. He gently bites one nipple, then the other, staying just this side of pain. This is the first intense sensation he allows her, and he is rewarded with a quick intake of breath and a moan. It is time.

As she reclines and awaits her satisfaction, she is bewildered when he ceases to mouth her tits. For the first time in God knows how long, she has no physical contact with him. She tries to be patient, wondering what is in store of her now. She feels herself grow damp as never before. Anticipation is one hell of an aphrodisiac she decides. Just when she is ready to explode and speak for the first time, ( it was strictly forbidden to talk during this) she feels his weight press into the bed. What in the hell is he doing now? Immediately she knows. She is shocked momentarily, but greedily sucks him into her mouth tantalizing him with her lips and tongue.

AHHHHHHH! He relishes in her oral ministration on his shaft. He guides her hands, and she firmly takes hold and runs her hands up and down him while teasing the tip of his erection with her tongue. She caresses his balls and just when she begins to get a rhythm down he pulls away. Completely overtaken by the sensations filling his body, he realizes that she has successfully been distracted from her own body's needs. While he wants to find release he knows that this is not yet the time. He pulls back and enjoys the rise in her eyebrows, knowing full well that she has no clue what is to come.

With her arousal slightly fallen, it is time to bring her back up. He reclines next to her so that his hand can reach her sex, and so that his mouth is close to her ear.

Gently he runs a finger along her cleft, not quite separating her swollen lips, merely applying pressure to the flesh underneath. He whispers into her ear descriptions of how her body feels under her fingers. Tells her how badly he wants to invade her body with his rigid shaft. How beautiful she looks. He gently presses his palm into her and caresses her with three fingers now. Using the middle one to tease her folds and the other two to prevent her from opening. Ever so softly he caresses his favorite part of her body, that spot just below her labia where she is wetter than anywhere else. He lightly presses and feels her excitement grow. Using only the tip of his finger he presses this spot until he almost slides into her, and gently rolls the length of his finger parting her. She lets out a sigh of relief, reveling in his touch. Once she is open for him, with his finger touch her from top to bottom, he glides his finger up until he gently holds her clit between three fingers, rolling it softly while still describing the sensation her body is filling him with. Again he lifts his hand away from her flesh, she feels his hand cover her mound, and with a moan a bit more desperate than before, accepts his finger inside her. She isn't sure whether the pleasure brought by the insertion of his finger, or the weight of his palm on her clit is more responsible for her reaction, but she knows she has never been touched this way. How can a touch relay such caring, such love, and such rapture? He shifts his hand back and forth, creating a change in the pressure from his palm, creating a different level of penetration too. He is slowly making love to her with his hand, and she is ready to let him have anything he wants. She barely notices that his weight is off the bed. Suddenly she is reminded of this by the animalistic way he grabs her hips and pulls her further down the bed, placing her legs over his shoulders.

At long last he can taste her. He delights in the shocked reaction she gives when he separates her folds again, only this time with his tongue. He teases her lightly at first tasting all of her, then more hungrily, covering her with his mouth and darting his tongue to tease her nub. For the first time, he lets her level of activity rise without protest. She reaches down and holds his head to her. Grinds her hips into him and almost immediately floods his mouth with her juices. Now the real fun begins.............

phlegm
phlegm
2 Followers