Bound and Teased

Story Info
You bind and blindfold your sub as punishment.
1.1k words
3.24
22.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk me into a room and I see a table in front of me. The table is lower than a regular table and you tell me to climb on and lay on my back.

I see you grab a white rope and tie my wrists and ankles to the legs of the table. The table is long and I am stretched out. My legs are spread slightly wider than shoulder width apart and I am completely nude. You bend down over me and kiss my mouth, softly, caressing your lips with mine. I feel a light flick of your tongue and you can see how excited I am getting already.

You stand up straight and I watch you as you start unbuttoning your shirt. You keep your eyes on me to watch my eyes watch you as you strip in front of me. I watch as you slip your shoes and socks off, unbuckle your belt, unzip and unbutton your pants and slip them off. I watch as you slide your boxer briefs off your legs and step out of them. My little show makes my pulse quicken and my pupils dilate.

I watch as you come closer to me and stand over me. All I can think of is the need to feel your hands all over me. I want to feel your warm mouth on my skin and feel your hard cock in my mouth and in my cunt. I want to feel your tongue on my clit. My anticipation starts to grow and you can see my breathing quicken because I want to jump up and throw myself onto you, but I am bound to the table.

You start running your fingertips over my face softly. Your fingers caress over my lips and down my neck. I feel you take my tits in your hands and hold them, squeeze them and slide your hands over them. You graze over my nipples and tweak them and twist them. My tits feel so good in your hands, but I maintain still, as you have not given me permission to move.

I feel your hands caress down my stomach over my hips. You can feel my skin shiver and goose bumps develop under your hands; since you touched a very sensitive spot around my hips. You slide your hands down and rest them on my clit. You stick your fingers in my mouth to wet your fingers, which I love. I suck on them and lick them tenderly. You return to my clit and begin to massage it gently.

My hips start to roll up and forward, so you stop. After a few seconds, your hand returns to my pussy and I am now incredibly wet. You slide two fingers into my warm, soft pussy. My hips roll up again, and you take out your fingers. You move toward my face and I can see your hard cock inches from my face. All I can think about is how bad I want it in my mouth. My lips part a little preparing for what I hope is coming.

Instead, you take your cock and rub it on my cheeks. When you graze my lips, my mouth opens hoping to sneak a taste, teasing me, tempting me, and not granting me salvation. I want your cock so bad you see saliva trickle down my cheek and out of my open mouth. You walk away and return with a black silk scarf.

You place the scarf over my eyes and lift my head to tie it around. At this point, I am disappointed in myself for not being able to control my body. However, I am so incredibly sexually frustrated and angry that I cannot see you or what you are going to do to me. I can feel your hands run over my skin, but only close enough to feel the heat from them. You run your hands all over my chest, my stomach and my legs.

You are not even touching me and I hold my breath to keep from moaning. I finally feel your touch on my cheek, and my jaw instantly drops. My jaw is hanging open in anticipation. I feel you remove your hands, and then, nothing. I don't know whether you are still there or not. I do not know where you are or what you are doing. I start to get very nervous and anxious.

I start arching my back searching for your touch. You are standing there, watching me squirm in silence. You can tell that I am trying to get out of my ropes and that my body craves your touch and is missing you. I cannot stand laying there without you touching me. You let this torture go on for about 5 minutes, which feels like an eternity. I do not dare speak, but I try to move to get free as much as possible.

You are standing there, watching me. The entire time, watching me be tortured and trying to escape. I am desperate and scared. I am shaking and whimpering. I am hoping you are there but not knowing where you are. You see a tear running down my cheek and you whisper softly in my ear to reassure me.

I instantly calm down and take a deep sigh of relief. I feel your hand slide down my stomach and over my clit again. You start to rub it and massage it. I keep as still and as quiet as I can because I could not stand you leaving me there again vulnerable, exposed, and alone.

You slide two fingers into my still wet cunt, followed by a third, and a forth. You slowly start to push your fingers deep in and out of me. I am clenching my teeth and my abs to keep still and quiet. As you are fucking me with you hands, unknown to me, you are stroking your hard cock right next to my face.

You can feel my muscles begin to contract, and that I am going to come. You come with me. As I am lying there, focused on my own pleasure, my control, and my silence, I start to feel your hot come on my face. Out of shock, I open my mouth wide and you aim all of your come into my mouth. As I am coming, I am licking your juices all over my lips.

Post orgasm, I lay there, bound, and blindfolded with my cunt and my face glistening. You then see a soft smile appear on my face.