Bound and Used

Story Info
A knight is captured and used...
2.1k words
4.32
27.8k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Bound and Used

"Ladies, I'm sure we can work this out..."

Aquilan sweated, the eagle bound to what could only be described as a St Andrew's cross. A blue-scaled dragoness with chainmail armour covering only the most intimate parts of her body smirked at him, the butt of her spear jammed down onto the stage.

"Quiet, little bird. There'll be time to hear you squawk during the demonstration."

The eagle squirmed, the warrior having been stripped of his armour, shuddering nude on a stage that looking down on an auditorium that he could only presume would swiftly become filled with spectators. The dragons on stage with him laughed and spoke jovially amongst one another, but not a single shard of their conversation was supposed to include him even with him in earshot.

It had been a routine quest, something that he'd taken on between missions that would have otherwise garbed him in far more fine armour and weapons than he had brought with him to investigate a tribe of dragonesses with so-called 'alternate' ways of living. No one had thought them dangerous and, truly, they probably weren't, but it was the way the pecking order, so to speak, had been reversed in their land that was probably of the utmost concern.

Most so to the captured Aquilan, the proud knight manacled to the cross in naked view of anyone who cared to look upon him.

He could do nothing to escape his fate, grunting and growling as he heaved at his bonds, although it was to no avail. The stands below the stage filled, wood ringing with the sound of many paws, all belonging to dragonesses clad in various levels of armour. Some were of the lewder 'barely armour' variety while others appeared in more traditional warrior garb, leather and steal protecting them from even the most steadfast of opponents.

More and more piled in, eyes on him and hooting at his predicament, the only male in what was apparently a stadium of some kind, bound and on show. He shivered. He could only expect what was to come, although the lack of any sort of guillotine or implement of traditional execution was, at least, a little reassuring.

Only what was to come instead of his death if they were not hankering for blood?

"Ladies!"

The crowd clamoured to hear, pressing up to the very foot of the stage. Aquilan sweated, keening softly as he tried to lean back, but only found the hard wood of the cross grinding into his shoulder blades.

"I have gathered you here today for a little, shall we say, demonstration!" Her tongue flickered cruelly from her jaws as she paused, a smile tugging at her lips. "And this fine specimen of an eagle, if of the lesser being of male, has willingly volunteered to join us!"

Volunteered? That was one, not entirely correct, way to put it. And what did she mean there was to be a demonstration with him?

The blue dragoness turned to him, tail whipping about her as if she could not quite slow its progress around her body, despite her control over the limb. The eagle shivered against himself, pressing back into the cross.

"I am Sairsyn and I will be the one to, shall we say, welcome you today."

She grinned like a feral, baring her teeth as her tail lashed. Aquilan rolled his eyes and, pointedly, turned his beak away in the best display of insolence he could possibly put on. As if he was going to go along with what she wanted!

"Shall we say, Sairsyn, that I shall not be participating."

"Oh, my dear." She cackled, throwing her head back in a raucous way that, somehow, sent chills down his spine. "You don't have any choice in that matter. But maybe I'll be kind to you."

Her eyes glinted.

"Maybe."

Somehow, he doubted that would ring true.

The blade of her spear flashed through the air and he winced, though it stopped short of his throat, just a threat of what would happen if he did not go along with her will. His chest heaved and he grunted throatily as she unlocked the manacles around his wrists and ankles, allowing him to crumple, unbound, to the stage. Rubbing the sore rings around his flesh furiously, he scrambled to his feet swiftly but Sairsyn was already there, sweeping his legs out from under him.

Crashing to the stage, Aquilan swore like a page rather than a knight as she ploughed into his back, rope appearing as if from nowhere as she secured his wrists in the coarse fibres.

"See, ladies, how you have to be quick to restrain the insolent males," she huffed, throwing her voice as she explained, cruelly, just what she was doing to the crowd. "Best to leave them on display, dangling where they cannot fight back."

"Get the hell off me!" Aquilan screeched, wrenching an arm free as she juddered half off him. "By my pledge to the crown, I'll have you -"

"Oh, quiet."

Clamping a paw tight around his beak, Sairsyn rolled her eyes and hogtied him up nicely, going for efficiency rather than a pretty job. Chest on the wooden boards, Aquilan tried to squeak and call out, but there was nothing he could do but squirm helplessly, nakedly, with his backside exposed for the roaring, jeering crowd to see.

"There's a good bird now," Sairsyn crooned, patting his beak condescendingly as she released him. "And now we'll see just what we can mould this one into!"

The stage did not only boast a cross, but he could not have expected her to loop a hook into the ropes and hoist him up via a pulley system, leaving him swinging in midair above the stage in a crude mockery of flying.

"Isn't he beautiful?" She cried, throwing an arm out as she surveyed her handiwork, smoke curling from her nostrils. "An eagle in the glory of flight?"

The dragons laughed raucously as he swung back and forth, squawking in the display of public humiliation. Undoing her leather skirt, Sairsyn allowed it to fall to the stage, steel clattering where it had resided, purely for decoration. After all, during the course of such a display, she hardly had to concern herself with any form of attack. Sairsyn cackled as Aquilan grunted and swayed, ropes cutting into his arms as he squirmed. Her pussy was bare of hair and only covered in soft blue scales, tucked into her cunny lips, already gleaming with barely restrained arousal.

Aquilan sucked in a breath. She would have been breathtaking in any other world. Against himself, his cock stirred.

Oh no...

"If you stopped fighting, this would go easier for you, my lost knight."

Swinging the bird up to her, Sairsyn smirked and flicked her tail as she stood over his head, the eagle poised at the perfect angle for so many things.

"Put that tongue to good use, bird," she snickered. "I doubt that beak is good for anything much else."

Aquilan screeched and yanked his head away, eyes narrowing.

"If you think -"

A warm dragon pussy grinding up to the curved edge of his beak shut him up swiftly.

"If you won't use what you've been given, feather-brain," she hissed, "I'll just use you any way I please."

Whimpering into her, Aquilan closed his eyes. If she was going to rub her pussy on his beak, he sure as hell wasn't going to watch! His throbbing shaft betrayed him, however, and he growled as it hardened, his eagle cock pulsing lightly with veins. Sairsyn cooed as he sucked in a breath, warmth washing across her barely touched pussy.

"Oh, look," she cooed. "He's getting into it now. See how easy males are to cow, my friends? They are weak!"

She snapped her fingers but Aquilan did not see who she was calling as the next movement of her paw was to bring it across his cheek in a sharp slap. It shocked up, eyes snapping open as he keened, the dragoness scowling down at him with darkness glimmering up from the backs of her eyes.

"Lick!" She growled. "Or else I'll force you and, believe me, I'd love the opportunity. But I already have a resistant one lined up next and I do so love to give the crowd a little variety."

Head spinning, the eagle had his tongue stuck out and lapping across her pussy lips before his mind could catch up with what his body was doing. Her taste filled his mouth and the eagle couldn't even clack the edges of his beak together to make a face.

Intoxicating. That was how he would later describe her taste as the jeers of the crowd rang in his ears. Groaning, the dragoness rocked her hips against him, positioning his tongue and beak exactly as she willed, for the only reason he was there, of course, was for her pleasure. He trailed his tongue curiously along her softly-scaled lips, the little shudder of evident pleasure she gave something that he craved deep in his being, a wicked thrill that could not be revealed in his life as a knight.

The eagle wavered, the winds beneath his wings shifting direction barely with him realising.

A touch on his cock dragged him back to reality and he hissed anxiously as two paws massaged his length. He tried to buck, to rock into their touch, a bound plaything dangling above the stage, but there was nothing he could do to glean even the slightest bit more pleasure. The paws moved of their own accord and all he could do was wriggle helplessly, useless for anything but what they deemed him fit to do. He could still, however, push his tongue into her cunny and flick it up against her clit, exploring her sex with fresh determination, if only for an escape from the pleasure radiating through his feathered body from his cock.

Oh, how swiftly the tables had turned! And Sairsyn knew it too, patting his head condescendingly as he swung, tongue driving into her pussy as he strove to scoop up just a little more of her sweet nectar. Whining softly, he lapped and curled his tongue around her clit with as much devotion as he could muster, although it came more easily than he cared to admit.

The dragoness beneath him, a pale yellow with soft, cream-coloured scales down her front, giggled throatily as she massaged his shaft, teasing behind the glands without ever once allowing him so much stimulation that he thought he could actually climax.

"Are they all like this, Sairsyn?"

"Partly," the blue dragoness huffed, heat rising to her cheeks and neck. "But this one came already broken."

Aquilan shivered, though he was already lost as he pressed his beak into Sairsyn's pussy and gave himself over as he growled. The dragoness hissed, flapping her wings sharply.

"Like you mean it, little knight!"

The eagle could only do as she bid, doing his best to simply tell himself that there was no way to escape. He could have fought, however, even if there was a stadium full of dragonesses before him, though the outcome of such a scenario was doubtfully pessimistic at best.

No. He had to stay right where he was, a faux flying eagle lapping at a dragoness' pussy as she howled out her orgasm, wings snapping out straight. The crowd cat-called, though their mockery was only for Aquilan as her juices soaked his beak, dripping into his mouth as he struggled, dimly, to lap up every last bit of her climax. Slick and heavy, it stained his beak as she panted and ground against him, wings quivering faintly as they drooped, though it would not be her only climax of the specific training display, oh no. She had far more planned for him and the other males in her line-up.

Smirking as her partner in crime squeezed her fingers around the base of Aquilan's shaft, not even allowing him close to the edge of orgasm, Sairsyn raised a hand to the screams of her adoring crowd. But they wanted more. She shivered. They always wanted more.

And she'd take great pleasure in delivering her newest trained male to their clutches.

"You'll do fine here, my little slave knight."