Bound and In Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baby789
Baby789
239 Followers

"A Christian Grey t-shirt, how ironic."

"Drop the khakis. Put these on." a green pair of skinny jeans was handed to him as were a pair of knee high boots with buckles and chains crossed over them.

He dressed, styled his hair and put his make up on. He'd forgotten to shower but he didn't want to wash the memory of Thomas away. He'd woken at almost midnight to a warm washcloth running over his body anyway.

"Let's drive."

Michael slid on the back of Thomas' motorcycle and wrapped his arms around his large man. Thomas stroked his hands gently before placing a helmet on his head and passing on back to Michael. A few seconds later the rumble of the engine started under their behinds.

"Hold on tight, love." Thomas veered down the street and Michael hid his face in Thomas' broad back. If he was totally honest he wasn't really that excited about motorcycles. He was excited by the man riding them though.

When they arrived at the club Thomas put the helmets on the seat and unlocked the door. It wasn't even open yet and the place felt deserted. The only person there was the cleaner boy.

"Daniel, why don't you go home?"

"Sir?" the small, dark hair man frowned at his boss and Thomas shooed him with his hand. "I've still got the booths to do."

"Karri will do them when she comes in for her shift. Go see your Mother." Thomas took the bottle from the small man's hand and the boy flashed a grateful smile at him before rushing from the club.

 "So..." Michael hoisted himself onto a nearby table and swung his legs back and forth. Thomas grinned and strolled up to him.

"How are you feeling?"

"Fine."

"How's your ass?" Thomas leered and Michael flushed before nodding slowly. "What was that?"

"Fine."

"Good."

"Do you plan of having sex with me here?" Michael looked around the club and frowned. He was hoping to have a few more private sessions with Thomas before they went public.

"No. I want to get to know every inch of you before I fuck you in public."

"So what are we doing tonight?"

"First I was thinking..." Michael followed Thomas around the club and nodded at the things he liked and the things he didn't want to do in public. They must have spent almost an hour deciding what was going to happen that night.

"Meet me at the club at nine tonight. That's when it's the busiest."

"What are we doing today?"

"I've got to do the books so you're free to do what you want."

"I'll go see Chad and Blaine." Michael decided and kissed Thomas. The kiss was hard to keep minimal but Thomas had told him that he wasn't going to come until late in the night. The suspense was the best part he thought.

****

"He's taking you to the club tonight?" Chad asked as he and Blaine reclined on their sofa in their new apartment. It was comfy for two people.

"Yes."

"Can we go watch?" Blaine asked as he sat up. Michael's eyes widened and he shook his head rapidly. "Why not?"

"It would creep you out; seeing all the chains and stuff."

"I know what would scare me. I want to see you and Thomas."

"I don't really want to see my brother naked."

"He won't be naked...right?" Blaine turned to Michael for confirmation who just shrugged before fiddling with the necklace. "Why don't you want us there?"

"You'll think I'm messed up and want nothing to do with me anymore."

"I'm curious to see Thomas in action and see how happy you are, Michael." Blaine reached out and clasped Michael's hands in his and smiled at him.

"Stay where I can't see you. I'd be embarrassed if I saw you in the middle of it."

"Promise, Can we go, Chaddie?" Blaine turned the puppy eyes on Chad who glared before sighing.

"Whatever my husband wants," Chad kissed Blaine's temple and the threesome sat watching movies for the rest of the day. With the exception of Blaine who disappeared to make brownies at noon.

****

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Thomas asked he threaded a tie around Michael's neck later that night. They'd arrived at the club later that night to prepare for the evening. Chad and Blaine said they were going to head in later and had gotten guest passes for the night from Thomas.

"Yes."

"Are you sure you're comfortable in this?" Thomas gestured to his body and Michael looked at himself in the mirror. He was wearing a pair of leather pants, a skin-tight black vest shirt and a red tie. He didn't have any shoes on.

"I don't understand the tie or the no shoes." He admitted and turned to look at Thomas. His man was wearing leather pants and a button up black shirt. He completed the look by leaving the first three buttons undone and matched it all with expensive Italian loafers.

"The no shoes are so if you kick out tonight you won't hurt me or you. The tie is for this." Thomas wrapped the tie around his hand and pulled on it. Michael fell into Thomas' waiting arms and lips. The kiss was brief but hot. It had him immediately hard.

"Mkay..." Michael opened his eyes and looked up at Thomas.

"Remember what this signal means?" Thomas asked as he stroked his knuckles down Michael's cheek.

"That you want me to look at you."

"This one," Thomas trailed his hand over Michael's bare shoulder and down to his wrist.

"That you want me to stand."

"If you start to feel uncomfortable then just use your safe words. Understand me?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes Sir,"

"Good, pup. Let's go." Thomas wrapped his arm around Michael's waist and out the door of Thomas' office. They slowly made their way down the metal stairs, careful of Michael's bare feet. Thomas had instructed earlier that they were going to get a drink and meet some of his happy customers before the show began.

"There are so many people here." Michael whispered as he clung to Thomas' side.

"Not one will touch you. I promise."

Thomas sat down in a booth and almost immediately a waiter dressed in a black shirt and tight slacks was placing drinks down in front of them. Thomas dabbed a bit of salt on the paper napkin before putting his sweating drink on it.

"So it doesn't stick darlin'."

"Thomas! Glad to see you in the club again." A tall, well-muscled man sat down in the booth opposite and a slim man sat next to him. Thomas smiled and turned his attention to Michael.

"I've had...prior engagements." Michael's cheek flushed as he looked continued to look at his lap, like Thomas had instructed him to do.

"I can see why. Are you showing him off?"

"Of course," Thomas threaded his arm behind Michael's back and pulled him closer to his body.

A man's cry of pain echoed around the club and Thomas' head immediately snapped up and he searched his club for the man who made the cry. Seeing a man holding his cheek, with tears running down his face Michael pointed the man out.

"Come, darlin'. Sorry to leave so quickly, Richard."

"No worries." Richard stroked a hand down his sub's cheek and watched as the boy turned to him.

Thomas nudged him from the booth and the couple made their way towards the injured man. A larger man was shouting at the younger man. Michael only caught wisps of the conversation.

"...not right..."

"...punished..."

"...sorry..."

Michael smiled at the younger man and he smiled back hesitantly. Thomas put his hand on the other man's broad shoulder. The man turned an angry glare at Thomas.

"Get away from my boy."

"Do you realize who you're talking to?" Thomas asked and gently nudged Michael behind him. Michael frowned but stepped behind him. He didn't want to get on the wrong side of the very large man.

"Just another pathetic Dom. This whole club stinks of fakery."

"I'll have you know that I own this club. If you're into the hard-core scene then this isn't the place for you."

"A BDSM club is supposed to cater to all needs." The man sneered as he looked Michael up and down.

"This is my club, my rules. You would have read the rules before Andrew bought you inside on a guest pass."

"This little punk doesn't know what he's doing."

"Leave my club and don't come back." Thomas reached out and pulled the smaller man, Andrew, to him. The man went willingly and quickly.

"You're not allowed to touch another man's submissive without their Dom's permission."

"Do you want this man to be your Dom?" Thomas asked Andrew who shook his head rapidly. "Leave before I call security."

"We're not done here, Andrew." The man spun on his heel and stormed from the club with a security guard following his every move. Thomas then turned to Andrew.

"Take a seat in the lounge. Jesse will see to you."

"Um..." Andrew turned and a waiter stood beside him. The waiter escorted him towards the back of the club and into a secluded room.

"Sorry, love. Are you ready?"

"Yes Sir."

"Then kneel." Thomas stepped up onto one of the platforms that had a bar hanging from the ceiling and a variety of floggers and whips. Michael licked his lips and knelt down on the soft floor.

A small crowd had started to gather once they realized that Thomas was finally giving a show.

"May I ask a question, Sir?"

"Of course," Thomas knelt on the floor in front of him and took Michael's slim wrists into his hands and cuffed them together. He stroked his knuckles down the smooth cheek and baby blue eyes looked up at him.

"How long has it been since you've done a show?"

"Almost a year now, I want you to keep silent and count. Twenty across your back; are you alright with that?"

"I'll try, Sir." Michael cast his eyes down to the red cushioned floor and watched Thomas' as he slipped his shoes off and he saw the end of a whip from the corner of his eye.

"After every five we're going to remove an item of clothing. First off with your shirt." Thomas knelt again and produced a pair of scissors. Michael swallowed as the cool metal cut the warm fabric of his shirt away from his body. The scraps of black fabric fell to the floor and he was left wearing the tie.

Thomas stood again and walked around to his back. The tension in the air was so thick he could almost taste it. The crack of the whip echoed through the air and Michael didn't feel anything for a moment and then the other blow came and he felt heat tingle down his back.

He tried to hold his moan in but a whisper slipped from his lips. He was hard and straining against his pants. Three more blows rained down on his back. They burnt for a few seconds before it blossomed into a warm heat.

Thomas touched his shoulder and helped him stand before kneeling before him again. Thomas unbuttoned his pants before gently pulling them down his thighs. The tight boxers Thomas had made him put o left nothing to the imagination.

Thomas rose and touched his shoulder again. Words weren't needed. They knew what they were doing. Thomas kept a hold of his elbow so he didn't face plant the floor when he knelt down again.

The sixth blow was unexpected. It sizzled along his lower spine and he arched his back, his head dropping back in pleasure. He couldn't stop the moan that slipped through. A gasp went through the crowd as Thomas whipped him again.

He was so hard that he was sure that he was going to break through the flimsy material. He knew if Thomas touched his cock that he would explode without any help. He panted as another blow landed on his shoulder.

The last two landed vertical down his spine. He jumped as Thomas turned to him again and helped him up. His boxers were pulled down and he flushed crimson.

"Are you hurting?" Thomas asked as he looked into Michael's teary eyes.

"Not in that way." Michael husked and looked down at his red cock. It was so hard and swollen that it was getting painful. Even the air was hurting it.

"We'll do these last ten and then I'll take you to my office and fuck you."

"Please..." Michael whimpered and his fingers twitched with the need to touch Thomas. Fingers brushed through his hair and he looked into chocolate eyes.

"Soon, baby." Thomas understood him as he gently nudged his head down. Tears flowed freely from his eyes. He understood the reason now why Thomas had told him to leave the make-up off for the night.

He didn't feel the first five but the sixth caught the top of his ass. Pain morphed into pleasure and sizzled through his body. The last four didn't hurt. They made pleasure shoot through his cock and body. When he heard the whip being put on the table he almost wept with pleasure.

Thomas helped him stand and gently undone the cuffs on his wrists. It was only then he realized they were still in the club and at least ninety people had seen the show. A black head and blonde head reached his vision as he saw Chad and Blaine.

"Thomas..." Michael whimpered and buried his face in that broad chest. Thomas made shushing noises and stroked his hair. His cock pounded viciously and Thomas reached down and grasped him tight in his large fist.

"I can't..."

"Let it go, darlin'." Thomas kissed him and squeezed him gently. Michael whimpered as he cock shot onto Thomas' black shirt. It stood stark against the black fabric. His body continued to convulse for a few moments as Thomas wrung every last drop from his body.

"Let me take you into the back and clean you up." Thomas helped him back into his boxers and lifted him. The welts on his back throbbed angrily and he couldn't stop the pained moan. "Just a few more minutes..."

He was placed stomach first onto the leather sofa. His back burned and he rubbed his cheek on one of the fluffy cushions. A warm press of wet hands pushed gently at his back. He sighed as the stinging almost immediately disappeared. There was a knock on the door and Thomas placed a blanket over him before he opened it.

"How is he?" Blaine's concerned voice flitted through the room as Thomas closed the door behind them.

"Tired," Michael mumbled into the pillow and turned to look at them. "You guys look hot."

It was true. Both had black leather pants on and Chad had a button up black shirt which was undone two buttons and Blaine had a deep red silk shirt on. Both looked really great. They looked perfect together.

"The first time is always tiring, Mikey." Thomas stroked a large hand through Michael's hair and Chad asked to talk to his brother. The couple exited the room and Blaine sat on the coffee table.

"You're not freaked?"

"Not at all, Thomas is hot when he's in action. Everyone knows it. The whole club watched you guys. You looked amazing, Michael."

"I'm not sure I can be what he wants though."

"Why not?" Blaine reached out and gently pulled the blanket lower to look at the marks on his back.

"There are so many boys here that are trained in this and...then there is me." Michael wiped a tear that escaped and he turned to look at Blaine.

"Michael, you and Thomas are meant to be together."

"How do you know that though? I love him so much and he doesn't feel the same way." Michael winced as he sat up and Blaine smiled at him.

"You don't see Thomas the way we see him. The way the club has seen him. He does love you, Michael. Just give him time."

The door opened effectively ending their conversation. Chad wrapped his arm around Blaine and whispered something in his ear. Blaine flushed and nodded before they turned to the door.

"Trust me, Michael." With that parting remark the couple left.

Thomas knelt on the floor again and smiled at him. Those deep chocolate eyes swirling with some untold emotion and it scared him.

"Why don't I get you back to mine? You've got to be up early tomorrow."

****

The next morning was horrible. He ached all over. He tried not to make a noise as he rolled out from under Thomas' large arm which was over his waist. A whimper bubbled past his lips unintentionally and Thomas' eyes opened immediately.

"Where are you going?"

"I need to get ready. I've got to be at the college soon."

"Give me a minute." Thomas grumbled and sat up in the large bed before scratching his stomach.

"You're coming with me?" he couldn't hold the horror from his voice. He wasn't ashamed of Thomas he just didn't want him to see the accommodations he was left with.

"Why so horrified? I need to know where my boyfriend is studying."

"I..."

"Shut up and get ready." They done their morning routines side by side and Michael tried protesting the whole time. Thomas grabbed his by the wrist and gently pulled him to the garage.

"Get in the car, Michael." Michael hadn't even realized they were moving until he was pushed into a BMW, this was Thomas' prized possession.

"Thomas..."

"I want no arguments over this. I'm coming with you and I'll be picking you up and driving you back every week, understand?" Thomas was in his Dom mode. He wasn't to argue with him like this.

"Yes."

"Good." the car purred to life and they drove off down the black top. A few moments later Thomas turned to him. "Was last night alright for you?"

"Yes. I don't know why I got so horny." Michael blushed remembering the way he acted in the club in front of almost a hundred people.

"I think it was part shock and euphoria. You weren't expecting to like it."

"I loved it." Michael admitted and yawned before Thomas stroked his thigh.

"Sleep love..."

****

"I'm horny." Michael announced five hours later, he'd only just woken up and he was horny. "Can I suck you?"

"We're in the damn car." he watched as Thomas' hands clenched on the beige steering wheel and the impressive bulge grow in his crotch.

"Please..."

"There is a truck stop forty minutes from here. Wait and I'll fuck you against the car." Thomas winked at him and Michael pouted. He reached over and squeezed the growing bulge with a grin. The hot length throbbed beneath his fingers.

"Michael..."

"Can I masturbate?" he transferred his own hands to his belt and slowly unclipped the buckle and dipping his hands into his jeans.

"No."

"You're no fair, Thomas."

"Just wait, Michael." Thomas' voice had taken a hard edge. He knew Thomas wouldn't punish him this close to last night.

"I love the way you say that." Michael shivered and rubbed his crotch. He was getting beyond horny now.

"Darlin', if you don't stop touching yourself then I'm not going to fuck you." 

Michael frowned and dropped his hands from his crotch before opening the glove box much to Thomas' protests. He gasped at the content. There were three boxes of condoms, different sizes, colors, textures and flavors. Also there were two bottles of lube, one flavored one non-flavored. The one thing that made him smile though was the butt plug stashed inside. All sealed.

"Why do you have a butt plug in here?"

Thomas sighed deeply and swerved into a deserted lay by before cutting the engine and climbing from the car. Michael hastily unbuckled himself and almost fell from the car when Thomas opened the door and yanked him out.

"Thomas?"

"Bend over." Thomas turned him and bent him over the hood of the car. He shivered as the cool metal met his covered stomach. He gasped again as his jeans were pulled down to his ankles. Cars rushed by and Michael looked down to make sure that he was covered.

"What are you doing, Thom?"

"Showing you why I have a butt plug in the car." he growled before the sound of a wrapper tearing filling his ears and the cold gel of lube reached his hole. He didn't even see Thomas get the lube from the car but sure enough he could see the still open glove box.

Three fingers were pushed deeply inside him as they stretched him wide open. He moaned quietly as Thomas' fingers found his sweet spot sending pleasure zinging over his body, even his scalp prickled.

The cool rubber of the butt plug pushed at his ass. He relaxed but the rubber seemed to be wider than his ass could handle.

"Relax for me, love." a kiss was placed against his lower back, just above his ass. He took a deep breath and let himself go. He jumped as the butt plug popped inside his body.

Baby789
Baby789
239 Followers