Bound and In Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baby789
Baby789
239 Followers

"Stand up." he was helped to stand up as Thomas turned him back around. The head of the butt plug was lodged against his sweet spot.

"I want you to suck me." Thomas lifted his jeans back up and kissed his forehead lovingly before climbing back into the car. He climbed wryly back into the car, moaning as his movements jolted the butt plug deeper.

"You've been a bad boy. You shouldn't have gone through my glove box and you shouldn't have touched yourself."

"Sorry Sir." Michael rubbed his head against Thomas' shoulder and breathed in that unique scent.

"Make me come. I want you to keep that plug in until we get to campus for your punishment."

"Sir..."

"No arguments, Mikey." Michael frowned and unzipped Thomas' jeans allowing the thick shaft to spring free. It bobbed a couple of times before stilling, the slit weeping pre-cum.

He leant forwards and lapped at the stringy substance. A large palm landed on the back of his head but didn't force him any further down. The car revved back to life and they started driving again.

"Thomas?" he whispered as he sat up. He was scared. What if Thomas crashed? Granted he was going to do it earlier but it seemed different now he was actually going to. Thomas gently scraped his fingernails through Michael's hair and smiled.

"I'm not going to wreck. I promise."

Michael swallowed before getting back to what he was doing. He traced the large vein with the tip of his tongue. It throbbed a heartbeat on his tongue. His other hand reached out as his mouth descended further onto the solid cock.

Music echoed around him as he swallowed deeply around the head. His palm rolled the heavy balls before gently tugging at the hair smattering them.

"Damn..."

He raised his head but Thomas pushed it back down. He sighed and squeezed tightly with one hand while his tongue lapped at the red angry head. Thomas' cock swelled in his palm before it spat its first load at him. He caught the last three in his mouth but the first was on his cheek.

"Leave it." Thomas said as he went to wipe it off. Michael sat up, groaning as the butt plug once again adjusted. A callused finger snaked across his cheek before Thomas' finger was held to his lips. Michael sucked at the creamy goo on his fingers before smiling shyly at Thomas.

"Good boy." he was getting used the foreign object in his ass. I can keep this in for an hour and a half, he thought to himself.

A remote was pulled from Thomas' slacks and he turned a small dial with his thumb. The butt plug started a low vibration, sending pleasure soaring through him once again. He threw a glance at Thomas but he was looking out the windshield.

"Sir..."

"Be good, Michael." With that comment Thomas turned the music up and put his foot down on the gas. He didn't think he could survive the last part of his journey with this vibrating pleasure in his ass.

***

Michael moaned as Thomas thrust inside him again. He looked around his dorm room quickly, his eyes on the door in case it opened. The sound of Thomas' balls slapping against him made Michael groan loudly.

"Shh." Thomas chuckled and held his hand over Michael's mouth as his hips snapped. The butt plug lay on the bed with lube smeared over it. Thomas twirled his hips and Michael's cock exploded involuntarily.

"Naughty." Thomas said through his laugh and landed a spank on his ass. It just made him come harder. The pounding stopped as the big figure behind him growled out his second release that day.

Michael stood wryly from bending over the bed his ass burning slightly as he wiped a baby wipe over his stomach, ass and cock. He watched as Thomas tied the condom and pocketed it in a tissue before grinning at him.

"You're not living here."

Michael rolled his eyes and sat on the desk chair. So it was a bit small and smelled funky but it was still a place that he could live without any money from his parents.

"This is the only place that would have me without my parent's cash."

"There is a place across campus. Come on. I'll pay for you." Michael was tugged up and he glared at Thomas.

"I want to do this on my own. I got the scholarship and I will damn well live in this place. I don't need you to be my sugar daddy." Michael was close to stomping his foot but he didn't. He restrained himself.

"Michael I don't want you..." Thomas stopped mid-sentence as the door opened and a young slim boy stood awkwardly in the doorway. Thomas discreetly picked the butt plug up and tossed it in Michael's open suitcase. It was open because Thomas had torn his shirt when they got inside.

"Hi. I'm Sebastian Quinn. Are you Michael Santiago?" the slim boy held his hand out and Michael shook it. He was juggling two suitcases, a set of keys, a backpack and a piece of paper.

"Yep, that's me. This is my boyfriend. Don't mind him he's angry at me." Michael grinned and took one of the three bags that Sebastian was holding. They tossed them on the floor and looked at each other.

"Heads I get the window bed tails you get it?" Sebastian said as he pulled a coin from his pocket.

"Actually..."

"Perfect." Michael interrupted Thomas before he could finish knowing he was going to get in trouble again.

The coin flipped and it landed on heads. Michael didn't give an argument and frowned as Thomas left the dorm room. He heard him talking on the phone moments later.

"Is he okay?"

"Um, I don't know."

"Go see him. I'll be unpacking my stuff anyway." Sebastian waved him away and Michael ran from the room, he spotted Thomas at the end of the hallway and wrapped his arms around him from behind.

"One seventy-five a month? Perfect." Thomas hung the phone up and turned to look at him, also wrapping his arms around Michael shoulders.

"Are you angry at me?"

"No, baby. I'm proud of you."

"Proud?"

"...For standing up for yourself. I don't want you living there though. Can you and your roommate afford one seventy five a month for an apartment? It's tiny and above a shop but better than this shit hole."

"Get a room, fags." a muscled guy yelled down the hall. His buddies laughed with him before Thomas turned around and glared at them. One paled before running from the building. Michael didn't think his boyfriend was that scary.

"I can afford my half. I'm not sure about, Sebastian though."

"I can afford to pay. Eighty seven fifty a month? I can afford it. I really don't want to live here." Sebastian cast a look to the group at the end of the hall. One guy grabbed his crotch suggestively and laughed at Sebastian.

"Are you gay?" Thomas asked as Sebastian looked at him. He flushed before nodding. "Good. Get your bags and let's go."

Thomas drove them the five minutes around the block and above a CD store was a small apartment. The railings were metal on the stairs so they were relatively safe. Inside was small but comfortable for two people. Two bedrooms, a living room-kitchen combo and a bathroom were all they needed.

"Thank you, Thom. I love you."

"You're welcome. Call me once you get settled in. I don't care how late it is." Thomas stroked his hand down Michael's face before kissing him gently.

"What about my training?"

"We'll make it work."

"I'll miss you." Michael sniffled against his chest. Tears leaking onto the white shirt making it see through.

"Me too, darlin'. Your phone is unlimited calls and texts so use them. Understand?"

Michael nodded as he hiccupped. He kissed Thomas goodbye again and watched as he drove away. He rang him as quickly as he could.

"I love you so much and I'm already missing you." Michael cried down the phone, fat tears landed on his jeans as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"I'll be back Thursday night. I want you in my club again Friday night. I'm always there, baby. I'll always be with you, I promise." Thomas' voice was strained as they both hung up the phone.

"You'll see him soon enough."

"I know." He whispered as he clutched the ring around his neck. I'll always be with you, I promise.

Michael sniffled again and smiled a watery smile at Sebastian. With red hair and hazel eyes he was quite handsome and the smattering of freckles over his face gave away to his Irish heritage, even if his voice said American.

He was going to have a rough time at college without Thomas by his side or Chad and Blaine but he would manage to get through the five tough days each week they were apart. He hoped he could. This truly would test their relationship.

Baby789
Baby789
239 Followers