Bound Ch. 04: Bound to Apologize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you so much for the lovely afternoon Chris." I said as we walked, holding hands, to the door of my building. "I had a great time."

"I'm glad." he said smiling. "Maybe next time we can do dinner and a movie."

"I would like that." I said looking up at him, my smile touching my eyes.

He leaned in to give me a kiss and I gladly closed the space in between. Wrapping my arms around his neck I submitted to him, pressing my body against his, my legs caressing his. My breath was getting raspier as I resisted the urge to jump up and wrap my thighs around him. To beg him with no words to 'lay me down and make me a woman!' just then I noticed, from the bulge in his pants, it wasn't just me. He was having a hard time too, and I don't mean just what was in his pants. His breath was as labored as mine as we came down off that high. We leaned heavily into each other to keep from falling over.

I looked up into his eyes and caressed his face before stretching up to give him one more kiss on the lips. Smiling at him I turned my body and started walking through the doorway his hand slipping out of mine with each step. Blowing him a kiss I turned my head and closed the door behind me.

OH MY GOD!! I thought to myself as I walked into my apartment. My entire body tingled with pent up stimulation. I had never been so horny in my life! The only reason that I had not invited him in was because of Jennifer. A quick look around the apartment revealed that she was still out running around. All I could think about at that point was how badly I wanted Chris's cock inside of my pussy. Stripping off my dress and shoes I grabbed the corset and the boots. I needed to wear something that reflected how I was feeling on the inside. Tossing my bra to the side I slipped into the boots and then deftly laced

up the corset and boots. Adding the non piercing jewelry to my nipples and clit, I checked myself out in the mirror to make sure I looked as wanton as I felt before pouring myself a glass of wine to help take the edge off. It didn't work.

Three hours later Jen let herself in with a multitude of bags hanging from her arms to find me half naked, dressed like a slut, three sheets to the wind and even hornier than when Chris dropped me off.

"Wow." she exclaimed "Am I interrupting something?"

"If by 'something' you mean me being hornier than I have ever been in my life, Yes. If you are wondering if anything happened, then No. Chris was a complete gentleman and I behaved myself, though at the moment I wish I hadn't." I slurred my words as I answered. "

"Why didn't you?" she asked. "That was partly why I've been gone so long. To give you two some privacy!"

I just stared at her with glazed eyes trying to comprehend what she just said. When what she said finally soaked into my wine addled brain I responded. "It's probably best that I didn't bring him in. With the way I'm feeling, he might not have survived."

"Luckily for me, I came prepared." she said, laughing, as she was unpacking a familiar looking nondescript bag. When she pulled a large dildo from the bag I knew why it looked familiar. It was the same bag used by my favorite adult toy store.

"Oh my!"

"Oh there is more where that came from but you are going to have to wait a bit longer." she began.

"Jen. I have been stewing in my own juices, literally, for hours. I can't wait anymore." I said, gliding toward her. "

Its actually funny that your wearing the corset." she continued ignoring me, still rummaging in the bag. "At least for what I have in mind anyway."

With the boots on I was slightly taller than her tonight and I tried using that to my advantage but I was also walking on carpet, in platform stiletto high heels, and I was drunk. I was no match. As I reached her she grabbed me and quickly spun me around, her fingers slipping inside my soaking wet panties. I gasped for breath as she held a vibrating egg shaped something against my clit. When I leaned over to catch myself from falling she shoved it, still vibrating, inside me. It was all I could focus on until I heard a 'click' from behind me followed by another shortly after. Opening my eyes I looked down to see a chastity belt locking away my nether region. That realization sunk in even more when the vibration suddenly stopped.

"What is this all about?" I asked Jennifer, as I turned to face her just in time for her to wrap a posture collar around my neck. I tried to fight her off but whenever I did she would hit the remote for the egg that was locked inside my pussy. Once the collar was locked in place as well, she held up a ball gag with a threatening look on her face. Staying silent I nodded.

"Good. Now, open your mouth." she said, holding the gag in front of my face.

I closed my eyes and opened my mouth in submission. Keeping my eyes closed I felt her secure the gag behind my head. I remember thinking 'Well that's stupid! I still have my hands.' when she grabbed my hands and pulled them behind me. 'Never mind' I thought to myself 'she's thought of everything.' Tears were beginning to stream down my face as Jennifer secured a pair of arm binders at my wrists and another at my elbows behind my back.

"Do you trust me?" she asked tenderly, as I felt her wiping the tears from my face.

"I trust no one else." I responded as best I could around the gag, still unable to open my eyes.

"Then trust me when I tell you, I will do you no harm." Jennifer said to me. "Now open your eyes."

I felt so vulnerable, gullible, and humiliated that it was difficult to open my eyes and look at her. The shock of the entire situation had sobered me up completely. When I did open my eyes I remembered the softness of her eyes, the warm smile, and the general look of tenderness on her face.

"I love you Danielle! I want you to know that before ANYTHING else happens tonight." she said kissing my tears away.

Still in shock, I nodded.

"Good. Now I have some things to say to you." she continued, looking me straight in the eyes. "You are my best friend. The best friend I have EVER had but you are also the woman who took the MAN that I loved from me. Do you agree that you need to be punished for doing that to me?"

After a moment of thought I nodded again reluctantly.

"Good then." she seemed relieved at my answer. "I am going to punish you tonight Danielle. Then the slate will be clean and we can move on. You are my best friend and I want to be yours too. So what happens tonight must be consensual. Once I take out the ball-gag if at any point you say the word 'Umbrella' I will stop and unbind you, but I will also leave and that will be it. No more help from me, no more friendship. You will be on your own. Do you understand?"

I was terrified! Terrified of what she had planned. Terrified of losing the one person that I knew I could count on more than anyone. But most of all, terrified that I wanted her, needed her, to punish me.

Taking in a deep breath and forcing myself to stop crying, I nodded in acquiescence.

Pulling something else from her bag Jennifer placed some clamps on my nipples. The pain itself was incredible but then she started adding weights. My breasts were on fire and my body shook from the pain. I struggled to remove them but my arms were fully and securely bound. Trying to shake them off just made the pain more intense and I quickly stopped. I pleaded at her with my eyes to remove the clamps but she just admired her work. Seeing me struggle, she smiled.

"You wait here. If you move even an inch you will be punished further." she said picking up another, larger bag and a box "I am going to go get changed. This is going to be an interesting night I think." she said, as she turned and started down the hall. "Oh, I almost forgot." she said holding up the FOB to the vibrating egg locked inside my pussy. "Not an inch!" I didn't need to see the light on that dreadful remote to know what was going to happen as the egg began vibrating. It was different this time, more intense because it was random. It would start low before moving into a strange oscillation and then going full blast. That cursed little device somehow seemed to know just when I was about to cum because then it would shut off entirely before starting up again randomly. By the time Jennifer returned my cum was streaming down my leg, my breath coming in raspy spurts around the ball gag, and my entire body was quivering.

Pressing the button on the remote again, Jennifer turned off the device of sexual torture locked in my pussy by the cum drenched chastity belt. "Not so soon darling. The night is still young."

Jennifer stood there at the end of the hallway feet shoulder width apart wearing brown suede knee boots to match her under-bust corset. Shapes like the sun surrounded each nipple, her hair was straight back in a high ponytail, her hands on her hips, FOB in one hand, a cat of nine tails in the other. In any other situation except the one I was in I would have been breathless with anticipation. I remember whimpering around the ball gag as she slowly sauntered toward me.

"Danielle, Danielle, Danielle. I understand that you stole your best friends man from her." Jennifer said as she moved closer to me. "It has been suggested that I punish you. You have been given a safe word?"

I nodded in answer to her question.

"Excellent. Then we can get started." she said as she reactivated the egg while walking around me whipping my stomach, buttocks, breasts, and thighs. The only place safe from the whip was my tear streaked face. Soon nearly every square inch of exposed skin was red with welts. The pleasure with the pain was so intense that my brain could barely process what was happening. Laughing with the pain and screaming with the pleasure the onslaught continued. Tears streamed freely down my face, combining with my spit from around the ball gag to drip off my chin.

"Perhaps we should move this to my office." she said, indicating the bedroom and clicking the egg to high.

Eyes rolling up in my head, Jen helped me up and I walked down the hall toward the bedroom and whatever Jen had planned. Walking to the center of the room I stopped, trying to ignore the sensations that emanated from within, and waited for Jennifer's next command.

I had a moment of reprieve when Jen entered. For a moment she was the same concerned, compassionate, beautiful woman I had fallen in love with. Setting down the whip on the dresser and turning off the egg, she came and kissed my face around the gag, she kissed my eyes and moved my hair out of face. Going to the bathroom she warmed up a washcloth before coming back and cleaning my face. I was convinced that maybe this was the end of what she had planned especially when she removed the gag from my mouth.

"Oh Jennif.." I started to say when that look suddenly disappeared and she slapped me across the face.

Taking my jaw in her hand she yelled. "YOU WILL NOT SPEAK UNTIL SPOKEN TOO!! And you will address me as Mistress! Do you understand?" she said with a sternness that surprised me.

"Yes Mistress." I said with downcast eyes, my arms and shoulders burning from their confinement.

"Wait here Pet." she said reactivating the egg. "And if you cum before I return. Well lets just say that what you have experienced so far would be the warm up act."

Grabbing another bag she disappeared into the bathroom, closing the door, the only light in the bedroom was that which washed out from beneath the bathroom door. She returned 10 minutes later harnessed with the large dildo I had admired earlier.

Seeing that massive silicone cock protruding sent a wave of panic through me. She stood there for a moment stroking it, just looking at me, daring me to utter the safe word. Was it just me or a trick of light and shadow, or was it just that it was attached to her small frame but it seemed absolutely massive. Far larger than anything that could fit inside of me. It couldn't possibly! Her strut was far more intimidating with that large phallus waving with each step.

"Like what you see." she whispered in my ear rubbing it against me.

Walking around me, she caressed my body, my skin still burning with welts. Standing behind me Mistress reached around and grabbed the clamps on my nipples, pulling them roughly. My poor nipples hurt so bad from the abuse. I was thankful when she removed those clamps until she picked up the whip again. Spinning the tails of the whip around and around she whipped my large breasts over and over. First one and then the other. The one time I turned to get away from the flail she whipped me across the back as hard as she could, new welts rising on my back and arms.

"You don't leave until I tell you your punishment is done!" she said through clenched teeth. "Lets move over to the bed. I think your ready for the next course of tonight's feast." she said leading me to bed.

Leaning me up against the bed Jennifer turned the egg back on before she began running her hands over my body feeling my bare shoulders, my breasts, my corset bound tummy, and my thighs. Standing back up she held her hands on my waist for some time trying to intimidate me with her 'cock'. She rustled around in her bag for a moment. Finding what she was looking for a moment later I felt the chastity belt release. Any second now and she was going to take me. Was I going to let her? Did I want this? My silence was my only answer.

With the chastity belt gone, Jennifer grabbed another toy from the bag and used it to mop the juices from my sopping wet pussy before pressing it against the little rosebud of my ass. That closed door slammed shut even further but denying her was painful and she was relentless. I struggled to relax, to allow that invader where nothing had ever been, but it was hard. Inch by excruciating inch she worked it in until, with a POP, I felt it make it all the way in, my rim now holding it in place. Mistress played with my pussy for a moment, rubbing my clit until the change in my breathing betrayed the level of my arousal. Discontinuing the stimulation she put her hand between my legs just below my soaking wet pussy and whispered in my ear. "Push it out, Pet."

"Yes Mistress." I responded, squeezing my muscles I pushed the egg out and into her hand.

"Lick it clean, Pet." Mistress said, as put that egg in front of my mouth. It was warm, wet and musky smelling and it was delicious. I followed her orders and licked it until she drew it away.

"Do you have anything you would like to say before we truly begin, Pet?" Mistress asked me.

"Just that I hope my body pleases you Mistress." I said timidly. "Pet lives to serve Mistress."

She was careful as she bent me over to lay face down on the bed. Kicking my legs so they were spread fully, I felt her step in, the bulbous head of her cock knocking at my door. Letting out my breath I relaxed my pussy as I felt her press in. Oh God! It was big, and I wanted it, needed it. THIS is what I had wanted from the moment I first saw Chris that morning. I was being stretched to my max and I loved it! It seemed like forever before those fake balls were pressing up against my mound. I grunted my satisfaction as Jennifer drove into me pressing against the butt plug, reminding me of its presence. I squeezed my pussy on that cock like it was real. Milked it as if that sensation would please my Mistress. I pushed back against each thrust. With my legs spread so wide and arms still bound behind me, my motions were limited but I wanted Jennifer, Mistress, to know that I was eager to please. My own orgasm should have been quick considering I was so turned on and had been all day long. That coupled with the fact I had been so close so many times should have had me screaming in ecstasy in short order, yet the opposite was true. Yes, I was close, but each thrust only moved me tiny steps closer to orgasm.

"Do you like that you little slut? This was the biggest cock I could find and you take it easily." she said to me never slowing her pace.

"Yes Mistress, I love it. Fuck me with your big cock." I answered.

"So you like taking men from other women do you?" she asked, slapping my ass in time with several long hard thrusts.

"No Mistress, it wasn't like that."

"Did you not take, for forever, a man that your friend loved and wanted to marry?" she asked, pulling my head back by my hair roughly.

"It was an accident. I didn't mean for it to happen." I answered between thrusts.

"Do you think your punishment is an accident?"

"No Mistress, I need to be punished." I told her. "I need to make amends. I need to pay the price for my crime. Help me pay the price Mistress." I said. I was getting close, really close.

Clamping down on that cock and clenching my ass on the plug I tried to will myself to cum, it wasn't until Jen placed that vibrating egg on my clit that it happened. Other than the magically enhanced orgasm that changed my body, it is easily the most intense orgasm I have ever had. It wasn't just a release of muscle and tension, it was a release of pent up raw emotion and sorrow for the life that I had lost. I was a bent over, blubbering ball of tears, as she continued fucking me. She used my body for her own needs until those need were satisfied.

Once she had cum, she pulled that cock out slowly, as I wept into the covers. Carefully she removed the butt plug and arm binders. Slowly Jennifer loosened the laces on my corset before rolling me over to take off my boots. Huddling in the fetal position, she covered me with a blanket while she disappeared for a while.

"Come with me Danielle." she said when she returned. Her voice was soft and comforting, everything that I needed at that moment.

"I'm SO sorry Jennifer!" I cried into her shoulder. "I never meant for ANY of this to happen."

"I know Darling. It's OK." Jennifer said, consoling me. "I forgive you. Now come with me." she said guiding me to the bathroom.

She led my naked, abused body to the bathroom. She had poured a hot bubble bath, the only light coming from a few lit candles. The smell of jasmine and chamomile were strong. Helping me into the bath I sat down in the hot water. Jennifer bathed me that night taking care of my tender skin. She washed my hair using her fingernails to gently massage my scalp. As the bubbles faded she drew my legs out of the tub one at a time, lathered and shaved them. Sitting on the side of the tub I spread my legs for her to shave my poor abused pussy. She was so sweet and gentle about everything as she shaved me smooth. When she was done I stood up slowly and she toweled me dry before rubbing lotion all over my body. Wrapped in a large terry cloth towel she led me back to the bed and helped me in.

"I can't imagine my life without you Danielle." Jennifer said slipping her naked body in on the other side of the bed.

"I can't imagine my life without you either." I said, rolling over to face her. "I just wish there was something more I could do for you."

"Actually." Jennifer said as she grabbed what appeared to be the last item out of the bag. "You can." she said holding up a black silk blindfold.

"Jennifer, I don't think I can do that anymore tonight." I answered.

"It's not for you Hun, it's for me. Make love to me Daniel." she said, handing me the harness.

After I took the harness from her hand she slipped the blindfold over her eyes and lay back.

What happened next was such a deep and personal moment for Jennifer and I that I will not diminish it by trying to relate what happened here. Words are simply not enough to describe such beauty.