Bound by Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While his mouth was still on hers, he cried out, "I'm about to..."

This caused Katrina to grind down on him even harder and faster. As she felt him pulse, she also reached a shattering climax that milked every last bit of cum from Duncan's hard cock.

They stayed like that for the longest time. Locked together as his member slowly softened. Finally, after it popped out, she too slid beside Duncan. He wrapped his arm around her as she felt comfort with him.

"I have never... ever... felt like that before."

She looked up at him after he had said those words and responded, "Yeah... me either."

Softly, she kissed him again.

"This isn't going to be weird now, is it? I mean... we only just met..."

"No." Katrina interrupted. "It's fine."

Duncan brushed his hand down her cheek and asked, "Should I stay or..."

"Yeah." Quickly again she cut him off. "I would like that."

There, they drifted off to sleep.

The next day, Duncan had to make a quick stop by his home before he went back the the station. Katrina was already there, and tried to walk up to him, but the Police Chief cut him off.

"We have to drop the case."

"What?!" Duncan yelled out loud enough for most of the people in the room to turn and look at him.

The Chief continued, "A special unit has come in to take this over. They have taken the witness with them."

"That's crazy! This is our..."

Katrina placed her hand on his arm and he looked to her.

"Let it go."

Duncan didn't know what else to say and the Chief walked off.

"They can't take us off this..."

"I know." That was her response, and something about the way she said it was more sad than surprised. This didn't go unnoticed by Duncan.

"You knew?"

She pulled him over and sat down across from him. "I found out this morning just like you did."

He didn't like what was going on and voiced his opinion.

"This is damn odd! Don't you think? This whole case is odd."

"You need to drop this." Katrina had said with a seriousness that Duncan had never seen before.

"What is wrong with you?" Duncan looked her in the eyes as he said it.

She stood and looked around the room. Katrina then said, "I care about you, Duncan. Just leave this alone okay."

With that, she turned and left the room. Duncan realized that somebody else had seemed to know something about this. He may have been able to get some answers if he went alone.

In no time at all, Duncan had found himself back at the apartment. He knocked on the door with no answer. This time, he knocked harder and added, "Police! Open up!"

Slowly, the door opened to reveal the fully clothed Casmira on the other side. She really was quite beautiful.

"I think you have some answers and I want them now."

Casmira stood there and looked at the police detective. She could tell something was wrong.

"Something happen?"

He nodded and responded, "You could say that. I need to know what really happened and I think you know."

Casmira looked around the hallway and asked, "Where's your partner?"

"Not here." That was the only response that Duncan gave to Casmira.

"Come in." She moved so that the detective could step inside.

After the door was shut, she motioned for Duncan to sit on the couch.

"What do you know?" Casmira asked.

Duncan was a little shocked that she would ask him questions.

"Listen... I need you to answer questions not..."

"Fine." She cut in. "You have a crime scene with bodies mangled and destroyed. Is that what's going on? I bet it doesn't look possible, the kind of damage that was done?"

All Duncan did was focus more on her as she spoke.

"There are real monsters out there, Detective. They don't just have physical strength, but the one I met had wealth, too. I doubt they could get that well off and not control things like the police force."

Duncan jumped up and asked, "You're saying that monsters control the Police Force?"

"Not all the time. Look, that's just a guess. I don't know much. I didn't even find out about them until recently... but I intend to find out more. I may have a lead."

"A lead." Duncan said in disbelief. "On monsters?"

"Look... you don't have to believe me, but don't bother me if you don't. You can leave."

"That's what he should have done in the first place."

They both turn to see Katrina in the door way. Neither of them heard anything from her until she spoke.

"Katrina, listen..."

She quickly moved over toward Duncan, and before he could finish, she grabbed him by the throat and lifted him up on the wall.

"I tried to warn you about this. There are people involved... well... you need to not be apart of this."

Katrina turned to look at Casmira and threw Duncan hard to the ground. She started to move toward Casmira.

Duncan managed to pull his gun out and, from the ground, pointed it at Katrina.

Barely able to speak he said, "Stop... Katrina..."

She turned to look at her partner on the ground.

"What are you?"

Her expression revealed disappointment as she said, "You know what I am"

Duncan shook his head and said, "No... it's not possible."

"If she knows something, I have to take her out. It's the only way to keep you safe."

"Safe from who?" Duncan asked.

Katrina seemed to be torn as she said, "I can't go into that right now. Please... just trust me."

"I wish I could... but you're about to kill an innocent woman."

Katrina looked at Casmira, and then back to Duncan.

"I know... but there's no other choice."

Quickly, Katrina reached out for Casmira, and Duncan took a shot. At inhuman speed, she dodged the bullet, and it almost hit Casmira.

"Don't be stupid, Duncan. A gun isn't going to kill me."

At blinding speed, a new figure grabbed Katrina and threw her across the room.

"I might." Said the tall pale figure. His red hair was almost unnatural.

"Orin?" Casmira said aloud.

The new face turned to softly touch her face.

"Are you okay?" He had asked with a much softer tone than he had used a moment ago.

She simply nodded. After that, Orin turned his attention to Katrina who had stood up. Finally, she had gotten a good look at his face.

"You? How... Here...?" Fear had been the primary thing that had come across with Katrina's voice.

As Orin slowly moved toward her, he said, "I would like it if you would keep my presence a secret. Can you do that?"

"You know that I can't... they... there's no way..."

Orin softly exhaled. It was like he had realized that there was something he would have to do, even if he didn't want to.

"Then... I only have one option."

At blurring speed, he crossed the distance to her. Katrina didn't even have time to act. He grabbed onto her, and she tried to fight back. Orin was about to snap her head clean off...

"NO!" Casmira had shouted out. Orin turned to look at her.

"It's the same thing with them. Can't you tell?"

He looked at Duncan who had his gun pointed right at Orin's face. He was about to shoot when Orin had stopped. It wouldn't have mattered even if Duncan had shot him.

Orin turned to look at Casmira and stated "She would have killed you."

Casmira looked deeply into Orin's eyes and responded, "I know."

With a toss, he sent Katrina over to the side. As he stood over her, he commanded, "Leave and never return here."

She stood and grabbed Duncan by the arm to pull him up.

"What is...!?"

"We have to go... now!" Katrina had cut Duncan off as she pulled him out of the room leaving only Casmira and Orin. Of course, he knew her as Cass.

Slowly, he approached her and placed his arms on her shoulders.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

Cass simply nodded at him.

"It may be a good idea if you come stay with me for a while."

She looked into Orin's eyes and asked, "There's even more to you than I thought... isn't there?"

Orin didn't respond, but he didn't have to. Cass knew everything she needed to from his lack of response.

"I may come stay with you, but I need some time. Maybe..." Cass took a very long pause as she tried to think. "Maybe you shouldn't be looking over me for a while."

All Orin could do was nod, and in a blur that Cass couldn't keep up with he was gone. There were too many mysteries here, and she needed answers.

The next day, Cass pulled up to a side road and parked her car. There had been a few people she had talked to and many of them had said for her to come to this place for answers. She wasn't sure it was the right thing to do,, as some said it was dangerous.

She looked up to see the sign above as it read... Magic Gifts For Magic People.

"Well... here goes nothing."

Cass then walked into the shop.

*****

Note: If you would like to get a more complete picture of what comes next, please look at "Darkest of the Glowing Treasures". Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoyed.

Also, I sometimes do stories for people. If you have any ideas on something you may like to read please let me know, and I may be able to write something for you. Thank you for your time.

12