Bound and Prepared

Story Info
She is teased and released.
1.7k words
4.17
14.8k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, it started out as a normal day. Or at least that is what she thought. But he had other plans. He took her to the bedroom and kissed her passionately. He started to undress her and laid her on the bed. She knew better than to question him. He started to tie her up as they usually played. But then, he didn't blindfold her.

He switched the TV on and he put a porn DVD in. "Today you will only cum when I give you permission to, and you will have to beg for it". He told her to lie still and watch the movie until he gets back. She tried to pull on the restraints but she knew it was useless. He smiled and left the room. She was lying there, getting so wet and as horny as hell and she couldn't ignore the DVD. Even if she didn't look, she could hear them and that also turned her on. After a couple of minutes he came back. He walked over to her and she was feeling so self conscious. Even though they have been married for a couple of years and he has seen her naked so many times. She still felt vulnerable and self conscious every time. He sat on the bed next to her and put his middle finger in her pussy. He smiled. "O dear, your pussy is soaking wet.

Are you turned on my dear?"

She just nodded.

"I think it's time for the next step." With that he brought out her dildo. He carefully slides it into her soaking pussy and he could see that she really appreciated it. Then he decided to take it out again. "We don't want you to cum yet, do we?"

She looked at him with pleading eyes. And wondered how long this treatment will go on. As if he could read her mind he responded "For as long as I feel like it my dear." He slid two fingers into her sopping pussy and let it rest inside her for a while. She immediately hugged his fingers with her pussy muscles which made him retract his fingers quickly and giving her tits a hard slap. "I told you to lie still. No movement unless I say so" She just nodded. He knew that she will be begging for release soon. Although she has never begged before.

He left her dildo on the TV cabinet next to the TV so that she can long for it without reaching it to release her tension. Then he left the room again. She was trying to focus on not getting so aroused because she could feel her pussy juices dripping out of her pussy. She wanted release. She called out for him but got no response. She tried pulling on the restraints again, but they were secure. She was so aroused and ready to fuck anything that is close enough. After about 30 minutes he came back into the room.

"Please will you fuck me" she begged. "I can't take it anymore; I need to feel you inside me NOW."

He smiled. It was easier than what he imagined. He walked over to the TV and switched it off. He took the blindfold out and put it over her eyes. She couldn't see anything. "I'm not going to give you release that easily, my dear" he said. And he could see some tears running down her face. She was so beautiful when she was helpless and frustrated.

He took out a remote controlled vibrator and placed it inside her soaking pussy. It took all her concentration to keep it inside her as she was so slippery. He didn't switch it on. He kissed her lips and then he moved down to her nipples. He sucked on then and bit them. He knew that he could bite them quite hard as she was so aroused that she didn't feel much pain. He switched on the vibrator only for a couple of seconds as he could hear her breathing becoming very heavy. Then he stopped. He took the vibrator out and slid in two of his fingers. Again her pussy muscles gripped his fingers. He gave her tits a hard slap.

"I told you no movement is allowed. If I have to tell you again you will not be allowed to cum today. Do you understand me?"

She nodded. "I'm sorry. Please may I cum, Please will you give me the release that I need?"

"NO" was all he said.

He removed his fingers and she could hear him moving about in the room. Not sure what was to come next. Then she felt an ice cold Ice cube moving over her nipples. She gasped for air from shock. Then it was gone. She felt it again on the other nipple but the moment it was gone she felt hot dripping wax where the ice have just been. It was a strange sensation as the wax hardened instantly. Then the ice cube was sliding on her lips. When she wanted to lick it, it was gone. She waited in anticipation but nothing happened. Then she felt the Ice cube being shoved into her pussy in one swift move. She was shocked at the thought but then she concentrated on the sensations. It was cold and sent a shiver up her spine. It also made her pussy ache and numb at the same time. She could feel the ice melting rapidly and the ice cold water dripping out of her hot pussy. Mixing with her pussy juices. Then she felt him liking and nibbling her clit. It felt heavenly.

Her orgasm was building and she started to breathe heavily and then he stopped. He took another ice cube and moved it around her pussy once or twice to cool her sex down. She was frustrated but realised that he is going to tease her for a while. He kissed her passionately and she felt the feeling returning to her pussy. She felt how she was starting to get so wet again. He moved away and she could hear him taking his clothes off.

She smiled and thought to herself that her release was near. He moved closer to her so that she could feel the warmth of his body. He stood by her pussy and moved his cock head just round her clit. He could hear her breathing getting heavy again. He continued this for a little while longer and just as she was almost at the point of no return, he stopped. She pulled on her restraints.

"Please will you just fuck me, I can't take it anymore"

He just moved away quietly and stood against the wall and watched her. She was lying there, bound, helpless and frustrated. He wanted to send her over the edge so badly but he knew that he was preparing her for the best orgasm ever. After she had calmed down, he stepped closer and inserted her dildo into her soaking pussy. She lifted her hips as to try and fuck the dildo. He held it still and allowed her to fuck it a couple of times just to get her worked up again and then he pulled it away.

She was lying there on the bed. Teeth clenched, fists wrapped around her restraints. Tears flowing down her face of frustration. He stepped closer, kissed her passionately, and wiped her tears. Then he sucked on her nipples as if he was trying to milk the last drops of milk out of them. He bit them and sucked them and kneaded them and pinched them until they were rock hard. He moved down to her thighs and kissed the inside of her thighs and bit them playfully. He gave her pussy a quick lick and then he placed his hard cock at the opening of her pussy. She involuntarily lifted her hips which resulted in a slap on her thigh. She immediately lowered her hips. He moved closer and slid his cock in just a little. She was biting her lip and clenching her fists trying to focus on not moving.

After what felt like forever, he moved his cock in a little bit more. He could feel her pussy getting hotter and hotter and it was taking all of his self control, not to ram his cock into her and fucking her so hard. But he kept his control and moved in only slightly every time. After what felt like forever he was in all the way. It took all her control not to hug his cock with her pussy muscles. She knew that if she moved he would take his cock out and she will have to wait longer. She just couldn't wait any longer so she just relaxed her muscles as much as possible. He kept his cock still inside her.

"Do you like this" he asked.

She just nodded.

"What would you like me to do?" he asked. Even though he knew the answer.

"Please will you fuck me now? And please may I cum?"

He smiled at her question.

"You may not cum until I give you permission, is that understood." She nodded. He started moving in and out of her. At a very slow pace, but he could tell that it was exciting her very much. He listened carefully to her breathing and just before she was at the edge he would stop. He would just hold still until she has calmed down. His hands were stoking her tummy and her breasts. Then when he felt her muscles relaxing again he would start riding her pussy again. Each time stopping just before she reaches the edge.

Finally he started to ride her pussy at a steady pace that was picking up with each stroke. When he sensed she was close to orgasm he commanded her

"Cum for me NOW".

She exploded in waves of orgasms that continued for close to 10 minutes. He was shooting his load in her the moment he felt her muscles contracting as she orgasm. But he continued to pump away at her pussy, riding her waves of orgasm until she was finished. She had a huge smile on her face but he could see that she was exhausted. He was also fairly tired. He leaned up, removed the blindfold, kissed her and released her bonds. He held her tight and they fell asleep. The best orgasms they have ever experienced, but definitely not the last.