Bound and In Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready?" Frank stood and smiled at him, those sunglasses were still on.

"Yep," Michael climbed into the back of the silver Bentley and pulled on the cuff bracelets before he got to Thomas' house, it was huge. In a gated community the house was three floors, made of white bricks and columns adorned the wrap around porch, a white wooden porch swing swung in the gentle breeze, bright colored cushions sat upon it.

Each window had blue shutters. Trees lined the driveway and the number 34 shone proudly on the wooden door. There was a lion shaped brass knocker also. The house must have cost millions.

"Wow,"

"It sure is something. Mr. Thurston is waiting in the study. The first door on your left, second floor,"

"Thank you, Frank," Michael smiled and climbed from the car, he watched as he parked in a five car garage before he opened the big wooden door, the lobby was marble, the ceilings high and wide. Paintings and statues dotted around the place and a wide wooden staircase sat directly in front of him, with a deep maroon red carpet coating it.

He nervously fiddled with the straps of his backpack before he took to the stairs, he turned and knocked on the similar wooden door, and he turned the brass doorknob and gasped again. His study was filled with books, from floor to ceiling books rested on the seven bookcases, he didn't notice Thomas for a moment as he stared at the beauty before him. He'd been reading since he was young and he was in love right at this moment.

"This is only some of them. There is a whole library upstairs," Thomas said from his desk, he finally turned and smiled sheepishly, it was only then he noticed the clock read 10.20.

"I'm sorry. There was traffic and I woke up late,"

"Not enough to delay you forty minutes," Thomas stood and lent back against the desk before he looked Michael up and down, his gaze stopping to linger of the cuffs around his wrists. Thomas growled and pulled his towards him, locking the silver chain on the cuffs behind his back as he kissed Michael roughly. Their teeth clashed together as he dominated Michael's mouth with everything he had, he finally pulled back and looked at Michael, his lips swollen and his eyes screwed tightly shut.

Thomas reached down and unbuckled the gold belt before pushing the white denim down Michael's thighs and turning to bend over his table, his boxers coming down quickly.

"Sir?" Michael whispered as he gripped the cool wood tightly.

"Fifteen. Count them," Thomas rubbed his hand over Michael's left ass cheek before he bought his hand up and then down quickly, the smack resounding in the quiet room.

"One," Michel gasped.

"I told you not to be late. I should rightfully give you forty for the amount of minutes you were late," Thomas said as he turned and sat on the leather arm chair and beckoned Michael to him, he hobbled over and Thomas tugged his down, splaying his across his lap. Michael slipped but finally regained his balance as his fingertips dangled above the floor, spread across his lap. He gasped again as a smack landed on his right ass cheek, one on his left, one on his right, one on the crease, one on the curve just above his buttocks.

"Two, three, four, five, six..." Michael whimpered as tears sprung to his eyes, the pain in his ass bright and stinging. All he could focus on was where Thomas' hand was going to land next.

"Good pup," Thomas smiled as he another on his right cheek, one of the bottom curves of his buttocks, one on the top of his thigh, and one on the bottom of his back. Michael counted through the spanks, his cock hard against his jeans, pre-cum leaking heavily into the denim.

"Where are we, Michael?"

"Ten, Sir," Michael whimpered, the tears flowing freely down his face now, his mascara leaving streaks, as he jolted forwards on every spank, Thomas never hit the same spot twice by the time all fifteen spanks were landed he was painful and horny, mascara marks down his face and on the wooden floors. He reached over and Michael sighed gratefully as a cooling balm was rubbed into his red hot ass, he was lifted and gently sat on his lap.

"That wasn't so bad was it?"

"No, Sir," Michael snuggled into his neck and Thomas kissed his head.

"Let's have lunch then we'll have your first training lesson, pup," Thomas rubbed Michael's floppy blonde/blue hair from his eyes and smiled at him before lifting him from his lap. "Put these on,"

Michael caught the gray fabric and pulled his jeans off then pulled the sweatpants over his tender ass. Thomas gently pushed him onto the leather armchair and wiped his face clean with a darlin' wipe, vanishing any signs of his make-up, the act bringing a lump to Michael's throat.

"Thank you,"

"I want you to go commando for me now. Think you can do that, Mikey?"

"Of course," Michael smiled and they sat in the kitchen to eat dinner, a delicious meal of tender cooked lamb with baby carrots and new potatoes with onion gravy, before Thomas pulled him upstairs and opened another one of the doors. He stood in the doorway first as he twirled the key around his thumb. A large thick key with a rubber ball key chain attached to it.

"Promise you'll tell me if you don't like or want any of this," he gestured into the room, the scent of leather hitting him hard.

"I promise,"

Thomas finally stepped aside and Michael gasped as he took in the sight before him.

"Oh..."