Bound by Pleasure

Story Info
Damian gets a kick out of watching Sarah masturbate.
1k words
3.92
18.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Dami..." Sarah moaned out as Damian closed the door silently behind himself. He let out a small shudder of breath as he saw her on their bed, her fingers moving quickly inside of herself. She hadn't realized he was there yet, her mind completely engrossed in her fantasy. He watched her for a moment, loving the sounds she made, the way her body shivered in pleasure.

"Mmmm..." Her fingers slid across the bedsheets, enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm.

"Sarah..." Damian whispered as he undressed, lying beside her and kissing her softly.

"Oh!" His touch surprised her, but she returned his kiss, climbing atop him. She tied him to the bed, wrists and ankles both, completely spread open for her. "So you like to watch, do you?" She teased with a smirk. Although she had already cum once before realizing she had an audience, she was horny all over again. She kneeled over him, her body sliding over his, catlike and deliberate. "Ohh..." she moaned, her fingers rubbing her clit just above his very erect cock, the backs of her fingers brushing against it. "I'm so wet..." She whispered, "look..." She slid her pussy lips over his cock, and he shuddered, his hips rising to meet hers. "What's that?" she whispered, he grinned, saying nothing, but licking his lips. "You want to fuck me? Well... maybe just a little bit..." She slid his cock inside of herself, moving slowly, deliberately, but forcing herself to dismount after only a few strokes. He moaned loudly, desperately. Such a tease...

"Damian..." She moaned out his name slowly, her lips brushing against his ear before she sucked on it.

"Kiss me..." He whispered.

She smirked, her body weaving a bit as her fingers attempted to fill the emptiness his cock had left behind. She wanted him, and she knew he wanted her. She could see the fire in his eyes, the need to be inside her. She leaned above him, just out of reach, breathing on his open lips. They filled with blood, the need to kiss her. He tried lifting himself up against his restraints, but she always remained just out of reach.

He moaned, his cock throbbing with no release. He lifted his hips, just barely able to graze her fingertips. "I need you..." He whispered.

She smirked, "Is that so?" She considered it for a moment. "Maybe I should give you a... Taste..." She turned around, wiggling her hips a bit before backing up into Damian's reach. He licked her pussy lips greedily, sucking on them before his tongue dove inside her. She moaned aloud, her hands kneading her own breasts as she licked his cock a few times, no more than just a tease for him, but his groans of pleasure let her know it was well appreciated. She pulled away reluctantly for both of them, her breathing heavy, her pussy dripping with how wet she was. But she was in control.

He whined, writhing under her. "I need you..." He repeated.

She gave him another taste. Longer this time. Long enough for her to cum again, her body electrified with the pleasure of it.

"More..." Damian demanded. She blushed, unsure if she could take much more, but she rose back up to his reach, and he devoured her pussy once more. She moaned even louder this time, pushing herself back against his mouth as she slid her lips over his cock. The vibrations of his moans threatened to send her over the edge again, and her mouth worked on his cock with a frenzy, her hand stroking the base quickly.

"Fuck..." he groaned, his cock twitching inside her mouth.

"No! Not yet!" She pulled off his cock, turning around again. Now it was she that needed to be fucked. She slid him insider herself again, watching him as he struggled against his bonds. She rode him fast and hard, her breasts bouncing with each movement. "Damian, Damian, Damian!" She moaned, then screamed his name. She untied him shakily, and he moved her to her hands and knees and fucked her hard until she came again with a loud squeal that sent him over the edge, and he came inside her before they collapsed on the bed together, their hearts racing, breathing ragged.

They kissed roughly, bodies pressed close to each other, entangling within eachother.

"Sarah..." He whispered against her lips, kissing her fiercely as his fingers dipped between her thighs, slipping into her pussy. Drenched didn't even come close to describing how incredibly wet she was.

"Oh my God, Damian, no!" She whispered as his fingers pressed roughly against her g-spot before moving roughly inside her.

She moaned aloud again, halfheartedly trying to pull his fingers out of her, but getting lost in the ecstasy of his touch, her hips inevitably moving with the thrust of his fingers.

She stroked his cock back to life, and she breathed, "Can you go again?" She could hardly move, but she wanted him again and again.

Almost instantly he climbed atop her, his cock gliding into her eagerly. Her legs and arms wrapped around him, and she let out a long moan that was shaken by his thrusts. "Oh, Damian..." Her fingers dug through his hair, and she cried out as his lips moved over her neck, kissing, biting and sucking the tender flesh, his hand kneading her breast as his cock pushed deeper into her.

And on and on they went until they could take no more. Another shudder of ecstasy. He fell to her side, his fingers combing through her damp hair before pulling her on top of him. Their hearts raced against each other and they kissed slowly, their lips lingering on the others. Sarah parted from his lips and rested against his chest, sleep threatening to overtake her. Her eyes closed slowly, and just before she was engulfed in darkness, she felt his arms wrap around her in a way that suggested he would never let her go, and heard his sweet whisper, "I love you..." Her fingers dug into his chest weakly, and sleep finally took over.