Bound by Beauty Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the meantime, Mandy went about changing the bed sheets beneath me. Ingenious! In ten minutes the bed was pristine, with no hint of what went on there just 20 minutes prior, and I was lowered down onto the fresh sheets.

Suddenly she hopped onto the bed and straddled me in one quick motion, her sex on top of my cock. She was not wearing underwear. She was warm and wet, making me hard again instantly. She leaned over me and planted a long wet kiss on my lips, alternately sucking my lower lip into her mouth and slipping her tongue into mine. Then she leaned over and whispered in my ear. I could smell her perfume. It was sweet and floral and made me want her even more. "I might come visit you after hours," she whispered. "If you're good."

Then she hopped off me as quickly as she'd hopped on and left the room. And I was left waiting for my next customer...

12