Bound and In Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pried open the black box and fingered the silver chain link bracelet inside, the chain was cold as he picked it up and wrapped it around his wrist, it was slightly loose but it wasn't loose enough to fall off.

"Thank you," Thomas smiled before turning to Michael, "I've been dying to do this since I saw you,"

Michael tilted his head then yelped as his mouth was crushed against Thomas' a moment later, his tongue snaking out and rubbing over every part of his mouth, his teeth, the roof of his mouth, the inside of his cheeks and his tongue were all thoroughly explored without being sloppy. He bought his hands up to wrap around Thomas' neck and moaned as his arms were bought back down and his wrists pinned to the leather sofa.

Michael whimpered and thrusts his hips up, trying to gain enough friction to thrust against. Thomas' larger body easily held him down preventing him from moving even an inch as he mouth was devoured. Nails raked through his hair and Michael moaned quietly as he mouth was released and Thomas sat up. His pink lips swollen as his eyes glazed over more as he looked over at him. Thomas licked his lips before using his thumb to wipe away the smudged lip gloss on his lips.

"That's better," He pulled Michael up, frowning as Michael pulled his shirt over his crotch, hiding the small bulge beneath his jeans. "Stop,"

Michael instantly stopped and looked at him, his cheeks red and his lips equally swollen. He placed the envelope in his backpack and turned back to looked at him.

"Come back tomorrow, we'll talk about the contract and rules then," Thomas stood and sat behind his desk in the black office chair, leaning back and smiling.

"Until tomorrow then," Michael stood and hoisted his backpack onto his back and smiled shyly at him.

"Until tomorrow, Mikey," Thomas winked at him and chuckled as Michael whimpered quietly and turned away from him and out of his office.

Michael left the club quickly, keeping his head down as he exited the building and hopped onto his bike his face aching by the time he got home because he couldn't stop smiling. He fell into bed and placed the envelope on his nightstand intending to look at it in the morning. He couldn't think about that right now. He finally drifted off to sleep his dreams plagued with Thomas, whips, chains and rules.

****

Michael fiddled with the brown envelope the next morning, he'd waited until his mother and step-father had left before he dared to even open the letter. Taking a deep breath he pulled the papers from the envelope and looked over the words.

'This contract between Thomas Thurston and Michael Santiago was made on the 25th August 2012 for a four month trial period. In these four months the submissive will do and not argue about what the dominant wants or needs from him.

'The dominant and submissive acknowledge that all activities are consensual, confidential and subject to the rules implied further in the contract.

'The submissive is required to fill the questionnaire out at the back of the contract, either with or without the dominant present.'

Availability

'The submissive will make himself available at any time during the week, and one weekend every fortnight. The submissive will always be available if the dominant needs him. The dominant is allowed to dismiss the submissive at any time. The submissive may be released if the reason sees fit to the dominant.

'The submissive and dominant will share the same house in the allotted times, this may or may not include the bed. Sleeping arrangements are to be agreed between the two parties before the contract is signed.'

Dominant

'The dominant must ensure that his submissive is always comfortable, clean and looked after.

'The dominant shall take all responsibility of the well-being of his submissive, giving him the proper training and safety procedures set out clearly.

'If the dominant fails to keep responsibility, proper training or the safety procedures are endangered then the submissive is free to terminate the contract and leave the dominant without notice.

'The dominant will shall decide on the proper training, guidance, punishment, limitations and safety procedures in order to keep the submissive safe and comfortable at all times. The dominant shall also make sure his submissive is healthy and safe at all times.

'The dominant shall remain healthy and seek medical assistance if necessary to maintain a risk free environment.

'The submissive is to obey and serve the dominant in all things, he shall without query or hesitations offer the dominant any pleasure he sees fit, at any place, any time. If restrictions are set out then the dominant shall obey by them.'

Submissive

'The submissive accepts the dominant as his master with understanding that he is now property of the dominant.

'The submissive shall obey the rules that are set out further in the contract and if the rules are to be broken then the dominant is allowed to punish the submissive if he seems necessary.

'The submissive shall go to the dominant if he has any queries about anything. He shall tell the dominant if he seeks medical help and/or is sick at any time during the allotted time.

'The submissive must not touch or pleasure himself with the dominant's direct permission or instruction.

'The submissive shall submit to any sexual activity where and when the dominant demands it of him.

'The submissive shall accept whippings, spankings, canings, paddling and any other punishment the dominant sees fit without hesitation, protest, or inquiry, if hard limits are set the dominant shall obey by them. The dominant must give a reason why he is punishing his submissive.

'The submissive shall not make eye contact with the dominant when in public places or with other dominants unless he directly demands the submissive to.

'The submissive with not touch the dominant without his express permission to do so.

'The submissive will not engage in sexual activity with another person unless the dominant allows it. The same is equal to the dominant.'

Safewords

'With using a safe word the dominant understands that the submissive cannot, physically, mentally, or emotionally deal with what is being demanded of him and the dominant is to stop immediately if the safe word is used at any time.

'The safe word WHITE will be used when the submissive is nearing his limit.

'The safe word BLACK will be used the submissive has reached his limit.'

Conclusion

'The parties have agreed and came to a conclusion that the contract is fit for their use. The signatures below are proof of that.'

The dominant: Thomas Thurston

Signature:

The submissive: Michael Santiago

Signature:

Rules

Obedience

'The submissive will obey the orders from the dominant. If the submissive doesn't obey the dominants orders then the dominant is allowed to punish the submissive. The submissive will agree to any sexual activities with the dominant unless outlined in the hard limits below.'

Sleep

'The submissive will ensure that he gets at least eight hours of sleep every night when he is not with the dominant.'

Food

'The submissive is required to eat three healthy meals a day, without snaking during the night or day.'

Clothes

'During the time the submissive is with the dominant the dominant shall maintain that the submissive will have appropriate clothes for any events necessary. The submissive can wear anything he wants unless the dominant specifically demands he wear something else.'

Exercise

'The dominant will provide the submissive with his personal trainer and is required to exercise at least four hour-long sessions with the trainer. The trainer will report to the dominant of the submissive progress.'

Personal hygiene and beauty

'The submissive is required to be clean and hair-free with the exception of his head and face if the submissive chooses. The dominant will arrange weekly spa treatments for the submissive without complaint. The treatments will include a massage, face mask, waxing, hot stones and a mud bath. The submissive is allowed to refuse any treatment if he doesn't agree with them or feels he doesn't need them.'

Personal Safety

'The submissive will not drink to excess, smoke or take recreational drugs for any reason at all. The submissive will be punished if found so doing any of these.'

Personal Qualities

'The submissive will insure he doesn't have sexual intercourse or proceeded to have any sexual activities with anyone other than the dominant. He is to remain in a polite and respectful manner when out with his dominant. Disobedience will result in punishment.'

Hard Limits

'No acts involving fire play.

No acts involving urination or defecation.

No acts involving, knifes, needles or blood.

No acts involving children or animals.

No acts that will leave permanent marks.

No acts involving direct contact with electricity, fire or flames to the body.'

Soft Limits

'Too be discussed between the dominant and the submissive.'

Does the submissive consent to:

'Masturbation

Fellatio

Swallowing Semen

Anal Intercourse

Anal Fisting'

Does the submissive consent to the use of:

'Vibrators

Butt Plugs

Dildos

Other anal toys'

Does the submissive consent to:

'Bondage with rope

Bondage with leather cuffs

Bondage with handcuffs, shackles, manacles

Bondage with tape

Bondage with other'

Does the submissive consent to be restrained with:

'Hands bound if front

Ankles bound

Elbows bound

Hands bound behind back

Knees bound

Wrists bound to ankles

Binding to fixed items, e.g. furniture

Suspension

Does the submissive consent to being blindfolded?

Does the submissive consent to be gagged?

How much pain is the submissive willing to experience? Where one is intensely and five is dislikes intensely.'

Does the submissive consent to accept the following forms of pain/punishment?

'Spanking

Whipping

Biting

Genital Clamps

Hot Wax

Paddling

Caning

Nipple Clamps

Ice'

***

Michael closed his mouth as he heard the door open, quickly rushing to put the papers back inside his backpack before his mother climbed the steps. It all seemed a bit Fifty Shades to him and Thomas was his big bad Christian Grey. He didn't even dare look at the questionnaire yet. He'd just sat back down when his mother opened the wooden door. A garment back over the arm, her bottle blonde hair piled high on his head.

His mother was beautiful; there was no other word for it. She had elegant features and magnificent blue eyes. That was where he got his eyes from. His father's eyes were supposedly brown but since Michael had never met his father he wouldn't know.

"You're not even dressed!" she hissed for the hundredth time that morning as she tossed the garment bag at him.

"I told you, I'm not going to your stupid garden party," Michael groaned and shoved the bag back, grabbing his backpack and leaving the house before his mother or step-father could chase him down, he hopped on his bike and rode towards Thomas' club. They needed to discuss it anyway.

"Hi, again," Michael smiled as the bodyguard stepped aside, allowing him to squeeze through the small space.

"He's in the office," Mr. Dark and Broody grumbled as Michael nodded and wandered through the deserted club. It looked and smelled different today, there were no writhing bodies or no smell of sweat and sex instead the scent of citrus wafted around him as a young boy washed the leather from the previous' nights activities. He knocked on the door, waited for the gruff 'enter' and poked his head around the door.

"Hi,"

"Come in," Thomas stood and Michael eyed the sight of the man, some people wore black because it was slimming but he wore it because it made him look sexy as sin. He slowly walked in and waited until he was directed to the sofa, he was handed a glass of brandy.

"I'm not old enough to drink,"

"Of course you're not," Thomas downed his glass and then placed the other one on the white table.

"I've gotten drunk once, it was at a party when I was seventeen,"

"Mikey,"

"I didn't mean to get drunk; I only had like two beers. I guess I can't hold my liquor," Michael knew he was babbling but couldn't stop himself. It was part of nerves, as was the picking of thread and arranging everything before he ever done something. It would make their relationship hard.

"Michael,"

"I didn't even like it. It was bitter and horrible, I..." Michael jumped as Thomas placed his lips over his, effectively shutting him up.

Michael melted and wrapped his arms around his neck again, this time wasn't stopped but the kiss didn't last as long as last night.

"Shut up," Thomas laughed as he sat up pulling Michael with him.

"Sorry," Michael blushed and chewed on his lip, his gaze on the brandy on the table. He licked his lips before reaching for the glass and placing it on one of the four glass coasters around the table and then proceeded to place each coaster in the corners of the square table.

"Let's sort this out then," Thomas reached over and grabbed the envelope now on the floor; he slipped it out and flicked towards the back, eyeing the empty questionnaire. "You didn't fill this in,"

Michael was thankful that Thomas didn't say anything about his weird behavior.

"It says with or without the dominant present,"

Michael whispered, finally turning to look at Thomas, his brown hair had fallen on his forehead and made him look innocent and sweet.

"Good pup," Thomas stroked his cheek and winked at him before turning back to look at the papers.

"Did you fill in any of it?"

"I didn't want to on my own. It also seems really Fifty Shades to me,"

"My training will be nothing on that crappy book series. He doesn't dominate women because he wants to. He has Mommy issues, darlin',"

"They're not that bad. I mean the contract is almost a duplicate,"

"I've been doing this since I was twenty, Mikey," Thomas winked at him and Michael smiled back wryly. The contract did seem almost exactly the same as Christian's and Ana's. He had told him that he and his lawyer had written the contract again after reading Fifty Shades. Thomas had said Christian Grey had had very particular rules that he thought would be right.

"It's actually E.L. James you should be thanking,"

"Okay, Mr. Brainy," Thomas winked at him before he reached over to the table and picked up a black fountain pen, pulling the cap off with his teeth and spitting it onto the table again. Michael reached over and put the cap on the pad of paper in the centre of the table.

"First question do you consent to masturbation?"

"Of course," Michael giggled and smiled as Thomas shook his head at him.

"Fellatio?"

"You mean blowjobs? Then most definitely," Thomas ticked the word and wrote something next to it.

"Swallowing semen?"

"If I know that you're clean then I can't see why I can't try it. I've never done it though,"

Michael twirled the small chain-link bracelet on his wrist and nibbled the inside of his cheek, his cock hard as he was asked numerous questions.

"We'll get you tested tomorrow. Okay?"

"Okay,"

"Anal Intercourse?" Thomas cleared his throat and looked at him, the lust in his eyes making Michael harder, he nodded silently and sighed as he grinned and ticked the word.

"Anal fisting?"

"I've never done it,"

"Do you want to?" Thomas asked, "The feeling is unlike anything you could ever imagine,"

"Not really. Have you seen the size of your hands," Michael laughed nervously and pulled the thread in his jeans. "How would you know?"

"So no," Thomas crossed the word out and smiled. "Don't you worry about the how, darlin',"

"Keeping secrets?"

"Nope, vibrators?"

"Yes," Michael nodded as each of the questions was read out, dildos, butt plugs, and other anal toys.

"What does it mean by other?"

"Well, household objects that sort of stuff. I've used a cucumber before," Thomas winked then chuckled as Michael flushed.

"Okay, I guess. I refuse to have a banana put in my ass," Michael pointed out smiling widely as Thomas laughed at him.

"Is there anything you don't want to be tied up with?"

"What does other mean?"

"It means, ties, scarves and anything I can find to tie you up with," Thomas kept his eyes on the paper as he awaited his answer.

"Then no, I'll keep them all,"

"Do you not want to be bound any of these ways?" Thomas turned the paper towards him and Michael pointed out wrists bound to ankles and suspension. Thomas crossed them off without any thought.

"Being blindfolded?"

"Yep," Michael sat back and fiddled with the buttons on his shirt, he really was horny. All this talk about sex was making him harder than rock.

"Gagged?"

"Can't see why not," one hand slipped up his shirt as he stroked his stomach sighing quietly. The light reflected off of the pale hair, course against his fingertips. He'd never shaved it off because it made him feel masculine. He shaved everywhere else though, even his legs.

"How much pain are you willing to be in from one to five? One being the most and five being the least,"

"I'd say two. I like pain with my sex," Michael unbuttoned his bottom button and spread the shirt across his abs, the small muscles jumping under his hands.

"What punishment won't you like?" the paper was turned towards him again.

"Hmm, wax, caning and ice," Michael nodded and signed the paper as it was handed over to him and watched as Thomas delicately signed his name on the dotted line.

"Stand up,"

Michael stood and turned to face Thomas, his hands clenched tightly as his side. He knew he'd done something wrong, he just didn't know what yet. The paper was passed to him and he signed his name on the little dotted line.

"Kneel," Michael knelt without hesitation his eyes drawn down to his hands.

"You're not supposed to pleasure yourself without my permission," Thomas leant back on the sofa and spread his legs drawing Michael's gaze to his crotch.

"I wasn't. I hadn't even signed the contract yet anyway," Michael pointed out quietly his gaze still locked on that impressive groin.

"True. You're not allowed to touch yourself anymore. Your training starts tomorrow at 4pm, be here. I'll give you clothes and you need to bring a list of all the toiletries you use, what size clothes you are and what size shoe," Thomas stood and helped Michael stand up wrapping him in his arms. "Was there any part of the contract you don't agree with? We need to talk about the sleeping arrangements,"

"I will need every Friday away. My mother demands I spend it with her and her husband. I can't be available every day of the week either. I start college soon. Oh, the snacking. I can't promise that I'm not very good at not snacking," Michael breathed in Thomas' scent sighing quietly.

"Well then you won't snack when you're alone, when you're with me you can snack but only healthy food. Sleeping arrangements the first week you will have your own room as a trial run. Fridays will have to compensate for either Saturday or Sunday. I'll let you choose which day," Thomas stroked his hair and smiled as he looked down at him. "How about we do Thursday through Sunday with the exception of Friday?"

"Thank you,"

"You're welcome, now go home before you get in trouble for not being at the garden party," Thomas released him and stepped around the table. "We'll discuss the questionnaire tomorrow,"

"How do you know about the party?" Michael picked his bag up, a plain black one today, and turned to look at him.

"I know everything about you, sweetheart," Thomas gave that wink again and it made him stiffen further.

"Okay. I'm not even going to ask. Goodbye," Michael turned to leave and turned when he was called.