Bound by the Past Ch. 02

Story Info
Sumayya is taken.
2.2k words
3.5
8.2k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sumayya awoke to the predawn light, stretching out on her bed luxuriously. When she moved to roll over, she realized that her right arm was loosely bound to the bedpost. It was only then that the events of the previous night came back to her and were cemented into reality as more than a simple nightmare.

It was not long before a gentle knock came at the door. Her Master stepped into the room. "Good morning, my sweet little Sumayya," the man mused. "I hope you slept well."

Sumayya gazed up at him uncertainly, her rosewood hued hair splayed across her face, cascading in waves down her pale shoulders and spilling onto her lovely pink breasts. Her deep blue eyes were unusual, dark and sweet, and seemingly unfitting with her Arab ancestry.

Seeing her lovely body curled on the bed was almost too much for the man. He felt his cock harden, his senses overwhelmed by the gentle beauty of the woman before him. He closed his eyes, breathing deeply. He knew he had to be careful. He did not want to take her too soon. He wanted to show her that his kindness was real, and that she could be comfortable and happy if she only obeyed.

"Would you like some breakfast, my darling?" Sumayya's Master asked.

Sumayya realized that her stomach was indeed rumbling. "Yes, Master," she replied. "That would be nice."

"Very well. If you promise to behave, I will untie you. Do you promise?" he asked her.

"Yes, Master. I promise," she said, relieved to have a sliver of her freedom restored.

"Hold out your arm," he commanded, and he carefully untied her wrist from the bed.

He took her gently in his arms and pulled her to her feet, taking a moment to breathe in her sweet scent. "Now, please kneel on the floor," he requested.

Sumayya hesitantly bent her knees and knelt on the floor before her Master, anxiously gazing up at him.

"Now, cast your eyes down," he ordered.

She did so, hesitantly shifting her gaze to the floor.

She heard her Master move across the room and leave, returning a few minutes later. His shadow fell softly over her kneeling form, and she could see from its outline that he was clutching some sort of ring-like object in his hands. She wanted to look up and see what it was, but she was afraid of what he would do if she did. He crouched down next to her, stroking her hair and pulling it back from her neck. His hands moved behind her and she felt a smooth leathery material at the nape of her neck. The man quickly pulled the material around her neck and clasped it almost before she had time to process what it was.

"You're collaring me?!" she cried in indignation.

"Yes, dear," he said gently.

Her eyes glazed with fury, and she looked up at him sharply. "I'm not some pet! Not some piece of property!" she spat.

"My darling," he said softly, "I do not believe you currently have the authority to make that judgment. And did I give you permission to speak? Or look up at me, for that matter?"

She glared at him for a moment before looking back towards the ground. "No, Master," she said softly, her cheeks red with humiliation at the thought of the collar around her neck.

She looked very pleasing in the red collar he had fixed around her neck, thought the man. He was glad she had swallowed her feelings of rebellion before he would have to punish her too severely.

"Now, darling, bend over the bed for me, will you?" he requested.

She got to her feet, reluctantly, anticipating what was coming, and bent over the bed.

"Know, my dear Sumayya, that I am very proud of you for holding in your anger and following my directions so quickly," said the man. "But, nevertheless, you must be punished for your outburst."

She sighed in resignation as he gave her a hard slap across the ass. He spanked her until her ass was flushed red and sore from the force of his hard palm. She stayed quiet and found, to her relief, that it did not hurt as much as the riding crop had last night. When he was finished he massaged her sore bottom until the pain began to fade.

"There, darling," he said gently. "Now, let's get you some breakfast."

She fought the feelings of outrage and humiliation as he clipped a leash to her collar and led her, naked, to her own kitchen table, instructing her to sit.

"What would you like to eat, dear?" he asked. "I picked up some muffins earlier, or we can make pancakes or French toast if you like."

"Just a muffin, please," she answered softly.

"Blueberry or chocolate chip?" he queried.

"Blueberry would be nice," she responded.

He set a large muffin on her plate and placed a bowl of fruit and a carton of orange juice in the center of the table, instructing her to help herself. She did so, hungrily consuming the food that was placed before her. It tasted delicious and felt wonderful to have the rumbling in her stomach finally eased.

The man smiled at her as he consumed his own muffin, thinking about how absolutely stunning she looked, sitting at the table, naked but for her leash and collar.

When they were finished, the man led Sumayya to the bathroom and turned on the shower, stroking her hair as he waited for the water to warm up. He held Sumayya to him as he undressed himself, though she tried to withdraw from his closeness. He could see the anxious fear pulsing through her at the intimacy of their contact, and knew how small his hard nakedness pressed against her soft little body made her feel. He was confidant she could feel his erection.

The man gently pushed Sumayya into the shower and then stepped in after her. He unclasped her collar and kissed her soft body gently as he shampooed her flowing hair, rinsing it and then conditioning it. He then handed her a bar of soap and instructed her to wash both of their bodies. She did so reluctantly but thoroughly, gently scrubbing him clean. She balked when he pointed out the part of his body that she had neglected, but hesitantly washed his hard penis as well.

Sumayya's Master turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, drying his own body and then Sumayya's, allowing her to wrap herself in the towel as they left the bathroom. Sumayya had to admit that she felt a little better now that she was clean and full and allowed to conceal her nakedness.

She did not resist when her Master again placed the collar around her neck, and she allowed herself to be led back to the bedroom.

"Ah, here we are," said her Master, pulling several pieces of skimpy lingerie from his black bag. "Put these on, my darling."

Sumayya recoiled at the thought of wearing the scarlet, crotchless thong and matching open cup bra, but she knew better than to disobey. Her Master watched in amusement as she struggled to put on the garments while still concealing her naked body, clutching the towel to her breast.

The man handed a bag of cosmetics to Sumayya.

"Now, put these on," he instructed. "Tastefully."

Sumayya hesitantly removed a tube of ruby red lipstick and carefully applied it to her lips. She completed her look with eye shadow and mascara before turning back to her Master for approval. Her Master nodded, taking the towel and cosmetic bag from her and looking her up and down.

She made a lovely sight. The lipstick perfectly matched her lingerie, and her supple lips stood out magnificently against her pale skin. He studied the perfect curves of her body, running his eyes along the creamy alabaster of her skin, lingering over her breasts, which were enhanced and further exposed by the scarlet undergarment. Her nipples stood up wonderfully, and the full roundness of her breasts was infinitely alluring. Her eyes beckoned, large and round, shadowy and seductive, their blueness wonderfully mysterious and impossibly deep. He fell into them.

He could not help himself. He knew that he would take her here and now.

"Lie down on the bed," he instructed softly.

Sumayya saw the lust in his eyes and followed the line of his body down to his hard cock. She knew that the inevitable was finally here. She stood very still.

"No," she said, softly but firmly. "No, I will not."

"Yes you will," said the man.

She shook her head.

The man stared at her, angrily. "Sumayya," he hissed, "get on the bed. Now!"

She firmly met his gaze. "If you think I will willingly let you rape me, you are insane. If you want me, then fine, take me. But I will have no part in it. I will fight you all the way. I swear it on my life."

The man looked at her in surprise. He raised his eyebrows. "I see," he said softly. "You're decision is unwise. But the choice is yours."

Yes, she thought. The choice is mine. It may not be much, but at least it is a choice.

"I will give you one last chance, Sumayya," said the man. "If you do not lie back on the bed immediately, you will be punished severely."

Sumayya raised her chin defiantly.

The man sighed. "As you wish," he said, and stepped towards her.

Sumayya gasped as he threw her down onto the bed, harshly grabbing her breasts. He pinned her arms over her head with one hand and violently kissed her, thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth and drinking of her wonderful sweetness, forcing her to swallow her protests. She struggled violently against his body, but to no avail. He had her pinned like a helpless sparrow in the talons of a hawk.

She screamed when his lips broke away from hers, and he put his unoccupied hand to her mouth to quiet her, leaning down and licking around her beautiful brown areolas up to her supple nipples. He sucked slowly before biting down hard, causing her to let out a muffled shriek.

He gave her another long kiss and leaned into her, his hard cock rubbing against the slit in her panties, irritating and enlarging her delicate labia. With a single thrust, the man entered deep into his captive's body. She let out a gasp as he fucked her mercilessly, his cock pounding in and out of her delicate pussy. He filled her completely, stretching her insides to their limits, and she felt as if her pussy would burst each time he pushed himself into her.

She screamed and fought but he only fucked her harder, breathing heavily and pushing his cock still deeper into her unwilling body, slapping her and pinching her nipples in-between thrusts.

The man suddenly stopped, yanking her up by her hair and pulling her to the floor. She winced and protested, but he only tossed her to the ground and continued to ravish her. He pounded her until she could take no more. Her struggling gradually eased as her body tired and surrendered itself to its fate. He fucked her endlessly, relentlessly, ruthlessly. She begged him to stop, her eyes tearing. She garbled insincere promises, which gradually became more desperate, more sincere, until she absolutely meant to keep them if he would only show her mercy. If he would only stop. She felt her body responding against her will; she was thrusting up to meet him. Her body lurched, and she cried out as the sensations took over, a haze of pain and pleasure and fear consuming her mind and severing her self-control. She begged him to stop. She would do anything. He did not head her, pounding her unceasingly until he finally exploded inside her, his semen spurting in hot jets up into her body.

She felt his hand stroking her hair and knew that it was finally over.

Tears suddenly rushed to her eyes, and she felt herself clutching the body of the man who had just raped her, burying herself against his chest. The man made soft hushing noises and scooped her up gently, lying her back on the bed and wrapping his arms around her.

"It's okay, darling," he soothed. "I'm done. You can rest now."

He rocked her gently.

She sobbed into him.

"Next time, it will be easier, darling. Submit to me, and everything will be so much easier. It won't hurt at all. Just keep that in mind, my darling."

She knew that he was right. She had been foolish to deny him. He would get what he wanted one way or another, and her denial had only foisted more pain upon herself.

"Will you be good next time?" he asked her gently.

She nodded. "Yes," she said, "I will be."

"You're forgetting something, my dear," he prompted.

She blushed. "Master," she remembered. "I am sorry, Master. Please forgive me."

The man looked down into her sincere eyes. "I have already forgiven you," he whispered softly.