Bound by the Burglar Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," he said, examining her legs and waist. He deftly cut through the side of the waistband of her panties, and began tugging them off her.

He paused. "Ready, Elena?"

"Yes," she whimpered.

In one easy motion he completely removed them.

She was now completely naked, shuddering, trembling, gasping and writhing against her bonds, spread-eagled on the bed.

"How do you feel now, Elena?" he asked, smiling down at her. He held the panties under his nose and the stroked his cheek with them.

"Oh god," she moaned. "Helpless. Vulnerable."

"Excited?"

She made a whimpering noise again and tried again to hide her face against her arm.

"I should confess," he said, moving his face close to hers again, speaking softly into her ear. "I kind of did know that you were here tonight."

"You did?" she asked, her voice soft with fear.

"Yes I did. And one other thing - on one of the other occasions I was here, I stole your Kindle."

She'd wondered what had happened to that thing.

"And of course I saw the kind of stuff you read, and I guess that means I know what your fantasies are, too," he said, and she whimpered again.

"If I put my hand between your legs," he said, now breathing into her ear, "would it be wet down there already? I think this turns you on even more than it turns me on."

"Yes," she admitted, weakly, feeling the tears start again but feeling great relief in surrendering.

"Okay then, I'll give you the phone if I can touch you down there and see how wet you are."

She nodded immediately and said "Uh-huh" breathlessly.

"Uh-huh what?"

"Give me the phone and you can touch me there," she said quickly.

"Sure," he said, moving his hand gently down her thigh. Her legs were straining against the bonds in excitement but she relaxed a little at the gentleness of his touch.

His forefinger traced very lightly over the slick, swollen lips of her vagina. She gasped with pleasure and threw her head back against the pillow. He slid his finger teasingly up and down her wet slit.

She moaned and looked into his eyes. "Please," she said. "Put your finger in me."

"You're sure it won't hurt?" he asked, taunting. "I promised not to hurt you."

"No, it won't hurt," she murmured, "it'll feel good, please put your finger in my pussy." She was practically whispering.

She cried out in pleasure and threw her head back when he inserted his finger slowly into her wet vagina, and she thrust her hips forward onto it - but then, maddeningly, he withdrew it.

"Wet down there, but not wet enough," he said.

He brought the wet finger up and licked it, and then held it in front of her face, and she eagerly sucked it into her mouth, tasting her own juices.

His face was hovering over her breast now and she felt herself pushing it towards him.

"Do you want me to lick your nipples, Elena? They're so hard now, I guess a nice hot wet tongue on them will feel very nice. Your nipples are so hard, I guess they're very sensitive."

"Yes," she moaned. "They are. Very sensitive."

"Do you want me to bite it?"

"No," she murmured, "don't bite it. Please don't bite it."

"Just lick it? Kiss it?"

"Yes... just be gentle, lick it gently, please, just lick it gently."

His tongue swirled around her hard pink nipple, and she gasped and moaned.

"Can I touch them?" he asked.

"Oh god, of course, yes, please, touch me, touch my tits, hold them, I want to feel your hands on them," she moaned.

Both his hands came up and covered her breasts, as his mouth moved from nipple to nipple, licking and kissing and sucking, kissing her between the breasts while he squeezed them, luxuriating in them.

She was gasping and moaning, "Oh, oh, that feels so good, your tongue feels so good on my nipples."

His mouth was moving down her stomach now, blazing a moist hot trail.

"Oh, yes, please, please," she said, whimpering and panting, her body undulating against his kisses.

"Please what?" he asked, looking up at her and smiling.

She strained her neck to look at him. "Kiss my pussy," she whimpered. "Kiss it, suck my clit... "

He gently pulled her pussy lips open with his fingers and licked her clit gently, in the same way he'd done her nipple.

She bit her lips and tried to stifle the vulgar moans emerging from her mouth.

He put her clit between his lips and began sucking and tonguing it, gently at first but then harder.

She cried out. "Oh, put your finger in me," she moaned. "Put your finger back inside me."

He slid his finger back into her, thrusting it in as he continued to suck her clit and she bucked her hips and began gurgling and moaning in pleasure.

She was whipping her head back and forth on the pillow, babbling "yes, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE . . ." and he eased two fingers into her and curled them until he touched her g-spot and she felt herself having an orgasm, crying out hoarsely, her body spasming and bucking against the ropes that held her.

"Good girl, good girl," said the stranger, raising his head from between her legs.

"Kiss me," she moaned, and their lips met, their tongues caressing, and she licked her own wetness off his chin.

"Okay," he said, opening his jeans and removing his long thick cock. "Now we need to negotiate for the computer."

"Oh, god," she moaned, eyes down, still trying to catch her breath. "Please just give it to me, I'll suck your cock, don't make me beg you to fuck my mouth... "

"Okay, open wide," he said, taking her head in both hands and straddling her as he slowly inserted his cock into her wide open mouth. She formed her lips around it, making a moaning noise of pleasure and acquiescence.

She eagerly sucked it, moaning and murmuring her enjoyment around it, as he thrust into her face; occasionally he pulled out and she chased it with her tongue, swirling her moist pink tongue around the purple head and over the shaft as he caressed her face with it.

"All right," he said breathlessly, pulling away. "Do you want me to fuck you now, Elena?"

"Please," she said, looking into his eyes. "Please fuck me, don't tease me anymore."

"Do you want me to untie you?"

"No," she moaned. "I love it, I love being tied up and helpless like this, I love being vulnerable... " She was aware she was babbling but she'd never felt quite like this before.

"All right, I'll fuck you now... "

They both cried out as he slid his cock into her silky wet pussy. He supported himself over her with his arms, so he could look into her face while he thrust rhythmically into her, slowly at first.

The pressure and heat was building inside her and she strained at her bonds. "Please, please, more, faster," she moaned.

"Are you sure?"

"YES!"

He began thrusting harder, lowering himself to kiss her breasts and neck while he did so. She screamed her pleasure at the ceiling.

Soon they were both gasping for breath, trembling, as he sped up until he was pounding into her, driving into her with all his lust, breathlessly, and the heat and pressure ballooned up uncontrollably through her and she had another orgasm, her mouth slack and her head thrown back.

She felt him begin to tremble as he withdrew, stroking his big wet cock.

"Where do you want me to cum," he said, panting. "On your tits, or on your face?"

"Oh on my face!" she said, hungrily. "I want it all over my face!"

"All right, I'll cum on your face," he grunted, pulling out and pushing his swollen cock into her face as he stroked it.

She extended her tongue and when the tip of her tongue touched the tip of his cock, a hot spray of semen exploded into her face, covering her cheeks and forehead and eyelids. "Oh god," she cried in pleasure, loving the hot sticky feel of it.

He collapsed on the bed next to her, gasping for breath.

But he quickly got to his feet.

"That was great, Elena, but I've got to run," he said. "Do you want me to clean you off?"

"No," she said, shamefully, exhausted, closing her eyes, feeling tears come again, feeling the semen drying to scales on her face. "Will you untie me, though?" she asked in a small voice.

He pulled out his knife and quickly cut through the paracord holding her left wrist. "As I promised," he said.

He covered her naked body with the sable and she murmured her thanks.

He was gathering the valuables. "Okay, I'll leave the computer here on the dresser," he said. "After I make a copy," he said, and inserted a flash memory stick into the computer, quickly copying the video to it.

She was so exhausted it took her a moment to realize what he was doing. "What!? No! You promised!"

"I promised I'd leave the computer, and I will. But I'll keep a copy of the video." He finished quickly and pulled the memory stick out and stuck it in his pocket.

As he turned to exit the bedroom, carrying the two bags, he looked back at her. "We can negotiate about the return of the video sometime later."

"Oh my god," she said, horrified, struggling to free her other arm but knowing she'd never get free in time.

"See you soon, Elena," he said, and closed the bedroom door.

To be continued!

12