Bound and In Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baby789
Baby789
239 Followers

Michael pushed him onto the bed and stripped him of his shirt, biker boots, and unzipped the black jeans. He tapped Thomas' hip and he was rewarded when his hips lifted enough for him to slip the jeans off and over his feet. He left the boxers on.

"Suck my cock, darlin'." Thomas grabbed Michael's head and pushed it towards his crotch. There was no doubt that he couldn't get it up, even when he was drunk. There was an obvious straining in his black boxers as the buttons threatened to pop free.

"Sleep." Michael pushed him back onto the bed and pulled the sheets from underneath him. He tucked Thomas in before kissing his forehead and sitting next to him. It was seconds before snores came from that big body and Michael allowed himself to sleep next to Thomas.

His eyes snapped open later with Thomas' large figure holding him to the bed.

"You think you can hurt me and make it my fault? It's your fucking fault!" Thomas yelled at him and pushed him deeper into the mattress, his hand over his mouth. He was having a nightmare.

"Thomas. It's Michael." he managed to shout as he wretched his head away from the big hand covering his airways.

"Shut up, Rudy." Thomas' grip tightened around his wrists which were pinned above his head.

"Thomas!" Michael sobbed as tears rolled down his face the second time that night. His breathing was getting shallower and he was on the verge of having a panic attack when Thomas' eyes cleared and then widened considerably.

"Mikey? Did I hurt you?" the panicked note to that deep voice hurt him.

"You're hurting me now." his eyes flicked towards his still restrained hands and Thomas released them quickly. It felt like an iron band was constricting around his chest and he couldn't breathe right.

"I'm...sorry."

"You were having a nightmare." Michael pushed away from Thomas and stuck his head between his knees, gulping in oxygen.

"I'm sorry." Thomas hesitantly reached out and placed his hand on Michael's back.

"What happened between you and Rudy?" he turned his head and kissed Thomas' chest, just above his nipple.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Please? You know everything about me; I know nothing about you."

"Lay on the bed." Thomas commanded as he stood from the bed. His body tilting slightly before he shook his head, dark hair falling in his face and over equally dark eyes.

"Thomas?"

"Sir." he snapped.

Michael closed his eyes and rested back on the feather pillows, his clothes were ripped from him and his hands restrained above his head with the blue tie Thomas had been wearing. He tried again.

"Sir?"

"Be quiet, Mikey. I'll tell you later. Now open those beautiful eyes, darlin'." his Thomas was back. He opened his eyes and smiled wryly at his hulking figure of a boyfriend.

"I love you." Michael blurted and watched as Thomas shook his head at him but smiled slightly. It was the second time he'd told him he loved him. This reaction was better than the first.

"How about I suck your cock and see how long you last, sweetheart?"

"Okay." he nodded his head rapidly and watched as Thomas features brightened as his head bent down to swallow his cock. The pleasure surrounded him. He loved this part of his training. The clock ticked lazily by as he was pleasured. He didn't expect himself to come the second Thomas' finger was pushed inside his ass.

"Naughty."

"Sorry, Sir."

"I want you to suck my cock as I spank you. Twenty five." his hands were released and he climbed awkwardly onto Thomas' lap. He was rearranged so he was lying on top, his ass directly in front of Thomas' face. His cheeks flushed, both sets.

"Sir..."

"No, Mikey. You're not moving, now suck." a spank was landed on his ass and he whimpered before swirling his tongue over the broad, bulging cock that was throbbing in his face. Spanks rained down on his ass as he tried to get Thomas off before the spanks were finished.

"If I come before I finish spanking you then I'll spank you more. What number was that, Michael?"

He was supposed to be counting? He tried to search his mind for a number that could seem plausible.

"Twelve..."

"Nine. Let's start again." that big hand was bought down on his already stinging behind. He didn't think he could last twenty five more. "Suck my cock, Mikey."

He really does like saying my name. Michael reached out and wrapped his hands around the shaft before swallowing it down again. His jaw was aching, tears were running down his face and his ass was on fire. He didn't think he would be able to handle much more of this.

"Number!" Thomas commanded.

"Nineteen, Sir."

"Good boy."

He yelped as a spank landed directly on his hole. The little pucker danced for Thomas as more spanks were rained down on his poor hole. He rolled the light dusting of hairy balls in his mouth, sucking the loose skin into his mouth.

His balls were spanked, hard. He whimpered and pushed his ass closer amazingly. His mouth transferred to the broad head again. He actually made a screaming moan when Thomas' large hand spanked the tender head of his cock; he felt it in his ass. Wherever Michael was paying attention Thomas was too.

"One more, sweetheart."

Michael braced himself for the spank. It landed on his perineum. Pain sizzled along his balls, cock, ass and hole. Tears landed in heavy drops against lightly hairy thighs as he continued to suck him. There was a scar from the crease where thigh met groin to just above his cock. His cock thickened but before it let jets of cum into his mouth Thomas grasped his head and pulled it away from his cock so the hot liquid splashed on his face. It oozed on his lips, dripping over Thomas' cock and balls as he leant over to clean Thomas.

"Clean me." Michael nuzzled and licked Thomas' clean until he was turned around and his forehead was kissed.

"I'm sorry. The last one was painful, huh?"

"Yes, Sir." he nodded and wiped his cheeks before kissing Thomas' chest again. "Why was I punished?"

"Did it feel like punishment?"

"Not really..." Michael flushed as he looked at his still rock-hard cock.

"He forced me into being his submissive." as he tried to raise his head it was pushed back against his chest as they reclined back on the bed. "I was a rebellious teen; horny, angry and scared about coming out. Rudy was twenty and in college. There was an instant attraction."

He didn't say anything in fear that he would stop talking. His head moved with Thomas' deep breath.

"We had sex for the first time and he hit me. Not spanking but actually hitting. I was bruised for weeks.

"Where did he hit you?"

"On my ribs and hips, where it could be hidden. That's enough. Go to sleep." Thomas' voice cleared from its huskiness and he was rolled over before being hugged against.

"Thomas?"

"I said that's enough, Michael. Go to sleep."

Michael sighed but closed his eyes. At least Thomas had told him some of his secret. It was better than nothing.

****

"Sit."

"Err..." Michael was hesitant about this. One he didn't like really like the color purple and two he didn't think Thomas had ever even dyed hair before. Thomas' hair looked natural, without the help of fake coloring.

"Come on. It will look fine." he was pushed onto the dining chair in Thomas' house as his hair was spiked with some dye able gel. Who would have thought you could buy that? He closed his eyes as the bottle was squeezed onto his hair, the now gooey hair sticking to his forehead. Hair dye was a bitch to get off skin.

"Thirty minutes, darlin'." Thomas announced as he snapped the rubber gloves off with a wink.

The time flew by as he helped bake cookies. Oat and raisin since Thomas didn't like chocolate. Who didn't like chocolate? His head was pushed over the kitchen sink and a shower head was placed over his hair, the purple running in the water made his heart jump. He'd never had purple hair, but it was Thomas' favorite color so he gave in.

"Stand." his hair was towel dried before a hair-dryer was blasted at it. Thomas smiled at him and Michael stood on his tiptoes to kiss him.

"Take a look." he said after he'd brushed the hair back from his eyes. Michael swallowed before turning to look at the vintage mirror that hung over the sink. He looked great. Thomas had managed to keep the blue in somehow. He now had flecks of blue in his pale purple hair.

"How did you do this?"

"Chad went through a phase when he was fourteen. I helped him."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, Mikey." he was dragged closer and music started whispering quietly in the background of the kitchen and living room.

"Why don't we dance?" Michael reached up and wrapped his arms around Thomas' neck as he was hoisted closer.

"I'm not a very good dancer." Michael lied.

"Don't lie to me. I've seen you dance, remember?" Thomas quirked his eyebrow and kissed behind his ear.

 "I don't want to leave."

"It's almost September, love. You start college soon."

"Where has the year gone?" he whispered as he buried his head in Thomas' chest. His deep voice sung quietly in Michael's ear as he forced himself to reality. "Let my body love your body, baby, all night long. I wanna write a song about you now, something from the bottom of my heart."

"I can't believe Chad and Blaine managed to squirm away for four months."

"Young love, sweetheart." he was twirled around the living room, his heart galloping in his chest as Thomas finally looked his age. He was carefree and laughing. His eyes sparkled and his cock hardened considerably.

"I'm young. We're young."

"What college are you going to?" he was bluntly ignored but Michael just shrugged it off. It wasn't like he didn't have Thomas to himself.

"Ohio State."

"That's almost a seven hours drive, each way." he was pulled onto the sofa and he curled up in Thomas' lap, his face nuzzling again.

"I only have to go Monday through to Thursday. We wouldn't see each other those days anyway. I'd come home for the days I'm off." Michael blabbered out his stomach in knots. Thomas had never asked him where he was going to college before.

"I'm not bothered about the drive, Michael."

"Then what is it?"

"You've promised me not to fuck around, remember?"

"Of course I remember. I love you, Thomas. I'd never cheat on you." he reached up and kissed his bristly cheek. The stubble itched on his face but he wasn't bothered.

"Fine. Why couldn't you have gone to the local college like Chad and Blaine?"

"I want to be a nurse. I've always loved it."

"When do you move in?"

"I need to be there Monday for orientation."

"You weren't going to tell me?" Thomas' voice had deepened and it sent a pleasant through his gut and into his crotch. It shouldn't but it did.

"I was going to. I just didn't know how."

"Probably on the way there," Thomas grumbled at him.

"No..." that was exactly what he was going to do.

"Are you packed?" he nodded and wiped his eyes. He seemed to be crying all the time with Thomas. It wasn't Thomas' fault though.

"Come with me."

He was lifted and carried up the magnificent set of stair, all three flights. Thomas pushed into the door on the very end and Michael gasped. One entire wall was made of glass, he could see out onto Ohio. A white wooden bed sat in the centre of the room with the furnishing all black. The room had pictures around it. There was one of the Thomas' family. Chad and Blaine, and him and Thomas on graduation day. A flat screen TV adorned the wall opposite the bed with a cabinet filled with DVD's and CD's, and a Hi-Fi system in the corner.

"What are we doing in your room?"

"I'm going to fuck you."

"Why?"

"Don't you want to?" Thomas stripped his shirt off and then kicked his boots of with a wicked grin.

"Yeah..."

"Then get naked, just me and you. No Dom no sub, just Michael and Thomas."

"Vanilla? I didn't know you fucked vanilla. I thought it was all whips and chains with you." Michael smiled wryly and stripped from his clothes as Thomas sat on the edge of the bed, his large hand fisting his own cock. "You know? Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me!"

"How am I going to survive five days without you?"

"It's only four." Michael whispered as he straddled Thomas' lap. His cock nudged at his hole and made him whimper quietly.

"Five. Fourteen hours to drive there and back." large arms wrapped around his waist and held him in an iron grasp.

"I'll call you every day. I promise." he sniffled again and hid his face in Thomas' neck.

"Shh. Let's leave the subject alone. There are more important things to attend to, love."

He was pushed from Thomas' lap and onto the bed. His legs were spread as he knelt between them.

"You know what I want to do, darlin'?"

"Have sex with me?"

"Yes but first I want to eat...here." Thomas pushed a finger inside him lightly and Michael sighed. He watched as Thomas shuffled down the bed to lay on his stomach his nose level to Michael's balls.

He wasn't expecting the first touch. Thomas' tongue stroked over his hole. He moaned as pleasure sizzled along his spine and his cock stiffened further, sticking perpendicular to his body.

"Relax."

He took a deep breath and willed his body to relax. The hot wet feeling of that tongue compared to the sharp scratch of stubble on his ass cheeks almost made him come undone but he was determined to prove to Thomas that he could control himself even if he wasn't in training.

A rough hand reached up to tug at the skin of his balls as Thomas' tongue reached deep inside his body. His cock pulsed as his hands tangled in the sheets.

"Please..."

"Please what?"

"Have sex with me."

"Not until you tell me to fuck you." Thomas laughed evilly and continued his torture on him. He knew Michael wouldn't say that. He couldn't say that.

"Please, Thom."

"Say it."

"F..."

"Almost there, Michael."

Thomas fiddled about behind him and then Michael moaned quietly as a lubed finger slipped in his ass. Michael leant forward and kissed him on the lips. They dueled and fought but Thomas forced him into submission. Another finger pushed in beside the first one.

"Thom, don't be...horrible!" Michael panted and ground his hips against Thomas.

"I want to hear your dirty mouth."

"Fuck me...please." Michael gasped out, his cheeks blazing.

"Bingo." Thomas crooked his fingers and had the satisfaction of watching Michael gasp and thrust his hips backward onto his fingers. Thomas chuckled evilly and added another finger, doing a scissoring motion to loosen Michael's body for him.

"What was that?"

"Your sweet spot. Haven't you ever played with it?"

"No..." he whimpered again as Thomas started rapidly stroking his sweet spot before the snap of rubber reached his ears. "I want you bareback."

 "No. We don't know if you're clean yet." They'd sent him to be checked two weeks ago and the results still weren't back yet.

"I've swallowed your cum." Michael protested.

"No, Mikey." Thomas placed his lube slicked, covered cock against the entrance of Michael's ass. "Deep breath."

Michael took a deep breath then groaned as his ass was breached. The burning tingled in his ass and along his thighs. Thomas was larger than anything or anyone he'd ever taken before. Finally his hips met flush with Michael's backside.

"Are you alright?"

"Mm. Move."

"Don't want to hurt you."

"Move, damn it." Michael's eyes popped open to glare at Thomas who chuckled then slipped back slightly before driving back in deep. He hit his sweet spot.

Thomas bought him to the edge and left him dangling as he changed his position and speed. He kept doing it. He was flipped over and bought up to his hands and knees. Thomas' large hands gripped his hips tightly as he pounded into him from behind. There was going to be bruises on him in the morning and he loved every single second of it.

"Oh God..." Michael whimpered and reached down to stroke his hard cock but Thomas batted his hand away. Michael groaned and reached up to wrap his fingers around one of the wooden slats of the headboard. Thomas twirled his hips and ran his finger nail down Michael's spine.

"You won't come until I tell you too."

"You said no Dom."

"Manners, Mikey." Thomas swiveled his hips again and laughed again as he gripped tighter on the wood as his cock throbbed painfully.

"Please..." Michael thought he would come apart at the seams if he didn't come quickly. His balls drew up tight against his body and his ass clenched around Thomas in a death grip. Pleasure made goose bumps rise on his sweating body.

"Please what?"

"Let me come."

"Wasn't that hard was it?" Thomas grunted and buried himself deep inside Michael while he reached under and grasped his small cock, jacking it at the perfect friction. He couldn't come though. It was like it was trapped between something but he couldn't figure out what that was.

"Come on, Mikey."

"I...can't." he tried. He let himself relax but his cock throbbed more viciously at him. Thomas flipped him and pushed back inside.

"Come for me, baby." Thomas very rarely called him baby. Michael opened his eyes and looked into chocolate brown ones. He was kissed and that was all it finally took. His cock twitched angrily before spewing cum from the slit and over both of them. Michael gasped, clenched his fists in the sheets and arched his back.

Thomas grunted before his cock swelled further in his ass and he finally found his own release. He waited for the aftershocks to wane before he slipped out watching Michael wince. He tied the condom and wrapped Michael in his arms.

"Good?"

"Phenomenal..." Michael yawned and snuggled in closer.

"You can't sleep here." it pained him to say it but he didn't want Michael to be a victim of one of his nightmares again.

"Just...for a sec," his words slurred before quiet snores snuck from him. Well they weren't actually snores; they were more like little snuffling sounds. Thomas frowned at the precious bundle in his arms. Somehow he would make it work for them. Even if Michael was going to be over two hundred miles away.  

****

"Why did you sleep with me last night?" Michael asked the next morning as he sat upright in the bed. Tonight was the night he was going to Thomas' club. His stomach fluttered like a thousand butterflies had taken residence there.

"I wanted to. I couldn't think about not being with you in every way before you left." Thomas grumbled as he rolled from the bed and stretched.

Michael rolled over and licked his lips. His ass was sore but that didn't mean it didn't clench in pleasure at the thought of Thomas and his large cock. He reached out and ran his fingertips over the curve of the perfect ass.

"What are you doing, Mikey?"

"Just wanted to touch you..."

"Okay." Thomas walked into a walk-in closet and tossed black boxers, black slacks and a white dress shirt out and onto the floor.

"Why are you dressing so smartly?" Michael slipped from the bed and put his clothes on from the previous night.

"You've got clothes here, Michael." he was tugged into the closet and a set of doors were open at the back to reveal another walk-in full of all his clothes.

"This must have cost thousands."

"Doesn't matter," Thomas kissed behind his ear with a whisper of, "Get dressed, darlin'."

"Why?"

"I'm taking you to the club and showing you what we're going to be doing tonight."

He chose a blue polo shirt and khakis. It wasn't his type of dress sense but he thought he would need to make an impression on the staff at Thomas' club.

"Wear something that represents you. I don't want you to wear this..." Thomas pulled the polo off and urged his arms up and pulled a black t-shirt with pink writing that said 'Laters, baby.'

Baby789
Baby789
239 Followers