Bound At Sea Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Now we're even, Miss Brooks,' he bowed sardonically and watched as she struggled to sit herself up. He walked over to her and grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her up onto her knees, now directing his now throbbing cock to her lips.

'You will pleasure me now, Miss,' he demanded. 'And be warned, if you do anything to displease me and I will throw you to the sharks. We'll see how long you last there.'

She pressed her lips together tightly, defiant. He chuckled amusingly and held his thumb and finger over her nose, cutting off her air supply. She held her breath as long as she physically could but he was apparently ready to call her bluff and she had to part her lips for air.

Once he saw his opening, he literally took it and thrust his cock into her mouth. With his hand pushing her head forward, he abused her mouth aggressively to the point where she found herself gagging and wrenching. He pulled his dick out and a thick line of saliva connected her bottom lip to the tip of his cock. The line broke and the saliva fell down onto her generous chest.

She coughed violently, her eyes now watering. She glared up at him only to grow more furious at the excitement in his eyes. He laughed and pulled her up to her feet and kissed her hungrily. His free hand dove straight for one of her breasts and he began to fondle it, his thumb and finger teasing her erect nipple.

He pinched and pulled, her nipple now red.

He stopped kissing her and she spat on his face again, determined to get the taste of him out of her mouth but rather than react with anger, he just laughed.

'You've got some fight in you, girl,' he looked impressed. 'That's good. It'll be fun to break you nice and proper.'

'You filthy dog,' she snarled. 'I hope to see you dangling from the end of a rope one day.'

He considered this thought and grinned.

'You might want to be careful what you say in the future, Miss Brooks,' he said happily. 'You never know what might happen. You've given me a fantastic idea for you. But for now, I think I'll continue with my fun. What do you think?'

'I do not believe you care for what I think,' she replied honestly and again, he considered this.

'You never know, Miss Brooks. I might be a very compassionate man.'

'I doubt that,' she said and she attempted to wriggle out of his grip but his fingers tightened their hold on her hair.

'Beg, Miss Brooks,' he said. 'Beg for me not to hurt you. Beg me to let you go.'

She shook her head, even though it pained her to do so. She would not give him the satisfaction.

'It is your only chance, Miss Brooks. I might consider it tonight but afterwards, there will be no such reconsidering.'

She swallowed her pride and her blue eyes met his cold ones.

'Please, Captain. Do not hurt me. Please let me go. I beg you to show me kindness,' she pleaded. 'I beg you to let me go and to not harm me.'

He actually looked like he was considering it. His fingers loosened and for a brief second, she thought he might actually agree. But she was proved wrong and he pulled her in for another kiss, his tongue forcefully playing with her mouth. He then pulled her by her hair towards his bed and threw her onto it.

She shrieked as he climbed on top of her. His fingers dived into her and she felt her body betray her. He laughed at her humiliation and she closed her eyes as tightly as she could, sobbing. He pulled his fingers off her and wiped them onto her lips.

He grabbed her by her throat and forced his cock into her wet slit. She was crying in earnest now as he abused her, feeling his other hand grope her other breast. He was rough and unforgiving, his body slamming against hers. She knew he was unleashing all his anger out on her for the last sixteen years and she wished for nothing more than to be separated from her body, just so she didn't have to go through this pain.

She wasn't sure how long it went on but his raspy breath and grunts told her that the end was coming soon. His hold over her neck tightened and he cried out in pleasure and she felt him ejaculate, his warm juices warming her up from the inside.

He pulled out, the last little remains of his semen shooting onto her stomach. He looked down at his work, smiling with gratification. He pulled her up and again pulled her by her hair, this time leading her to a chair by his dinner table.

He pushed her down onto it and proceeded to tie her wrists to each arm and her ankles to the chair's legs.

'Sleep well, Miss Brooks,' Andre grinned and turned back to his bed. 'I hope you enjoy your stay.'

12