Bound Ch. 01

Story Info
A naive woman has an unexpected visitor.
949 words
3.87
76.1k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up in the middle of the night in my dark room, shivering and nipples hard from my fan. I briefly wondered, "How strange...I never throw the covers off..." and then I looked down at my naked body and stretched my arms only to find that my hands and feet are bound spread-eagled to my bed- a piece of tape over my mouth.

My heart began to race and I frantically pulled at the ropes only to stop quickly when I noticed a dark figure at the foot of my bed. I tried to scream but it came out muffled- barely a sound at all.

A deep voice coming from the direction of the figure said, "Don't try to scream, it will only waste your energy. Energy I want you to have. I want you to have plenty- because whether you like it or not, I'm going to have some fun tonight."

"I came in through your balcony door- which you conveniently left unlocked- and planned on robbing and quickly silencing your family. But then I saw you- lying on your stomach, one leg close to you and the other kicked out so carelessly. I pulled your blanket down until I saw your magnificent breasts pressed against the bed and then I knew my plans had to be changed."

The tall dark figure began to slowly crawl between my legs and up my body like a feline predator as he continued speaking in that deep, harsh voice,

"Do you know how tempting it is for a girl like you to sleep naked, waiting to be discovered? And why would a woman keep her pussy so carefully groomed if not to be looked at and touched...?"

"I bet you fuck every man that you meet. You're just a secret whore that covers it up from her parents with a room filled with books and paintings and pictures, aren't you? Well that's okay baby, even sluts can be taught a thing or two by a man like me."

I tried to tell him with my eyes that I wasn't like that and that's not why I do those things. I love to sleep naked because it feels like I imagine a lover's caress would feel.

During my lonely nights, my down comforter feels like the weight of a man against me and as I shift in my sleep my neck is brushed, my nipples are teased, and I feel desirable. I even shave my pussy except for a small strip to just feel sexy- even though no one sees it. I wanted to tell him that I was a virgin- that I was waiting until marriage...but I slept naked and groomed because I just couldn't deny myself these few naughty pleasures.

My eyes pleaded for him to understand that I had never done any of the things he was suggesting and probably thinking about doing to me.

By the time he finished speaking he was over me, staring down at my face and frightened eyes. I looked up at his ski mask and his eyes were brown, I realized; but in the dark of my room with only the slight orange glow of the streetlight coming through my curtain, they looked as black as the night outside my window.

He looked down at my chest and back up to my eyes and I was sure he could hear my heart beating frantically. His full lips curved in a devious smile- sly and tempting.

Tempting? Where did that word come from? I couldn't even think of this man as anything but repulsing. Anything else would be...Would be what? Wrong? Yes! My conscience screamed at me. You've always been a girl of virtue, my conscience exclaimed. All these years of denying temptation to let some stranger take it all away?

I bucked my body in an effort to fight what was happening but he quickly placed his hands on my wrists and put his weight on top of mine. He squeezed my arms, pressed down with his pelvis, and let me feel all the tightly coiled strength in that body. A silent warning against any attempt to resist. I also felt thick hard proof burning against my thigh that my efforts to fight him only excited him more.

I closed my eyes, resigned to my ruin, and turned my head in shame as he traced my outline with one calloused hand and leaned in to let his hot breath caress my right cheek.

As soon as his steamy exhale swept across the right side my neck, I gave an involuntary jerk. He came back up to look in my eyes and saw what I didn't want him to see. "Someone has a sensitive neck, doesn't she? Let's see if you enjoy what I love doing."

For a few brief moments he trailed his hot breath and some of his tongue gently from my ear lobe down to neck, and a flame of hope flared in my heart that he hadn't guessed my secret.

I gasped in air through my nose when he drove a hand into my loose wavy hair and tightened the line of my neck. I let out a whimper of despair as I felt his mouth open against my skin and he bit down on the taunt tendon there.

I don't know what sounds I made, but I reflexively thrust my hips against his heavy weight and felt my nipples rasp against the hot, harsh, wool of his sweater.

He licked the tingle away from my neck as I pulled air in rapidly and he murmured, "Mmmhmm, I think we're both going to have a good time tonight."