Bound & Blindfolded, What'd You Do?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pig!"

"Wait."

"What?"

"Kiss me, first," said John, moving his lips to hers.

"Kiss you? No, sorry, uh-uh, I'd rather blow you than kiss you," she said turning her head.

"Kiss me, first, I said, bitch," said John grabbing a handful of her hair and pulling, before sticking his tongue in her mouth. Then, after kissing her, French kissing her, in the way that Burt Lancaster kissed Deborah Kerr in the movie, From Here To Eternity, he pulled away.

"Eww, gross," spit Veronica. She reached up with her tied hands to wipe his kiss from her lips.

"Now, suck my cock, bitch," he said putting a hand behind her head, his cock by her lips, and pulling her forward. "Boy, if you were my woman, I'd fix your ass. I'd make you pay for having sex with my best friend, my brother, and burning through all my money. If you were my woman, I'd make you blow me every day, three times a day. As recompense to your husband and in honor to his punishment of you, blow me, Veronica. Blow me. Suck my cock, bitch."

Veronica took his cock in her mouth and started sucking him. Wrapping her tongue around his cock, while sucking him, she had trouble balancing herself on her knees and keeping him in her mouth.

"I can't do this," she said spitting his cock out of her mouth to speak.

"What? Hey! Why not? A deal is a deal. If you don't blow me, if you don't allow me to cum in your mouth and swallow, I won't set you free."

"It's not that. I agreed to blow you and I will blow you. I'll allow you to cum in my mouth and I'll swallow. I always keep my word. I just need the use of my hands. I never sucked a cock before without stroking the man. Just as you enjoy having your cock sucked, I enjoy controlling the man with my hand, while sucking him," said Veronica.

"Okay, I'll untie your hands, but no funny stuff. You owe me this blowjob for freeing you. Trust me, I can grab you and tie you up again for someone else to do God only knows what with you."

"Okay, okay, just untie my hands. My wrists hurt."

John untied her and, as promised, Veronica took him in her mouth again, this time, while stroking him, as she sucked him. This time, as if she was intent at winning first prize at a blowjob contest, she was really sucking his cock.

"Oh, yeah, that's right, baby. Suck my cock. Blow me, Veronica. Blow me," said John humping her head, while fucking her face. "Oh, my God. You are a truly great cocksucker. Suck it, Veronica, suck me. I'm going to cum. Yeah, that's right, stroke me faster, baby. Faster. Oh, my God, don't pull away. Please don't pull away. Don't stop. I need to cum in your pretty mouth and I need for you to swallow. That's the deal, baby, blow me," he said pushing her head closer and humping her mouth harder, just before unloading an injection of warm, oozy cum in her willing mouth.

"Okay," she said spitting him out of her mouth. "I blew you. You ejaculated in my mouth and I swallowed. Now, let me go. A deal is a deal."

"Wow! Holy shit, Veronica! That was some blowjob. That was so unbelievable, Veronica, so unbelievable. Without doubt, better than the blowjob received from my sexy secretary, better than the blowjob my wife's sister, and better than the blowjob received from my best friend's wife, who couldn't afford to pay me for her divorce, that was the best blowjob, I've ever had in my life."

"Let me go, now," she said holding up her hands, while her husband, George, watched through his binoculars from the distance.

Only, as soon as he shot his load in her mouth, filled with an all consuming sexual rage, he turned into a violent animal. Filled with lust for her, tearing at her clothes, he started stripping her naked. Ripping off her short skirt, he pulled her panties down to her knees.

"Wait! Stop! What are you doing? Don't! We made a deal," said Victoria kicking her legs at him and hitting him to keep him at bay.

"Screw the deal," he said turning into the typical lying and unscrupulous divorce attorney that he was. "I need to fuck you, Veronica. I need to stick my cock up your sweet, round ass," said John removing her panties from her ankles. "I need for you to pay for spending all of your husband's money and fucking his best friend, his brother, and now for blowing me, you little slut."

"No! Help! Help!"

George was about to come running from his hiding spot, when he spotted a man wielding a golf club running towards them from the other direction. He remained cool and tried to remain calm, while watching his beloved wife through his binoculars being practically stripped naked.

"Hey, you heathen! You demonic Devil," the second man yelled as he ran towards John. "Unhand that poor woman! Get away from her or with the strength of Saint Michael the Archangel, I'll strike you down and part your hair with my six iron."

John made a run for it and made good his escape, when her savior was more concerned with helping poor, Veronica, than with capturing her sexual assailant.

"Thank you," said Veronica. "He forced me to blow him and, practically stripping me naked, he was trying to rape me," she said feigning tears.

"There, there, my child. You're safe with me. I'm a priest, a man of the cloth," he said. "What's your name, my child?"

"Veronica, Father."

"Before I allow you to go free, Veronica," he said raising her blindfold, "get on your knees and let's pray," he said still standing and putting a hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head, as if he was about to give her the Holy Sacrament and, no doubt, he was.

"Okay, Father," said Veronica getting up on her knees, raising her hands in prayer, and trustingly closing her eyes.

"Dear Lord in Heaven, thank you for delivering this beautiful woman to me," he said, while unzipping his pants. "In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost," he said pulling out his prick and pulling a handful of Veronica's blonde hair, "I anoint you."

"Ow! Father! What are you doing?"

As soon as she opened her eyes to see and her mouth to scream, he filled her mouth with his cock.

"Relax my child and suck, just suck," he said fucking her mouth, as if he was humping Sister Mary Elizabeth back at the convent. "I'm saving your soul, by filling you with the essence of me, a holy man, a man of God. Suck, my child. Suck."

Within just a few moments of experiencing the magical cock sucking skills of Victoria, he unloaded all that he had to give in her warm, wet mouth. Within moments of ejaculating in her mouth, another man came charging at them and the priest fled.

"Hey! You! Get away from her, you filthy bugger!"

"Man of God, my ass," said Veronica spitting out his cum and wiping him from her lips with the back of her hand. "You dirty bastard! You vile, evil man!"

While still in character and playing her part, as a helpless bound and blindfolded woman, an innocent victim, even though her hands were now free, she still yelled after him. Then, just as the third man ran up to her, with her short skirt all askew, her panties so exposed, and her tits still released from her bra and in plain view, she pretended to faint to the ground.

"Miss, miss. Are you alright?"

"No," she said returning to consciousness. "Two men forced me to blow them. It was horrible, just horrible. They made me suck their cocks," said Veronica. "The first man was a lawyer, an officer of the court, a divorce attorney, and the second man was a priest, a holy man, a man of the cloth, and a supposed man of God. Can you believe that? They ejaculated their cum in my mouth."

"That's terrible, just terrible," he said stroking her long, blonde hair, while staring at her exposed breasts. "What's your name?"

"Veronica."

"Veronica? That's such a perfect name for such a sexy woman. A woman who looks as stunning as you do, as beautiful as Cinderella or Barbarella," he said with a dirty laugh, "deserves to have a name with four syllables. Such a name takes time to roll off a man's tongue, while feasting his eyes upon the beauty before him."

"Thank you, I think," said Veronica, feigning embarrassment by his compliments, while still playing her role, but looking at her new hero with skepticism.

"Well, I can see why they assaulted you. You're so shockingly gorgeous, Veronica, but it doesn't help that you have that nasty sign hanging around your neck," he said removing it, while reading it.

"Thank you," she said.

"Did you really spend all of your husband's money," he paused to laugh, "on clothes and shoes?"

"Yes."

"And did you really have sex," he said pausing to gulp, before gasping out a breath of nervous air, "with not only his best friend but also his brother?"

"Yes."

"Damn," he said staring down at her. "You are quite the little vixen, a real minx," he said while staring, leering, at her, actually.

"What? What's wrong?"

"You have the most beautiful breasts, I've ever seen in my life," he said staring at her exposed tits. "So big and so perfectly symmetrical, a sculpted work of art, are they real?"

"Thank you, I think. Yes, of course, my breasts are real," said Veronica looking down at her breasts, before covering her nakedness by folding her arms across her chest.

"Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm a doctor," he said holding up his hands, as if he had just sterilized them, before falling to his knees and moving her arms out of his way to touch, feel, fondle, grope, and caress her sweet tits. "My God, they are real. You're breasts seem okay, more than okay, to me. There are no broken bones."

"Other than my breast bone, doctor, there are no bones in my breasts," said Veronica with sarcasm.

"I know that," he said with an embarrassed giggle. "Don't you think I know that? I'm a doctor for gosh sakes. Now, lie back and let me check you for injuries."

"Yes, doctor," said Veronica obeying the man and reclining back in the soft grass, while the good doctor unzipped his pants, pulled out his cock, and mounted her.

"Hey, what are you doing, doctor? I thought you were checking me for injuries."

"I am. Without having the availability of an MRI machine here on the golf course, I'm probing you for injuries, um, internal bleeding, with my penis," he said with a dirty laugh.

"I've had lots of medical exams, but never one like this, doctor. Are you really a doctor?"

"Actually, I'm not a medical doctor. I'm an English teacher, a college professor, with a Ph. D. in creative writing," he said while humping her pussy.

Already sexually excited from the first two men having their way with her, now wanting and needing to get what she so needed, an orgasm, she made sure to take advantage of this third man. Returning his humps with her humps, before turning him over, mounting him, and fucking him, with her big tits bobbing up and down and side to side, as if she was riding the mechanical bull at Big Bubba's Barbeque and Bottoms Up Beer Bar topless, she had an orgasm and then another. Then, waving her hand for her husband, the third man left, when he saw George running towards them.

"Well, what do you think?" Veronica looked at her husband with as much sexual excitement, as she had sexual satisfaction.

"I have it all on video," said George patting his camera. "You were amazing."

"I can't wait to watch it, after I shower and have some sexy pillow talk and hot sex with you," said Veronica.

"And I can't wait to play what would you do again, if you happened upon a bound and blindfolded beautiful, busty, blonde woman," said George.

"Happy birthday, George," said Veronica giving her husband a deep, wet kiss, along with a feel of his growing erection through his pants.

THE END

Please vote, comment, and add me and my story to your list of favored authors and favored story. Thank you for reading, voting, and/or commenting on my story.

12