Bound Ch. 02: Bound for Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Jennifer." I said arching my back pushing my breasts into her face. I should have been surprised when I felt her hands loosening my belt and pulling down my pants but I wasn't. She slid down to the floor as she pulled my pants off, dropping them on the coffee table. My pants off, she began caressing my thighs up to my wet pussy. Her eyes fluttered shut as she began kissing the inside of my thighs slowly working toward my honey pot. My breathing was becoming more labored with the stimulation and the limiting effects of the corset but it didn't stop there. Jennifer drew my thong to the side and after a brief hesitation I felt her tongue probing. I lifted my butt when she grabbed the waistband and pulled my thong off.

Looking down seeing Lil Red Riding Hood eating my pussy, I laughed.

"Whats so funny?" she said pausing.

"Sorry Jen, I was just thinking how much funnier this would be if I was dressed as the Big Bad Wolf."

"Actually, this." she indicated her costume. "was only the first part. I had actually made a Big Bad Wolf for Daniel to wear."

"Oh Sweetie!" OK, Now I REALLY felt like crap. No bet was worth this! Drawing her up off her knees I kissed her again, the musky smell of my pussy strong on her face. "I'm sure there is a reason, we just need to find out his side of the story but not tonight." I said guiding her to the bedroom. "lets get you out of that costume. I wanna play too."

The walk down the hall took longer than expected because we kept attacking each others body. Kisses rained as clothing was removed and strewn about haphazardly. By the time we collapsed onto the bed all she had on where her over the knee socks and high heels. All I had on was my corset and that was only because Jennifer had to take my shoes off to remove my pants. Taking her breasts in each hand I kissed and suckled each until I felt her fingers slip into my pussy while she used her thumb to put pressure on and tease my clit. I abandoned her breasts and sought out her mouth, my tongue slipping in as my hand found her soft wet folds.

She was so hot and she shuddered as I slipped a finger into her tight wet hole. Gasping for breath she stopped kissing me for a moment. Sensing that she needed permission or some sort of acknowledgment to continue I opened my eyes and saw her looking back at me. She could not have been more obvious if she had a lit neon question mark above her head. She wasn't sure if this was right, it was almost as if the change of venue from her couch to her bed had upped the ante and my finger slipping into her pussy was my 'call' to her bet. I could understand her dilemma better than anyone I thought as I recalled my encounter with Chris, the tryst with Justin, not to mention the embarrassing episode with the pizza man whose name I never even knew.

"Are you OK?" I asked. "We can stop if you want to."

"I'm fine. It's just that..." she replied leaving the rest of the sentence hanging in the air.

"It's OK. I understand." I said planting a small kiss on her pursed lips. "Close your eyes." I said, kissing each of them as they closed. As a woman I could almost feel the fire coursing through her body at that moment. I could also feel the concern, the worry, the fear, the desire, and lastly, the fear of the desire.

Continuing my kisses down her face to the side of her neck I continued planting a couple more on her shoulder before playfully biting her. She gasped lightly at that but what was more important was that at the same time she had driven her pussy into my hand.

Softly, lightly I began massaging her pussy while I continued my exploration of her amazing body. When she brought her hands up to my head as I reached her breasts, keeping them there as I headed steadily South. I could tell she was still questioning but that she was getting closer to submitting.

With each kiss I lowered myself further and further between her thighs until that last kiss I planted just above her mound. Her breath caught slightly with that one and I could swear that I could feel the quiver of her pussy in my own at that moment.

With my head on a level with her sweet pussy as I looked up and over her flat stomach and between her large breasts to see her looking down at me with fear and anticipation. I could tell by the look on her face that she was scared. Scared that I would eat her pussy but also scared that I wouldn't. Holding her eyes I lowered my face to her pussy, her breath coming in raspy spurts, one hand clamped over her mouth stifling a silent scream. I tried to recreate what the "Italian Stallion" had done to me as I took as much of her pussy in my mouth as I could, flicking my tongue into her folds seeking her clit.

Jennifer gasped when my tongue hit her sensitive little button and she drove her pussy into my mouth instinctively. I had her and she knew it. Her body shuddered with each stimulation as she still defensively tried to resist the pleasure she was feeling. 'Thank God for alcohol.' I though as I continued licking her pussy. 'Cuz there is NO WAY she would have let me do this sober if she's having this much trouble doing it drunk!'

With a whimper her hands abandoned her breasts to touch my head in what I took to be a gesture of encouragement. After another flick of my tongue she arched her pelvis into my mouth as she reached up to hold her breasts and pinch her nipples. Looking up at her, with my face still buried in her mound, I could see her face was twisted with the strain of holding back the inevitable. Sensing that she needed a break I abandoned that battle front and resumed the one at her face. Eagerly she kissed me back, tongue darting into my mouth. Turning around I presented my pussy to her.

This was the moment of truth, this was the moment that would change everything and I really had no idea what she would do. What we had done up until now was just play, this would be it, the final leg of the journey we had started on her couch, and then, in an instant, I watched all the fear, all the worry, all the stress just melt away. Jennifer smiled at me so softly as she lowered herself to my pussy. I heard her take a deep breath through her nose filling her sinuses with my scent before she parted my lips and brought out her tongue to taste me, my eyes rolling up in my head with the sensation.

My whole body quivered from her attention and I strove to return the favor as we coupled in the classic 69 position. It was obvious to me that, before tonight, she had never eaten pussy but what she lacked in experience she made up for with dedication. Parting my lips with her fingers to get clear access to my clit she sucked it into her mouth and then rapidly ran her tongue up and down and over it. 'It didn't hurt that as a woman she knew what would feel good!' I thought.

Kissing her feet I removed her shoes that kept getting caught up in the sheets, I admired the bright red polish on her toenails. Turning around I resumed kissing the soft, sweet lips on her face. Hovering over her, taking the dominant position I let my dangling breasts tickle hers as I buried my fingers in her now sodden pussy.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned into my open mouth as I continued my onslaught. She tried to keep up as I felt her turn some more attention to what she was doing to me but what I was doing was simply too much. The shuddering grind of her pelvis into my hand was my first major indication of how close she was, her struggled breath was the next.

"Oh God! Uh uh! Oh! Oh! Oh God! Danielle!" she said her whole body quivering. "Your gonna, your gonna, make! Me! CUM!" she screamed as she finally came. Being careful to stay away from her ultra sensitive clit I paid attention to the other areas of her engorged pussy while I kissing her softly.

Laying there next to me, her eyes wide as teacups, she gazed at me trying to control her shuddering breath.

"Oh my GOD Danielle! That was incredible!" she said as she lightly grazed my arm. "Now it's your turn." she continued as she drew my cum drenched fingers to her mouth and sucked on them before sliding down toward my pussy.

I had seen her do this maneuver many times when she had gone down on me as Daniel but this was different. This body was so much more sensitive especially the nipples. As her tongue teased my nipples I was especially thankful that the corset left the breasts bare.

Jennifer finished her trek and I soon felt her tongue start working me again. Gasping and moaning whenever she did something I liked, I quickly taught her how to eat pussy as well as she sucked dick. With the culmination of my orgasm we realized just how much damage we had to the bed. Laughing with the ecstasy of the moment we quickly remade the bed and slipped under the covers. Laying in each others arms we fell asleep

I realized that night that a woman making love to a woman is such a different experience. It's slower and softer and more about your partners satisfaction than it is about your own. Jennifer fell asleep before me, I couldn't help but notice the contrast of her soft naked body compared to mine clad in that stiff leather corset. I may have slept that night but I didn't get any rest. Even in my dreams I was trying to work out how to fix everything. The one thing that kept coming to mind was a quote from Sir Walter Scott.

''Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive'' - Sir Walter Scott

Damn if he wasn't right!